Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Friendship With The Opposite Sex. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (43497 Views)

What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender / I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by Mypeople2(m): 4:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
makydebbie:
Friendship with the opposite sex most times don't end well. Most times, I find ladies saying; their fellow girls do backstab, lie, take their boyfriends, gossip etc. See as a lady, I will say this. If you cannot have a single female friend whom you trust, then the problem is from YOU and YOU alone. If you're always complaining that your friends do take your boyfriends, then stop being friends with olosho and boyfriend's snatchers. By the way, do not forget you're what you attract.

Yes we know we ladies have issues, we fight, and gossip. (But wait tell me who doesn't gossip? Have you seen when guys are gossiping? If they table your matter among their friends for you ehn, you'll change that twisted mentality).

You that do not have issues because you're miss perfect. And you're tired of girls that you don't want female friends or bestie. You know, at the end most times, these guys just want to fvck you right? smiley

My dear, this is how it start. It starts from friendship. Mind you, I'm not saying that it is wrong to have male friends, of course we learn things from each other. But it also has to be defined and you must set the records straight, tell him the boundaries. My dear ladies be straight forward! If you're single let him know, if you're not ready for a relationship, let him know! Don't lead him on that's wicked!! And then if the guy is persistent, he will be your bestie and that's how it starts.

When you ask your boyfriend for money and advice and he's not ready to give you, sheybi it's bestie you'll tell abi? That one will now give you money and advice because he's BESTIE FATHER CHRISTMAS shey? cheesy
You've started building your foundation for a future romance with bestie.

Then you'll have issues, boyfriend is annoying you. After you've friendzoned bestie against his wish, it's bestie you'll run to who will capitalize on your boyfriend's flaws and get you nak.ed on his bed.

You say guys don't have issues because they take your excesses. Hope you know it's for a prize and it's all for the greater good? Sometimes, you'll see them as nice because they comfort you, they make you laugh, not a dull moment shey? And you'll equally be nice and these besties will misinterpret your nice gestures and see them as "green light".

From bestie to confidant, to friends with benefits and you'll be wondering how you guys got there, you'll even say the guy took advantage of you. Some cases even leads to rape. If you're kuku a fool you'll say it's chemistry.

But then, ladies let's not castigate all the guys. There are genuine mature guys, who'll just like you as a friend and would want the best for you and they are 10% out of 100%. (Mind you, I'm being generous with my figures.)

Also, ladies let's not forget guys are logical and ladies emotional. Maybe the guy just likes you and your company and its possible you'll see it as "green light" because of the love, care, affection, and attention he gives you. We ladies can't deny we love attention from the opposite sex. And then, you start catching feelings, you'll get confused because you're now in love with someone who doesn't feel the same way. And if this guy is a fvckboy, he'll use it against you, your case is finished. But if he doesn't, your friendship will become awkward and permit me to say RIP to that friendship.

If you're a guy and your girlfriend has alot of male friends then I'm almost sorry for you, but then, if your girlfriend has alot of male friends and will be telling them everything that goes on in your relationship, then I'm definitely sorry for you.

"And those of you that shares your relationship problems with male friends and besties. And that one will be comforting you, the day you will realize he's not the Holy Spirit the comforter, I hope it won't be the day you'll find yourself na.ked on his bed"~ MzLarem.

Original writer- Makydebbie

OP the thing is different strokes for different folks. I have female friends that are very beautiful yet I don't fancy them for relationship. If I see a girl I like today, I am going to ask her out tomorrow.Just because we are close friends that does not mean I am interested in you.We used to do what u said when we were kids in secondary school.But Op, not any more. So if you think every opposite sex is going to ask you out, you need deliverance from Mountain of Fire Ministry

2 Likes

Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2017
Lalas247:
I have an equal balance of male and female friends
Yes ladies can be a bit oTT but it's due to ENVY grin cause why hate on another it's pointless we all got Vjayjay down there but most would rather be petty those type of females u stay clear from .. friendship will always end up toxic , back stabbing n the rest

I think it's ok to have male friends or more male friends .... NL is not how the whole male race thinks
Maybe if you meet a guy on this platform yes high possibility they will Fuvk up .. high possibility they will act up (most have issues) don't blame them ...
but outside this forum and other social media .. it's easy to have long lasting male friends without having issues ... all this friend zone only a biggie on social media especially Nigerians .. no one makes a fuss about it in fact only heard of it here ..

personally a good balance of male and female friends
Take note: He will smile , laugh , comfort, play , have long convos , even tell you his secret ... Biko hold back because u can't trust a guy just like that ... not saying u can't be friends but be very sure and guarded a Real male friend never disappoints and you will always know by their actions wink

Kimbraa kiss shinarlaura kiss sexybbstar kiss

Mynd44 are we friends grin

hmmmm
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by makydebbie(f): 4:10pm On Sep 01, 2017
SinglesandReady1:

Not like I didnt try again oo. She insist on the just friend thing why dude wants to consummate the thrilling love story. At some point I had to tell her she could be my friend if she wants but I cant call her friend.
We get apart and come back. We're playing the script of lovers but there hasn't been any official declaration... Na where the thing weak me be dat

Bro, I think you guys need to define your relationship. Tell her what you want. If she isn't ready, or isn't being straight forward, bro let her go. For six years! That's enough time wasted na.

1 Like

Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by makydebbie(f): 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2017
Mypeople2:
OP the thing is different strokes for different folks. I have female friends that are very beautiful yet I don't fancy them for relationship. If I see a girl I like today, I am going to ask her out tomorrow.Just because we are close friends that does not mean I am interested in you.We used to do what u said when we were kids in secondary school.But Op, not any more. So if you think every opposite sex is going to ask you out, you need deliverance from Mountain of Fire Ministry
But you read this part right?

But then, ladies let's not castigate all the guys. There are genuine mature guys, who'll just like you as a friend and would want the best for you and they are 10% out of 100%. (Mind you, I'm being generous with my figures.)
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by makydebbie(f): 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2017
Actuarydeji:

Your write up is the best. Keep it up!!! I love it
Thanks sir. smiley
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by DkJay: 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
Wow. The op is one mature person (even though I dunno what op means). I'm surprised more people don't agree with her.

Lemme just be watching.
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by Actuarydeji(m): 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2017
makydebbie:
Thanks sir. smiley
You're welcome. Seriously e re ki ni aja ba ekun se?
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by Kaybaba5(m): 4:40pm On Sep 01, 2017
Something of such exists between a girl and I before she became married and till now still in existence.
You know what, anytime I see her, I take her as my siblings. Over seven years now till she got married to another man people were thinking otherwise.

Till now she is still my best friend..
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by makydebbie(f): 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
Actuarydeji:

You're welcome. Seriously e re ki ni aja ba ekun se?
Bro, I'm not a Nigerian I don't understand Yoruba. sad
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by makydebbie(f): 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
DkJay:
Wow. The op is one mature person (even though I dunno what op means). I'm surprised more people don't agree with her.

Lemme just be watching.
OP means "original poster".

Thanks.
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by kolaranking1(m): 5:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
You talking asif girls av some sort of gold in their pussy or something.......The way you guys are over rating sex ehn
.....tell me why I shouldn't help my friend if she needs help.
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by bimsy261(f): 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2017
Nice writeup.....Tnx for dt Define ur relationship With the opposite sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by abbatoir(m): 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
Cool
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2017
makydebbie:
Friendship with the opposite sex most times don't end well. Most times, I find ladies saying; their fellow girls do backstab, lie, take their boyfriends, gossip etc. See as a lady, I will say this. If you cannot have a single female friend whom you trust, then the problem is from YOU and YOU alone. If you're always complaining that your friends do take your boyfriends, then stop being friends with olosho and boyfriend's snatchers. By the way, do not forget you're what you attract.

Yes we know we ladies have issues, we fight, and gossip. (But wait tell me who doesn't gossip? Have you seen when guys are gossiping? If they table your matter among their friends for you ehn, you'll change that twisted mentality).

You that do not have issues because you're miss perfect. And you're tired of girls that you don't want female friends or bestie. You know, at the end most times, these guys just want to fvck you right? smiley

My dear, this is how it start. It starts from friendship. Mind you, I'm not saying that it is wrong to have male friends, of course we learn things from each other. But it also has to be defined and you must set the records straight, tell him the boundaries. My dear ladies be straight forward! If you're single let him know, if you're not ready for a relationship, let him know! Don't lead him on that's wicked!! And then if the guy is persistent, he will be your bestie and that's how it starts.

When you ask your boyfriend for money and advice and he's not ready to give you, sheybi it's bestie you'll tell abi? That one will now give you money and advice because he's BESTIE FATHER CHRISTMAS shey? cheesy

Then you'll have issues, boyfriend is annoying you. After you've friendzoned bestie against his wish, it's bestie you'll run to who will capitalize on your boyfriend's flaws and get you nak.ed on his bed.

You say guys don't have issues because they take your excesses. Hope you know it's for a prize and it's all for the greater good? Sometimes, you'll see them as nice because they comfort you, they make you laugh, not a dull moment shey? And you'll equally be nice and these besties will misinterpret your nice gestures and see them as "green light".

From bestie to confidant, to friends with benefits and you'll be wondering how you guys got there, you'll even say the guy took advantage of you. Some cases even leads to rape. If you're kuku a fool you'll say it's chemistry.

Also, ladies let's not forget guys are logical and ladies emotional. Maybe the guy just likes you and your company and its possible you'll see it as "green light" because of the love, care, affection, and attention he gives you. We ladies can't deny we love attention from the opposite sex. And then, you start catching feelings, you'll get confused because you're now in love with someone who doesn't feel the same way. And if this guy is a fvckboy, he'll use it against you, your case is finished. But if he doesn't, your friendship will become awkward and permit me to say RIP to that friendship.

If you're a guy and your girlfriend has alot of male friends then I'm almost sorry for you, but then, if your girlfriend has alot of male friends and will be telling them everything that goes on in your relationship, then I'm definitely sorry for you.

"And those of you that shares your relationship problems with male friends and besties. And that one will be comforting you, the day you will realize he's not the Holy Spirit the comforter, I hope it won't be the day you'll find yourself na.ked on his bed"~ MzLarem.

may God bless you this was what happened to me that was how I lost my precious relationship to my trusted friend due to the fact that my girl is taking as bestie because he uses my absent as my weakness to his advantage and that was how she fell for it and the guy has his own main girl he wants to marry anyways thanks for the write up 100% true. plus kindly pm me please.
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by makydebbie(f): 7:34pm On Sep 01, 2017
zeus2412:
may God bless you this was what happened to me that was how I lost my precious relationship to my trusted friend due to the fact that my girl is taking as bestie because he uses my absent as my weakness to his advantage and that was how she fell for it and the guy has his own main girl he wants to marry anyways thanks for the write up 100% true. plus kindly pm me please.
I'm sorry bro. cry
How can I help you?
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by Actuarydeji(m): 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
makydebbie:
Really? Anyway, it simply means "what relationship exists between tiger and dog?
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by Actuarydeji(m): 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
makydebbie:
Really? Anyway, it simply means; what relationship exists between tiger and dog?
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by Goldenprinz(m): 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2017
you have said it all, female that takes male friends caring heart beyond normal by building feelings should know their stand before ..........
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by makydebbie(f): 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
Actuarydeji:

Really? Anyway, it simply means; what relationship exists between tiger and dog?
LOL, okay.
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by EmpressT(f): 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
I wish my best friend could be my boy friend but hey it isnt gonna happen ever
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by kirchofff(m): 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

Mehn..

Someone should summarize this book
my nigga, where u been dey?
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by obiorathesubtle: 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
kirchofff:
my nigga, where u been dey?
cheesy

Main man..

I dy oh..

Long time..
Just dy hibernate bro

How your side?
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by kirchofff(m): 10:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy

Main man..

I dy oh..

Long time..
Just dy hibernate bro

How your side?
u still dey flow for bbm?
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by MNDY(m): 6:11am On Sep 02, 2017
makydebbie:
I said logical. tongue

Yeah, men are logical than women. Most women just talk, talk, talk and think less.
-
And it affects their sense of reasoning and judgment. More often than not, women's talk-talk brings up trouble.
-
On the whole, men get sense pass women.
-
The excessive talk leading to things like trouble, exposure of each other's secret is why a good number of women don't keep their fellow women as besties, a man instead.
-
She may not be very close to other men for it to happen, but (for obvious reasons), chances that her male bestie will not get in-between her legs at one point in time or the other is very slim, except if she subdues him and by extension friendzone him and the guy allows it.
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by obiorathesubtle: 8:04am On Sep 02, 2017
kirchofff:
u still dey flow for bbm?
NaH bruh..

Been change phone
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by Minemrys: 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
makydebbie:

Amaka, because it didn't work out well with Amarachi doesn't mean Jecinta, Chichi and Obianuju should n0t keep male friends. There's what we call dressing in the order u want to be addressed. Stop being flirty or avoid giving r0mantic gestures to guy friends if u don't want to go into relati0nship with 'em. That way u create a bridge that woulda led to unwanted you kn0w what. But seriously, i would like to get to kn0w you, Amaka...
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by ra4fo(m): 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Hahaha bros nothing is too small. grin

Ok, lemme think abat it cool undecided
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by makydebbie(f): 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
Minemrys:

Amaka, because it didn't work out well with Amarachi doesn't mean Jecinta, Chichi and Obianuju should n0t keep male friends. There's what we call dressing in the order u want to be addressed. Stop being flirty or avoid giving r0mantic gestures to guy friends if u don't want to go into relati0nship with 'em. That way u create a bridge that woulda led to unwanted you kn0w what. But seriously, i would like to get to kn0w you, Amaka...
Uncle Emeka. We're saying the same thing na.

"My dear, this is how it start. It starts from friendship. Mind you, I'm not saying that it is wrong to have male friends, of course we learn things from each other. But it also has to be defined and you must set the records straight, tell him the boundaries. My dear ladies be straight forward! If you're single let him know, if you're not ready for a relationship, let him know! Don't lead him on that's wicked!! And then if the guy is persistent, he will be your bestie and that's how it starts".

Uncle Emeka why do you want to know me? grin My name no be amaka na Deborah. grin
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by Minemrys: 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Uncle Emeka. We're saying the same thing na.

"My dear, this is how it start. It starts from friendship. Mind you, I'm not saying that it is wrong to have male friends, of course we learn things from each other. But it also has to be defined and you must set the records straight, tell him the boundaries. My dear ladies be straight forward! If you're single let him know, if you're not ready for a relationship, let him know! Don't lead him on that's wicked!! And then if the guy is persistent, he will be your bestie and that's how it starts".

Uncle Emeka why do you want to know me? grin My name no be amaka na Deborah. grin
but aunty titilayo u kn0w the problem m0st times is with ladies. M0st times, s0me of them d0n't like c0ming out with the truth, that is they d0n't like mallam danjuma r0mantically and instead of telling him, they start playing it soft and showing s0me cues that mallam danjuma would misinterprete to be green lights. So what have u to say abt this, aunty titilayo? Can u see the problem m0st times may n0t be with mallam danjuma, nuhu or sambo bt with Ekaite and Phoebe?
Haba, Aunty Titi this one u are asking why i want to kn0w you like this dy fear me oh. Pers0n no fit just kn0w pers0n again? I no be Evans nah.
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by makydebbie(f): 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
Minemrys:

but aunty titilayo u kn0w the problem m0st times is with ladies. M0st times, s0me of them d0n't like c0ming out with the truth, that is they d0n't like mallam danjuma r0mantically and instead of telling him, they start playing it soft and showing s0me cues that mallam danjuma would misinterprete to be green lights. So what have u to say abt this, aunty titilayo? Can u see the problem m0st times may n0t be with mallam danjuma, nuhu or sambo bt with Ekaite and Phoebe?
Haba, Aunty Titi this one u are asking why i want to kn0w you like this dy fear me oh. Pers0n no fit just kn0w pers0n again? I no be Evans nah.
Bro, I'm not a Nigerian, stop doing this na. grin grin Lol, brother Ayo I no be Nigerian babe. angry grin
I agree with you, that's why I said ladies shouldn't lead guys on to and define the friendship. Because, most times when the guy is led on and later told off, they'll wanna pay back by getting the pussy. So it goes with both sexes but then male bestie is not so cool.

You fit know me na. grin
Re: Friendship With The Opposite Sex. by Minemrys: 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Bro, I'm not a Nigerian, stop doing this na. grin grin Lol, brother Ayo I no be Nigerian babe. angry grin
I agree with you, that's why I said ladies shouldn't lead guys on to and define the friendship. Because, most times when the guy is led on and later told off, they'll wanna pay back by getting the pussy. So it goes with both sexes but then male bestie is not so cool.

You fit know me na. grin
okay na, sister Debo. But friendship shouldn't be defined by sex, age or whatever. Having a male bestie may n0t be dat bad. Its the society that makes it l0ok bad. Sister Debo, diz one u say u are n0t a nigerian like dis bah, ur pidgin set oh. U sure say u no be 9jarian in one syd? Tor dis 1 wey u d0n agree xay pers0n fit knw u, how may i kn0w u then, sister Debo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Funny Ways Ladies Ask For Credit Online / Which Is The Best Among These Four Pictures? / Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.