Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Twitter User Recounts How He Saved His Boss’ Marriage By Lying About A Condom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter User Recounts How He Saved His Boss’ Marriage By Lying About A Condom (571 Views)

Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing / A Lady Breastfeed Her Father And Saved His Life... / Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User Recounts How He Saved His Boss’ Marriage By Lying About A Condom by Adverts247: 11:11am On Oct 30, 2017
A Twitter user, Brian says he saved his former boss’ marriage by lying to his wife that the condom she found in his car is his and not her husband’s. (The real owner of the condom was actually the husband).

According to him, the woman has been suspecting the husband was cheating and begged him to spy on him for her.

Read story below…

Source : http://www..com/2017/10/twitter-user-recounts-how-he-saved-his.html

Re: Twitter User Recounts How He Saved His Boss’ Marriage By Lying About A Condom by Adverts247: 11:11am On Oct 30, 2017

Re: Twitter User Recounts How He Saved His Boss’ Marriage By Lying About A Condom by iamJ(m): 11:30am On Oct 30, 2017
Na so condom dey end marriage?

Abeg shift

Women have seen worst and stayed
Re: Twitter User Recounts How He Saved His Boss’ Marriage By Lying About A Condom by dyadeleye(m): 11:31am On Oct 30, 2017
Your boss is the real G
Much respect
You still get the boss contact?
Im heading to Twitter right now
Salute to ogaboss

Re: Twitter User Recounts How He Saved His Boss’ Marriage By Lying About A Condom by Realfitbody: 11:33am On Oct 30, 2017
My God
Re: Twitter User Recounts How He Saved His Boss’ Marriage By Lying About A Condom by Sheun001(m): 11:36am On Oct 30, 2017
lol chai if nah me ehn I for use am extort the mangrin
Re: Twitter User Recounts How He Saved His Boss’ Marriage By Lying About A Condom by ChewingStick(m): 11:50am On Oct 30, 2017
Atthink you know that...

you are now your own boss grin

Be there forming eyimma and be saving marriage. Indi Goal Keeper, Indi Marriage Saver.
Re: Twitter User Recounts How He Saved His Boss’ Marriage By Lying About A Condom by barbiecue(f): 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
Lol.u try o

(1) (Reply)

See A Comedian's Traditional Marriage Invitation Card / “get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” — 19 Yr Old Nigerian Girl Tells 19yr / Can Someone Really Be In A Sexual Relationship Without Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.