Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" - Music/Radio (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" (79795 Views)

Poll: Vote!

Faze: 56% (180 votes)
2Face: 43% (138 votes)
This poll has ended

Got The Full Album Of 2face Idibia (grass 2 Grace)! / 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by zigbo(f): 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2007
Faze!!!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by BlkDiamond(f): 9:49pm On Jun 04, 2007
THEY R BOTH GOOD,I LOVE BOTH ALBUMS  BUT 2BABA IS A DUNCE AND ALSO A BETRAYER, I LOVE FAZE HE HAS BETTER LYRICS AND YES HES GONNA BE SIGNED TO CONVICT LABELS SOON, SRY 4 2BABA SUPPORTERS, HEHEHE GO FAZE I LUV YA MAN MUAHHHHHHH, MAKE U KOLO DEY GO JARE.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by zigbo(f): 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2007
yea girl!! thats wats up wink
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by chiogo(f): 11:27pm On Jun 04, 2007
buhahahahahah. "make u kolo dey go?" lmao. Anywayz, it's true. make him kolo dey go!
Emad:

everybody hold it!!!!!!
Both artists have talent, let us stop this Sabotage, Kennis What??
Is 2Face the Only artist signed up on Kennis records?
Why is he only one of the few who has excelled?
Give praise where it is due, 2 face has something, and that thing is Charisma
Haters get off his case angry angry angry

Whether we admit it or not he has a way of making his listeners fall in love with him,
watch him in "stylee" by Jimmy jatt, the guy has something which i don't see in faze
Faze is talented tough,

thank u. exactly what i have in mind.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by hype: 12:18am On Jun 05, 2007
@ balash. I dont think u usually listen to plantashion boys when they were together cos if u usually do then u should know dat Tuface is their lead singer. maybe u wanted to say its faze dat does the background screaming cos evryone knows dat the screaming (being able to strech his voice) is his no 1 asset. The most annoying thing about this thread is dat its the same set up ppl dat are pasting their opinions. Some are even using their other ID.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by donnamdi: 12:21am On Jun 05, 2007
I don't know the origin of this controversy cos for any1 who truly appreciates good music tuface is obviously better. This guy's songs carry a message from " one love" to "my love" smiley smiley. The trax "for instance" n "e be like say" show an artist who understands the mood of his society unlike the empty lyrics of "kolomental" with such stupid lines like" omo na mental case, start to dey crase, show yourself for this place, ". Another track which killed d album for me was tattoo girls, the lyrics was weak cry . Anyway i think Faze has got a good voice n is an ok artist but not at all on the same level with tubaba and he should try to leave tuface alone cos as u c d bobo( tuface) e no send am o
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by chiogo(f): 12:27am On Jun 05, 2007
OMG. i love u guys, hype & donnamdi. Y'all are d coolest! u know fly when u see it and that is 2 face.
hype:

maybe u wanted to say its faze that does the background screaming because evryone knows that the screaming (being able to strech his voice) is his no 1 asset.
exactly!
donnamdi:

Faze has got a good voice n is an ok artist but not at all on the same level with tubaba and he should try to leave tuface alone because as u c d bobo( tuface) e no send am o
true that!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by BlkDiamond(f): 1:04am On Jun 05, 2007
YOU LOTS ARE SOME HATERS, GOODNESS ME, CAN TUFACE SING WITHOUT USING SLANG? NOPE HE CANT, IS HE EDUCATED? NOPE HE IS NOT, CAN HE HOLD A SIMPLE CONVERSATION WIHTOUT ACTING LIKE A TYPICAL slowpoke/ LAME ASS THUGG? NO HE CANT, THESE 2 GUYS ARE MY FRIENDS MY BF IS TUFACE'S FRIEND HE SURE DOES RESPECT MY BF ON THE OTHER HAND FAZE IS A COOL GUY, I WAS IN NAIJA THIS JAN N I WAS AMONG THE PEOPLE THAT ORGANIZED THE KENNIS MUSIC EASTER FIESTA JAM @ IKEJA LAGOS AND TO BE HONEST WITH YOU WHAT MAKES AN ARTIST ISNT JUST HIS VOICE AND CREATIVITY IT'S ALSO HIS IMAGE AS A PERSON AND 2FACE SCORES ZERO ON THAT, HES TOO LOUD VERY ARROGANT AND IMMATURE I KNOW THOSE 2 GUYS,ON THE OTHER HAND FAZE IS QUIET AND CALM AND HE SPEAKS GOOD ENGLISH, 2FACE IS ALL ABOUT REPEATING HIMSELF,HIS NEW ALBUM WAS OK BUT PLEASE YOU JUST CANT COMPARE IT TO FAZE'S ALBUM, FAZE GOT TALENT HE'S EDUCATED ATLEAST WHEN HE SINGS HE SPEAKS GOOD ENGLISH AND HES WELL ROUNDED AS A MATURE ARTIST '' JUST WATCH THE COLOMENTAL VIDEO AND SEE WHAT HE IS ALL ABOUT'' FROM HIS FAZE ALONE ALBUM TO THE VIDEO TO THIS LATEST ONE, THAT GUY IS THE BOMB. NO ONE DO IT LIKE HIM ALL HE NEED IS A GOOD BACK UP AND POPULARITY AND HE WILL DEFF MAKE IT BIG EVEN BIGGER THAN 2FACE. LETS WATCH OUT NAW YALL.PEACE AND LOVE.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by chiogo(f): 2:18am On Jun 05, 2007
hmmm, na wa oh, now u made me use d word, which correct english does faze speak again?smone shld tell me now 'cause i was def. not deaf when i was listenin' to his song "miss u" for d first time 'cause smone recommended it. still, my opinion didn't change. That song is total BS! "ever since u waka away". wtf, jumpin' from english to pidgin. am sorry, dear, don't mean to be disrespectful but that song makes no sense whatsoever. d lyrics are wack! Yeah, we know 2face is "uneducated", can't speak good english, didn't even finish school. exactly. that's what makes him spectacular. what's d point of bein' educated when u don't act/speak like one. "i don kolo make una hold me oh". I guess that's d definition of "correct"english.lmao! Honestly, i love 2face even more 'cause of d way he speaks, correct or not correct, it still sounds sexy. and once u hear dat voice, u'll know it's him. he got his own style. he doesn't divert!(corner-corner). first of all, faze said he was lonely, he can make it alone(lol, lonely soul), now he wants to go crazy. wtf. anywayz, i still say it."it is not so much how busy u were but what u were busy doin'" 2face is too fly! he got class and charisma. and "he no send una"
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by beambally: 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2007
faze=do u wnat to be like tu face?yea,everybody wan be lik dat guy,tu face popular,get the bucks,don win many awards wey i no fit count.i pray make i .be lik dat guy.
tuface=do u wnat to be lik faze?ffor wetin? dat guy wey no get level,i no sure sey him get awards,but hin dey try,nah grass to grace every body dey pray for,no be grace to grass.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by beambally: 12:13pm On Jun 05, 2007
@baro
when the liks of eedris and tetuila were winning awards they were d best in the industry.abi i lie?
can u tell us the criteria to know a good and successful artists?if it s not the awrds u
won,ur fans base,records sales.
@baro
i know u luv faze and know more about him,pls tel us one of is major achievement,i no wan hear kolomental video.u v been tellin us dat the best of him isyet to come,after lik ten yrs in the industry nottin to show,we don see newcomer lik sytl_plus,d bang,obiwon etc.winning awards,let him win half of what tuface don win bfore u start comparing
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by tosinadeda: 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2007
e b like say
if love is a crime
true love
for instance
on a plane
kpo di kpo
one love
kolomental
ocho
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by BlkDiamond(f): 7:55pm On Jun 05, 2007
gurl you are staright tripping, go with your womanizing tuface hes a confussed soul lol, this is just the beginign we shall see the end, why dont you have akon sign ''2face'' ( as he calls himself a proper 2faced nigga )too since hes such an amazing artist, they all can only make music with him but cants tick with him, hes such a loser. like is aid b4 i liek them both but faze is the best award or no awards, 2face got more people behind him thats all i can say, take for example luda has never won an award b4 but does that make him a bad rapper nope, i personally think he got it all hes awesome so quit the hating girl and get use to this faze thing cus hes taking over soon. oh and if 2face no send us people plenty wey send us oooo
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by BlkDiamond(f): 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2007
faze is still rulling this poll hahaha i wonder wat u gonna do now chi aw so sry, him no send us na him dey run up and down dey go drink from people table 4 club, such a noise maker, 2face is rich? wateva only if u guys know half of it,
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by chiogo(f): 8:10pm On Jun 05, 2007
hey, boo. it's not dat serious, calm down. I love faze too, afterall he's igbo but u'll agree with me that he's freakin' annoyin' smtimes. I won't deceive u, 2face got it! But hold up, u didn't say anythin' about d grammar thin' i mentioned. I thought ur man, faze speaks good english. can u interpret for me what he was sayin' in d song, "miss u" undecided. see, i'm not even talkin' about their awards or nothin', i've never seen either of them receive an award, am only talkin' about what i hear them sing, pls. Award or no award, 2face is d bomb! what's wit dis akon and faze issue? y'all are over there jumpin' up but nobody really cares about d collab over here. It's not like it'd make him more popular. he'll still be on d naija level he is, nothin' more outside of naija, ok?

see, no hard feelings. am just havin' fun. I know i talk too much. don't mean to be disrespectful but nobody disses my boo like dat!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by kosikosi: 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2007
faze won the hip hop magazine award 2006 for best R&B male artist, i will try and look up other awards he won,

2 face has won awards with" african queen", i was so happy when he won MTV award,

stop hating ,
i love faze and tuface
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by BlkDiamond(f): 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2007
aint no one hating booo, and yes when it comes to faze it gets serious, i dey harsh 4 him matter, faze can sing witout adding slang and some of his music is slang too yes but too face all his songs r all slangsssssssss so lame hehehehehehe sry but like i said b4 maybe u dont know the meaning of convict records meaning his music would be worldwide even on american tv, just keep watching dearie, tc muahhhhhhh
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by hype: 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2007
@blk Diamond. Tu face is not educated, he didn't finish sch, he cant speak english bla bla bla" All those ones are stale news. Abeg make una try appreciate my guy oh. Its not his fault dat he so succesfull!!!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by zigbo(f): 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2007
@chiogo are u judging his eng. from his song, have u hrd him speak on an inteview or sumin? very fluent  cool nd calm as blk dia. .  said tuface is jst loud nd dumbempty vessel
nyways y'all can say watchu wanna say obv. majourity carries the vote so no amount of cursin/hatin can supply mo fans for tu nor convince them to transform the crap they hear to sumin that makes sense.

@hype faze is also succesful+he can express himself well too so they shud stop hatin too, there's no reason to hate faze.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Baro(m): 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2007
Enough of the hype Hype,

FAZE
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by chiogo(f): 10:46pm On Jun 05, 2007
zigbo:

@chiogo are u judging his eng. from his song, have u hrd him speak on an inteview or sumin? very fluent cool nd calm as blk dia. . said tuface is jst loud nd dumbempty vessel
nyways y'all can say watchu want to say obv. majourity carries the vote so no amount of cursin/hatin can supply mo fans for tu nor convince them to , there's no reason to hate faze.
am not judgin' anyone's english. I just pointed that out 'cause smone said 2face speaks incorrect english all d time while faze speaks correct english. i guess "kpo po di-watever" is english, right?
BlkDiamond:

but too face all his songs r all slangsssssssss so lame hehehehehehe sry but like i said before maybe u don't know the meaning of convict records meaning his music would be worldwide even on american tv, just keep watching dearie, tc muahhhhhhh

sorry, hon but i didn't hear no slang in "true love" all i heard was english. u need to get ur stories straight. even if 2face speaks slangs often, d title of dat song is usually a slang/pidgin whatever-u-call it. But faze wld use an english name for his song and when u listen to it, he's speakin' one stupid slang. does that make sense? take for instance, "miss u", i thought it was gon' be one romantic song, and i listened to it, ur man faze was speakin' some stupid pidgin which doesn't even rhyme with d song, i was like wtf. "ever since u waka away", smthin', smthin'. I only remenber dat part 'cause it's so annoyin'. Don't insult this guy called 2face. he's great and got style too! tongue
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 12:52am On Jun 06, 2007
Do you know y tuface is great? Everyone compares other artists to him. This poll doesn't matter, people love to support the underdog, yes the underdog. This should not cause people to start unnecessary threads to start comparing faze to other artists but people tend to compare other people to the best and not second best, third best or in faze's case somewhere along the line. Faze can't be mentioned anywhere without trying to compare him to tuface. Thats because tuface is the star. On the other hand, tuface can be mentioned times without number and faze's name won't even come up. Just check the threads in this forum and see what I'm talking about. Tuface has been compared to almost every successful African/International artist out there. I keep saying it, faze is not at that level yet, let his money and popularity grow then we'll compare properly. haha
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by BlkDiamond(f): 2:50am On Jun 06, 2007
GURL I WILL NOT GO ON WITH THIS ISSUE AGAIN, THE PERSON UR FIGHTING FOR DONT EVEN KNOW IF YOU EXIST LOL THIS IS THE LAST COMMENT I WILL MAKE HERE, 2FACE GOT STYLE? HAVE U EVEN MEET THS GUY B4? WATS STYLISH ABT HIM? HIM DANCING LIKE A POSESSED SOUL? PUHLEZ,,,, GIVE A SISTAH A BREAK TIME WILL TELL. WONDER Y U LISTEN TO FAZE IF 2FACED IS BETTER LOL @ 2 FACE GOT STYLE, WELL FAZE IS STILL RULLING THIS POOL KAPISH.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 4:08am On Jun 06, 2007
FAZE

No Grammar
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Baro(m): 9:36am On Jun 06, 2007
@ Chiogo

I urge you to listen to Share my heart, All my days, On a plane, Alphabetic love

I will be waiting for your remarks on them
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by warfarian(m): 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2007
fazeeeeeeee!!!! no one can b compred to u, for the talent god had deposited in you is just toooooooo much, i love you
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by bode4onyx(m): 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2007
2 face na baba, na talent, no be just about screaming, faze is just a loser and he is also acting like one, see the reply him go sing to see me so you 4 don sabi say e dey pain am as 2face be, stylee
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Emad(f): 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2007
[@BlkDiamond
Why do you guys keep on hitting tubaba because of his english or education?
Have u heard Beyonce speak she speaks back street english it is difficult to understand her of u do not come from the Ghetto

You talk about education, which school did Jay Z go to?
why do u guys not beach about Akon's lack of education,?? yett we hammer our own artists down because they have not been to school

U people shd try and wake up, education is only necessary if it is going to be useful to you , if not throw it away.

is good music now judged in terms of how much slang one uses or not?
You guys shd stay on track and stop using useless arguements to back up your points angry angry angry
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by bugado(m): 3:32pm On Jun 06, 2007
FAZE is my man 4 life.what do u say about da guys cry shocked
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by ajadrage: 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2007
Haba people, u guys shouldn't desecrate the hallowed grounds of nairaland. Never knew some two faced people go make two id's take dey whip up unneccessary sentiments for here.

Let us face the facts, these two young men are a testament to the very essence of which the new Nigeria is all about, our young people. My head dey burst say na here these two brothers come from, and whoever it is, so far the music dey make me swing my head and shake my waist, I go rock awwwaaayyy.

We get dem boku wey never come, but it's all to the glory of the talents that abound here in we Naija.

All those twoface people wey dey use two (possibly more) id's take dey do shit here, na una dey spoil these country for the rest of us, una hear. No be una mate d two of dem be? Una no dey shame, do something with urselves meeen, u ain't deceiving nobody ok.U got to face reality.

Una dey there, if u see whenever both of dem dey hang out together ehn, u wouldn't know if there is any beef between them, each recognise the other talent and they tell each other stuff meeen.

So abeg ehn, softly on the heat, y'all can give constructive critiques and criticisms on the technicalities of production and delivery, but don't do it from the gutters aaight

Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by denex: 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2007
Those of you complaining because 2face speaks slangs in his music should first go and tell 50 cent to use formal english in his rap.
Is the man writing a job application or he's singing pop?
I write a lot of songs in plain English but that is because English is my very first language and I grew up speaking it in my home, my school and among my friends yet still I add a lot of hip hop slangs and ebonics.
Latino musicians spit Latino slangs, African American rappers spit hood slangs. Why won't 2face sing his lyrics with slang content. When Fela was singing in slangs and pidgin, nobody complained.

Abeg 2face
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by zigbo(f): 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2007
bode4onyx:

2 face na baba, na talent, no be just about screaming, faze is just a loser and he is also acting like one, see the reply him go sing to see me so you 4 don sabi say e dey pain am as 2face be, stylee

huh, dint get a word of that      

@chiogo kpokpodikpo is nt eng.neither is it pidgin.it is away of expressing the sound of something in words .the highlighted has an english word but i can't remb.u should know because u are still in high school i guess

dey make my head been dey swell is english rite  undecided from his true love track. listen you can sing in watever but can u express your self well or answer questions in an interview with an international body, now thats the problem.

@emad if it is only beyonce she speaks good english,infact i'm particularly impressed with the way she talks, she does nt speak like most of the black americans hood k.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (72) (Reply)

Music: Download Travis Scott – Sicko Mode Ft. Drake / Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.