Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Popular Writer Charles Ogbu Visit Nnamdi Kanu(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Popular Writer Charles Ogbu Visit Nnamdi Kanu(pics) (3403 Views)

Israeli Secret Service Agent Guarding Nnamdi Kanu(pics) / Governor Wike Visits Nnamdi Kanu PICS / Donald Trump Sends Heavy Troops To Save Nnamdi Kanu PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Writer Charles Ogbu Visit Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by hornyofife: 9:14am On Sep 01, 2017
See how Charles held Nnamdi Kanu...I guess he was so excited to meet him. Charles i know you are on Nairaland, three gbosa for your good works. God bless you.

14 Likes

Re: Popular Writer Charles Ogbu Visit Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by ESDKING: 9:15am On Sep 01, 2017
Charles Ogbu, the slayer of Mr Joe Igbokwe.

I love that Biafran chair and clock on the wall.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Popular Writer Charles Ogbu Visit Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by hornyofife: 9:19am On Sep 01, 2017
Atimes when i look at Nnamdi Kanu, i see a little resemblance with Emoney...

14 Likes

Re: Popular Writer Charles Ogbu Visit Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by chinoxstock: 9:20am On Sep 01, 2017
It seems every topic on nairaland today is about Nnamdi Kanu.
This man is indeed the greatest African alive.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Popular Writer Charles Ogbu Visit Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by paiz: 9:20am On Sep 01, 2017
The most popular man in africa
The recognition has just begun
Very soon buhari will pay you a courtesy visit

13 Likes

Re: Popular Writer Charles Ogbu Visit Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by Homeboiy: 9:21am On Sep 01, 2017
he de find another thing he go write
Re: Popular Writer Charles Ogbu Visit Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 01, 2017
Afonjas looking at Nnamdi Kanu handsome face like this...saying to themselves: he still looks fresh despite 2 yrs of watery beans. What kind of watery beans did they feed him?

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Popular Writer Charles Ogbu Visit Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by Marcelo290(m): 9:37am On Sep 01, 2017
This man is indeed handsome, if for nothing, there is this Aura and respect he commands by mere look, he is an Alpha male!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Popular Writer Charles Ogbu Visit Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by Urchman27(m): 9:50am On Sep 01, 2017
Urchman27:
Biafra And The Criminal Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Peacemaker.

If there is a certain group of people I dislike with every fiber of my being, it is those who perpetrate injustice against the weak and the vulnerable but there is another group I hate even more and that is those who hide under some phoney liberalism or neutrality to support injustice while pretending to be the peacemakers

You see this second group of people........ fear them. Do not dine with them even with a long spoon. Infact, if the dangerous reptile known as the black Mamba were to visit you in company of these 'Nigerian peacemakers', do not hesitate to club them to death while you go clubbing with your black mamba friend.

Tell the Nigerian peacemaker about the Biafran war and the attendant tragedies and he will be like:

"But Ojukwu shouldn't have tried to break the country nah! The Igbos should have remained with their fellow Nigerians. Don't you realise we are better off as one united country"

This fake peacemaker will never talk about the unprovoked slaughtering of Igbo sons and daughters in the North which started as far back as 1945 in Jos and followed by another major pogrom in Kano in 1953 years before Nigerians even got her independence.

This morally bankrupt recession-brained Nigerian peacemaker will never blame those who killed and still kill Ojukwu's people which was what forced Ojukwu into declaring Biafra after all his effort at peace were rebuffed by the then president, Yakubu Gowon.

Hearing these 'Nigerian peacemaker' talk about the Biafran war, you'd be forgiven to think Ojukwu just woke up from a terrible dream and simply declared Biafra.

Igbos in the North were killed by northerners with state-sponsored impunity. There are recorded instances where those killing were supervised by Nigerian soldiers. And this was long before the 1966 coup even happened. There were several attempts by Ojukwu to get Gowon to take actions to protect the Igbos in the North. There were signed agreements like the one in Aburi where they all laughed, hugged and drank champagne together only for the Nigerian side to come back and jettison the agreement. They could have told Ojukwu that they needed some amendments done on the agreement if they felt they could no longer implement it but they unilaterally dumped the agreement. And the Igbo pogrom continued unabated.

The Nigerian peacemaker would pretend he doesn't know these.

When Igbos made efforts to run from the North, they were chased down to the motor park and slaughtered by northern mob and soldiers. Pregnant women had their womb cut open and their babies removed violently after being killed. These are all verifiable facts.

Those hate-induced state-sponsored killings were exactly what forced the first Nigerian Oxford product to join the Nigerian army, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu to declare Biafra in a bid to stop his people from going into extinction.

The Nigerian peacemaker would pretend to be unaware of this fact.

Today, almost 50 years after, thesame wave of state-sponsored killing and institutionalised marginalization of Igbos which led to the Biafran war are still rife in Nigeria and have even gone worse under President Muhammadu Buhari:

The Igbo man is being treated like "The Deplorables", demonic economic policies have been introduced specifically to ensure his business is destroyed completely. While the army is killing the unarmed IPOB members and bathing survivors with acid, thesame army is busy protecting terrorist fulani herdsmen with a 1000 man military taskforce and gifting boko haram with Amnesty.

While every known rule and law has been broken in a bid to jail an Igbo son, Nnamdi Kanu, who has never killed a fly, a very powerful terrorist group (fulani herdsmen) ranked the 4th deadliest in the world is being protected by the govt and even paid a very large amount of money to stop killing innocent people and boko haram fighters jailed by the last administration are being released back into the society.

What manner of injustice is this?
What manner of people would endure this kind of grave injustices

If Nnamdi Kanu were to be a Northerner, would he still be in jail?? Would he even have been arrested in the first place??

In all of these, the Nigerian peacemaker will never blame the perpetrators of this moral tragedies, he will rather hide under some phony liberalism to support the oppressors and perpetrators of these immoral acts by blaming the Igbos for asking for Biafra.

My father, the late Ogbu-Nwachima once told me that any man who would make no effort to address your grievances before asking you to make up and embrace your opponent, is more dark hearted than the one he is trying to reconcile you with.

Those so called intellectuals who said nothing when Buhari publicly flouted Justice Adeniyi Ademola's order to release Nnamdi kanu, said nothing when soldiers killed hundreds of IPOB members and bathed some with acid, said nothing when an Igbo woman was gruesomely murdered in Kano and her killers set free by the govt, said nothing in the face of numerous state-sponsored murderous activities of the fulani criminals, said nothing when soldiers killed IPOB members inside Ngwa high school, Aba on Feb. 9 etc but are always writing long epistles on why the Igbos should forget Biafra, those people are evil! They are more devilish than the devil himself!

I have more respect for 'Muna', my neighbour's pig than you dishonest morally bankrupt enablers of injustice!

Shame on you all!!....#Ogbu

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Popular Writer Charles Ogbu Visit Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by NaijaMutant(f): 9:57am On Sep 01, 2017
ok
Re: Popular Writer Charles Ogbu Visit Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by hornyofife: 9:59am On Sep 01, 2017
Urchman27:
Urchman27:

If there is a certain group of people I dislike with every fiber of my being, it is those who perpetrate injustice against the weak and the vulnerable but there is another group I hate even more and that is those who hide under some phoney liberalism or neutrality to support injustice while pretending to be the peacemakers

You see this second group of people........ fear them. Do not dine with them even with a long spoon. Infact, if the dangerous reptile known as the black Mamba were to visit you in company of these 'Nigerian peacemakers', do not hesitate to club them to death while you go clubbing with your black mamba friend.

Tell the Nigerian peacemaker about the Biafran war and the attendant tragedies and he will be like:

"But Ojukwu shouldn't have tried to break the country nah! The Igbos should have remained with their fellow Nigerians. Don't you realise we are better off as one united country"

This fake peacemaker will never talk about the unprovoked slaughtering of Igbo sons and daughters in the North which started as far back as 1945 in Jos and followed by another major pogrom in Kano in 1953 years before Nigerians even got her independence.

This morally bankrupt recession-brained Nigerian peacemaker will never blame those who killed and still kill Ojukwu's people which was what forced Ojukwu into declaring Biafra after all his effort at peace were rebuffed by the then president, Yakubu Gowon.

Hearing these 'Nigerian peacemaker' talk about the Biafran war, you'd be forgiven to think Ojukwu just woke up from a terrible dream and simply declared Biafra.

Igbos in the North were killed by northerners with state-sponsored impunity. There are recorded instances where those killing were supervised by Nigerian soldiers. And this was long before the 1966 coup even happened. There were several attempts by Ojukwu to get Gowon to take actions to protect the Igbos in the North. There were signed agreements like the one in Aburi where they all laughed, hugged and drank champagne together only for the Nigerian side to come back and jettison the agreement. They could have told Ojukwu that they needed some amendments done on the agreement if they felt they could no longer implement it but they unilaterally dumped the agreement. And the Igbo pogrom continued unabated.

When Igbos made efforts to run from the North, they were chased down to the motor park and slaughtered by northern mob and soldiers. Pregnant women had their womb cut open and their babies removed violently after being killed. These are all verifiable facts.

Those hate-induced state-sponsored killings were exactly what forced the first Nigerian Oxford product to join the Nigerian army, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu to declare Biafra in a bid to stop his people from going into extinction.

Today, almost 50 years after, thesame wave of state-sponsored killing and institutionalised marginalization of Igbos which led to the Biafran war are still rife in Nigeria and have even gone worse under President Muhammadu Buhari:

The Igbo man is being treated like "The Deplorables", demonic economic policies have been introduced specifically to ensure his business is destroyed completely. While the army is killing the unarmed IPOB members and bathing survivors with acid, thesame army is busy protecting terrorist fulani herdsmen with a 1000 man military taskforce and gifting boko haram with Amnesty.

While every known rule and law has been broken in a bid to jail an Igbo son, Nnamdi Kanu, who has never killed a fly, a very powerful terrorist group (fulani herdsmen) ranked the 4th deadliest in the world is being protected by the govt and even paid a very large amount of money to stop killing innocent people and boko haram fighters jailed by the last administration are being released back into the society.

If Nnamdi Kanu were to be a Northerner, would he still be in jail?? Would he even have been arrested in the first place??

In all of these, the Nigerian peacemaker will never blame the perpetrators of this moral tragedies, he will rather hide under some phony liberalism to support the oppressors and perpetrators of these immoral acts by blaming the Igbos for asking for Biafra.

My father, the late Ogbu-Nwachima once told me that any man who would make no effort to address your grievances before asking you to make up and embrace your opponent, is more dark hearted than the one he is trying to reconcile you with.

Those so called intellectuals who said nothing when Buhari publicly flouted Justice Adeniyi Ademola's order to release Nnamdi kanu, said nothing when soldiers killed hundreds of IPOB members and bathed some with acid, said nothing when an Igbo woman was gruesomely murdered in Kano and her killers set free by the govt, said nothing in the face of numerous state-sponsored murderous activities of the fulani criminals, said nothing when soldiers killed IPOB members inside Ngwa high school, Aba on Feb. 9 etc but are always writing long epistles on why the Igbos should forget Biafra, those people are evil! They are more devilish than the devil himself!

I have more respect for 'Muna', my neighbour's pig than you dishonest morally bankrupt enablers of injustice!

Them Afonja...na them full group two.... grin grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Popular Writer Charles Ogbu Visit Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by Amarabae(f): 10:07am On Sep 01, 2017
Who is charles ogbu? And why is he so dark?
Re: Popular Writer Charles Ogbu Visit Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by che8: 10:13am On Sep 01, 2017
Urchman27:
Urchman27:

Spot on!

Unfortunately, Comprehension is a problem for demonic "one Nigeria" chanters.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Writer Charles Ogbu Visit Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by hornyofife: 10:15am On Sep 01, 2017
Amarabae:
Who is charles ogbu? And why is he so dark?

Dark is life. if you are on Facebook, especially been an igbo and you dont know Charles Ogbu(unarguably the best writer and political analyst at the moment)...hmm..make i no talk sha. just run to Facebook, follow him and you would glad you met him.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Popular Writer Charles Ogbu Visit Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by Obdk: 10:15am On Sep 01, 2017
Urchman27:
Urchman27:

lol
Re: Popular Writer Charles Ogbu Visit Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by attackgat: 10:19am On Sep 01, 2017
I would have liked to see a better picture of that Biafran chair

7 Likes

Re: Popular Writer Charles Ogbu Visit Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by hornyofife: 10:32am On Sep 01, 2017
attackgat:
I would have liked to see a better picture of that Biafran chair

10 Likes

Re: Popular Writer Charles Ogbu Visit Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by lordimmaogidi(m): 10:40am On Sep 01, 2017
Nnamdi is so cute and likeable by all.soonest buhari will identify with him and would live to take pics with him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Writer Charles Ogbu Visit Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by OjukwuWarBird: 10:46am On Sep 01, 2017
lordimmaogidi:
Nnamdi is so cute and likeable by all.soonest buhari will identify with him and would live to take pics with him

Do you want Sarrki to commit suicide

Pls leave our Sarrki alone.

3 Likes

Re: Popular Writer Charles Ogbu Visit Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by Eastside046: 10:53am On Sep 01, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Do you want Sarrki to commit suicide

Pls leave our Sarrki alone.
Who doesnt love to Meet Ohamadike

even Sarrki go like to take selfie wit Someone greater than Hoeduduwa and Awo

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Popular Writer Charles Ogbu Visit Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by attackgat: 10:59am On Sep 01, 2017
[quote author=hornyofife post=60025850][/quote]

Choi! I bow for the chair
Re: Popular Writer Charles Ogbu Visit Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2017
Charles My main man with Our Hero. I go like see Kanu ooo.
Re: Popular Writer Charles Ogbu Visit Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by Ngozi123(f): 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2017

This sums up the average 'One Nigeria' supporter perfectly. Our gullible Igbo brethren need to open their eyes to see what these people's true intentions are.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Writer Charles Ogbu Visit Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by jacyhelen(f): 3:53pm On Sep 01, 2017
God bless Kanu!!!!
Re: Popular Writer Charles Ogbu Visit Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by DocHMD: 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2017
Charles Ogbu my dear brother. His articles are usually very succint.
Yes he is a Nairalander, I suspect he is Thelawthelegal.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Writer Charles Ogbu Visit Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by CrtlAltDel: 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
menmen20100:
[s]Afonjas looking at Nnamdi Kanu handsome face like this...saying to themselves: he still looks fresh despite 2 yrs of watery beans. What kind of watery beans did they feed him?[/s]
Your mumu do do…. Wetin concern us with albino face when we can look at ipigs licking hunchback Kanus feet and sucking his ball.…. I heard it is now turn by turn, when be your turn to kiss the feet grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5893998_fbimg1504113713170_jpeg1be13ab5f039aa9b6f199cd60d60b268
Re: Popular Writer Charles Ogbu Visit Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by pazienza(m): 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
Handsome brain. Good man, Charles Ogbu. May your ink never run dry.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Writer Charles Ogbu Visit Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by TheKingdom: 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu my president!!!
Re: Popular Writer Charles Ogbu Visit Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by pazienza(m): 9:54pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ngozi123:

This sums up the average 'One Nigeria' supporter perfectly. Our gullible Igbo brethren need to open their eyes to see what these people's true intentions are.

Very powerful message.
Was it written by Charles Ogbu?

1 Like

Re: Popular Writer Charles Ogbu Visit Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by Truthbtold1: 10:13pm On Sep 01, 2017
This is the misconception you people have, you think you'll break out of the country and form your own country, then free money will be distributed to you there to make you all rich. But the reality is that just as you are uneducated and irrelevant here in Nigeria, that's how you'll still be a poor slave anywhere you find yourself, be it Biafra, Israel or Cambodia - ximenez
Re: Popular Writer Charles Ogbu Visit Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by TheLawTheLegal: 11:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
DocHMD:
Charles Ogbu my dear brother. His articles are usually very succint.

Yes he is a Nairalander, I suspect he is Thelawthelegal.
Lol.
I am not him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Twitter People Are Saying About Osibanjo / "I Will Sacrifice 5 Million Biafrans" - Igbos Attack Kanu For Insensitivity / Buy your okirika bale at cheaper and affordable price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.