Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,717 members, 7,813,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

A Closed Mouth... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Closed Mouth... (265 Views)

A Close Mouth Is A Closed Destiny / "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online / The Icy Fire...rants From The Closed Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Closed Mouth... by billynoni(m): 6:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
Let's reminisce a bit, have you ever been in a situation(s), where things could have turned out really really bad or gone sour, if you hadn't speak up on time.(Could be any scene- Religion, school, on street, at cinema even family meeting).

Mine, first example=> Back in my secondary school days, during one of the exam period I fell sick and had to manage all through. We finished and scripts were marked, I got mine and saw I had 56/100 in a subject(not my favorite actually). Something doesn't sit right with me and I decided to cross check and I found out some questions marked wrong for me were actually correct, walked up the staff room and amendment was made, after I made my observation known and I got C4 when test scores was added... Had I not speak up, D7(red Biro) awaits me or at best C6.

Mine, second example=> Post secondary school days, couple of friends(all male) and I were invited to a birthday party, by our former classmate(a female). Party was lit, everywhere drinks and foods, dancing floor be "burning". Few minutes we got there I noticed this fine babe and I made enquiry about her from celebrant, I got to know she's her cousin. Being the good guy with good records (lmao), she(celebrant) told me to go ahead and chyke her if I like her cousin. That's how I "come closer" to cousin, told me her name and all. We became an item weeks later and it was a full blown relationship ( still one of the best relationship, I've had in my entire life). Got to know from the celebrant later, that she confessed that if I had not made move that day and talk to her, she was about going back to her toxic ex the next day.

Now, that I've set the ball rolling... Let's hear
yours. Let's make this fun.

(1) (Reply)

Comprehending Why Individuals Purchase Sex Dolls / Does Unconditional Love Truly Exists ? / Is Ghana's Educational System The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.