Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? (23263 Views)

Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by evantical: 9:31pm On Feb 22, 2010
we all have heard lies from our partner that we later found out.which one is the greatest?
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by googles: 9:50pm On Feb 22, 2010
[size=13pt]i caught my boyfriend right on top of a girl grinding her and guess wat he told me "she seduced me i tried to ignore her but she forced me" grin grin[/size]but i saw him on top of her looking very well "unforced"

17 Likes

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by madlady(f): 9:57pm On Feb 22, 2010
^ You sooo funny, thanks for my 1st laugh of the day.

@Topic, @Poster, My ex said he would jump off London bridge if I did not take him back, that was almost 2 years ago.He's still living lipsrsealed

16 Likes

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Mikaela: 10:05pm On Feb 22, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]i caught my boyfriend right on top of a girl grinding her and guess wat he told me "she seduced me i tried to ignore her but she forced me" grin grin[/size]but i saw him on top of her looking very well "unforced"
ROFL ! ROFL ! You slapped him right? (although you shouldn't)
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Kelvinj(m): 10:06pm On Feb 22, 2010
Lmao, when my ex said she would marry 4 me n we broke up aft 6moths she cheatd
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by googles: 10:16pm On Feb 22, 2010
Mikaela:

ROFL ! ROFL ! You slapped him right? (although you shouldn't)

[size=13pt]funny enough i did not do anything i only laughed and laughed my way outta the relationship[/size]

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Nobody: 3:49am On Feb 23, 2010
googles:

Dats a naughty boy. maybe he wasn't getting enuf from you.
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Enockia(m): 5:24am On Feb 23, 2010
ma girlfriend sorry ma ex girlfriend lied
to me that her pastor told her to aviod sex for as long as possibble cos
he was conducting prayer and fasting for her.
i auctually belived her unknown to me she slept wth another
guy and he made her take an oath never to sleep with any other person.
i later found out and felt so angry that i ended the relationship.
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by 190: 8:02am On Feb 23, 2010
^^

and Jesus wept~

Girls are terrible

OATH, Gooosh
this is far fetched

@post
She said she loves me and she can die 4 me
she really actually wanted to~ But a couple of months later she complains that i am too good in bed for her
and she has found someone who is more moderate in bed, what a silly puked excuse, (**Mimics her voice** YOU ARE TOO GOOD IN BED, AND AM NOT) YOU SHOULD GO FIND SOMEONE THAT CAN MATCH YOUR S,EX,UAL PROWESS

@Googgles
No wonder~ [size=5pt]dont worry, ours wud be different[/size]

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by googles: 8:07am On Feb 23, 2010
chipmunkey:

Dats a naughty boy. maybe he wasn't getting enuf from you.

[size=13pt]am sure if i had dedicated my whole life to straffing the pooch he would still do it . . . . .he is so freaky,boy can even climb a paw-paw tree to straf a monkey[/size]

7 Likes

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by 190: 8:22am On Feb 23, 2010
^^

Omo dat 1 serious ooh~
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by smooooooth: 8:27am On Feb 23, 2010
googles:

u must really feel hurt. no wonder u have the metal doors around ur heart.

@post, she said her family was gonna be hosting a meeting and so she will be busy all weekend. meanwhile she was in abuja with a sugar daddy. ow i found out is a story for another day.
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by naijababe2(f): 9:19am On Feb 23, 2010
he told me he drank 2 bottles angry

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by googles: 9:56am On Feb 23, 2010
smooooooth:

u must really feel hurt. no wonder u have the metal doors around your heart.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin

which metal door sir?

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by daduke2k(m): 10:45am On Feb 23, 2010
@googles, neva mind.@post, she spent d weekend in school wit me, on monday she was ready 2 go, gav her Tfare and told her 2 lock up . On my way 2 school i 4got my wallet , i came bak an met her shaggin my neigbour. Oboy c laughter.
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by henryhemon(m): 12:10pm On Feb 23, 2010
daduke2k:

@googles, neva mind.@post, she spent d weekend in school wit me, on monday she was ready 2 go, gav her Tfare and told her 2 lock up . On my way 2 school i 4got my wallet , i came bak an met her shaggin my neigbour. Oboy c laughter.

Na wao!
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by ddiamond(f): 12:51pm On Feb 23, 2010
he love me to the extent of beating an admirer and later make him date my close course mate though she is not my close friend,
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 23, 2010
undecided
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by BeautfulB(f): 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2010
so many liesssssssssssssssss he told me
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by lonelypal(m): 4:05pm On Feb 23, 2010
Had to many blatant lies from them, now am the one telling the lies. Learnt ma lesson the hard way grin

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by sistajay(f): 8:23pm On Feb 23, 2010
I've heard a few in my time, to date these are my favourite, "she's just a friend" "cant go for a girl like that" "she's lyin" "cant bear to touch her" "im not talkin to her anymore". . .

2 Likes

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 23, 2010
My ex said she takes her luch in TFC (Tasty Fried Chicken) every day. What a lie! Girls like forming too much.
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Enockia(m): 11:13pm On Feb 23, 2010
all liars will go to hell oooooooooooooooo

angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by sophy09: 8:15am On Feb 24, 2010
My ex told me he was not contacting his ex anymore only for me to check his messages and he has been in contact with her for months. Omitting the true too should be considered as lies
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by H2O2: 8:22am On Feb 24, 2010
what about he's just a friend or it's not you its me or i love you but

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2010
I lied to her that I was in toilet while I was really fucking his elder sister, It's a joke, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by cayesworld(m): 5:19pm On Feb 24, 2010
it wasn't me
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by evantical: 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2010
i
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by labiyemmy(m): 1:32am On Feb 27, 2010
sista-jay:

I've heard a few in my time, to date these are my favourite, "she's just a friend" "cant go for a girl like that" "she's lyin" "cant bear to touch her" "im not talkin to her anymore". . .

hmmmm- the greatest one i have heard? She said to me, I love you, when she just fu cked another man.

She said to me, I am at home, while she is far away in America with another man.
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by tweetch(f): 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2010
when he says i love you

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Nobody: 12:57am On Feb 28, 2010
I guess the biggest lie I've ever heard from a chic is when I told one that I loved her and she purred "I love U 2". But not to worry, mine too was as false as hers. And what's more we both knew it!

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Slim And Sexy Black Women Of Instagram. (Thread For Guys That Like Slim Girls). / World's 10 Most Romantic Nationalities / Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.