Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

The Icy Fire...rants From The Closed Mouth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Icy Fire...rants From The Closed Mouth (602 Views)

A Closed Mouth... / Nigerian Instagram Model Uju Icy Goes Completely Unclad In New Photos / Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Icy Fire...rants From The Closed Mouth by knax: 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
Hey guys,I have a Lil problem or maybe the world has a Lil problem.first off,I'm a geek I admit,and I wear glasses,I'm myopic (my glasses are designed,like Clark kent's own,original ray ban designers).I'm a medical student,300level.I like to think that I'm intelligent (my results so far has been awesome,glory to God).I am an introvert,very well exposed though but I prefer to observe than to talk.however when I'm in my small social circle,I'm the funniest craziest person u'd ever know (I've done some pretty crazy stuffs,jumped on a horse without a saddle and rode it,I'm did fall off sha,took d microphone from the mc in front of everyone at an occasion just to say "there is no meat in my rice ooo",it was a dare sha.Pecked a cadaver in anatomy dissection,lolz,and even used my scalpel to measure d length of his flaccid penis,and so many other crazy things,).I play football in my spare time (defensive midfielder,solid one,we came third in my uni's vc cup competition).I'm an ardent video gamer..certified..ps2,3,pes,God of war.
I also watch movies alot,like I said I'm not the social type so I spend a lot of time alone or with my best friend turned brother..I like to think I'm a good writer,my article has been published in vanguard once..I play drums as well.my taste in music is kinda different I love "the lumineers","fun","coldplay",the radical face,sleeping at last,brandi callie,Rachel yamagata,Christina perri,Ben Howard,Joe Brooks,Don Williams,Lady antebellum.the songs in my phone are not so popular but they make a lot of sense and in another universe,perhaps a better one,they would be a lot more popular.
Now to my point of writing this...I am awesome.i like to think I am,but all these things I mentioned above,you would never know all those things by looking at me . I'm that guy who stays at the back corner of the class looking at everybody and assimilating what they are doing . I've always said that if I'm to be granted one power then I want to be invisible. I like quietness and simplicity.but nigerian girls,well most nigerian girls always go for the shouty guy,you know,the guy on vintage shirt and jeans and big boots with dreads and who is always showing off.
I'm not that guy,I've always been a simple dresser,I wear my jeans ,polo and pams. I adore being free in what I wear,sometimes I might put on boots,but nothing too flashy.i don't like people noticing me at all,however on formal occasions I dress well and I have a good fashion sense..
My ex did complain about my dressing before she broke up with me,she was like she has to deal with me being casual all the time around her friends(i banged one of em after we broke up though)..you see,she was the social media type,she had so many followers on IG..Facebook,guys were literally begging her.but I'm not,I'm not on any social media except WhatsApp and this nairaland and she couldn't understand that.she wanted me to flaunt our relationship and dress to kill every time but that wasn't me..I don't need to show off,I love myself the way I am.i did not show her the kind of family I was from,I didn't want her to be there just for the money,but on her birthdays, I spent enough money on her.when people see her walking with me,they ask "besides the fact that he is fine,how did he manage to get this girl".you see people judge from d way I dress,and they believe that she was way above me,but in reality I was leagues above her..I loved her because I simply did.i gave her my Samsung galaxy 5 that time,in exchange for her infinix hot 2.but nobody knew that,they saw her with the phone and thought she is rich..he is broke.
Suffice it sure that she broke up with me around September last year and gave an excuse that we can't get married,she sees me in her dreams bla bla bla,and she left me for a dude like that,she told me bout him sha,he works in an insurance company, i saw his instagram page,he dresses well.but it turns out that he works for my uncle (mum's younger brother) insurance company.i found out his pay grade and well it's okay sha,although I am way better,if she wanted to leave me,she should have left me for someone way way way better not someone like him,although nd ways she wanted to keep me around as side bf,you know to always have sex with,but I refused.
Back to the topic,now I dunno what I have with this new girl I'm seeing,but it might be over soon.my question is why don't nigerian girls see good things??,why do they always go for the flashy things that re not real.i don't like flashy girls (I had a lapse of judgement with my ex).most times,the quiet ones are actually the best and they are real.if I decide to start dressing like all this guys I see with chains and all,I'd start getting girls like flies,but I wanna be true to myself and be who I am,but all I keep getting is just heartbreaking and unbelievable responses.lol,my guy wore my puma feinty(I hardly wear it) and borrowed my jeans,wrist watch,wore my cologne to see a girl and she was just tripping all over the place..because he dressed well,not really cause he has something upstairs (not saying he is dumb,he is a good dude).i went to a pool to swim nd met this slayqueens,i ignored em and jumped into d pool and swam for some time,brough out my s7 edge(it's waterproof) and took pics inside d pool,this attracted some of em to me and after some pics together,i struck a convo with one,it took me 3 mins to strike out,she was literally umm..i dunno.she us an english and lit student and i tried talking bout shakepeare and his weird lifestyle with her,but she just didnt even know him,i switched to charlotte bronte (jane eyre),lord of the flies,arms and the man,lion and jewel,she was fucking quiet,couldnt contribute shit.i felt bad and then i decided to talk about tonto and her divorce,mercy aigbe and domestic violence,and she picked up there
Why are people like this??okay her friend wore some kind of silk gown over her swimming bikini and I was like " you look like cleopatra, except that this cleopatra would outsmart octavius himself.she didn't even get the joke.i wanna meet a girl that is interested in intelligence,creativity,medicine,ideas...someone I can connect with intellectually,someone who can stimulate me,unfortunately I haven't..all this girls talk about is toke makinwa,kardashian,bey,tonto bla bla bla..where are the intelligent girls,girls that won't just wrote me out because of my dressing,girls that can see you,the "you " behind all the clothes..I'm not saying that I'm broke o biko kwa,I come from a comfortable home nd I don't lack whatever I need.but I want someone who would like me for my personality and not my background or what I am..
I expect some criticism here and it may look like I'm tryna boast or something but the truth is nobody here knows me..so I can rant here and go back to my normal life of being that cute tall guy u barely notice..
For those wey go shout summarise it..oga,no strength biko..so read it.its fun..i hope
Re: The Icy Fire...rants From The Closed Mouth by RoyalBlak007: 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
♤ You mean you dont

♤ see ßarcelona signing Coutinho?
Re: The Icy Fire...rants From The Closed Mouth by knax: 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ You mean you dont

♤ see ßarcelona signing Coutinho?

nah I don't...Liverpool are not ready to sell
my club arsenal are just ...fvking chuggers..why would u bid for someone and not buy him after they've accepted the bid..
Chelsea just bought..wait lemme drinkwater first..I'm coming..
Re: The Icy Fire...rants From The Closed Mouth by RoyalBlak007: 11:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
Re: The Icy Fire...rants From The Closed Mouth by BlackDBagba: 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
shocked.... I can't believe I just read ALL of that!
Re: The Icy Fire...rants From The Closed Mouth by Vivly(f): 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
knax:
Hey guys,I have a Lil problem or maybe the world has a Lil problem.first off,I'm a geek I admit,and I wear glasses,I'm myopic (my glasses are designed,like Clark kent's own,original ray ban designers).I'm a medical student,300level.I like to think that I'm intelligent (my results so far has been awesome,glory to God).I am an introvert,very well exposed though but I prefer to observe than to talk.however when I'm in my small social circle,I'm the funniest craziest person u'd ever know (I've done some pretty crazy stuffs,jumped on a horse without a saddle and rode it,I'm did fall off sha,took d microphone from the mc in front of everyone at an occasion just to say "there is no meat in my rice ooo",it was a dare sha.Pecked a cadaver in anatomy dissection,lolz,and even used my scalpel to measure d length of his flaccid penis,and so many other crazy things,).I play football in my spare time (defensive midfielder,solid one,we came third in my uni's vc cup competition).I'm an ardent video gamer..certified..ps2,3,pes,God of war.
I also watch movies alot,like I said I'm not the social type so I spend a lot of time alone or with my best friend turned brother..I like to think I'm a good writer,my article has been published in vanguard once..I play drums as well.my taste in music is kinda different I love "the lumineers","fun","coldplay",the radical face,sleeping at last,brandi callie,Rachel yamagata,Christina perri,Ben Howard,Joe Brooks,Don Williams,Lady antebellum.the songs in my phone are not so popular but they make a lot of sense and in another universe,perhaps a better one,they would be a lot more popular.
Now to my point of writing this...I am awesome.i like to think I am,but all these things I mentioned above,you would never know all those things by looking at me . I'm that guy who stays at the back corner of the class looking at everybody and assimilating what they are doing . I've always said that if I'm to be granted one power then I want to be invisible. I like quietness and simplicity.but nigerian girls,well most nigerian girls always go for the shouty guy,you know,the guy on vintage shirt and jeans and big boots with dreads and who is always showing off.
I'm not that guy,I've always been a simple dresser,I wear my jeans ,polo and pams. I adore being free in what I wear,sometimes I might put on boots,but nothing too flashy.i don't like people noticing me at all,however on formal occasions I dress well and I have a good fashion sense..
My ex did complain about my dressing before she broke up with me,she was like she has to deal with me being casual all the time around her friends(i banged one of em after we broke up though)..you see,she was the social media type,she had so many followers on IG..Facebook,guys were literally begging her.but I'm not,I'm not on any social media except WhatsApp and this nairaland and she couldn't understand that.she wanted me to flaunt our relationship and dress to kill every time but that wasn't me..I don't need to show off,I love myself the way I am.i did not show her the kind of family I was from,I didn't want her to be there just for the money,but on her birthdays, I spent enough money on her.when people see her walking with me,they ask "besides the fact that he is fine,how did he manage to get this girl".you see people judge from d way I dress,and they believe that she was way above me,but in reality I was leagues above her..I loved her because I simply did.i gave her my Samsung galaxy 5 that time,in exchange for her infinix hot 2.but nobody knew that,they saw her with the phone and thought she is rich..he is broke.
Suffice it sure that she broke up with me around September last year and gave an excuse that we can't get married,she sees me in her dreams bla bla bla,and she left me for a dude like that,she told me bout him sha,he works in an insurance company, i saw his instagram page,he dresses well.but it turns out that he works for my uncle (mum's younger brother) insurance company.i found out his pay grade and well it's okay sha,although I am way better,if she wanted to leave me,she should have left me for someone way way way better not someone like him,although nd ways she wanted to keep me around as side bf,you know to always have sex with,but I refused.
Back to the topic,now I dunno what I have with this new girl I'm seeing,but it might be over soon.my question is why don't nigerian girls see good things??,why do they always go for the flashy things that re not real.i don't like flashy girls (I had a lapse of judgement with my ex).most times,the quiet ones are actually the best and they are real.if I decide to start dressing like all this guys I see with chains and all,I'd start getting girls like flies,but I wanna be true to myself and be who I am,but all I keep getting is just heartbreaking and unbelievable responses.lol,my guy wore my puma feinty(I hardly wear it) and borrowed my jeans,wrist watch,wore my cologne to see a girl and she was just tripping all over the place..because he dressed well,not really cause he has something upstairs (not saying he is dumb,he is a good dude).i went to a pool to swim nd met this slayqueens,i ignored em and jumped into d pool and swam for some time,brough out my s7 edge(it's waterproof) and took pics inside d pool,this attracted some of em to me and after some pics together,i struck a convo with one,it took me 3 mins to strike out,she was literally umm..i dunno.she us an english and lit student and i tried talking bout shakepeare and his weird lifestyle with her,but she just didnt even know him,i switched to charlotte bronte (jane eyre),lord of the flies,arms and the man,lion and jewel,she was fucking quiet,couldnt contribute shit.i felt bad and then i decided to talk about tonto and her divorce,mercy aigbe and domestic violence,and she picked up there
Why are people like this??okay her friend wore some kind of silk gown over her swimming bikini and I was like " you look like cleopatra, except that this cleopatra would outsmart octavius himself.she didn't even get the joke.i wanna meet a girl that is interested in intelligence,creativity,medicine,ideas...someone I can connect with intellectually,someone who can stimulate me,unfortunately I haven't..all this girls talk about is toke makinwa,kardashian,bey,tonto bla bla bla..where are the intelligent girls,girls that won't just wrote me out because of my dressing,girls that can see you,the "you " behind all the clothes..I'm not saying that I'm broke o biko kwa,I come from a comfortable home nd I don't lack whatever I need.but I want someone who would like me for my personality and not my background or what I am..
I expect some criticism here and it may look like I'm tryna boast or something but the truth is nobody here knows me..so I can rant here and go back to my normal life of being that cute tall guy u barely notice..
For those wey go shout summarise it..oga,no strength biko..so read it.its fun..i hope
What about the junior colleague you started dating?

1 Like

Re: The Icy Fire...rants From The Closed Mouth by knax: 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
Vivly:
What about the junior colleague you started dating?

suddenly she stopped talking,no texts,no calls and didn't pick my call either or reply my text..so I just stopped..
Re: The Icy Fire...rants From The Closed Mouth by iamnlia(m): 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
knax:
You're like my doppleganger..... Nerd, medical student, myopic eyesight, hates showing off and dumb girls, well to do, listen to "awkward" music, I dream of playing the violin and I'm a sucker for knowledge like a walking encyclopedia.
I'll literally die for any girl who will knock me out with pure intelligence but all we have is slay queens.
Re: The Icy Fire...rants From The Closed Mouth by Vivly(f): 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
iamnlia:

You're like my doppleganger..... Nerd, medical student, myopic eyesight, hates showing off and dumb girls, well to do, listen to "awkward" music, I dream of playing the violin and I'm a sucker for knowledge like a walking encyclopedia.
I'll literally die for any girl who will knock me out with pure intelligence but all we have is slay queens.
You and the op, are there no female medical students? Why searching for what isn't missing?

1 Like

Re: The Icy Fire...rants From The Closed Mouth by IamLEGEND1: 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
As you don hype yourself reach, the plenty sense wey you get suppose tell you say dating no be for everybody.
STFU, sit down and be humble. Trust me, if you're a tiny fraction of those things you say you are...... The right girl will find you eventually.
I know you think you have a Supreme sense of self awareness but introspection is a funny thing...... You can rarely, if ever give an unprejudiced account of yourself.
You say you're simple, but you may just be a slob.
You think it's humility but you're just patronizing.
You think you're the quiet intellectual, you may actually just be the creep who keeps staring at people for no apparent reason.
Reevaluation. readjustment .... That's how the best people operate.
Don't be stuck in your ways and think anyone who doesn't fall in line is below you. I know a lot of shit_but lord knows I wouldn't want to talk about cleopatra with anyone I just met.

1 Like

Re: The Icy Fire...rants From The Closed Mouth by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 07, 2017
Pecked a cadaver?!!! Wtf mehn angry

You got ego issues though, that's understable for some reasons anyway... maybe experience will teach you better....

Btw, go open a Journal ....
Re: The Icy Fire...rants From The Closed Mouth by knax: 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
As you don hype yourself reach, the plenty sense wey you get suppose tell you say dating no be for everybody.
STFU, sit down and be humble. Trust me, if you're a tiny fraction of those things you say you are...... The right girl will find you eventually.
I know you think you have a Supreme sense of self awareness but introspection is a funny thing...... You can rarely, if ever give an unprejudiced account of yourself.
You say you're simple, but you may just be a slob.
You think it's humility but you're just patronizing.
You think you're the quiet intellectual, you may actually just be the creep who keeps staring at people for no apparent reason.
Reevaluation. readjustment .... That's how the best people operate.
Don't be stuck in your ways and think anyone who doesn't fall in line is below you. I know a lot of shit_but lord knows I wouldn't want to talk about cleopatra with anyone I just met.

u are right...Maybe I should be flexible and not so stuck in my ways...and I do try to give an unprejudiced account of myself..i can and do see things from different perspectives. and no,I'm not a slob and I don't dress slovenly either..
thanks though..I appreciate the criticism.
In the end,we are who we are
Re: The Icy Fire...rants From The Closed Mouth by Khutie: 3:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
•••Niggur start dressing good and feel fly. Yhur league is ofcourse a higher league(yhu xaid that yhursef) buh yhu always geh relegated at the end of the season. Come outta that comfort zone and you'll see the world which yhu never thought was existing. I feel yhu bruh, I was once there buh thankx to my buddy. I don't want yhu to die a NERD.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Late Night Chat / Women Do Not Want Godly Men, They Just Want Clones - Twitter User Says / Kindly Recommend Any Good Dermatologist In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.