Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,426 members, 7,830,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" - Music/Radio (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" (79513 Views)

Poll: Vote!

Faze: 56% (180 votes)
2Face: 43% (138 votes)
This poll has ended

Got The Full Album Of 2face Idibia (grass 2 Grace)! / 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by zigbo(f): 9:42pm On May 04, 2007
faze is def. a rising star. even his outfit in the fotos look better than tuface's
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by baddguyy: 10:32pm On May 04, 2007
eleshin u too wise abeg tel dem. 4k dem playa haterz men tongue, tubaba u too much grin grin grin grin
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by IBDat(m): 11:43pm On May 04, 2007
The P.Boiz are Back!
The Breakup to makeup hit boy band - Plantation Boiz recently gave fans a thrill as a teaser to their highly anticipated comeback album after a highly publicized breakup years ago. The trio of Faze, 2Face and BlackFace made its first performance in Lagos at Nigga Raw's concert; "Raw and Uncut" which held on April 27 '07, at the Vault, Victoria Island. The Plantation Boiz (hmm, It's kinda cool to be calling them that again, ) belted out some of their old tunes much to the delight of the stunned audience. They also gave a special bonus treat to all that attended in the form of a Brand new song (a potential single of their impending album). Is everything between the boiz a - ok now? If the fact that they all left the venue together in one vehicle after their performance means anything, then I guess so. In more P. Boiz news, the group is currently working on a 15 track album which features solo and group songs from Faze, 2Face and Black Face. The album will reportedly be released in the coming months!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 10:53am On May 05, 2007
IBDat:

The P.Boiz are Back!
The Breakup to makeup hit boy band - Plantation Boiz recently gave fans a thrill as a teaser to their highly anticipated comeback album after a highly publicized breakup years ago. The trio of Faze, 2Face and BlackFace made its first performance in Lagos at Nigga Raw's concert; "Raw and Uncut" which held on April 27 '07, at the Vault, Victoria Island. The Plantation Boiz (hmm, It's kind of cool to be calling them that again, ) belted out some of their old tunes much to the delight of the stunned audience. They also gave a special bonus treat to all that attended in the form of a Brand new song (a potential single of their impending album). Is everything between the boiz a - ok now? If the fact that they all left the venue together in one vehicle after their performance means anything, then I guess so. In more P. Boiz news, the group is currently working on a 15 track album which features solo and group songs from Faze, 2Face and Black Face. The album will reportedly be released in the coming months!

Looks good
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Baro(m): 3:38pm On May 05, 2007
this forum is fast turning into dumping site for submission of all and sundry that knows nothing about music @ baro you're as seneles as kolomental.most of you guys that clamour 4 faze do not have any intellectual link to buttress your point.the forum is urs haters and mediocres

@ Eleshin, I agree am senseless all becos i am not a fan of ur dunce artiste(2mumu)

Yeah, leave the site for us(mediocres & haters)atleast we are better than a loser and and a quitter like you

FAZE
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 9:42am On May 06, 2007
Please help me tell him oh.I dnt know why people talk thrash.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by neneterri: 3:09pm On May 06, 2007
well if u ask me i will say that i enjoy tuface better than faze but i equally like faze i enjoy faze's klomental its a must watch but i dont think this guys should be compared even thugh they belong to the same group.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Tunes: 4:49pm On May 08, 2007
lol Y'all still on this, I checked out Faze, he is good too, On a Plane is really creative, mehn am proud of our talents in Naija, 2face told me the groups album should be out by Jul/Aug, cant wait to hear that,

Why cant y'all love and appreciate dem both,
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 7:06pm On May 08, 2007
@ baro,you're kind of too dull to discuss with.i need a good thinker among you faze fans to slug it out with you gat all ur fact and statistics about 2baba and faze both their past and present.hpe to hear from you soon
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by shakamc(m): 7:38pm On May 08, 2007
tuface say make i hail una especially those that hate him

Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Emad(f): 9:04am On May 09, 2007
I think the 2face songs are better
but teh videos of faze are better
however i still eleive 2face has git more of what it takes, he just needs a little brushing up
that faze's Kolomental really makes me angry angry angry
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by zigbo(f): 12:31am On May 10, 2007
Emad:

that faze's Kolomental really makes me angry angry angry

then you may ve to jump into a lake or something undecided grin

@eleshin which one u dey,are u tuface undecided , abeg take a chill pill

are u sure this eleshin guy is nt tuface using his aj name lipsrsealed tongue
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 6:32am On May 12, 2007
Yes oh

It makes we well though.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by sojiboy(m): 1:23pm On May 12, 2007
I love FAZE MUSIC but I bought 2FACE MUSIC can you tell me what am doing?
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Emad(f): 1:29pm On May 12, 2007
i think you are following your heart grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by BBoy3(m): 6:27pm On May 12, 2007
I think u was under some kind of spell - SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by chiogo(f): 6:35pm On May 12, 2007
lol, there is no spell. tuface sings better. I agree with emad. faze's kolomental is really annoyin'. just saw it a week ago. it was bull. Is he on cheap crack or somethin'?
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Tayotere(m): 7:49pm On May 12, 2007
chiogo?
au can yu say the video is annoying, are yu sure yu listened to the song at all or yur love for 2**** clouded yur sense of reasonin

if yu had said yu were expecting som gals shakin their booties or some guys doin their yahooze thing i will understand

that the video was not wat yu expected dint make it annoying

remember the concept is to DANCE SENSELESS make yu no make sense

and that's wat they did exactly in that video SO?

OR YOU WERE EXPECTING SOME DUMB ANIMATION WITH SOME IDIOTS SHAKING AND NODDING THEIR HEADS ENDLESLY TO BEATS THAT RAN FASTER THAN THEIR MOUTHS

I still maintain that 2**** is good but FAZE is better
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by chiogo(f): 8:08pm On May 12, 2007
@tayotere

lol, i know For instance sucks. And i like faze but i still think kolomental sucks. He acts like he's lonely or smthin'. From faze alone, he went crazy with kolomental. Does he make sense at all?. And i not only listened to it. I watched d video on youtube.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by BBoy3(m): 8:40pm On May 12, 2007
chiogo:

lol, there is no spell. tuface sings better. I agree with emad. faze's kolomental is really annoyin'. just saw it a week ago. it was bull. Is he on cheap crack or somethin'?

Young lady! Stop such blasphemous ranting right now!
As for the Kolomental video you need an open mind. At least the video relates to the song (unlike somebody else we know wink)
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by DeLimit1: 9:24pm On May 12, 2007
Does he make sense at all?.

No he doesn't, cos
Na d concept
na senseless
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by chiogo(f): 11:19pm On May 12, 2007
B-Boy:

Young lady! Stop such blasphemous ranting right now!
As for the Kolomental video you need an open mind. At least the video relates to the song (unlike somebody else we know wink)

hmmm, leave me alone,o.
De Limit:

No he doesn't, because
Na d concept
na senseless
ok, if u say so but whoever sings not to make sense? I thought music is a way of passin' msg across.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Emad(f): 1:56pm On May 13, 2007
grin grin grin

hummmmmmmmm people, Faze, 2face, faze ,2face
why do we keep on comparing two artists and getting worked up fighting for them
Faze has talent
2face has talent
I appreciate both, but pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee let us call a spade a spade cool
Faze's Kolomental is nonsensical,, if that was the intention then i wonder why he air it on MTV he should have sold his CDs in the Psyciatric hospital because those are the people who would appreciate it, ( and a few mad others here )
2face 's for instance sucks , yeap it does but i would prefer to watch it than something that make me mad, at least the words are inspirational,
Which brings me to ask what inspiration do you get from Kolo, angry angry , what was it again? cool cool
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by DeLimit1: 4:52pm On May 13, 2007
Faze's Kolomental is nonsensical,,

Dance NONESENSE,
Make e no make SENSE,
Na de CONCEPT,
Na SENSELESSS,
I don KOLO, make una hold me oooooifu nor fit oo na to join me KOLO make u MENTAL

KOLOMENTAL is a piece of art work; very creative; a masterpiece; just apprecitate it
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by BBoy3(m): 8:25pm On May 13, 2007
chiogo:

hmmm, leave me alone,o.

Ooooh do i have too?  sad ( wink happy b'day)

Emad:

grin grin grin
Faze's Kolomental is nonsensical,, if that was the intention then i wonder why he air it on MTV he should have sold his CDs in the Psyciatric hospital because those are the people who would appreciate it, ( and a few mad others here )

Which brings me to ask what inspiration do you get from Kolo, angry angry , what was it again? cool cool

Be lik say u wan chop cane abi  tongue
Personally i take the song as a way of just letting go and at times a little madness/craziness is required if you don't what to officially go nutz.
Can't always take life too seriously.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Emad(f): 8:14am On May 14, 2007
i am beginning to think madness is contagious
some one call 911 grin grin grin
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by hype: 10:40am On May 14, 2007
In faze independence i only like 3 songs which is kolomental, popodipopodipopodipo, and dat letter to my brother. But for 2face Grass 2 Grace, i love evry song on dat album e.g True love, for Instance, one love, e be like say, see me as your brother, Desire(not sure of the title), No shaking, ocho, i dey feel like. e.t.c. Omo men give am to 2face cos the guy is good.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by BBoy3(m): 5:19pm On May 14, 2007
Emad:

i am beginning to think madness is contagious
some one call 911 grin grin grin

I'm so proud of you, like dey say the first step is admitting u have a problem grin grin grin
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by chiogo(f): 7:36pm On May 14, 2007
B-Boy:

Ooooh do i have too? sad ( wink happy b'day)

tongue

Thanks. how u know? u didn't reply on d topic on d offtopic section.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by BBoy3(m): 8:04pm On May 14, 2007
chiogo:

Thanks. how u know? u didn't reply on d topic on d offtopic section.

That would be telling wink Hope u had fun!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by chiogo(f): 8:06pm On May 14, 2007
sure, i did. thanks!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by tosinadeda: 9:18pm On May 14, 2007
I wonder when pple will stop comparing faze with an ICON.

but despite that i think kolomental and kpokpodikpokpo are bangers.
Kolomental is a party jam

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (72) (Reply)

Music: Download Travis Scott – Sicko Mode Ft. Drake / Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.