Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You (34578 Views)

Man Begs Sidechic To Take Him Back After Discovering He Just Welcomed A 2nd Chil / I Didnt Sleep With The Guy, We Just Romanced And He Just Cum Inside Me Small / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You by oblaak(m): 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
My friend brings his girlfriend around all day and introduces her to all of us but the next day, he still goes down with a LovePeddler. Of what use is this post? I have said it before, relationships are waste of time for young lovers. Just work hard, get money and you will be able to select from a whole of girls who are ready. As for me, I have gone down with some girls I know are into relationships. They just can't help the situation when they sight me...
Re: How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You by Papadoh(m): 8:39am On Sep 03, 2017
Yes we get it, Boys are Demons and Girls are Angels, is that all?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omg can you imagine what this 19 years old girl posted now trending / Photos Of A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady And Her Man / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.