Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Relationship Advice: 3 Things Women Hate In Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Advice: 3 Things Women Hate In Relationship (572 Views)

The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex / Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? / But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Advice: 3 Things Women Hate In Relationship by sylvesterxyz(f): 2:07pm On Aug 31, 2017
What if there is a particular pill that you can take and “boom” it literally install all relationship advice and tips into your brain.

How much will you be willing to pay for a drug that gives your brain muscles the attitude and characteristic every ladies are always in search for, in their potential Relationship partner.

John Gray author of Men are from Mars ,Woman are from Venus quoted

“When a man can listen to a woman’s feelings without getting angry and frustrated, he gives her a wonderful gift.He makes it safe for her to express herself.
The more she is able to express herself, the more she feels heard and understood, and the more she is able to give a man the loving trust, acceptance, appreciation, admiration, approval, and encouragement that he needs.”

I would have thought my friend in College had the perfect relationship ever not until his girlfriend broke up with just few days to prom night. Although till today, it would still be unclear to me if she had not brief me on why she had to break up with him.

Many relationship would have been save if the male is able to understand what a Lady hate in a relationship.
Well,that pill is actually yours today all for free!!!

Free

Yes,I meant it ALL FOR FREE.

Maybe you will still be dating her if she had share with you what she hate in her relationship with you. But please Stop blaming yourself for your past mistake in relationship,.

Here are relationship advice to help you understand what a woman hate in relationship

Insecurity: Jessica Dawson asked a question “Are insecured men worth Dating?”(please let me know in the comment below)

For some reason, Ladies do not like a guy that is timid,shy,worth of all “Insecured”.they are always in search of a person who is more confident,bold and secure.

The desire for a guy that is not insecure is as a result of Insecurity that Ladies face.

Why are Ladies so Insecure?
(continue Reading)

https://3naija.com/relationship-advice-what-women-hate-in-a-relationship/

Re: Relationship Advice: 3 Things Women Hate In Relationship by geraldmezi(m): 2:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
Money answereth......
Re: Relationship Advice: 3 Things Women Hate In Relationship by ekensi01: 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
I don tire for 3,2,5,6,10 and 12 things ladies want,love,take,don't take etc.
People don't know what to write again just go and sleep inspiration would come.

Why is it that a lady would be telling us what a lady wants?
That means she never figure it out, afterall she only tried to be specific only point at what she wants.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice: 3 Things Women Hate In Relationship by sylvesterxyz(f): 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
i dont think so angry angry
Re: Relationship Advice: 3 Things Women Hate In Relationship by iamJ(m): 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2017
geraldmezi:
Money answereth......
u done get the money?
[img]https://media./images/b19bd2fa3145aa8489f90c770e1e7d9b/tenor.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Sex Is Food!!!!!!!read / Luvly Pre Wedding Picture Of An Old Friend. / Twitter User Recounts How He Saved His Boss’ Marriage By Lying About A Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.