Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,246 members, 7,860,562 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:40 PM

FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" - Music/Radio (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" (79758 Views)

Poll: Vote!

Faze: 56% (180 votes)
2Face: 43% (138 votes)
This poll has ended

Got The Full Album Of 2face Idibia (grass 2 Grace)! / 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by zigbo(f): 9:40pm On Oct 11, 2007
pheesayor:

@effa, take your time before I spank you ooo
About grass to grace outselling independent, the returns still favours faze because tuface is getting just little from sales so what are talking about, abegiiiiii faze too much joooooo
lol
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Tayotere(m): 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2007
sect:

you guys should please compare the lyrics,maturity and concept of both albums and you will no what am talking about and i forgot to include my love in the list,that song makes no iota of sense,it is a total crap , 2face fans, your guy is good but u have to admit that INDEPENDENT has a better definition of music than grass to grace.

lol wink

mr me too:

In fact this incident is going to provide inspiration for new material and yeah he was working on a song in the car with faze's brother. What doesn't kill you can only make stronger.

maybe sad gbosa gbosa gun shot ina di air grin
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Baro(m): 2:26pm On Oct 12, 2007
Mr Me Too, i already laid that African Queen issue to rest on that Blackface thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-80420.32.html
Blackface wrote African Queen, it's incontrovertible and simply beyond argument, check this out www.myspace.com/blackfacelive. This might not really matter anymore, but it's good the air is cleared atleast for the records, ok

FAZE
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 3:01pm On Oct 12, 2007
Tayotere:

maybe sad gbosa gbosa gun shot ina di air grin

LOL. Believe me so far its tuface singing it with that beautiful voice of his, its going to be a hit.

Baro:

Mr Me Too, i already laid that African Queen issue to rest on that Blackface thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-80420.32.html
Blackface wrote African Queen, it's incontrovertible and simply beyond argument, check this out www.myspace.com/blackfacelive. This might not really matter anymore, but it's good the air is cleared atleast for the records, ok

FAZE

My man Baro, where have u been? Anyway I have never had any problem with blackface or whoever writing the song, the only thing I have a problem with is when u guys say tuface STOLE the song. Even if there was a problem as u claim with the song its obvious everything has been cleared up now, thats the reason blackface can come out publicly and say they co-wrote the song (i.e. if there was any problem in the first place). Blackface also wrote "My Car" but theres no controversy surrounding that one just because he didn't win MTV awards abi? Its not like Tony Tetuila too went about shouting "Blackface Blackface" but just because "African Queen" became this sensational hit u guys had to tie a scandal to it. Anyway there's proof everything is ok coming from the horses' mouth. Blackface wrote/co-wrote "African Queen", tuface sang it, at least that can't be denied, it turned out to be huge hit that can't be denied, it put naija artists on the map that can't be denied, it provided international exposure for artists even for the likes of your beloved faze that can't be denied. Lets be real who was more perfect for that song than tuface, blackface could have written it, someonelse could have sung it and it could have just recorded minimal success thereby wasting such a song. I'm so sure even Blackface is glad tuface did it because now he uses it to boost his resume as an award winning song writer.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by sect(m): 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2007
@mr me too dont get this wrong,R.kelly in RnB music artist who also sings other genre of music sometimes but 2face is an unknown music genre singer who sings any genre of music,of course artists dont limit themselves except most rap musicians but there must be a particular genre of music which you are known for i.e Faze-RnB,weird mc-pop,mode nine-rap,2face-?? and i made a mistake,i wanted to include I dey feel like and not no shaking you will agree that i dey feel like is very stupid,2face is feeling like jay-z cos he his fine like beyonce,please where is the maturity in that song? And about kennis and integrity and also buying of awards,last year channel 0 award which tuface won with ole video had something fishy behind it,it was very glaring that Ole didnt deserve it.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2007
sect:

@mr me too don't get this wrong,R.kelly in RnB music artist who also sings other genre of music sometimes but 2face is an unknown music genre singer who sings any genre of music,of course artists don't limit themselves except most rap musicians but there must be a particular genre of music which you are known for i.e Faze-RnB,weird mc-pop,mode nine-rap,2face-?? and i made a mistake,i wanted to include I dey feel like and not no shaking you will agree that i dey feel like is very stupid,2face is feeling like jay-z because he his fine like beyonce,please where is the maturity in that song? And about kennis and integrity and also buying of awards,last year channel 0 award which tuface won with ole video had something fishy behind it,it was very glaring that Ole didnt deserve it.

Tuface is an afro-pop singer,  take a look at other naija artist, in most cases u can't place them in any foreign music genre because they have their own style. What should we say about Sound Sultan or D'banj. Even Fela had to come up with his own genre because he had his own unique style. What do u categorize Wyclef into? Even Kid rock, describing himself with his new album, said he's CREATIVELY CONFUSED that doesn't make his music bad. So no need to categorize but if thats what makes u comfortable lets just call it afro-pop and define anyway u want. In "I dey feel like" the line is "I dey feel like Jay-z because u fine like beyonce" is the meaning not clear enough? Tuface has shown maturity and meaning in a lot of his songs. The  faze u keep making noise about maturity sang songs like Kolomental and Tattoo girls, what da hell is so mature about a grown man singing about girls with tattoo? sounds like a Hot teenager. Lets go back to tuface's line about jay-z and beyonce and lets take a look at faze's "Baby u too fine like butterfly" which one sounds more creative and mature, lets be honest. If u were told to choose between these lines to use for a girl wich one would u use? Don't lie!!!

Whats so fishy about tuface's "Ole" winning Channel O awards and why should it be up to u to say he doesn't deserve it, people saw it and voted for it. Now you and a couple of tuface haters want to come out and say he doesn't deserve it. I've mentioned it before and I'll mention it again even when Akon picked his favorite African artists, he picked tuface too and guess what video they showed? "Ole". So just because u don't like it doesn't mean it doesn't deserve the award.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by sect(m): 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2007
Its so funny that you can think of comparing the maturity and concept in those two lines first is jay-z fine like beyonce,dont we have beautiful and colourful butterflies in our environment oh please dont say 2face's line is better,infact there is nothing to compare in those lines, it should not be debated at all.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2007
sect:

Its so funny that you can think of comparing the maturity and concept in those two lines first is jay-z fine like beyonce,don't we have beautiful and colourful butterflies in our environment oh please don't say 2face's line is better,infact there is nothing to compare in those lines, it should not be debated at all.

My guy what tuface did right there is called word play everyone knows butterflies are beautiful but its corny as hell. Its like saying "your eyes are beautiful like the stars in the sky" we all know stars have that sparkle but its corny as a mog. He was playing with words thats y he comapared the girl and himself to beyonce and jay-z. "You fine like butterfly" is so blah, nothing new, no creativity whatsoever. Thats nursery school scopes at best. Lets take a look at one of the best lyricist ever, Biggie, he has a line that goes, "Versace shades watching ya" he could have simply said, "I have my versace shades on" but wheres the creativity in that? You play around with words to murder your competition and thats what a lot of artists lack nowadays
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by concrete: 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2007
mr mee too : good job keeping these people on point. let's not even talk about that useless alphabet song faze has on independent

and LOL at Faze making more money than 2face off independent. that's the funniest thing i've heard today. trust, 2face is the richest artist among his peers making hip-hop/contemporary music

and wait wait faze fans. are you back to being confused? first, faze was good because he DIDN'T have a unique voice, one that can be compared to other contemporary artists. NOW, it's that his voice is infact unique?

2face is the one with a unique voice. Not faze. THAT's why African Queen was successful. As Me Me Too pointed out, had ANYONE else covered AQ, it would not have seen the success it saw internationally. It's a good song but what makes it spectacular is 2face and nothing else.

and speaking of "stealing", that kpo kpo di kpo background music sounds strangely familiar. in other words, the music sound almost identical to that of 2face's "right here". Go and take a listen o!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by pheesayor(m): 11:05pm On Oct 12, 2007
@ mrmeetoo, I'll disagree wit u on those two lines, check them out,
baby u too fine like butterfly, I can't let this beautiful princess just pass me by,
i dey feeel like jayz because u fine like beyonce

u can't compare those two lines because they can't be be compared, the difference is clear

and LOL at Faze making more money than 2face off independent. that's the funniest thing i've heard today. trust, 2face is the richest artist among his peers making hip-hop/contemporary music
compare the amount tuface gets from record sales (20 or 30%) to face who gets all the money, there should be no contest about that.

and speaking of "stealing", that kpo kpo di kpo background music sounds strangely familiar. in other words, the music sound almost identical to that of 2face's "right here". Go and take a listen o!
big lie, no similarity. If there should be any similarity, then faze should get credit because he's the only one that retained the plantashun style. refer to miss you, na true and compare to don't u know, like her better and ocean of passion

Who says alphabetic love is not tight Maybe u might need to see a doctor because even a deaf man will love the song because its a classic. How many artistes will think about writing a song like that? Very rare!!!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by tosinadeda: 12:05am On Oct 13, 2007
Thats bullshit
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 1:39am On Oct 13, 2007
pheesayor:

@ mrmeetoo, I'll disagree wit u on those two lines, check them out,
baby u too fine like butterfly, I can't let this beautiful princess just pass me by,
i dey feeel like jayz because u fine like beyonce

u can't compare those two lines because they can't be be compared, the difference is clear
compare the amount tuface gets from record sales (20 or 30%) to face who gets all the money, there should be no contest about that.
big lie, no similarity. If there should be any similarity, then faze should get credit because he's the only one that retained the plantashun style. refer to miss you, na true and compare to don't u know, like her better and ocean of passion

Who says alphabetic love is not tight Maybe u might need to see a doctor because even a deaf man will love the song because its a classic. How many artistes will think about writing a song like that? Very rare!!!

about the lines someone took a line out of 2face's song and said it didn't make sense and i also took a line from faze's song. What u did was to further expand on it, thats not what i did. Mind u i took that line out of one of faze's hits while that line was taken from one of tuface's most unpopular songs. Even with your expansion I don't still see anything creative or mature about it. Do not ever say it again that faze is making more money because he's on an independent label it doesn't work that way. Do u even think most of these artists get their money from album sales with all the piracy. Most of them make their money from shows and appearances. We all know who takes that. What sense were u trying to make when u said faze didn't copy but if he did he should get the credit because he maintained the group style. What does that mean

P.S. - I noticed u guys throw the word "classic" around too much. How is "alphabetic love" a classic? What makes it a classic?
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by pheesayor(m): 8:19am On Oct 13, 2007
@mrmeetoo, alphabetic love is popular because its tight, the only unpopular song on faze's album is do good, the rest r all popular, there's no doubt about that.

What makes alphabetic love a classic is its uniqueness, the concept is unique I dont think there should be any arguement on that. About making money, what m just trying to say is that tuface's income from his latest album cant be that much cos his label gets most of it but that cant be said about faze who almost gets everything after his marketer, at least it worked for psquare so why cant it work for faze?

And faze didnt copy any song ooo, anyone that insists should give a very solid example,

m waiting
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Baro(m): 1:50pm On Oct 13, 2007
Ah aaa!! Mr Me Too & Co, cant believe your comments on Alphabetic Love, anyway i am not surprised, its called: Hating lipsrsealed

That track is damn Innovative kiss
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by concrete: 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2007
oh please pheesayor

kpo kpo di kpo DOES have the same beat as right here. it's just a fact. go listen yourself

and LOL at anyone in denial about the fact that 2face is making more money

"you fine like butterfly" is neither original nor innovative. it's cute yes, but cheesy and predicatable. saying i dey feel like jay z b/c u fine like beyonce is at least an attempt originality, LOL

speaking of waiting, where is your answer to the question that 2face repeats his lines? we've been waiting for that one. and where is your proof about kennis buying his success? and exactly HOW do you know all 2face gets is 20 to 30% (which, by the way, is the standard set for american artists too)?

and yes, it's a known fact that even if 2face only gets some 30%, the fact that he's sold some 3 times was faze has with independant still will probably get 2face the same if not more than faze (who you're assuming gets much more than 30%). LOL

and yes, it's all moot anyway as naija artist rely almost solely on concerts to make $$$ and we all know whose fees are higher and who performs more
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Effa(m): 7:28pm On Oct 13, 2007
Concrete if you talking abt fee
Tu is damn expensive
If you calling tu for a show you got to pay 1.m upwards

There's onething that remains glaring and you and i know what that means

Tu is far ahead of faze
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by sect(m): 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2007
mr me too what word play is that,he said he's feeling like jay-z cos he's fine like beyonce, is jay-z as fine as beyonce in the first place? that line really sounds childish & dats not what they call creativity okay,as for tatoo girls its as a result of observations & creativity.Alphabetic love uniqueness cant be questioned and kpo kpo di kpo doesnt sound copied from 2face's right here infact there is no similarity in the two songs.Its faze jooo
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by jejelolatu(f): 8:47pm On Oct 13, 2007
faze has a good voice and his lyrics are okay. He is a good artiste BUT so is sound sultan,obiwon,paul play,sunny nneji,lagbaja and a host of new artist. In an industry where theres close competition,u need more than a good voice and good lyrics.u need a cutting edge,something that makes u look extraordinary and indispensable. IMAGINE THIS;If faze suddenly goes out of circulation now,would d music industry notice it immeadiately? considering that he isnt usually in major shows and concerts.when was the last time he even had a international tour or perform in a major international concert ? Am yet to totally figure out Tu's cutting edge,but when one man stands head and shoulder high above his colleagues then SOMETHING is definetely working for him. for now the ONLY artiste that can give Tu a run for his money is dbanj. Definetely not FAZE. B t w,i think dbanjs cutting edge is his xtraordinary passion and energy,esp on stage.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by jejelolatu(f): 8:49pm On Oct 13, 2007
faze has a good voice and his lyrics are okay. He is a good artiste BUT so is sound sultan,obiwon,paul play,sunny nneji,lagbaja and a host of new artist. In an industry where theres close competition,u need more than a good voice and good lyrics.u need a cutting edge,something that makes u look extraordinary and indispensable. IMAGINE THIS;If faze suddenly goes out of circulation now,would d music industry notice it immeadiately? considering that he isnt usually in major shows and concerts.when was the last time he even had a international tour or perform in a major international concert ? Am yet to totally figure out Tu's cutting edge,but when one man stands head and shoulder high above his colleagues then SOMETHING is definetely working for him. for now the ONLY artiste that can give Tu a run for his money is dbanj. Definetely not FAZE. B t w,i think dbanjs cutting edge is his xtraordinary passion and energy,esp on stage.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by pheesayor(m): 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2007
@ concrete, I dont wanna beleive u were on some green bottles when u said right here sounds like kpokpodikpo. Right here was written and produced by OJB while kpokpodipo was written by faze and produced by ID Cabasa.

@effa, who says faze is not expensive? He's currently not availaible for major shows cos he's on a nationwide tour (Glo campus storm). If he wasnt 'good', glo would have replaced him after the first few shows years ago.

And who says grass to grace has sold three times more than independent? big lie

@concrete, I wasnt among those that said he bought is success but about repeating lines, I stopped listening to his songs cos I got tired of it so i cant remember those now but I'll get the examples very soon

@effa, na u dey follow negotiate with promoters if dem wan invite tuface come show, shey u know I dey warn you

anybody else
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2007
@sect
Again I'll tell u once again u need to go listen to this man's music before comparing because it really seems u don't, again the line is "You dey make me feel like Jay-Z because u fine like Beyonce". Please what is so creative about tattoo girls? It has a nice tune and was sung well, no doubt, but whats so creative about talking about belly rings and "u smell well when u get this perfume". Go back and listen to the lyrics its so so basic. I really like the song but lets be real, its nothing unique or creative. Then how does tattoos have to do with anything Nigerian? He sounds like someone desperately trying to appeal to the international audience which I don't have a problem with but tuface just wore a Ghana T-shirt for less than 2mins in a video and u guys wanted to hang him but I'll leave that for another time.

@Pheesayor

You talk like faze just gets everything from his album like there are no other people proceeds would be going to and even if he gets most of the proceeds. How much are they making from album sales? The more independent you're the more you use your out-of-your-own-pocket money for marketing which includes, promos, videos, etc. So think about it at the end of the day its a little % coming to him to. They have to pay all the producers, background crew, staff, etc. As far as concerts go, this is almost like the whole DBN awards stuff, glo campus tours. R u kidding me? Campus tours? Can that be compared to the promoters that carry tuface all over the world on a regular basis. As jejelolatu said u need more than a good voice to get ahead, there are so many other artists but u have to be able to create your own style to be successful. Think about it the top two naija artists making headlines internationally and locally are tuface and d'banj both of them have been able to create that THING that makes them in huge demand.

@Baro
Please faze is not the kind of artist I'll even have beef for, he's simply not there yet. As far as alphabetic love goes, I didn't say anything wrong about it all i said was u guys throw the word "classic" around too much. Its a good song at BEST not a classic. How popular is it? At least I haven't heard anyone jamming it or saying "oo thats my song". So what makes it a classic? Look for another word like "good" and we'll be fine
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Effa(m): 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2007
effa, who says faze is not expensive? He's currently not availaible for major shows because he's on a nationwide tour (Glo campus storm). If he wasnt 'good', glo would have replaced him after the first few shows years ago.

Yea i know faze is expensive but not as tu,

mr me to abeg dont mind them
you dont have exchange words with this faze fans, they only know how to twist words around,

Tu for live man
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by wagzo(m): 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2007
tayo, we don't have to argue over this any more. faze is a cool artiste and is talented too but 2-face is the clear leader( their albums and their live performances while i was in camp are the basis of my classification). he has added another award to his collection ( in recognition of his works on his "grace to grass" album.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by tosinbas: 6:28pm On Oct 14, 2007
talking about handsomeness tufaze is far better than faze
but i think in a yoruba words that says(omoniwa osan ju omolewa lo) faze should keep it up and if tufaze can correct himself by stop using languages like (noting de happen)and stop using pedgin english i think that would be better.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by pheesayor(m): 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin for you'all
tu fans
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by sect(m): 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2007
Mr me too he said i dey feel like not you dey make me feel like and the fact that he sang about tatoo which is something uncommon requires some creativity,same with alphabetic love .concrete i still dont notice anything similar in the two songs@effa faze,2face,p-square,d'banj,lagbaja etc are all expensive artist and i dont know where you got ur info about 2face charging 1 million in this naija, i wonder how much lagbaja charges if its so.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 10:37pm On Oct 14, 2007
@sect
Ok. "I dey feel like jay-z because u fine like beyonce" still carries the same msg i wrote, u were comparing jay-z's and beyonce's beauty and thats what i was trying to correct. Pls are u really going to argue about this tattoo song? Its not creative. It an uncommon subject matter because ppl don't just bother sitting down to write a song about tattoos. Is he 16? It falls into the category of ppl singing about lip-gloss, cell phones, candy, and so on.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by sect(m): 10:55pm On Oct 14, 2007
Dont be ridiculous, if you can classify tatoo girls under such category what about people singing using jay-z and beyonce's name?so 50 who sang using candyshop is he a kid?
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 11:05pm On Oct 14, 2007
faze
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 11:18pm On Oct 14, 2007
To answer that question about 50cent. Absolutely yes. 50 has been lacking in creativity nowadays. He got a lot of negative criticism with that song just in case u don't know. Y do u think his album sales has been dropping? Its because of songs like "candy shop". Personally, 50 lost me as a fan because of songs like that. Back to jay-z and beyonce, we've gone over this too much now its sounding ridiculous but back to word play. He wasn't singing about beyonce and jay-z per se. Its not supposed to be taken literally, i know u know that so don't act like u don't understand and if you don't really understand that maybe I shouldn't be having this argument with u. He compared his feelings to the way two people on the top of their game might feel and its not like he dedicated a song to them. It was just a line.

Awwwww what happened to your boy sad ? He lost the award. Better luck next time eh. Maybe Kennis paid Channel O not to give him and then they paid them to give P-Square, D'banj and Indespensibles.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by sect(m): 12:13am On Oct 15, 2007
So he lost the award! I really wished he won it,anyway once a fazian always a fazian.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by concrete: 1:22am On Oct 15, 2007
LOL at the idea of kennis paying channel o NOT to reward faze

@ sect () or whoever (sorry, can't remember if it was you): i don't really care WHO wrote the song or produced it. I was referring to the background music used in right here (which was created years before kpo kpo di kpo) and faze's joint. they are very very similar (i first read that from a faze fan on a blog and then downloaded it myself to see)

faze seems like and i like one or two of his songs but he's not in 2face's league and just a fact. while d'banj doesn't strike me as very talented (faze has him beat in talent dept. imo), i do agree that d'banj's success level is closer to that of tu's than faze. ditto p square

anyway, i'm still all for faze bettering himself b/c at the end of the day, i support ALL naija people doing well and earning clean money

at mr me too: NICE ONE! i was JUST going to point out the FACT that when you handle your business independently, you must then also handle all the promotional, marketing and distribution aspects of the music as well which costs A LOT. so one can in fact say tu has to give the label money but trust, the man also saved a lot of $$$ and wahala by having big bros handle stuff for him as well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (72) (Reply)

Music: Download Travis Scott – Sicko Mode Ft. Drake / Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.