Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu (33613 Views)

Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast / Falana Reacts To Suspension Of Ruga Settlements, Tells Buhari What To Do / Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by elegushichilling: 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
Marcelo290:
Buhari isn't smart, he thinks everything is force, besides this is coming very late as the only thing Kanu wants to hear now is referendum....

who is Kanu pls?
Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by julietm123: 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
Meaning what? In every group /tribe/nation,there must be dissenting voices. You shouldn't have posted this. SMH.
paiz:
The major problem with the easterners is division among themselves.
If all Igbos can come together without hating each other they will make progress

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by Marcelo290(m): 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2017
Yyeske:
And what have you, Nnamdi kanu or IPOB done to get the referendum?
He and IPOB has been agitating and holding rallies, we also plan to boycott Anambra elections by November.
Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by Apoztl3(m): 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
PHILipu1:

88 percent of electricity that we use in Nigeria and sell to other neighbouring countries are gotten from dams in the north.
We only generate about 12 percent from gas.
You also let us know the source of funds and resources used in establishing and powering those dams in the "north"
*Good Radiance*
Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by RoyalUc(m): 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
sholadunju:
Am still here thinking what the Northerners are contributing to Nigeria's National GDP.

For me, I think they are contributing to Nigeria's GDP more than the East and the West.

Try and be more critical and rational with consideration to what GDP means, you might see things differently.

Not trying to relegate or project any region before the other. Just my thinking strictly in response to you thinking.
Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by win2kwire: 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
paiz:
If all Igbos can come together without hating each other they will make progress

unity or not igbos are doomed people.
their greed, criminality, fake mentality and lack of consideration for others is their underdoing!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by PHILipu1(m): 2:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
Apoztl3:

You also let us know the source of funds and resources used in establishing and powering those dams in the "north"
*Good Radiance*
Majority of those dams were built even before oil was discovered in Nigeria.
Do you know that Nigeria once survive on agricultural,cotton,coal export mostly from the north?
From those export we got funds to explore for crude oil,Niger bridge in Onitsha was built,refineries were built,roads were constructed etc.
Do you know groudnut pyramid in Kano,maybe you were not born by then.
Go and get ur facts.
The north once carried this nation on it's shoulder before oil was discovered ok.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by Apoztl3(m): 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2017
ZUBIZUBI:

My Brother, I am a Deltan and currently work in Aba. I am indifferent about the biafra/one Nigeria agitation. But I ask you, is Biafra the solution? Why do you Feel intimidated? If an Ibo man is made president today, will it change the situation of things in this country? Would the killings & bombings stop. Would roads (especially) in Aba become better? Would it stop the discrimination within ethnic groups in the country. What do you as an individual stand to benefit from Biafra/how will it improve your ways and the generations yet to come? We should ask ourselves these questions and many more. I tell you bro, the problem isn't Biafra neither is it 'Nigeria' (as agitators) may refer. The problem is me and you.
If Nigeria must remain a country after now, then someone(accountable) of "Igbo" extraction should become president for the sake of equity and fairness. You never can tell that might be the long awaited turnaround the enclave "Nigeria" needs, having(Igbos) proved their economic and intellectual capabilities in diverse ramifications
Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by Apoztl3(m): 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2017
ZUBIZUBI:

My Brother, I am a Deltan and currently work in Aba. I am indifferent about the biafra/one Nigeria agitation. But I ask you, is Biafra the solution? Why do you Feel intimidated? If an Ibo man is made president today, will it change the situation of things in this country? Would the killings & bombings stop. Would roads (especially) in Aba become better? Would it stop the discrimination within ethnic groups in the country. What do you as an individual stand to benefit from Biafra/how will it improve your ways and the generations yet to come? We should ask ourselves these questions and many more. I tell you bro, the problem isn't Biafra neither is it 'Nigeria' (as agitators) may refer. The problem is me and you.
win2kwire:

unity or not igbos are doomed people.
their greed, criminality, fake mentality and lack of consideration for others is their underdoing!
ZUBIZUBI:

I guess that's what u were told. Go check prof B.C Ijeoma's write up in response to Ango Abdullahi's assertion on same issue then u can come back and let's rub mind

https://www.google.com.ng/url?q=https://m.guardian.ng/opinion/open-letter-to-ango-abdullahi/&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiRoL7viITWAhUMLFAKHbhuAXgQFgghMAE&usg=AFQjCNHvED3WxxidN-yvGsEByG7KZyps0w

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by Ngozi123(f): 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2017
paiz:

They're certainly coming together with this Biafra agitation...

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by win2kwire: 2:33pm On Sep 01, 2017
Apoztl3:

I guess that's what u were told. Go check prof B.C Ijeoma's write up in response to Ango Abdullahi's assertion on same issue then u can come back and let's rub mind
https://www.google.com.ng/url?q=https://m.guardian.ng/opinion/open-letter-to-ango-abdullahi/&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiRoL7viITWAhUMLFAKHbhuAXgQFgghMAE&usg=AFQjCNHvED3WxxidN-yvGsEByG7KZyps0w

Ask most people in Nigeria and foreign, Igbo are the most untrustworthy Nigerians and so have the lowest credibility in the country.
Many things igbos write are fake, tainted, doctored or outright lies!

It is almost inconceivable to believe the accounts of many igbo writers and debaters.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by Apoztl3(m): 2:33pm On Sep 01, 2017
Adebowale89:

those appointed in north, of what use are them to liberate the poverty in their community

or those in southwest and south south what have done with their little post to their community

diezani was minister of petroleum for atleast 4years, of what use is her to the community she came from?

when GEJ didn't give southwest much post, you won't see a Yoruba complain because we think deeply what the individual post will add to us

ekeweramadu is the deputy Senate president, what empowerment programme has he organise for the people of his constituency talkless of Enugu and igboland as a whole

am not supporting buhari but as the executive president he has the right to appoint anyone he feel he can do his work. forget federal character because true form of democracy is not what we are practicing in Nigeria

giving all Igbo all the post in Nigeria, has nothing to do with a common igboman, those people who rather enriched themselves and their families. we are only ranting on unnecessary things in Nigeria
All you've said is just your assumption that it adds little or nothing to the different regions when appointments are given, and that's exactly one of the reasons the country is this divided even more than ever. In response to your assertion, it is in the spirit of equity and for the sake of federal character as enshrined in the constitution that appointments should be made so as to avoid unnecessary hitting up of polity as presently being experienced.

Give the appointments and leave the appointee to his people To judge.

And as for The DSP, you shouldn't jump into conclusions on things you barely know about. I'm from His senorita zone and I can tell you that no zone in the country has benefitted from their respective representatives as enugu west senatorial zone, Infact his empowerment programmers extend to areas that are not in his jurisdiction. You should ask yourselves how it was possible for him to defeat an incumbent governor in the race for the zones senate seat.

N.B: I and several persons I know are living beneficiaries of his various human and capital programmes. Though As a typical politician he has his shortcomings, just so you should know, but to a very significant extent he has performed above average. Pls do your findings before you make submissions. Thanks
Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by RoyalUc(m): 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
Apoztl3:

If Nigeria must remain a country after now, then someone(accountable) of "Igbo" extraction should become president for the sake of equity and fairness. You never can tell that might be the long awaited turnaround the enclave "Nigeria" needs, having(Igbos) proved their economic and intellectual capabilities in diverse ramifications

Are you suggesting the "Igbo" man should be appointed president?

In the last election, we had at least two Igbo candidates, did you hear their names? They didn't even get upto 5,000 votes from their home states.

Politics is a game of interest and alliance which unfortunately, the Igbos are not good at.
Believe me, even if their best candidate comes from APC or runs with a muslim, they won't vote him.
Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by jacyhelen(f): 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
sarrki:
NEWSBiafra: Igbo Assembly tells Buhari what to do to Nnamdi KanuPublished on September 1, 2017 By Ameh Comrade Godwin

Igbo Delegates Assembly (IDA), an umbrella body of Igbos in the 19 northern states and Abuja, has called on the Federal Government of Nigeria to dialogue with the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, and leaders of other agitating groups.

The assembly, rising from a three-day meeting in Abuja, urged the government to shelve the idea of revoking Kanu’s bail.

A communiqué signed at the end of the meeting by Chi Nwogu and ‎Austine Ifedinezi, president general and secretary of the assembly, respectively, urged the federal government to take urgent steps to put Nigeria “on a path of peaceful co-existence, through equitable distribution of patronage and infrastructural development.”

IDA argued that the recent outburst in favour of the establishment of the state of Biafra was simply a response to the socio-economic imbalances in Nigeria which, they added, would give way once the imbalances are genuinely addressed.

The group added that “together as a people and persuade the federal government to put in place a framework for equitable existence in the Nigerian project.

“This should be done through the convocation of a sovereign conference, of the component ethnic nationalities, or an adoption of the reports of the 2014 National Conference.”

On the withdrawal of the October 1, 2017 quit notice on Igbo in the North by Arewa youths, the assembly saluted prominent northerners who worked for peace as well as the courage of the Coalition in backing down.

“It is on this note that we appeal to security agencies to be on guard throughout the period to prevent any breakdown of law and order in any part of Nigeria, especially in the north,” it said.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/01/biafra-igbo-assembly-tells-buhari-nnamdi-kanu/

rather Than Buahri doeing well for other tribes,he will rather elimate them all?!
Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by jacyhelen(f): 2:50pm On Sep 01, 2017
sarrki:

My brother

How you dey

We do our business up north .

We know what it use to be during the heat of bokoharam

Also we know what it is now

So we can't support any insurgency now be it north or south

In whatever name they will call it

i pray for Bokoharam evereday..May they never stop the killing.
Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by bigfish3k: 2:50pm On Sep 01, 2017
PHILipu1:

have you also reason that our people from the south could also be selling our slots for our people to join the army and other organizations too?
We southerner have one mentality of not wanting another person to be like us.

I have a military general from my village in Edo,who will gladly give his slot or sell his slot in NDA to a northerner than to allow another person from my village to be an officer in the army like him.

Obasanjo was president and wanted to create another state for south-east but your leaders couldn't put their head together,everybody wanted his village as the new state and that was how obasanjo suspended it.

When Ojukwu came out as presidential and vice presidential candidate,how many of your people voted for him?
Did the north stop you guys?

It's not their faults that they are more co-operative than us and that is why they do have things their way.
Check out the history of coups in Nigeria,when northerners want to carry out coups,all their officers co-operate and succed while the southerners could do that and we will come and be blaming the north for ruling us for years.

Didn't we have military officers from south then when all the north were succeeding with their coups?

Some times we blame the north for no reason.

get ur facts right and stop listening to Igbo haters propaganda. south east state creation died with obasanjo third term bid not Igbo leaders.
south east sacrificed it so that obasanjo will not have his third term. many reforms died with obasanjos third term bid. how? obasanjo gave the senate a bill containing many fantastic reforms including the extra state creation for the south east and at the end he added the his third term bill on the same list. so if u are voting for a state creation for the south east u are also voting for his third term bid at the same time. so the igbos had to sacrifice the state creation so that obasanjo will not get his third term. that was what happened. imagine what our democracy would have been like if we had chosen to be selfish and obasanjo gets his term. no be today igbos don dey sacrifice for this country without any appreciation.
so stop saying what u heard from where people are arguing or free newspapers readers joint

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by freshest4live: 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
win2kwire:

Ask most people in Nigeria and foreign, Igbo are the most untrustworthy Nigerians and so have the lowest credibility in the country.
Many things igbos write are fake, tainted, doctored or outright lies!

It is almost inconceivable to believe the accounts of many igbo writers and debaters.
You are simply generalizing. Your tribe may even be worse and probably more hated by the majority.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by kzubyar(m): 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2017
zionmade1:
Dialogue will not help matters
For every igbo that grew up in igboland,.this might be their experience too
as little kids we were meant to see massob members and people shouting biafra as miscreants, we were taught to believe in one nigeria
we held this belief until we came of age.
discrimination stared boldly at us
I was signing the NYSC book of life wen i noticed that most corpers there were born in that region and schooled in that state, something that is hardly seen in the south
I came to discover that the tune for 9 o clock news sounded like an hausa or fulani song
I came to discover that south has the least number of senators and House of reps members there
I came to discover that most of our soldiers are hausas
i came to discover that most of our leaders and politicians were of northern extraction
As an Igbo i found that i will never be the president of nigeria
During NYSC i found out that Hausa corpers were treated with respect while we were treated as rags
I might not support ipob and kanu because of their strategies
Outwardly am called a nigerian, but inside i know i am not just part of this country.
Almost all the major roads in the north are in good condition but i spend up to one hour from oyigbo to eleme
Change my mindset (which is ultimately very difficult) and i will drop biafra
who's fault?
Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by bigfish3k: 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
just4sola:
Nobody will dialogue with Kanu, his agenda is very clear from his utterances. Let see his worst. For me Igbos that want to go must go only with their 5 states

why are u yorubas speaking for me.
am from rivers state and I want Biafra
whats ur own and Biafra and 5 states
did Biafra add any Yoruba state?
I don't understand ur obsession with people u hate
let referendum decide it for us, or is it not how it is done in developed world?
I tort u said u are sophisticated, so why are you supporting war before Biafra is achieved
has spain killed any Catalonian because they are protesting? be human for once and forget tribalism
are u no longer sophisticated and modern again? if not why are u all against referendum that is the modern way of achieving separation as against war. U want war because u believe the biafrans cant fight or that they will loose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 01, 2017
paiz:

We luv ourselves much more than ur tribe can boast of.

Stop deluding urself
Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by deomeelo: 3:10pm On Sep 01, 2017
zionmade1:
as little kids we were meant to see massob members and people shouting biafra as miscreants, we were taught to believe in one nigeria
I was signing the NYSC book of life wen i noticed that most corpers there were born in that region and schooled in that state, something that is hardly seen in the south
I came to discover that the tune for 9 o clock news sounded like an hausa or fulani song
I came to discover that south has the least number of senators and House of reps members there
i came to discover that most of our leaders and politicians were of northern extraction
During NYSC i found out that Hausa corpers were treated with respect while we were treated as rags
Outwardly am called a nigerian, but inside i know i am not just part of this country.
Almost all the major roads in the north are in good condition but i spend up to one hour from oyigbo to eleme

S
Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by deomeelo: 3:10pm On Sep 01, 2017
zionmade1:

Sadly for you.........

You did not discover that your ibo forefather ZIK teamed up with the Hausa North to form the same Nigeria you don't want today.

You did not discover that your forefathers drew the first blood when they senselessly slaughtered Yoruba and Hausa military and political leaders.

You did not discover that your ibo forefather Aguiyi-Ironsi abolished regionalism, joined all the regions together and created the same unitary system of government you so much hate today.

You did not discover that your have been and are still members of the same Niigerian military with many in leadership positions.

You did not discover that we've had ibo president, ibo head of state and ibo vice president

You did not discover that we've had and still have ibo ministers, ibo governors, ibo ambassadors, ibo agency directors, ibo federal legislators, ibo senators, ibo party chairman and even was the dominate tribe in the last PDP administration.

You did not discover that your leaders have been and are still part of the same Nigerian government since day and they are not on the same page with you and ipob because they are yet to resign from the Nigerian government or order you and your people to pack your load and head back east to your villages.

Fact is, economic hardship is not limited to your region and even when the looting and stealing orgies was going on during the last PDP administration that your leaders dominated from top to bottom, you were less concerned about economic hardships and your leaders were also not bothered, but after losing the last general election, you all of a sudden found out the meaning of hardships and even till today, many of you still defend and support the same looters responsible for the hardship Nigerians are facing.

You people's agitation has nothing to do with hardship, it's because of your usual and eternal hatred, tribal worries, bitterness and gross inability to live and peacefully co exist with your fellow Nigerians. You even staged a coup and slaughtered other Nigerians when there was no economic hardship in Nigeria so we all know this is all about the same evil mentality and hatred for other people.

Your ipob leader gained prominence not because of his rants about hardship, it was because of the same hate, bitter and tribal rants you've been shouting since the beginning of Nigeria.

It's just funny how you people pretend and play victim over the same ills you created and are responsible as is if Nigerians are stupid forgetful or don't know how you play your silly games.

You reap what you so enjoy and stew in it.
Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by bigfish3k: 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
PHILipu1:
Majority of those dams were built even before oil was discovered in Nigeria.
Do you know that Nigeria once survive on agricultural,cotton,coal export mostly from the north?
From those export we got funds to explore for crude oil,Niger bridge in Onitsha was built,refineries were built,roads were constructed etc.
Do you know groudnut pyramid in Kano,maybe you were not born by then.
Go and get ur facts.
The north once carried this nation on it's shoulder before oil was discovered ok.

its a lie, all regions were contributing, have u heard of cocoa house in Ibadan, have u heard that Indonesia came here to pick our palm oil seed to re-plant and today they are raking in billions of dollars from it. maybe u weren't born then. how can u even say they used groundnut money to build refineries, it was after oil was discovered that refineries were built with oil money gotten from crude sales
or maybe u meant ground nut refineries. or does Nigeria look like a country that will build refinery for a product that they don't have?
west: cocoa
east: palm oil and coal
north:groundnut
and it was 50% derivation then, that's what u contribute to the center then, not now that u contribute 87% because it is oil

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by win2kwire: 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
freshest4live:

You are simply generalizing. Your tribe may even be worse and probably more hated by the majority.

It is not news anymore that igbos are the most hated tribe in Nigeria, that is old news!
they are the most likely to be attacked anywhere, killed, insulted and looked down on.
I did not create the stereotype, igbos did it themselves!

they are also the most likely to be criminals holding Nigerian passports and the most like to be arrested, imprisoned and sentenced to death.
The statistics are there to research if you want.
Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by freshest4live: 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
win2kwire:

It is not news anymore that igbos are the most hated tribe in Nigeria, that is old news!
they are the most likely to be attacked anywhere, killed, insulted and looked down on.
I did not create the stereotype, igbos did it themselves!

they are also the most likely to be criminals holding Nigerian passports and the most like to be arrested, imprisoned and sentenced to death.
The statistics are there to research if you want.
Nigerians are Nigerians. There are so many Edo prostitutes in ltaly, so many Yoruba scammers and criminals in London and U.S, so pls quit the tribal nonsense, it's a waste of time.
Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by Elliot2(m): 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
PHILipu1:

what funding?
Do you know that it was mostly agricultural produce from the north then when we even had groudnut pyramid in kanu that was used to explore the oil we Niger delta and shouting about?

Do you know that all our refineries were also built from agricultural funds mostly from the north then?

Do you know that the first Niger bride was also built from such funds?

Do you know that most of the dams were built with such funds?

There was time when Nigeria depended on agricultural produce,coal and cotton mostly from the north before we discover oil.
There was a time when one of our major source of income was from textiles factory scathered all over the north.
Oil was discovered and all zones now abandon every other things.

Most of our southern leaders will not tell you guys all this things.

We southerners should not be selfish,there was a time when the north carried this nation on it's shoulder too before oil was discovered.
Indeed, under the Revenue Allocation formula of the First Republic, it was the North that benefitted financially from the contributions of the other three Regions and not the other way round. It will be recalled that by Section 140 of the 1963 Constitution, 50% of oil proceeds went to the Region from which they were extracted, 20 % went to the Federal Government, and 30% was paid into a Distributable Pool. In the allocation of the 30% from the Distributable Pool Account, the North received a disproportionate share which effectively meant contributions from the other Regions. Thus, out of the 30% of the resources of all the four Regions paid into that Account, the percentage paid to each Region was as follows: (a)Northern Nigeria -40% (b)Eastern Nigeria – 31% (c)Western Nigeria – 18% (d)Mid-Western Nigeria -6% (Section 141, 1963 Constitution) Thus, at all periods, since 1914, the North has been and continues to be the major beneficiary of the financial output of the whole country. We must not forget what motivated the British Colonial Power to bring about the amalgamation of 1914. The reason behind the decision of the British Government to amalgamate the two territories (North and South) was purely financial or economic. The Northern Protectorate was not economically viable. It had become a great drain on the British tax payer. On the other hand, the Southern Protectorate was not just economically buoyant, it was producing surpluses every year. The British design was therefore to remove the Northern financial burden from its own neck and hang it on the neck of the hapless Southern Protectorate. According to Lord Harcourt, the British Colonial Secretary, unification of Nigeria demanded both “method” and “a man”. The man was to be Lord Lugard and the method was to be the “marriage” of the two entities. According to Lord Harcourt: “We have released Northern Nigeria from the leading strings of the Treasury. The promising and well conducted youth is now on an allowance on his own and is about to effect an alliance with a Southern lady of means. I have issued the special license and Sir Frederick Lugard will perform the ceremony. May the union be fruitful and the couple constant”. The comparative economic situation of the two halves of Nigeria has not changed in the last 100 years. Rather, the economic power of the South has continued to increase vis-à-vis the North. This explains the fierce opposition of the Northern elites to true federalism, and a National Conference, which might bring this about. On the issue of funds and funding of the Nigerian Federal Government, states and local governments, I think the Northern political and intellectual elite should be grateful to the South, particularly the Niger Delta, the great provider.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/02/north-funding-nigerian-oil-industry/

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by win2kwire: 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2017
freshest4live:

Nigerians are Nigerians. There are so many Edo prostitutes in ltaly, so many Yoruba scammers and criminals in London and U.S, so pls quit the tribal nonsense, it's a waste of time.

Nigerians are not Nigerians, id1ots only say that when some tribe they are supporting is destroying other innocent tribes!
The reputation Nigeria has today that affects all tribes is primarily caused by igbos

so NO, Nigerians are not Nigerians! The same m0nkeys who want independence from Nigeria and don't consider themselves Nigerians have gone around the world with Nigerian passports and destroyed it for everyone and here is this m0ron saying Nigerians are Nigerians , feck off!!!
Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
magoo10:

you and I know that he cannot go back to prison without consequences ,arrest him first and stop the chest beating
He has been arrested before and what did you do aside your waka waka
Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2017
Marcelo290:
He and IPOB has been agitating and holding rallies, we also plan to boycott Anambra elections by November.
Has that given you the Biafra yet
Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by titiloyeblog: 3:52pm On Sep 01, 2017
http://www.titiloyeblog.com/2017/08/why-students-are-no-longer-interested.html

Important Notice: This article was not written to cause any mayhem/havoc to anyone, school and the country at large.

Nowadays, ask a genuine average Nigerian University Student that is in 300/400 level about what he/she wants to graduate with when leaving the higher institution? The ones that are more enlightened will say, let them just struggle to have a 2:1 (Second class upper) or even a 2:2 (Second class lower). While others who want the fame and see the rewards of their hard work will rather say they require a first class result.

continue reading here: http://www.titiloyeblog.com/2017/08/why-students-are-no-longer-interested.html
Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 3:53pm On Sep 01, 2017
RoyalUc:

Are you suggesting the "Igbo" man should be appointed president?

In the last election, we had at least two Igbo candidates, did you hear their names? They didn't even get upto 5,000 votes from their home states.

Politics is a game of interest and alliance which unfortunately, the Igbos are not good at.
Believe me, even if their best candidate comes from APC or runs with a muslim, they won't vote him.
I tire o, that's what we call political miscalculation

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu by konoplyanka: 4:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
The northerners don't have 19 states but 8 or 9.because middle belt states like benue and kogi,kwara etc are not north.there is definitely a reason why it is called middle belt.
And we yorubas we never give them kwara and kogi,even though we are there slaves,they still want to grab our land.
Our cowardice don do#
Please some one tell me the meaning of these proverb.
Out of the betrayals,came a girl who is a betrayal,betraying her people,who are betrayals.

We all know that your OSU lineage is a slave. Stop repeating that.

Btw, its Funmi not fumi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bashir El-rufai Blasts Daniel Bwala For Lying Against Peter Obi, Dad / Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East / Buhari Says Hijab May Be Banned,Nigerians React On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.