Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,804 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:35 PM

Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message (6452 Views)

A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. / Is Jim Iyke Planning Marriage With Nadia Buari‎? / New Couples Alert:Keyshia Cole/Daniel G and The Dream/Christina Millian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by violent(m): 1:44pm On Feb 23, 2010
maedan:

Cheryl Cole has SOME talent to speak for her, let's be honest. She has earned her buttons as a UK celeb. As for her failed marriage, Ashley never seemed the marrying kind; they should have just co-habited like Brangelina are doing. C.C obviously still loves A.C. but to stop herself looking the fool, she has to leave him - for good.

Tht's not true!
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by lastpage: 1:45pm On Feb 23, 2010
But what if the dude sells the house before she gets back? sounds like wht i might do
Dude cant sell HOUSE because there is a LAW which prevents the husband from selling the family home over here in the WEST grin
This women know it and from the "text" she sent, you can even imagine who the "Boss" is, when it comes to issue of the 6Million pounds home, bought with Ashley's money! tongue

Well, we know that this cant happen in our dear Naija wink

So, l hope our Naija guys who live abroad "recognize" the lesson here: LOVE can breakdown at anytime but if you ever make the mistake of investing your life-savings on some Mortgage in Europe/West, your former sweetheart-wife will not only take the kids away and bar you from seeing them, your life investment will be enjoyed by her new boyfriend grin

And the, YOU'RE REALLY SCREWED, only to come back to Niaja and be called "Egbon" grin grin roaming around and looking lost lipsrsealed
Please SHINE YOUR EYES BEFORE YOU KISS THE BRIDE!

BTW: When women commit the same atrocity like Ashley has just done NOTHING HAPPENS!  it gets "settled'!! Very unfair.
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by duduspace(m): 1:50pm On Feb 23, 2010
Does it really matter how the marriage is ended? undecided whether you throw an "End of marriage party" or you send a text message, the important thing is that the marriage is ended and they both made it out alive with no broken bones.
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by jaybee3(m): 1:52pm On Feb 23, 2010
^^^
the house is most probably still on a mortgage and i bet you they probably still have abt  75% payment left on it to go.
the luck on ash side is dat they don't have any kids together so the house will most def be sold off and if she ever wants alimony then he should expect just a small dent.
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by duduspace(m): 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2010
@lastpage

You are very right that men suffer more when marriage breaks down in most western societies but usually this occurs when children are involved (a true man wouldn't want his children to suffer now would he?) and women have the priority when it comes to child issues (dependent on their circumstances though e.g if the man is the house husband he may not be the one to move out). If pikin no dey , the next arrangement is how to share the property but it is not always 50/50 cos it depends on a lot of factors.
It is all to ensure equality at all times and that the children are minimally impacted by the changes.
Much better than our yoruba way of flinging the woman's property out or what do you think?  undecided
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by tboy1(m): 2:05pm On Feb 23, 2010
She aint going nowhere . . . they all love that money too much
If she had more cheese than him, she would have dumped him long time ago
She should sit her non - singin' asz down and deal wit it his bullsh*t
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by sayso: 2:06pm On Feb 23, 2010
Newsflash: Cheryl Cole spent the night with dancer Derek. The poor girl didn't know which way to turn.http://twitter.com/TVKev

The woman is a frick too
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by djcrucifix(m): 2:23pm On Feb 23, 2010
thank God for technology. ending a marriage with text message. na wa o!
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by milkan05(m): 2:24pm On Feb 23, 2010
Dem too dey punish men for that yonder--- if na woman na im dem catch dey do dat thingy dem  no go do anythin o! just one of those things for them. BUT if na man na brimstone and fire couple with losing ya money. GOD dey sha.
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by violent(m): 2:24pm On Feb 23, 2010
djcrucifix:

thank God for technology. ending a marriage with text message. na wa o!

LMAO. . .i wonder what will happen in another decade
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2010
Off topic though but up till now I am yet to see why Cheryl and Katie price are so popular. Absolutely no talent to justify all the hype. I just tire for british press. Anyways good luck to Ashley, na dem sabi.
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by 9jafreak: 2:38pm On Feb 23, 2010
[size=13pt]Hopefully, The Spectacularly Stup!d Sun Newspaper can also look into the possibilty that CC has been dating Derek since way back.

I don't pity her one bit, Ashley hasn't even divorced her and she is already sleeping with another man.
Useless bunch of silly sorry pathetic homosapiens[/size]
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by tboy1(m): 2:41pm On Feb 23, 2010
aysometin:

Off topic though but up till now I am yet to see why Cheryl and Katie price are so popular. Absolutely no talent to justify all the hype. I just tire for british press. Anyways good luck to Ashley, na dem sabi.

Cheryl - Talentless pop star & Married to a footballer
Katie price - Fake breast & Screwed almost everyone who was a lil bit famous
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by Izunwa(m): 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2010
woe to CHELSEA, shocked. what else do u expect from him? He just took after his supposed role model J TERRY, Who is next? Its either Lampard or ,
MAN UTD make una no fall my HANDS OOO tongue
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by tboy1(m): 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2010
Izunwa:

woe to CHELSEA,  shocked. what else do u expect from him? He just took after his supposed role model J TERRY, Who is next? Its either Lampard or ,
MAN UTD make una no fall my HANDS OOO tongue
ManU players are too busy sleeping with pro.stitutes  grin
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by violent(m): 3:00pm On Feb 23, 2010
I don't pity her one bit, Ashley hasn't even divorced her and she is already sleeping with another man.

Some things can't wait now tongue
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by PurestBoy(m): 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2010
Foolish girl, she can go to hell
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by collinx(m): 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2010
what arrant nonsense,"move out" indeed! What a woman-powered country where women marry men!
If to say na for my country,oooooooooo, una know every naaaaaa!
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by chic2pimp(m): 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2010
Kenny_G:

discount the alimony from that amount, more like £40k/week Something tells me Ashley will be angling for either a pay rise or a move from chelsea after this episode is over. Afterall he nearly crashed his car when david dein told him arsenal he cant have £60k/week and should make do with £55

I'll eat my foot if that becomes true.
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by joxiri: 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2010
good riddance this babe i dont think from day 1 has made herself avaiable to this guy,  she used him to get recognition and now she leaving yea he was promiscous but if she was there its highly unlikey he would have cheated cos who would wanna cheat on her
    but if you aint getting any and you re fine and hae money why wont he cheat
  besides why didnt they even have any kids, i guess she was too busy pursuing her career
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 23, 2010
Cheryl is to blame, she never gave that young man any attention. Simon Cowell got more attention from her than her hubby. She has refused to have a baby. Just going all over the place and screaming into our ears with her bad voice. God would judge sha.
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by joxiri: 7:23pm On Feb 23, 2010
very true aysomething
she only came to stamford bridge to watch him play when they were dating
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by SexyWunmi(f): 7:27pm On Feb 23, 2010
awwww, she's too damn hot for ashley. sorry ash
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by KennyG6(m): 8:04pm On Feb 23, 2010
SexyWunmi:

awwww, she's too damn hot for ashley. sorry ash
na lie jor grin
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by jaybee3(m): 8:08pm On Feb 23, 2010
no backyard and nothing like oranges to play with. methinks ash was blind sef lipsrsealed
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by KennyG6(m): 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2010
abi o, its like hugging your ironing board,
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by jaybee3(m): 8:18pm On Feb 23, 2010
too much money but nada sense
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by Moyola(f): 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2010
All dhiz yabbin' for Cheryl!! embarassed
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 23, 2010
No mind the chic! Tinrin gbeku feeling cool
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by ayettymama(f): 2:45am On Feb 24, 2010
did they bring this woman to nl

WHO FFING CARES?

i am soo fed up of seeing her untalented overrated over barbie dolled arse all ova my tv and now all up in my comp

she is N0OT VICTORIA BECKHAM

she needs to sit her CAT VOICED a.s.s DOWN!!!!!!

no one wants to see her wavin hand like she nos somefin, dancin like a retard on hot coal

u marry a player THATS WHAT YOU GET YOU DUMB F.O.O.L!!!!!

she was prob the one to propose, now shes complainin, she thot she was worth something!
at least he man made a celeb out of her- she can go- ashley will #move unto the next!
dumb white girls- they marry FOOTBALLERS and get exited!

(im sorri but im just fed up of sein her!)
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by peruso: 5:43am On Feb 24, 2010
violent:

But what if the dude sells the house before she gets back? sounds like wht i might do

LOL, grin grin grin.
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by peruso: 5:55am On Feb 24, 2010
violent:

The dude shoulda stayed in Arsenal. . . Chelsea boys are generally known for their randy habits tongue

true talk my bro

LET ME TELL U WHO'S NEXT

LAMPARD THEN DROGBA THEN , THEN, THEN,

AFTERALL THEY ARE TAKING A CUE FROM THEIR OGA ABRAMOVIC HE TOLD THEM IT'S OK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soulja Boy's 21st Birthday Gift To Self -- $55 Million G5 Jet (pic) / Rihanna Posts A Close Picture Of Her Ass On Instagram / 9 Silent Nigerian Billionaires Who Keep Their Massive Wealth On A Low Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.