Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? (23280 Views)

Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by LadyTC: 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2012
Teemah Fashion: I'm not really waiting as such, my mind is already made up. All i want is just clear evidence dat d fault is actually from him. S[sub][/sub]efini

My darling there will never be clear evidence, there will always be a made up story to cover his tracks and sometimes you can tell its a lie. You already know in your heart he is cheating don't wait to be further traumatised or catching something.truth is from what you have written you are not ready to walk out its hard especially when you are intimately involved. It takes strength to walk. The fact that he said let's stop checking phone That's bad he will start deleting his messages now.
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by MrsChima1(f): 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2012
Baby....just let me put the head in....I promise...I won't thrust. cry cry cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
Baby....just let me put the head in....I promise...I won't thrust. cry cry cry cry cry
That's me I guess, a-thousand-and-one-times.
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Mogten(m): 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2012
aaronson: I called my guy who happens to own me some money to verify a date of payback as soon as he picked the call he kept telling me he was in benin i was about cutting the call i when i suddendly heared 'ishaga station ishaga......wole pelu wazo....kosi changeee oooooooooo' then he cut the call.lol
But come o, are u gay?
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by NotNairalandi(m): 1:11pm On Oct 02, 2012
Teemah Fashion: This is really annoying. I'm presently being lied to by my boyfriend, he claims to love me and he's cheating on me but he keeps denying it while i'm being faithful and honest to him," God bear me witness ". The last time i checked his phone i saw a msg he sent to a lady, i tld him i was going to call her & he ensured he got his phone bac 4rm me but i saw the look of dishonesty on his face & the next thing he said was "lets stop checking each others phone" can u imagine? After he made me vow with d bible to remain faithful with each other. I got home that day and called to tell him it was over btw us, that i was going to stay single than remain in an unfaithful relationship and b4 i knew it, he was at my place begging telling me he can't afford to loose me, ok, apology accepted. Most tym wen i call, his line wil b busy 4 so long and later he tells me he was only talking to a friend. I'm nt sure i can take it anymore, all i'm waiting for is to catch him red handed and i'll just find my way out of his life. We are both applicants, i don't nag him or demand from him, i still take care of myself in my own little way, i love him and i'm being faithful to him. What more does he want. I'm waiting for that faithful day the Lord wil expose him to me and that wil be the end of our relationship
from ur word I can read ur heart.the truth is u r good but nature hv refuse to treat u good.just love ur simplicity

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2012
She answered " am not a virgin,I was dis flowered by my ex,on the day he said he did not belief am a virgin and said he wants to find out that he won't penetrate it that he just need the penys to feel the hymen there. But he tfucked me" ..................................... The moment she said that,I said to myself. The lies begin.
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by TeemahFashion(f): 6:49am On Oct 06, 2012
[quote author=LadyTC]

My darling there will never be clear evidence, there will always be a made up story to cover his tracks and sometimes you can tell its a lie. You already know in your heart he is cheating don't wait to be further traumatised or catching something.truth is from what you have written you are not ready to walk out its hard especially when you are intimately involved. It takes strength to walk. The fact that he said let's stop checking phone That's bad he will start deleting his messages now. Yeah, it's really hard to walk away but i might b left with no choice than to do so. Thanks alot
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by TeemahFashion(f): 6:52am On Oct 06, 2012
Thanks a bunch nairalandi. That's just me
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by TeemahFashion(f): 6:55am On Oct 06, 2012
[quote author=Nairalandi] Thanks a bunch nairalandi.
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by LadyTC: 8:05am On Oct 06, 2012
Teemah Fashion: Thanks a bunch nairalandi. That's just me

Yeah, it's really hard to walk away but i might b left with no choice than to do so. Thanks alot

please get yourself checked out for any infections just incase so you can treat yourself you never know how responsible he was.
pray pray pray and pray. GOD will give you the strength to get through it. am talking from experience. its not easy my sister i tell you
pray for your boaz. there are boaz out there. you seem to be a good person, dont end up being miserable or crazy. men can turn you into what you are not
chasing them, calling them all the time no peace always wondering if they are cheating. relationships shouldnt be so hard. if you get the strength to walk like you say you might have no choice. am sure there
are many people here that wil be able to support you, me included. you should start meeting new people also that will help you a lot. GOD is with you.
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by sandradavis2: 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2012
Teemah Fashion: This is really annoying. I'm presently being lied to by my boyfriend, he claims to love me and he's cheating on me but he keeps denying it while i'm being faithful and honest to him," God bear me witness ". The last time i checked his phone i saw a msg he sent to a lady, i tld him i was going to call her & he ensured he got his phone bac 4rm me but i saw the look of dishonesty on his face & the next thing he said was "lets stop checking each others phone" can u imagine? After he made me vow with d bible to remain faithful with each other. I got home that day and called to tell him it was over btw us, that i was going to stay single than remain in an unfaithful relationship and b4 i knew it, he was at my place begging telling me he can't afford to loose me, ok, apology accepted. Most tym wen i call, his line wil b busy 4 so long and later he tells me he was only talking to a friend. I'm nt sure i can take it anymore, all i'm waiting for is to catch him red handed and i'll just find my way out of his life. We are both applicants, i don't nag him or demand from him, i still take care of myself in my own little way, i love him and i'm being faithful to him. What more does he want. I'm waiting for that faithful day the Lord wil expose him to me and that wil be the end of our relationship

Please I am going through something similar and I would like to send you a message. I look at nl a lot but I don't comment. I really need somebody to talk to
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by deshclones(m): 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2012
She lied she was drugged and raped by some drug peddling dude....cried her s1lly bulging eyes out...even begged me to take her to a place where she can abort the child...lil did i know b1tch has been shagging the guy since may....even got pregnant and married to the guy...bleeding selfish m0r0n...good a thing she is paying dearly for it now...karma came too early for her...may she go thru worse pains than i have been thru...
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by TeemahFashion(f): 8:51am On Oct 20, 2012
LadyTC:

please get yourself checked out for any infections just incase so you can treat yourself you never know how responsible he was.
pray pray pray and pray. GOD will give you the strength to get through it. am talking from experience. its not easy my sister i tell you
pray for your boaz. there are boaz out there. you seem to be a good person, dont end up being miserable or crazy. men can turn you into what you are not
chasing them, calling them all the time no peace always wondering if they are cheating. relationships shouldnt be so hard. if you get the strength to walk like you say you might have no choice. am sure there
are many people here that wil be able to support you, me included. you should start meeting new people also that will help you a lot. GOD is with you.

Thanks lady tc, i'll do just as you've written.
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by DECOtech(m): 2:44pm On Oct 20, 2012
When my Ex says "I love you"

2 Likes

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by LadyTC: 1:24am On Oct 21, 2012
Teemah Fashion:

Its is well remember only God can truly help you seek his face. I can't stand cheaters because I know what I went through.even to depression imagine always angry. But I will never tell anybody to leave their relationship because when people where telling me I thought they did not understand because I "loved" him until I got strength when I saw I was changing and not happy crying all the time and quarreling.but today am happy with another person.
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Luul(f): 6:19am On Oct 21, 2012
My ex boyfriend told that this girl he was talking to was his cousin. Later i found out that wasnt true. sad
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by LadyTC: 8:47am On Oct 23, 2012
sandradavis2:

Please I am going through something similar and I would like to send you a message. I look at nl a lot but I don't comment. I really need somebody to talk to
Teemah Fashion:

I think ladies should look at the post by gse- integrity the topic is knowing God's will in choosing a partner. I couldn't have out it better myself.
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by LadyTC: 8:48am On Oct 23, 2012
sandradavis2:

Teemah Fashion:

I think u ladies should look at the post by gse- integrity the topic is knowing God's will in choosing a partner. I couldn't have put it better myself. Humbledbygrace has shed light on some key things.
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Jagermeister(m): 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2013
..."I haven't slept with anybody since I was a 3rd grader", now she's a sophomore(2nd year in college), women can potentially endure pressure(if they want to) but Its HIGHLY unlikely that they can go that far, she's my bestie so I didn't bother believing her!
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Youngpo413: 4:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
anelka101: She z her father is the leader of Boko H***m that if i tried to Bleep up with her all my family member will suffer for it(BOMB)
Latter i find out that she is from Ilorin she just look like Hausa girl
Is this a lie or treat?

A TRICK.
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 14, 2015
tunapawizzy:

apparently u dont give him complete package

dont mind them.. when u actually r paying for DSTV and all u get is GOtv... i go jeje go watch ma premiership for viewing centre jor..
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by kuuljay(m): 9:49am On Mar 14, 2015
googles:

[size=13pt]am sure if i had dedicated my whole life to straffing the pooch he would still do it . . . . .he is so freaky,boy can even climb a paw-paw tree to straf a monkey[/size]
grin grin grin grin Lmao you be yeye foul I swear
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by kuuljay(m): 9:50am On Mar 14, 2015
naijababe2:
he told me he drank 2 bottles angry
How is this a lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do You Call Your Partner? / How To Move On When You're Hurt!!! / Meet IGBO Girl With Thick Thighs Causing Commotion With Her Massive Hips And Bum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.