Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

What Could Possibly Make A Woman Not To Be Pregnant If She's Never Had Abortion? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Possibly Make A Woman Not To Be Pregnant If She's Never Had Abortion? (920 Views)

Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? / Please Will A Girl Be Pregnant If I Use Nylon To Cover ? / 10 Signs You’re Dating A Woman, Not A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Possibly Make A Woman Not To Be Pregnant If She's Never Had Abortion? by Spanishfly(f): 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2010
Some women talk about how long it took them to be pregnant, years and all that, no abortion, menstruating, it makes me wonder, aside abortion or certain diseases, what could possibly make a woman not be pregnant?
Re: What Could Possibly Make A Woman Not To Be Pregnant If She's Never Had Abortion? by Kunbee: 10:08pm On Feb 22, 2010
She doesn't ovulate or her follicles are not grown
Re: What Could Possibly Make A Woman Not To Be Pregnant If She's Never Had Abortion? by Spanishfly(f): 10:09pm On Feb 22, 2010
Now may i ask her what could possibly make a woman not to ovulate?
Re: What Could Possibly Make A Woman Not To Be Pregnant If She's Never Had Abortion? by Kunbee: 10:11pm On Feb 22, 2010
Can't remember oo but you should google wink
Re: What Could Possibly Make A Woman Not To Be Pregnant If She's Never Had Abortion? by Jenna1(f): 10:40pm On Feb 22, 2010
Alot of women in Canada and States are infertile. Some say infertility is due to pollution, the enviroment, stress all sorts of things. There can also be hormonal reasons or imbalances to blame. undecided
Re: What Could Possibly Make A Woman Not To Be Pregnant If She's Never Had Abortion? by SisiKill1: 10:47pm On Feb 22, 2010
Hmmm let's see. . . A man's low sperm count perhaps?

Nah that couldn't possibly be one of the reasons since the problem is always, always without a shadow of doubt from the woman.
Re: What Could Possibly Make A Woman Not To Be Pregnant If She's Never Had Abortion? by snowdrops(m): 10:56pm On Feb 22, 2010
1001 causes
Re: What Could Possibly Make A Woman Not To Be Pregnant If She's Never Had Abortion? by SisiKill1: 10:56pm On Feb 22, 2010
What the hell. . . Why change sPerM to sperm? How can it be a censored word if it appears in the uncensored word it is replace with? Hun?

Jeedus, Maria and Jose, this has passed the height of ridiculousness. I mean really!
Re: What Could Possibly Make A Woman Not To Be Pregnant If She's Never Had Abortion? by agathamari(f): 12:02am On Feb 23, 2010
put it this way. Nearrly 50% of all fetilized eggs never implant. 20% of these implanted eggs will shed befor the woman even knows she is pregnant. untill 12 weeks gestation about 10-15% of miscairage. alot of thing have to go just right to have a baby,

now as far as why some women have difficulty. womb shap/size, latue phase, damaged falopian tubes, scared uterus, cervic doesnt plug, sterility, no longer ovulates due to weight (too thin/too heavy), or any of 100 other reasons. then there are the mens issues: poor motility, sterility, deformed sperm, etc
Re: What Could Possibly Make A Woman Not To Be Pregnant If She's Never Had Abortion? by mamagee3(f): 1:00am On Feb 23, 2010
Kunbee:

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Could Possibly Make A Woman Not To Be Pregnant If She's Never Had Abortion? by Nobody: 1:15am On Feb 23, 2010
@jenny,don't 4get that america is rated as 1 of those highly sexualised country in d world.Now,my point a larger percent of americans,especially female r being disvirgined at tender ages,they love sex 2 d core.After them<d americans' females involvement in sex,virtually all thruh their lyk,having multiple sex partners,damaged v.a.g.i.n.a.s,why won't they b infertile.Personally 4 me,i don't think pollution or environmental hazards causes infertility in woman.On this note,i totally disagree with u.Google n find more details of 'an american lady',then u will b confused
Re: What Could Possibly Make A Woman Not To Be Pregnant If She's Never Had Abortion? by Jenna1(f): 1:21am On Feb 23, 2010
paulonline:

@jenny,don't 4get that america is rated as 1 of those highly sexualised country in d world.Now,my point a larger percent of americans,especially female r being disvirgined at tender ages,they love intimacy 2 d core.After them<d americans' females involvement in intimacy,virtually all thruh their lyk,having multiple intimacy partners,damaged v.a.g.i.n.a.s,why won't they b infertile.Personally 4 me,i don't think pollution or environmental hazards causes infertility in woman.On this note,i totally disagree with u.Google n find more details of 'an american lady',then u will b confused   

Pollution and enviromental factors have been studied on animals and have been found to cause problems, specifically plastics are of high concern. The chemicals emitted from the plastic cause concerns for mothers and children(found to stunt development). The chemicals emitted to the air affect our dna in many ways. They are both significant factors!!

I get what you say about women, and there are some diseases they get as well as cancers that do cause sterility. They do lose their chance to concieve.
Re: What Could Possibly Make A Woman Not To Be Pregnant If She's Never Had Abortion? by agathamari(f): 1:27am On Feb 23, 2010
paulonline:

@jenny,don't 4get that america is rated as 1 of those highly sexualised country in d world.Now,my point a larger percent of americans,especially female r being disvirgined at tender ages,they love intimacy 2 d core.After them<d americans' females involvement in intimacy,virtually all thruh their lyk,having multiple intimacy partners,damaged v.a.g.i.n.a.s,why won't they b infertile.Personally 4 me,i don't think pollution or environmental hazards causes infertility in woman.On this note,i totally disagree with u.Google n find more details of 'an american lady',then u will b confused
then prytell why is the US lifetime adverage number if sexual partners (one night stands, friends with benifits, gf/bf, spouse) is 13 (the same as the global adverage) while canada is 17, many european countries are between 20-25.  how many 40 year olds in nigeria fall below any of that yet alone a 90 year old.  do your research before making statements.  as to polution DDT (among others) has been linked in north america to infertility
Re: What Could Possibly Make A Woman Not To Be Pregnant If She's Never Had Abortion? by Jenna1(f): 1:30am On Feb 23, 2010
pesticides, yes good point Agatha!! wink I would think the chemical warfares we have would also be a consideration now!! If it isn't one thing, it's another!! undecided sad
Re: What Could Possibly Make A Woman Not To Be Pregnant If She's Never Had Abortion? by Spanishfly(f): 3:58am On Feb 23, 2010
Kunbee:

lol google? sure would I
Re: What Could Possibly Make A Woman Not To Be Pregnant If She's Never Had Abortion? by Spanishfly(f): 3:59am On Feb 23, 2010
Guess I have to research these, new things I never heard of.

(1) (Reply)

What's Wrong With Guys Seeking Love On Facebook ? / Grand Style Wedding~~ / Is It Impolite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.