Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,587 members, 7,865,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:02 PM

FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" - Music/Radio (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" (79800 Views)

Poll: Vote!

Faze: 56% (180 votes)
2Face: 43% (138 votes)
This poll has ended

Got The Full Album Of 2face Idibia (grass 2 Grace)! / 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by ayefele200(m): 12:44am On Jun 02, 2007
answer the qs MIDGET?
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 12:48am On Jun 02, 2007
??/
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by denex: 2:37am On Jun 02, 2007
By the way, where did some people get the intriguing idea that FAZE's lyrics are more nature than 2face? Lemme see; all the girls, where dem dey? You carry braids? Scatter your braids. Show yourself for this place.

Or maybe it's

As I enter VIP, Omo see madness O! New start to Kolo, say Faze don show.

The only maturity I can see there is that the craze don mature.

2face is singing about:
fighting repression
true love
worldly deception
one love
and you want to tell me the guy who say kpokpodipo and kolomental is more mature. Maybe una dey talk from back abi na external auditory organ some people dey take listen to music? Na wa O!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Emad(f): 9:47am On Jun 02, 2007
the way i see it , it is not Faze and Tuface fighting against each other,
it is faze's fans and Tuface's fans fighting against each other. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Blaise(f): 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2007
2Face and Faze are really good and talented musicians in their own way. I love their music and lyrics but personally I prefer Faze to 2Face
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by zigbo(f): 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2007
@demex as i enter the clubo omo see madness O them start to kolothats what i hrd that my best part by the way.nd its a loose your self song so the lyrics dnt matter.
kpokpodikpo is also a love song.

i noticed that 2face might be confusded because when he released the single for instance stories on vanderlisation hadnt come up then some months later they started the vanderlisation his video comes out months later then the video features scenes of vanderlisation  undecided .My point is aint you suppose to visualize your video while recording or even writing? oh jst figured he did nt need to think of anythin 4 d video because kenny got a computer literate to sit there 4 say 20mins nd create some shitty thing that even my brother who's seven can do. that video was whack.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by tosinadeda: 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2007
Most stupid comment on this thread
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by ayefele200(m): 7:25pm On Jun 02, 2007
@tosin
most stupid person to comment on a stupid comment
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by tosinadeda: 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2007
@ayefele
Do u realise u jst cald me stupid 4 notin
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by tosinadeda: 2:18pm On Jun 03, 2007
Wetin won cause dat one now?
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by zigbo(f): 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2007
tosinadeda:

Most stupid comment on this thread
oh rily!~ thats my thot,if u ve a problem with that go Bleep i dont mean d designeryour self.
if u ve sense u will know that that makes sense, but if u choose nt to ve sense thats ur problem BTW abt 3lines bak i gave u a solution for having problems.

i still insist that tuface is confused weather the statement is stupid or nt and with or without ur existence.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by tosinadeda: 6:20am On Jun 04, 2007
Tut i was clear enuf when i said

the most stupid "post" and not the most stupid "person"

so wut is it with the sensible and not sensible stuff.
Wut the fck is ur problem
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by ayefele200(m): 6:26am On Jun 04, 2007
@tosin
punk relent and stop making fool out of ur steak ass, jumbo munk
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by tosinadeda: 6:37am On Jun 04, 2007
The sonofabitch cant even put down a line of good english.2bad
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by ayefele200(m): 6:51am On Jun 04, 2007
if u know what its means then suicide would be the next step, bunch of sissy
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by tosinadeda: 6:55am On Jun 04, 2007
Worse slowpoke.Try again
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by ayefele200(m): 6:58am On Jun 04, 2007
crooked ass nigga, ur best is yet to come, u aint gat no punchline ass hole
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by tosinadeda: 7:03am On Jun 04, 2007
The use of english is beta on this one but ure damn not making sense
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by ayefele200(m): 7:04am On Jun 04, 2007
tosinadeda:

The use of english is beta on this one but ure damn not making sense
ok what about this, u are a retard, u this nitwit
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by tosinadeda: 7:08am On Jun 04, 2007
U sound so stupid.Well i dnt expct anytin beta 4rm a retarded nitwit.

learn 4rm dat u slowpoke
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by ayefele200(m): 7:11am On Jun 04, 2007
tosinadeda:

You sound so stupid.Well i dnt expct anytin beta from a retarded nitwit.

learn from that u slowpoke
when english is being taught in high school, am sure u saw the 'comma sign", OK DUDE dont wanna have any grudge with u, its cool iight,
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by tosinadeda: 7:17am On Jun 04, 2007
There u go again mixing past tense with present.
Dnt u think u shld stop making a fool of urself
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by jaguda(m): 12:02pm On Jun 04, 2007
@ Tosinadeda & ayefele, e don dooooooooo! una hear? na Faze and 2Face this thread dey about, if i hear pem again from any one of una, na school prefect (Seun ) i go report una to.

Now back to the matter @ hand (english teachers, take note), I love 2Face's last effort, nice delivery, good lyrics, nice music composition, the entire album, yes, good stuff. Dats 2face for me. ok? FAZE, to me, is on another pedestal, to all 2Face lovers, please take time to listen to the complete album, from the intro to the end, listen to letter to my brother, (the reply to the see me so of 2face), Halima, tattoo girl, need sumbody and the ever refreshing KM.

comparing these two musically, listen to the 2face's One love and Faze's Halima and u will understand wat it takes to really play with your voice in a song, listen and decide 4 urself, but i do not expect 2face lovers to be moved anyway.

ciao.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 04, 2007
modified!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by royalyinx(m): 1:39pm On Jun 04, 2007
I'm still trying to find that "thing" that faze has to overthrow 2face thats what I've been waiting for someone to explain to me on this thread. No sentiments here just judging from their works and achievements so far. I actually think its faze fans that are quite sentimental. Mention 2face's achievements and they start screaming "kennis" or they just insult you.

If you don't believe that, the u are actually very dumb , Everyone knows Faze holds it down
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by royalyinx(m): 1:44pm On Jun 04, 2007
I just don't wanna dis anyone on here , But we all know FAZE keeps it locked down, 2 fingers in da air
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Emad(f): 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2007
everybody hold it!!!!!!
Both artists have talent, let us stop this Sabotage, Kennis What??
Is 2Face the Only artist signed up on Kennis records?
Why is he only one of the few who has excelled?
Give praise where it is due, 2 face has something, and that thing is Charisma
Haters get off his case angry angry angry

Whether we admit it or not he has a way of making his listeners fall in love with him,
watch him in "stylee" by Jimmy jatt, the guy has something which i dont see in faze
Faze is talented tough,
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Modups1(f): 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2007
why arent we fighting over blackface like dis
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by beambally: 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2007
they both have two albums,one have won awards locally  and outside the shores of diz country,the other locally he still battling with nominations without any major awards,tuface has don collabors with foreign and local artists,fae hadly feature in songs with other artist,tuface has nothing to prove in the music industry,because he has won everything dat is to be won,mtv europe,kora,hip hop awards,amen awards,mobo awards,nigeria music awards e.t.c while faze gat no awards to his name except the famous dbn awards(hah baro tell dat on this forum).but people do attribute  diz success to his romancewit kennis music,but in this same kennis we have musician like sound sultan,raskie,azadus,essence etc,while kennis no buy awards for this other artists.but i want  faze"fans to tell the criteria toknowa beta artists,tu face has nothing to prove to anybody,its  faze that have to buckle up,ppray and fast to be lik 2 baba,we have a lot of faze in the music industrybut its takes alot of hard work to be a tuface.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Baro(m): 7:39pm On Jun 04, 2007
@ Beambally,

You  are talking trash men,

Let me quickly make something clear, i made reference to the DBN Competition Award in my reply to Mr me too, to let him and his likes know that FAZE was already winning awards even before the INCEPTION of PLANTASHUN BOIZ , that was the point , ok so get that into your head and don't misquote me

but people do attribute  diz success to his romancewit kennis music,but in this same kennis we have musician like sound sultan,raskie,azadus,essence etc,while kennis no buy awards for this other artists.

I see u 4got that Eedris and Tetuila(Both provenly whack) once ruled Africa and even the world(Eedris carried the Olympic Torch). So i cant be fooled by any UNMERITED AWARD, and i urge you not to be fooled too, ok

And you know what?  Tuface has all in the World to prove, namely:

That he can make it without Kennis

That he can shoot a good video

That he can make a correct sentence in Good English

That he isnt a DOG that he can control his sexual urge

And lots more,

As for FAZE, he has more than proven all these and he isnt resting on his oars yetUntil the grammy is here

There is only one FAZEThats the one AKON went for
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by chiogo(f): 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2007
hey, am back, y'all!

ummmmmm, nah. 2 Face got it!

hey @ baro, i followed your advice but my opinion hasn't changed. am sorry. 2face is so freakin' sexy! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (72) (Reply)

Music: Download Travis Scott – Sicko Mode Ft. Drake / Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.