Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,149 members, 7,860,120 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" - Music/Radio (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" (79756 Views)

Poll: Vote!

Faze: 56% (180 votes)
2Face: 43% (138 votes)
This poll has ended

Got The Full Album Of 2face Idibia (grass 2 Grace)! / 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by WarfyBoy(m): 8:46am On Oct 20, 2007
MRMETOO, for me, and like u hav said, Kpo kpo di kpo is not my best video on the album, i love TATOO GALS and NEED SUMBODY, they r classic i enjoy watching those tracks every second

@mrmetoo>>>
Busta rhymes made of the most expensive videos ever, does that make him better than Jay-Z

thnk u so much for that comment, now u r tlking, wt u r tryin to also say here is dt even as 2face has won many awards etc, FAZE is still better than him, tnk u for d above comment ones again, at least we now hav some sincere fans from TUface's side

i am impressed

FAZE till air scarce
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Effa(m): 11:34am On Oct 20, 2007
2 baba

Na you be the all and all
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2007
Warfy Boy:

MRMETOO, for me, and like u hav said, Kpo kpo di kpo is not my best video on the album, i love TATOO GALS and NEED SUMBODY, they r classic i enjoy watching those tracks every second

@mrmetoo>>>
Busta rhymes made of the most expensive videos ever, does that make him better than Jay-Z

thnk u so much for that comment, now you're tlking, wt you're tryin to also say here is dt even as 2face has won many awards etc, FAZE is still better than him, tnk u for d above comment ones again, at least we now hav some sincere fans from TUface's side

i am impressed

FAZE till air scarce

Ok what does one have to do with the other? U were listing faze's videos has one of the things that makes faze better and I was trying to point out that better videos doesn't mean better artist. What does that have to do with awards that represents an acknowledgment of your musical excellence in which tuface has won numerous. I'll rather use awards as a yard stick to measure tuface's superiority than music videos
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Baro(m): 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2007
mr me too:

I've been trying to avoid this but I hope the Kpo Kpo Dipo video is not the best out of the videos u guys have been making noise about. I really did not want to comment because I have only seen it online and it was a small screen. Don't think I'm trying to compare videos but u guys have made too much noise and I really want to be impressed.

Haba!! Me Too, hope you are not a pessimist, which of Tu's video's is anywhere near that video, i mean in any ramification,or by any standard. Please tell me, or
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 3:14pm On Oct 20, 2007
Wait Baro, no be fight oo. I gave the conditions I watched it under so I'm still giving it benefit of the doubt. It was u that sent me the link and if u can recall it was a very small screen. So what really stood out to me was the "Backstreet and Nsync Boy Band type dance moves" grin. Do not take that statement as a comparison to tuface videos. I can't argue about that subject yet because I haven't seen faze's videos and I'm not one to just start arguing without proper analysis. I'm just saying with all the noise u guys have made I'm hoping that wasn't the best out of the bunch and Mr Warfy Boy has kindly and politely answered by saying its not the best. So I'm yet to see.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Baro(m): 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2007
Then keep your thoughts to yourself until you are in a position to comment, ok. But i must say you have already hinted me that your opinions are mostly premeditated. You havent "watched" yet your opinion tilts towards the negative, thats what pessimism means
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by concrete: 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2007
i have to say, i really feel sorry for faze fans at this point

you guys only have music to boast about. i mean really. the plantashun boiz new stuff is slowly leaking and already, people are jus ttalking about how great 2face's parts are in the songs, LOL

2face just can't help it o! he's got talent, charm, the IT quality just oozing out of his pores. he just always stands out, even without trying. he can't help but to steal the spotlight

as it's been said before, in Canada, EVERYONE is in love with him. Kennis doesn' t do sh*t all for him here. he's never in stepped foot in Canada yet everyone knows him and is begging him to come, buying his videos, playing his tracks. The same is the case with the U.S. though he's been there before. Talent my friends, talent.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 7:33pm On Oct 20, 2007
Baro:

Then keep your thoughts to yourself until you are in a position to comment, ok. But i must say you have already hinted me that your opinions are mostly premeditated. You havent "watched" yet your opinion tilts towards the negative, thats what pessimism means

Baro do not turn me into an anti-faze person. I haven't said anything bad, all I said was the video I saw wasn't up to the hype u guys gave it as I SAW IT. I'm definitely willing to change my opinion as soon as I see the real thing. I'll def give props where it due. I DO NOT need to critcize faze unfairly to make tuface seem better. I keep saying this pls open your eyes wide, I like faze but I prefer tuface. If he produces a good video I'll hail him without a problem. "Faze Alone" is still one of my favorite videos on my youtube account. So that say things you just want to assume
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Tayotere(m): 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2007
@ mr me too

nobody is hypin any video

we are just reiteratin the fact that the worst video on that compilation if any is better than 2face's best video

*2face is a star, i like him. He is probably the most popular Nigerian artiste in years. hype or no hype from the big bros he is already there, Faze will do alot to get the kind of world wide recognition 2face has presently.

but that is not what we are saying. what we are after is who is better

let us be more objective in our criticisms.

this thread is draggin too long, let us face the facts

the mere fact that I  am POPULAR does not mean I am good

remember THE GOLDEN BOY OF AFRICA and MR LECTURER they were very popular, people like yu tot they were the best

but time has exposed them,

STARDOM is very hard to maintain expecially when you don't worth it

everythin is a matter of time

Faze or 2face  i go with faze
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by pheesayor(m): 10:42pm On Oct 20, 2007
@mrmeetoo, what makes them still ask for tuface is because of african queen, tuface has been to the US b4 so his popularity there shouldnt be a surprise and canada,  even if he hasnt been there before, he's been to neighbouring US hereby his music leaking into canada. Tuface wouldnt have been to the US without kennis no doubt.

@concrete, the plantashun boiz new stuff isnt leaking, it was realeased more than two months ago and this is one issue with the album, they did one single each and out of 14 tracks on the CD pack, only 11 were included hereby missing three songs out, faze's single is among. The tracks were tuface impressed me are Anthem and If you want it, both of which faze wasnt included.
@mrmeetoo, when m  thru with my exams in like two weeks time, I'll upload faze's videos for you'll to see. And I wont stop using my Classic to qualify my boi cos thats exactly what his works are
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by bolajibaok(m): 11:15pm On Oct 20, 2007
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-87445.0.html#msg1602869

unbelievable the hottest thread at the moment check it out
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 12:20am On Oct 21, 2007
You guys are getting confused really. Tuface is popular because he's good he's more popular than faze because he's better, people just love him more, this is not about kennis or any excuses u guys would come up with. I've been trying to be politically correct by saying "I prefer tuface" he is better thats the reason he's all over the place. People still ask for tuface because of African Queen, that might be true but people love his new album. No one I know really talks about African Queen that much anymore, his new songs are superb thats the reason he's still in high demand. Tell me this, how many times do u think people want to listen to the song? Do not try to reduce the guy to a one hit wonder, that might be his most popular song and what took him into the stratosphere but I personally don't even think thats his best song. To prove how well the new album is doing he still receives awards. The guy is good, he's better than faze he has so many things under his belt to prove it. Lets go through them again, multiple awards, mutiple concerts & shows, album sales are through the roof, everyone wants to collaborate with him. His style, his voice, whether talking about love, partying, or politics is a hit worldwide. People crave tuface, the guy is on top his game and thats it!!!

P.S.- Let no one get it twisted I that I'm saying tuface is better because of his popularity. What I'm saying is he's better than faze and as a result he's more popular, has more awards, is in higher demand, and sells more.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Baro(m): 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2007
@ Concrete, Hope you got ears, or maybe you listened to a different Plantashun Boiz (Reunion)Album

@ Mr Me Tu, Say something new please
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by concrete: 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2007
@ pheesayor: do you even KNOW how long faze has been in america? he's been there more times than tuface has in 2007, the only difference is that faze is there working on new material and trying to hook up with american labels and american talent. tuface, on the other has been to america by POPULAR DEMAND, they pay HIM to go there to do shows. THAT's why tuface goes there. he isn't popular in america just because he goes there. it's the other way around. he goes there b/c he is already popular. he hasn't yet gone to canada b./c the promoters are still gauging his popularity there but he'll be going there soon as it's increasing due to his NEW ALBUM

haba! you sound silly, i'm sorry to say. tuface will be going back to america in 2008, and he won't be with Kennis by then. what then, do you have to say about that? why can't you just give the man credit. when tuface goes to america, american sponsors and promoters pay for this flight, hotel and all other accomodation on TOP of the fee they give him only because they know what type of buzz he'll generate. left to them, he'd stay there much longer but he's also in high demand in UK, France, Italy, Spain, Ghana, so he can't. don't even try to make it seem like he's the one begging to go there when they're the ones who want him there and that's because he's already popular

*shakes head*
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Effa(m): 6:22pm On Oct 21, 2007
Nothing can chage my mind from saying tu is the best
mr mee too and concrete you dont need the long writtings before they know who you down with.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2007
@Baro
I should say something new like what? "faze is better" hahaha. what a freaking laugh. I'll keep saying the same thing because its as if some of u guys don't want to listen and u keep coming up with flimsy excuses. I maintain my stand tuface is the best thing that has happened to naija music scene of recent. I'll say the same thing because ain't nothing changed man, until someone worthwhile comes up and takes over. As for now, no one is coming close. He's running things right. Hate or Love it, tuface is their Oga.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by pheesayor(m): 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2007
@concrete, tuface was there before faze at first and it wasnt on demand, it was thru kennis. It was after then that they started demanding for him. Even if faze goes to d US weekly, as long as it's not to perform, one wont really notice. This is my point: Without African queen, tuface wont be where he is today. I hope there'll be no argument about that.
@mrmeetoo, faze is not worhwhile or what r u tryin to say?
Yoyu'll should agree wit me that without kennis tuface wont be where he is today. Forget talent cos there are better artistes who are unknown, who are more talented than tuface, come to festac and you'll get enough of them.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2007
"if" & "maybes" those are the basis of your argument. Good Job!!!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by pheesayor(m): 10:07pm On Oct 21, 2007
But thats just the truth
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 3:58am On Oct 22, 2007
Pheesayor can I ask how old u r? For ANYONE to get anywhere in life there are some factors have to come to place. Life is made up of "ifs" and "maybes". So thats a broad argument u don't want to get into cos it'll never end. What if faze didn't meet tuface and blackface, would anyone know him. "If I didn't go to a particular school and didn't meet some particular ppl would I have a job, etc". If Jay-z didn't meet Dame Dash would would Jay-z be this big? No one knows the answers to these questions. All that crap about there are many artists better than tuface in festac, ok so many ppl would say, "go to this place or that place u'll meet many ppl that can play basketball better than Jordan" but do we really know that? So "ifs" and "maybes" can't be used for arguments. Talk about their achievements and things that have happened not hypothetical stuff. No matter what u say tuface worked his ass off to get where he is, Kennis or not. You guys keep talking like he's the only person on Kennis. No business, record companies included spends all that money on a product if the product is not bringing in the big bucks for them
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 7:32am On Oct 22, 2007
faze
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Effa(m): 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2007
Thats just the truth mr me too
let them hear and feel it oh
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by agbeero(m): 2:37pm On Oct 22, 2007
2Baba 4 life. If you wanna know why 2face was attacked. You can check out http://agbekoya..com/2007/10/why-tuface-was-attacked.html
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by agbeero(m): 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2007
2Baba 4 life. If you wanna know why 2face was attacked. You can check out http://agbekoya..com/2007/10/why-tuface-was-attacked.html
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by FactorChic(f): 9:07pm On Oct 22, 2007
You don't have to ask, Faze Independent has my vote! grin
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by pheesayor(m): 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2007
@factorchic, thanks for sayin the truth.
@mrmeetoo, with time people's eyes will open to the truth. Just wait and see what faze becomes "Independently"
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by youngdigi(m): 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2007
Grass 2 Grace is a better all round album

and this is a very valid comparison IMO cus i think both cd's are dope
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 1:26am On Oct 23, 2007
@pheesayor

"the truth"?, "people's eyes would open"? My guy I think u're getting carried away its just music oo, its all about what u hear. Y u making it sound like theres this big conspiracy going on.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Tayotere(m): 9:33am On Oct 23, 2007
FactorChic:

You don't have to ask, Faze Independent has my vote! grin

faze wink grin

pheesayor:

with time people's eyes will open to the truth. Just wait and see what faze becomes "Independently"

gbam! shocked

Ododo Oro grin
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Modups1(f): 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2007
AMAZING! so we are still on dis topic? u guys are great
am sur faze & 2face will be so proud of us
ONE LUV GUYS cheesy

by d way i just watched thier video collections and both are really good
i was afraid faze's videos would not meet up but i was really impressed
d tattoo girls video was exactly d way i imagined it to be
2 baba's video with VIP was real nice & funny

these two guys are just wonderful
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by pheesayor(m): 8:29am On Oct 24, 2007
@mrmeetoo, I dont think m being too personal and its not about what I hear alone but what I see too. No beef intended anyway, just the truth
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Baro(m): 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2007
Seun, close this thread, we 've all made our points & sentiments known, fortunately Faze has more in his favour. CLOSE THE THREAD SEUN

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (72) (Reply)

Music: Download Travis Scott – Sicko Mode Ft. Drake / Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.