Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,547 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Buy your okirika bale at cheaper and affordable price - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buy your okirika bale at cheaper and affordable price (3388 Views)

Nollywood Actor Sylvester Madu Spotted Selling Okirika At A Market In Enugu / Meet Abba Kyari, The Police Officer Who Converts Station Into Okirika Market / Osinbajo: We Need To Produce Largest Oil Volumes Possible At Cheaper Costs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy your okirika bale at cheaper and affordable price by Allaboutbale: 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
I Opened this thread for those of us into okirika bale business
Especially in Aba
I don't know the right section but nah this section I dey visit pass (maybe the mods could help us out)
So we could maybe share opinion, ideas, maybe sell and buy from each other

In the meantime if you want to buy any okirika bale
Visit us @118 Ndoki by East ABA..

Or call /WhatsApp:07038442846
Visit

Re: Buy your okirika bale at cheaper and affordable price by Allaboutbale: 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2021
Okirika bale business is a very lucrative business as it rank one of the highest paying small and medium scale enterprises,
It's very profitable if you buy the right goods and knows how to sort them properly
Re: Buy your okirika bale at cheaper and affordable price by Allaboutbale: 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2021
I will keep updating this thread with different bale items
Other should join too
Anyways Contact me for your anything okirika bale weather (London, Canada, Australia, Korea, China America, 100kg, 75kg, 55kg) e.t.c
Be it
Children medium rummage (CmR) both 1st and second
Baby sleeper
Baby grow
Ladies Cotton blouse.
Men cotton shirt.
Jersey (Athletic shirt)
Ladies underwears
School bags
Men's pant
Household
Men t-shirt
Boy t-shirt
Ladies t-shirt
Ladies trigger grown
O short
Cargo shorts
Cargo long
Bylon jogger e.t.c
Infact for anything bale so long as it is imported in Nigeria, just know that we have it
(Except material bale)

@118 ndoki by East ABA
Call or Whatsapp: 07038442846
We warebill from ABA to all part of the nation

2 Likes

Re: Buy your okirika bale at cheaper and affordable price by Allaboutbale: 12:57pm On Sep 20, 2021
If you need any questions
Or wanna buy any okirika bale
Quote me too
Re: Buy your okirika bale at cheaper and affordable price by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 20, 2021
Allaboutbale:
If you need any questions
Or wanna buy any okirika bale
Quote me too
Oga, for a newbies like me, how much capital will I need for okirika business startup
Re: Buy your okirika bale at cheaper and affordable price by Allaboutbale: 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
Stay tuned

Pls note
That for now
We don't pay on delivery unless you are in Aba, (we strictly emphasis on this)

We only do waybill to major bus stop/park across the nation

Re: Buy your okirika bale at cheaper and affordable price by Allaboutbale: 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2021
Doradorwa:
Oga, for a newbies like me, how much capital will I need for okirika business startup

Depending on which item you want to major
On the prices for different items varries,
They're a lot of factors to be considered
I think
You should first, observe the environment or your targeted areas of sells, someone living in wuse might be interested in selling corporate things like cotton shirt, ladies blouse e.t.c while someone living around student area (campus areas) shouldn't be interested in selling babies clothes, but rather go for stuff like jersey, ladies party dress e.t.c
Re: Buy your okirika bale at cheaper and affordable price by effty(m): 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
Na that material bale I need. Link me up if you have the connect.
Re: Buy your okirika bale at cheaper and affordable price by Allaboutbale: 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2021
effty:
Na that material bale I need. Link me up if you have the connect.
Link me up: 07038442846
We don't sell material bale
I can get you any type of bale you need so long as it is imported in Nigeria and it's okirika bale.

Not that I can't search around for material bale for you (but, that's not my line)
But for any other thing bale....
Am your sure plug
Re: Buy your okirika bale at cheaper and affordable price by Allaboutbale: 7:58am On Sep 22, 2021
We have a long list of items we sell,
Adult joggers
Track
Tantop
Bedsheets
Towel
Adult men pants
Ladies main pant
E.t.c contact us
Via 07038442846

We warebill to all part of the nation

Re: Buy your okirika bale at cheaper and affordable price by Allaboutbale: 8:38am On Sep 22, 2021
We sell at
Cheaper rate
The cheapest you can find in any part of the nation
And we Waybill from ABA
Re: Buy your okirika bale at cheaper and affordable price by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 22, 2021
Allaboutbale:

Depending on which item you want to major
On the prices for different items varries,
They're a lot of factors to be considered
I think
You should first, observe the environment or your targeted areas of sells, someone living in wuse might be interested in selling [b]corporate things like cotton shirt, ladies blouse e.t.c while someone living around student area (campus areas) [/b]shouldn't be interested in selling babies clothes, but rather go for stuff like [b]jersey, ladies party dress [/b]e.t.c
Good morning sir .... I'm more interested in the bolded item. I'm planning to stay back at school for quite sometime after graduation so I want to start a business. Pls help me with this info sir
Re: Buy your okirika bale at cheaper and affordable price by Allaboutbale: 11:36am On Sep 22, 2021
Doradorwa:
Good morning sir .... I'm more interested in the bolded item. I'm planning to stay back at school for quite sometime after graduation so I want to start a business. Pls help me with this info sir
Jersey is quite expensive compare to ladies party dress and co
But no wahala, if you wanna buy my number is written all over this thread, WhatsApp or call me..
Then I snap the items
You make your choice, pay
Then I waybill
Re: Buy your okirika bale at cheaper and affordable price by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2021
Allaboutbale:

Jersey is quite expensive compare to ladies party dress and co
But no wahala, if you wanna buy my number is written all over this thread, WhatsApp or call me..
Then I snap the items
You make your choice, pay
Then I waybill
I will whatsapp you sir
Re: Buy your okirika bale at cheaper and affordable price by Allaboutbale: 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2021
For anything bale (except material bale)
We got you covered
@118 ndoki by East ABA

Be it ladies t-shirt
Men polo
polo boys
Household
Shoebag
CmR
Light
Baby sleeper
Leggings
Cover all
Beedsheet

In Korea bale, America bale, Australia bale, Canada bale, china bale, London bale e.t.c
55kg 75kg 100kg
Call or Whatsapp 070 38442846
We waybill from ABA to all part of Nigeria

Re: Buy your okirika bale at cheaper and affordable price by stobery(m): 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2021
Post a picture of jersey from the bale
Re: Buy your okirika bale at cheaper and affordable price by Allaboutbale: 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2021
stobery:
Post a picture of jersey from the bale

We don't sell jersey (althetic sport t-shirt) per one
We sell in bale

Below is an example of
America (Canada bale) jersey

Re: Buy your okirika bale at cheaper and affordable price by Allaboutbale: 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2021
We only sell in bale
Re: Buy your okirika bale at cheaper and affordable price by stobery(m): 11:34pm On Sep 22, 2021
So how do i know d quality of what I'm buying

Whether its first grade, or whether its d football jersey that customer wants
Re: Buy your okirika bale at cheaper and affordable price by Allaboutbale: 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
stobery:
So how do i know d quality of what I'm buying

Whether its first grade, or whether its d football jersey that customer wants

I get u sir
I perceive you might be new to the business
Cos
Every Bale has first and second, and as a buyer
(If you have been in the bizz) mere looking at it you should be able to detect 1st nd 2nd, especially from the edge picture which I snapped (the last 2 pics)

Also it's call jersey bale doesn't means you will find your popular man u, Liverpool and arsenal e.t.c jc in it, no
Not that you would find such (but non would be in majority) as jc bale is a mixture of different athletic sport t-shirt of different clubs
Both in the field of football, basketball ND co

So it's almost impossible
To buy a bale filled with man u, Liverpool or real Madrid jersey (if you need such, then consider picking, like buying one,one from those that bought bale)
I don't know how further I could explain this sir
Re: Buy your okirika bale at cheaper and affordable price by stobery(m): 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
Allaboutbale:

I get u sir
I perceive you might be new to the business
Cos
Every Bale has first and second, and as a buyer
(If you have been in the bizz) mere looking at it you should be able to detect 1st nd 2nd, especially from the edge picture which I snapped (the last 2 pics)

Also it's call jersey bale doesn't means you will find your popular man u, Liverpool and arsenal e.t.c jc in it, no
Not that you would find such (but non would be in majority) as jc bale is a mixture of different athletic sport t-shirt of different clubs
Both in the field of football, basketball ND co

So it's almost impossible
To buy a bale filled with man u, Liverpool or real Madrid jersey (if you need such, then consider picking, like buying one,one from those that bought bale)
I don't know how further I could explain this sir

Well understood brother, tnx for the explanation

1 Like

Re: Buy your okirika bale at cheaper and affordable price by Allaboutbale: 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
stobery:

Well understood brother, tnx for the explanation
Anytime sir
Re: Buy your okirika bale at cheaper and affordable price by Allaboutbale: 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
We have korea nd Australia bale too

Re: Buy your okirika bale at cheaper and affordable price by Allaboutbale: 6:32am On Sep 24, 2021
Contact me
For anything okirika bale
So long as it is imported in Nigeria

Re: Buy your okirika bale at cheaper and affordable price by Allaboutbale: 6:33am On Sep 24, 2021
Allaboutbale:
Contact me
For anything okirika bale
So long as it is imported in Nigeria

We got you covered
Re: Buy your okirika bale at cheaper and affordable price by Allaboutbale: 10:57am On Sep 24, 2021
Mix mix
China, America, Canada
Baby cover all
House hold
Just name it

Re: Buy your okirika bale at cheaper and affordable price by Allaboutbale: 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2021
All our goods sells for cheaper rate
Re: Buy your okirika bale at cheaper and affordable price by Allaboutbale: 7:17am On Sep 25, 2021
Allaboutbale:
All our goods sells for cheaper rate

Anything okirika bale
So long as its imported in Nigeria
Just know that you can get it from us
Re: Buy your okirika bale at cheaper and affordable price by orikoku: 7:27am On Sep 25, 2021
Do you have UK jeans? If yes we have a deal.
Re: Buy your okirika bale at cheaper and affordable price by Allaboutbale: 10:18am On Sep 25, 2021
Sure
Re: Buy your okirika bale at cheaper and affordable price by Allaboutbale: 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
orikoku:
Do you have UK jeans? If yes we have a deal.

London Jean right?
Sir call/ WhatsApp me via : 07038442846

Or visit us @118 ndoki by East ABA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Seun Okinbaloye Dull? / Reno Omokri Refers To The Obidients As OBIGENIUSES / Recent Coup Attempt In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.