Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu (33618 Views)

Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast / Falana Reacts To Suspension Of Ruga Settlements, Tells Buhari What To Do / Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by kingmeme: 10:43am On Sep 01, 2017
kkk
Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by Dandeson1(m): 10:43am On Sep 01, 2017
bitch
Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by magoo10(m): 10:43am On Sep 01, 2017
Nnamdi is a good omen for the voiceless.
no referendum no dialogue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by okerekeikpo: 10:43am On Sep 01, 2017
Lol confused people, how can Igbos in the north tell the president what to do to our supreme leader? Who gave them the right ? We will resist it with our last blood

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by babyfaceafrica: 10:46am On Sep 01, 2017
okerekeikpo:
Lol confused people, how can Igbos in the north tell the president what to do to our supreme leader? Who gave them the right ? We will resist it with our last blood
igbos are Igbo's..wherever they are..doesn't make dem.less igbo

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by Ngene44: 10:46am On Sep 01, 2017
People forming 419 groups any how. Who are they to speak for us. no website no address

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by NIGERIAISDEAD: 10:48am On Sep 01, 2017
Saarki,Omenka ,Ngene Ukwenu and their likes are the biggest fools to walk on this planet.People that can sell their souls for a bowl of food are not worth any one's time.With a million ;like you, Biafra will still come.Bloody idiots that hide behind Igbo names to work for their master

13 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by chigoziem10(f): 10:50am On Sep 01, 2017
profolaolu:
This is what I have saying, it is shocking that it Igbo leaders are even the one blocking biafra
It's because of what they gain from this one Nigeria scam, that's why they have turn deaf ears to the cries of their brothers and children

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by nairavsdollars(f): 10:52am On Sep 01, 2017
Dialogue with a criminal? NO WAY
Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by cstr1000: 10:54am On Sep 01, 2017
Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by sukkot: 10:54am On Sep 01, 2017
that nigga kanu looking fresh. dat nigga eating well

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by Arysexy(m): 10:54am On Sep 01, 2017
Omo see crowd.

Biafra! D name that gives some ppl high BP. Not even their sallah thread have this kind crowd.

Umu amosu!

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by Tambari1974(m): 10:55am On Sep 01, 2017
sarrki:

My brother

How you dey

We do our business up north .

We know what it use to be during the heat of bokoharam

Also we know what it is now

So we can't support any insurgency now be it north or south

In whatever name they will call it
gaskia I am standing with you on this
Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 01, 2017
chigoziem10:

It's because of what they gain from this one Nigeria scam, that's why they have turn deaf ears to the cries of their brothers and children
U are taking, I want Biafra to break the monopoly of the north

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by Lightening: 11:02am On Sep 01, 2017
Zico5:
Equitable existence in Nigeria project. Will Igbo ever be satisfied. When Gej was in government and Igbo were rewarded with juicy posts, did any of them talked about equal benefit in Nigeria project. Igbo will never be pleased even if they were given all the positions in the government. Let's them go and form their Biafra in that five states enclave. Their major problem is greed, this is obvious

Bros don't kill yourself o

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by KingTom(m): 11:04am On Sep 01, 2017
zionmade1:
Dialogue will not help matters
For every igbo that grew up in igboland,.this might be their experience too
as little kids we were meant to see massob members and people shouting biafra as miscreants, we were taught to believe in one nigeria
we held this belief until we came of age.
discrimination stared boldly at us
I was signing the NYSC book of life wen i noticed that most corpers there were born in that region and schooled in that state, something that is hardly seen in the south
I came to discover that the tune for 9 o clock news sounded like an hausa or fulani song
I came to discover that south has the least number of senators and House of reps members there
I came to discover that most of our soldiers are hausas
i came to discover that most of our leaders and politicians were of northern extraction
As an Igbo i found that i will never be the president of nigeria
During NYSC i found out that Hausa corpers were treated with respect while we were treated as rags
I might not support ipob and kanu because of their strategies
Outwardly am called a nigerian, but inside i know i am not just part of this country.
Almost all the major roads in the north are in good condition but i spend up to one hour from oyigbo to eleme
Change my mindset (which is ultimately very difficult) and i will drop biafra
This is a beautiful and deep writeup. You are right sir

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by Praktikals(m): 11:04am On Sep 01, 2017
Marcelo290:
Buhari isn't smart, he thinks everything is force, besides this is coming very late as the only thing Kanu wants to hear now is referendum....
No much difference between 6 & 7
Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by jamace(m): 11:05am On Sep 01, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu must not see this! https://www.nairaland.com/4025083/names-newly-appointed-nnpc-mds

Names of those newly appointed as managers in NNPC here for you (August 2017)

NORTH
1. Malami Shehu, - MD Port Harcourt Refining Company.
2. Muhammed Abah, - MD Warri Refinery.
3. Umar Ajiya, - MD of NPMC.
4. Bala Wunti, - GGM CP&S.
5. Usman Yusuf, - GMD STA. (Tech).
6. Ahmadu-Katagum - GGM Shipping (Downstream).
7. Kallamu Abdullahi - GGM Renewable Energy Division.
8. Shaibu Musa - MD NNPC Medical Services Limited.
9. Ibrahim Birma - GGM Governance, Risk & Compliance Division.
10. Farouk Ahmed - MD Product Mkg - Retiring.

SOUTH WEST
1. Adewale Ladenegan, - MD Kaduna Refinery
2. Adeyemi Adetunji, - MD NNPC Retail.
3. Bola Afolabi, - GGM Research & Development.

SOUTH SOUTH
1. Roland Ewubare - Group General Manager
2. Diepriye Tariah - MD of IDSL.

SOUTH EAST: 0
They can actually look at you in the eyes and say go to hell, do your worst.

North = 10
South = 5
One Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by Almaiga: 11:06am On Sep 01, 2017
Terkimbi01:
We have told Igbo's in the core North, to come down to the Middle Belt. We are not violent and the Moslems among us do not kill for Allah.

all the same, good the Igbo's in the North state clearly that they are also behind KANU..

Like I normally say, Nigeria will never remain the same..
And the credit goes not Nnamdi KANU.

Which middle belt, dont they want Biafra again? I thought they were suppose to move down to the East? It seems this agitation has another motive which differ from Biafra. Or is the Middle Belt part of Biafra? Why not tell your People to leave the North and move back to the East.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 01, 2017
Some of the eastern leaders have being bought with a price that's why it's taking this long., leaving Nnamdi January alone to fight the course.
paiz:
The major problem with the easterners is division among themselves.
If all Igbos can come together without hating each other they will make progress

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by PHILipu1(m): 11:07am On Sep 01, 2017
zionmade1:
as little kids we were meant to see massob members and people shouting biafra as miscreants, we were taught to believe in one nigeria
I was signing the NYSC book of life wen i noticed that most corpers there were born in that region and schooled in that state, something that is hardly seen in the south
I came to discover that the tune for 9 o clock news sounded like an hausa or fulani song
I came to discover that south has the least number of senators and House of reps members there
i came to discover that most of our leaders and politicians were of northern extraction
During NYSC i found out that Hausa corpers were treated with respect while we were treated as rags
Outwardly am called a nigerian, but inside i know i am not just part of this country.
Almost all the major roads in the north are in good condition but i spend up to one hour from oyigbo to eleme
have you also reason that our people from the south could also be selling our slots for our people to join the army and other organizations too?
We southerner have one mentality of not wanting another person to be like us.

I have a military general from my village in Edo,who will gladly give his slot or sell his slot in NDA to a northerner than to allow another person from my village to be an officer in the army like him.

Obasanjo was president and wanted to create another state for south-east but your leaders couldn't put their head together,everybody wanted his village as the new state and that was how obasanjo suspended it.

When Ojukwu came out as presidential and vice presidential candidate,how many of your people voted for him?
Did the north stop you guys?

It's not their faults that they are more co-operative than us and that is why they do have things their way.
Check out the history of coups in Nigeria,when northerners want to carry out coups,all their officers co-operate and succed while the southerners could do that and we will come and be blaming the north for ruling us for years.

Didn't we have military officers from south then when all the north were succeeding with their coups?

Some times we blame the north for no reason.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 01, 2017
Am still here thinking what the Northerners are contributing to Nigeria's National GDP.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by Eu24(m): 11:08am On Sep 01, 2017
Well,

For my business minded people looking for Space or property to do their biz in Lagos., I have this small space for Lease/Sale its a road side location

I have this 5 shops at Pleasure Bus stop, Alimosho Area of Lagos for business use Only..!!!

Land measuring 113,740sq meter. By the roadside off major rd

title are Survey plan, deed of agreement, original family receipts if u are interested call

Asking 4.5m

Tel; 09032200405

Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by eastman11: 11:08am On Sep 01, 2017
If NK is arrested Fulani and Hausa in Niger Delta will pay the supreme price

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by aguiyi2: 11:10am On Sep 01, 2017
zionmade1:
You deserve hot Oha soup garnished with Grasscutter meat and a Chilled bottle of Gulder to wash it down.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by Otsam(m): 11:11am On Sep 01, 2017
[your few reps that are in senate and house of rep, what are they doing for the betterment of their constituency? Are they not trading what belongs to their constituency for thei personal contracts? Let the ones their account for their stewardship before crying foul. uote author=zionmade1 post=60023260]Dialogue will not help matters
Change my mindset (which is ultimately very difficult) and i will drop biafra[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by zionmade1: 11:13am On Sep 01, 2017
PHILipu1:

have you also reason that our people from the south could also be selling our slots for our people to join the army and other organizations too?
We southerner have one mentality of not wanting another person to be like us.

I have a military general from my village in Edo,who will gladly give his slot or sell his slot in NDA to a northerner than to allow another person from my village to be an officer in the army like him.

Obasanjo was president and wanted to create another state for south-east but your leaders couldn't put their head together,everybody wanted his village as the new state and that was how obasanjo suspended it.

When Ojukwu came out as presidential and vice presidential candidate,how many of your people voted for him?
Did the north stop you guys?

Some times we blame the north for no reason.
You said "our leaders"
Is kanu one of the leaders?
Now someone who doesnt belong to that echelon that sold our rights have risen up, now give me one reason Igbos wont support him with their lives.
Moreover most of ur assertions are wrong, check wat blocked creation of another south east state. SENATE. of course how many Igbos are senators compared to Hausas.
And for that army matter if an Igbo man has one slot an hausa man has 20slots so tell me something else

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by neoclassical: 11:15am On Sep 01, 2017
jamace:
Nnamdi Kanu must not see this! https://www.nairaland.com/4025083/names-newly-appointed-nnpc-mds

Names of those newly appointed as managers in NNPC here for you (August 2017)

NORTH
1. Malami Shehu, - MD Port Harcourt Refining Company.
2. Muhammed Abah, - MD Warri Refinery.
3. Umar Ajiya, - MD of NPMC.
4. Bala Wunti, - GGM CP&S.
5. Usman Yusuf, - GMD STA. (Tech).
6. Ahmadu-Katagum - GGM Shipping (Downstream).
7. Kallamu Abdullahi - GGM Renewable Energy Division.
8. Shaibu Musa - MD NNPC Medical Services Limited.
9. Ibrahim Birma - GGM Governance, Risk & Compliance Division.
10. Farouk Ahmed - MD Product Mkg - Retiring.

SOUTH WEST
1. Adewale Ladenegan, - MD Kaduna Refinery
2. Adeyemi Adetunji, - MD NNPC Retail.
3. Bola Afolabi, - GGM Research & Development.

SOUTH SOUTH
1. Roland Ewubare - Group General Manager
2. Diepriye Tariah - MD of IDSL.

SOUTH EAST: 0
They can actually look at you in the eyes and say go to hell, do your worst.

North = 10
South = 5
One Nigeria!

I have never been a proponent / Apostle of hate speech but as events unfold in this Buhari's regime, I am ready and in support of anything. After looking at so many lopsided appointments and infrastructural imbalances in the country, I have made up my mind to join voices in calling for the disintegration of this country. Almost all the Service Chiefs in this administration are Northerners, Heads of Public Corporations are all northerners, 90% of most recruitment these days are given to northerners. Let the worst happen if the can't stop this nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by PHILipu1(m): 11:15am On Sep 01, 2017
sholadunju:
Am still here thinking what the Northerners are contributing to Nigeria's National GDP.
88 percent of electricity that we use in Nigeria and sell to other neighbouring countries are gotten from dams in the north.
We only generate about 12 percent from gas.
Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by freshest4live: 11:16am On Sep 01, 2017
sholadunju:
Agriculture constitutes 23% of Nigerian GDP, higher than any other Sector, and Nigerian agriculture has it's major foundation in the middle belt or North Central.
So now that we have that cleared, what are you contributing to Nigerian GDP?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 01, 2017
sarrki:
NEWSBiafra: Igbo Assembly tells Buhari what to do to Nnamdi KanuPublished on September 1, 2017 By Ameh Comrade Godwin

Igbo Delegates Assembly (IDA), an umbrella body of Igbos in the 19 northern states and Abuja, has called on the Federal Government of Nigeria to dialogue with the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, and leaders of other agitating groups.

The assembly, rising from a three-day meeting in Abuja, urged the government to shelve the idea of revoking Kanu’s bail.

A communiqué signed at the end of the meeting by Chi Nwogu and ‎Austine Ifedinezi, president general and secretary of the assembly, respectively, urged the federal government to take urgent steps to put Nigeria “on a path of peaceful co-existence, through equitable distribution of patronage and infrastructural development.”

IDA argued that the recent outburst in favour of the establishment of the state of Biafra was simply a response to the socio-economic imbalances in Nigeria which, they added, would give way once the imbalances are genuinely addressed.

The group added that “together as a people and persuade the federal government to put in place a framework for equitable existence in the Nigerian project.

“This should be done through the convocation of a sovereign conference, of the component ethnic nationalities, or an adoption of the reports of the 2014 National Conference.”

On the withdrawal of the October 1, 2017 quit notice on Igbo in the North by Arewa youths, the assembly saluted prominent northerners who worked for peace as well as the courage of the Coalition in backing down.

“It is on this note that we appeal to security agencies to be on guard throughout the period to prevent any breakdown of law and order in any part of Nigeria, especially in the north,” it said.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/01/biafra-igbo-assembly-tells-buhari-nnamdi-kanu/

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

House Of Representatives Reject Lifting Of Twitter Ban By Majority Vote / Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari / GMD Nnpc Led Task Force To Ambush Black Market Spot In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.