Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell (2093 Views)

If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? / What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell by sonofluc1fer: 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

Then what makes you think you're Christian?

You're a 'Christian' and not a 'believer'
Lol.
Re: I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 31, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
Lol.
smiley you never cease to amaze me. . .
Re: I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell by sonofluc1fer: 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

smiley you never cease to amaze me. . .

Wetin I do?
Re: I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell by Amberon11: 11:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
Yes!
WebSurfer:

Am i telling you i dont believe in him in this case ?
Re: I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell by revelatiorcm(m): 11:41am On Sep 02, 2017
WebSurfer:

My hope is is being on God's side no matter what because i believe in him, theres no order way i would have lived life modestly better without his guardiance

I hear you very well, you believe in God yes, now the promises of God includes heaven, so to be on God's side is to believe His promises.

God bless you
Amen
Re: I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell by Wilgrea7(m): 11:56am On Sep 02, 2017
WebSurfer:
I dont really understand this.. just personal psychology to me, but what does this really mean ?

well.. you're what I'll call a liberal Christian.. but if i may ask.. why don't you believe in it considering you were raised in a fundamentalist Christian home

1 Like

Re: I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell by Wilgrea7(m): 11:58am On Sep 02, 2017
WebSurfer:

What if my own goal in life is to do good to humanity and make so much people see reasons to do thesame,

we still believe in God right ?

seems like a pretty ok goal for me

1 Like

Re: I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell by WebSurfer(m): 2:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
Wilgrea7:

well.. you're what I'll call a liberal Christian.. but if i may ask.. why don't you believe in it considering you were raised in a fundamentalist Christian home

Well, i decided to face reality with respect to alot of things i see in life. Experiences and so on..
Re: I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell by WebSurfer(m): 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
revelatiorcm:

I hear you very well, you believe in God yes, now the promises of God includes heaven, so to be on God's side is to believe His promises.

God bless you
Amen

Does it ever occur to you heaven might be here on earth as same as hell ? People live wonderful lives here on earth before they pass on likewise as people can face hell here on earth..

I was watching CNN yesterday, i wouldnt see anything more than seeing hell from the suffereing some of those natives in Bandaglash are going through, same with countries battling with wars globally..

Thats suffering and hell on earth
Re: I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell by Bruno3000(m): 2:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

He was Jewish. He blasphemed against his people's God. They hung him on a cross, alongside other criminals.
No No No, He was misunderstood and while they thought they were punishing Him, they were indirectly fulfilling scripture. Even the Devil never saw it coming.
Re: I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell by sonofluc1fer: 2:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
Bruno3000:
No No No, He was misunderstood
Maybe, he was. How is it your business as an 'African'?

Bruno3000:

and while they thought they were punishing Him,
They didn't think they were - they did punish him. Whooped his ass so bad he started speaking strange sounds. grin grin grin

Bruno3000:

they were indirectly fulfilling scripture.
That's what you think. The Israelites are still waiting for the Messiah. Jesus certainly wasn't. He died for his sins and stupidity.

Bruno3000:

Even the Devil never saw it coming.
Or the Devil never exists. It's just you, believing outlandish tales to be true.
Re: I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell by Bruno3000(m): 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Maybe, he was. How is it your business as an 'African'?

They didn't think they were - they did punish him. Whooped his ass so bad he started speaking strange sounds. grin grin grin

That's what you think. The Israelites are still waiting for the Messiah. Jesus certainly wasn't. He died for his sins and stupidity.

Or the Devil never exists. It's just you, believing outlandish tales to be true.
What are u living for? Your are not the first Antichrist and definitely won't be the last... Continue. CHRISTIANITY IS WORLDWIDE AND WILL CONTINUE TO TRIUMPH OVER EVIL. I FEEL UR FEAR.
Re: I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell by orisa37: 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
You will be different when you're BornAgain.
Re: I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell by WebSurfer(m): 8:41am On Sep 03, 2017
orisa37:
You will be different when you're BornAgain.
Born again to believe christ i already believe abi ?
Re: I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell by sonofluc1fer: 10:27am On Sep 03, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell by Mujtahida: 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

Exactly! That was why the apostle Paul said we should settle down and focus on things above.

This life is a race. . . To where? To eternal destiny of heaven or hell if you'd ask me.

Shey it is eternity you are racing to? You go run tire
Re: I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell by orisa37: 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
No. You have seen Jesus but you have not decided to follow Him.
Re: I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell by revelatiorcm(m): 7:31am On Sep 04, 2017
WebSurfer:

Does it ever occur to you heaven might be here on earth as same as hell ? People live wonderful lives here on earth before they pass on likewise as people can face hell here on earth..

I was watching CNN yesterday, i wouldnt see anything more than seeing hell from the suffereing some of those natives in Bandaglash are going through, same with countries battling with wars globally..

Thats suffering and hell on earth

I agree with you on that note: some people are living as if they're in heaven and others live as if they are in hell already.
Romans 8:18 Paul says the suffering of this present cannot be compared with the glory that is to come,
Jesus quoted in the book of John 16:33 that in this world you will trouble,

Psalm 73:3 Do not be envious of the prosperity of the wicked, so even the wicked prospers and very well, the aim there is to make entice the believers to be envious of them,

But apostle John said "I wish you may prosper and your soul prospers, the first heaven on earth is found in the soul..

one can experience heaven, when you are full of love, forgiving, holy, truthful and so on, thats the life of heaven
Matthew 6:33

God bless
amen
Re: I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell by WebSurfer(m): 11:12am On Sep 04, 2017
revelatiorcm:

I agree with you on that note: some people are living as if they're in heaven and others live as if they are in hell already.
Romans 8:18 Paul says the suffering of this present cannot be compared with the glory that is to come,
Jesus quoted in the book of John 16:33 that in this world you will trouble,

Psalm 73:3 Do not be envious of the prosperity of the wicked, so even the wicked prospers and very well, the aim there is to make entice the believers to be envious of them,

But apostle John said "I wish you may prosper and your soul prospers, the first heaven on earth is found in the soul..

one can experience heaven, when you are full of love, forgiving, holy, truthful and so on, thats the life of heaven
Matthew 6:33

God bless
amen
Thank you for this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was Jesus The Prophesied Messiah? Let's Look At The Evidence. / Divorce! Pls What Is Really God's Take On This Issue / Jesus, Insults And The Jews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.