Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,025 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Do We Still Have Them Good Ladies Out There? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Still Have Them Good Ladies Out There? (525 Views)

I Chased Two Ladies Out Of My Class,they Apologise With Twosome Sex / Guys Don't Ask Ladies Out Anymore.. What Happened? / Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Still Have Them Good Ladies Out There? by BBBlaze: 7:37am On Sep 01, 2017
INDEED, WOMEN WITH THE HEART OF GOLD STILL EXISTS..
This story left me in tears..
Less than 10 years ago, Conor Mcgregor was homeless. While homeless he met a woman named Dee Devlin. She took him off the streets, moved Conor into her tiny apartment and fed him daily.
All she ever asked was that he worked hard and believed in himself. She struggled to buy expensive, healthy food so Conor could train and stay focused... but she stuck by him.
ONLY 6 years ago, Conor was a plumber... barely living above poverty, but Dee stuck by him. The night McGregor fought Mayweather, Dee sat in in attendance to once again support her man while he made over 100 MILLION dollars to add to his already successful new life.
Believe in yourself and find people to surround yourself with who believe in you as well. Life is too short to keep your circle full of people who will watch you fail.
Don't EVER let your circumstances or people hold you down. Get out there and take what's yours! No excuses_______________________________

Conor Mcgregor words:- "My girlfriend worked very hard throughout the years and stuck by me when I had essentially absolutely nothing."I only had a dream that I was telling her."For me to be able to take her out of works, give her everything she's ever wanted and to travel the world with her fills me with pride. It keeps me going."

*Ladies please stick to your man through thick and thin, and you will eat the fruit of your labour*

Re: Do We Still Have Them Good Ladies Out There? by RoyalBlak007: 7:52am On Sep 01, 2017
♤ They're going
♤ extinct
Re: Do We Still Have Them Good Ladies Out There? by Victornezzar: 8:01am On Sep 01, 2017
I don't think so
Re: Do We Still Have Them Good Ladies Out There? by DarkMagic(m): 8:03am On Sep 01, 2017
This question has been asked a lot of times...
YES!!
But they are becoming extinct like em dinosaurs tongue
Re: Do We Still Have Them Good Ladies Out There? by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 01, 2017
I am a good woman
Re: Do We Still Have Them Good Ladies Out There? by vchykp(m): 8:27am On Sep 01, 2017
good ladies are everywhere.. but rear to find, probably they are hooked up with some good guys, good ladies aint mostly single... you shouldnt expect to meet the good ladies easily as you are prone to make lots of mistakes with the bad ones before you can finally meet the good ones.. my question is, who will marry the bad ones..?

Modified

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Them Good Ladies Out There? by BBBlaze: 10:23am On Sep 01, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
I am a good woman
Story for the gods
grin grin
Re: Do We Still Have Them Good Ladies Out There? by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 01, 2017
She's cashing in
Re: Do We Still Have Them Good Ladies Out There? by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 01, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
I am a good woman

Okay
Re: Do We Still Have Them Good Ladies Out There? by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 01, 2017
Yes there are
but they are overwhelmingly rare and difficult to find

and some of these few good women usually foolishly end up with dem bad guys leaving we the good guys searching for them like kilode angry

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Them Good Ladies Out There? by TheRealestGuy(m): 10:50am On Sep 01, 2017
vchykp:
good ladies are everywhere.. but rear to find, probably they are hooked up with some good guys, good ladies aint mostly single.

Very true.

Most good girls are in serious relationships cos real guys wanna wife them once he knows you're a rarity, a gem.

I think I'm dating one now wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Ex, Her Ex (The Stalker) / The Kind Of People You Must Avoid. (choosing The Right Friends) / Maheeda-why I Want To Have Sex With Mayweather Jnr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.