Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,148 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender (23350 Views)

The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. / What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? / You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by EreluRoz: 4:01pm On Mar 03
Tell us that red flag you are secretly attracted to in the opposite gender?

Mine is toughness: The idea of having control over a tough man who command so much respect and feared by people is thrilling.

Tell us yours

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by Hezzyluv: 4:06pm On Mar 03
When she nags a lot over little things. My peace of mind and sanity matters.

They happen to be calm as ice when me and them gets closer. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by EreluRoz: 4:08pm On Mar 03
Hezzyluv:

So you love women that nags even though nagging is a red flag?

28 Likes

Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by Hezzyluv: 4:17pm On Mar 03
EreluRoz:
So you love women that nags even though nagging is a red flag?

It turns out that most of them tends to calm down and love me more after i had talked sense to their heads. Weird to me tho!

15 Likes

Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:23pm On Mar 03
EreluRoz:

Mine is toughness: The idea of having control over a tough man who command so much respect and feared by people is thrilling.

Tell us yours

Especially when he is giving me head. grin grin grin. I'll be like see tough man . tongue

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by EreluRoz: 4:25pm On Mar 03
Hezzyluv:

It turns out that most of them tends to calm down and love me more after i had talked sense to their heads. Weird to me tho!
Really weird, sometimes we just love some weird things as human.
Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by EreluRoz: 4:27pm On Mar 03
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Especially when he is giving me head. grin grin grin. I'll be like see tough man . tongue
That's for you though. I think tough men are sexually very attractive

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by SIXFEETUNDER: 4:33pm On Mar 03
a mentally damaged girl

Bonus point if she was raped or sexually abused by her dad

I wantu wake up besides her holding a knife threatening to cut off my preek

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by eazzzy1(m): 4:43pm On Mar 03
Cheating - I’m sexually (not romantically) attracted to women who want to cheat on their men with me. Also woke and liberal women, the kind you could meet today and have them visit next day. They save time and stress.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by talk2hb1(m): 4:49pm On Mar 03
Hard To Get, it's a sign of insecurity.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by EreluRoz: 4:50pm On Mar 03
SIXFEETUNDER:
a mentally damaged girl

Weird

3 Likes

Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by EreluRoz: 4:51pm On Mar 03
talk2hb1:
Hard To Get, it's a sign of insecurity.
But still it attracts you

4 Likes

Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by EreluRoz: 4:52pm On Mar 03
eazzzy1:
Cheating - I’m sexually (not romantically) attracted to women who want to cheat on their men with me. Also woke and liberal women, the kind you could meet today and have them visit next day. They save time and stress.
I read somewhere where a man revealed that he only date women with boyfriend or engaged

18 Likes

Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by talk2hb1(m): 5:04pm On Mar 03
EreluRoz:
But still it attracts you
Sure, the thrill and the conquer.

1 Like

Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by ObalendeCMS: 5:21pm On Mar 03
Psycho girls; the ones with mental challenges like bipolar.
I'll like to play the part of a psychotherapist. Though, they can be a handful!

7 Likes

Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by dkidd: 5:25pm On Mar 03
SIXFEETUNDER:
a mentally damaged girl

WTH shocked

9 Likes

Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by Aklee4994(m): 5:36pm On Mar 03
Hezzyluv:

Wittiness!!! Have same threat as you as in you will just have to live with my rules i.e being sensitive about life.
Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by alphaNomega: 5:37pm On Mar 03
EreluRoz:

Tell us yours

just tell us you like kpomo

5 Likes

Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by dkidd: 5:46pm On Mar 03
Mine is not even a secret... I'm attracted to very sexy bad bitchhes. That is the one that is obviously not good for me in every sense. Just for booty calls though. Slide in and slide out

13 Likes

Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by backtalkG(m): 6:12pm On Mar 03
Girls that takes alcohol moderately
I feel weirdly attracted to them

19 Likes

Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by Obainoman6: 6:40pm On Mar 03
EreluRoz:

Tell us yours
You definitely have a problem.
And you attract people with serious problems too.
Odika odi kpoba, Odika odi azulu.

20 Likes

Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by Silentgroper(m): 6:47pm On Mar 03
When she goes baddie..
Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by Mcslize: 6:57pm On Mar 03
Hezzyluv:

They happen to be calm as ice when me and them gets closer. grin

It seems like you don't understand the question the homo sapien asked.

11 Likes

Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by EreluRoz: 7:52pm On Mar 03
Obainoman6:

You definitely have a problem.
And you attract people with serious problems too.
Odika odi kpoba, Odika odi azulu.
I actually attract very nice people, so may be you are having serious problems with in understanding the topic

4 Likes

Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by doctore212(m): 9:51pm On Mar 03
Smelling kpekus and mouth odour

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by Obainoman6: 10:13pm On Mar 03
EreluRoz:
I actually attract very nice people, so may be you are having serious problems with in understanding the topic
yeah, of course you do, Very nice people that wants to be controlled by an insecure woman.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by NPFLADMIN(m): 10:42pm On Mar 03
Lol
Don't know.
Never dated.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by Caspry5: 11:07pm On Mar 03
Most parents don't really know the type of children they raised. Just look at the comments above grin

126 Likes 16 Shares

Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by drimzsmoke(m): 7:23am On Mar 04
Caspry5:
Most parents don't really know the type of children they raised. Just look at the comments above grin

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

29 Likes

Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by drimzsmoke(m): 7:24am On Mar 04
Zxcvbnmghtr:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
This is the only reason why I hate orals

16 Likes

Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by Franktom247(m): 10:47am On Mar 04
With all due respect after reading the comments above some of you guys are geninuely not okay

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by Therock5555(m): 11:20am On Mar 04
If my girl no dey smoke Igbo and no get serious boyfriend, me and you no go ever relate.

Just don't smoke higher grade than me and don't be jealous if you catch me with another girl cause you get serious boyfriend too.

Piam, we'll be the best couples ever, cause I'm already emotionally absent, so at least have someone that would be all over you like wrapper while I do the oil drilling task, that's my specialty.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here / My Sweet Pain: Touching Story - A Must Read / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.