Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,700 members, 7,851,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:20 PM

Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message (6438 Views)

A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. / Is Jim Iyke Planning Marriage With Nadia Buari‎? / New Couples Alert:Keyshia Cole/Daniel G and The Dream/Christina Millian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by chamotex(m): 7:48pm On Feb 25, 2010
Enough is enough. . .
Cheryl i tolf you, you shoulda stayed with moi. . . Cool
Ashley is a dog. . .

Iyanma embarassed embarassed
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by jaybee3(m): 7:52pm On Feb 25, 2010
where in ma posts did i suggest that all white chics are cheap and dumb? This is def not about judging but facts as published in the dailymail paper (link in earlier post)
i am specifically and only talking about the ones that goes after footballers.
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by KennyG6(m): 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2010
The name Alicia Duval springs to mind when you talk about loose women who are out to get footballers, her conquests included Celestine babayaro, lee boywer and a host of others, she later went on to sell her tales to NOWT detailing the size and ability of some of these footballers,
a saw a documentary a while ago about some white chics who go out clubbing with the sole saim of snaring footballers, there was a video of how these girls go about it
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by jaybee3(m): 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2010
"Girls on the prowl don't want to be named in this newspaper. Discretion is crucial if you want to get lucky. But in the ladies, they loosen up a bit. One girl, who tells me her name is Pippa, put it perfectly as she trowels on another layer of black eyeliner.

She is 17 and works in the make-up section of a large department store.
'I'll be lucky if I ever earn more than £30,000, and that'd be after years of working there,' she says.

'Footballers earn £150,000 in a week. You do the maths. That's the way to get rich, and you get famous and appear in OK! and have fantastic holidays. Even if it's just an affair, they still give you loads of money to spend.'

She tells me one of her girlfriends had a three-month affair with a married footballer who was a father-of-two.

She wouldn't say who, but  he not only gave her piles of cash to spend shopping on clothes and shoes and handbags, he also gave her a £30,000 'kiss-off' when he dumped her, to keep her sweet and quiet.

So it comes as no surprise that Terry gave his mistress Vanessa a £20,000 bung to go and cheer herself up after she agreed to abort his child. Not so much coochie, coochie, coo, but Gucci Gucci goo.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1250360/My-nights-wannabe-WAGs-ashamed-intimacy.html#ixzz0gZopc4zP
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by ayettymama(f): 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2010
white girls are cheap and dumb!!

they all dye thier hair blonde and wanna marry footballers!

not that i dont- i mean we all want good things grin grin grin

but i dunno wat cheryl is complainin abt

she married ASHLEY COLE!!!!! his face has 'player' written all ova!

they all cheat! have orgys! blah blah

kini big deal?
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by chamotex(m): 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2010
I'm sure John Terry will capitalize on this
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by violent(m): 3:27am On Feb 26, 2010
jay bee:

"Girls on the prowl don't want to be named in this newspaper. Discretion is crucial if you want to get lucky. But in the ladies, they loosen up a bit. One girl, who tells me her name is Pippa, put it perfectly as she trowels on another layer of black eyeliner.

She is 17 and works in the make-up section of a large department store.
'I'll be lucky if I ever earn more than £30,000, and that'd be after years of working there,' she says.

'Footballers earn £150,000 in a week. You do the maths. That's the way to get rich, and you get famous and appear in OK! and have fantastic holidays. Even if it's just an affair, they still give you loads of money to spend.'

She tells me one of her girlfriends had a three-month affair with a married footballer who was a father-of-two.

She wouldn't say who, but  he not only gave her piles of cash to spend shopping on clothes and shoes and handbags, he also gave her a £30,000 'kiss-off' when he dumped her, to keep her sweet and quiet.

So it comes as no surprise that Terry gave his mistress Vanessa a £20,000 bung to go and cheer herself up after she agreed to abort his child. Not so much coochie, coochie, coo, but Gucci Gucci goo.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1250360/My-nights-wannabe-WAGs-ashamed-intimacy.html#ixzz0gZopc4zP

Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by thameamead(f): 3:07pm On Feb 26, 2010
cheryl is a user, she knew dating ashley cole would make her more famous than the other members in her band, do u all remember her sullking up to victoria beckahm @ d world cap four yrs ago, during X factor she was seen without her wedding ring a couple of times. she took it off and on to get more publicity for her self. she can't even sing neither can she mime but in her little brain, she thinks she's an A list celebrity. y d hell did she travel to LA ? she knew it was going to b splashed in front of the tablods and some broad sheet paper. she' loving the attention. she's simon cowell's muppet, she's going to be a judge on American idol but she can't evn sing, God Help us. as for d british public and the tabloid, they are refering to her as poor little cheryl, what happened to the pyschic that told her she was going to marry a footballer and that they were going to be stay together when she was dating cashey cole, i think she should ask for refund.

cashely cole oops ashley cole should try and date a black girl after his divorce as well as jermaine defoe, thank GoD 4 d likes of drogba, yakubu, yobo, salomon who are married to or dating black babes,
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by joxiri: 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2010
very true she kept taking off her ring now and again playing games with the media
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by maedan(f): 9:46pm On Feb 26, 2010
I'm amazed at you guys for the beef against Cheryl Cole's talent. Fine, she's no Beyonce, but she has something going for her. Need I remind you that the last two winners of X-Factor were mentored by her? That goes to show she's not just a pretty face but to me has more sense in her head than that Victoria Beckham who was dropped from American Idol after just a few weeks.
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by saraj(f): 1:34am On Feb 27, 2010
This is a total setup. Their marriage was fake to begin with.
Right before they started courting, she was accused of being
a racist because of the nightclub incident and it was widely
known that Ashley Cole was a closet gay.
It was simply a marriage of convenience. When they got married
people gradually forgot that shes a racist and he's a closet gay.
All that infedility is fake too, all set up to make people forget
that he's a closet gay.
And that new guy that she is seeing is also a closet gay.
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by joxiri: 1:42am On Feb 27, 2010
ashley been shagging anything in skirts these days
not very closet gay me thinks
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by hackney(m): 1:43am On Feb 27, 2010
She can now galivant all over the globe as much as she wants.
yeye wife!!
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by KennyG6(m): 1:48am On Feb 27, 2010
maedan:

I'm amazed at you guys for the beef against Cheryl Cole's talent. Fine, she's no Beyonce, but she has something going for her. Need I remind you that the last two winners of X-Factor were mentored by her? That goes to show she's not just a pretty face but to me has more sense in her head than that Victoria Beckham who was dropped from American Idol after just a few weeks.
Point of correction, Victoria Beckham refused to commit to being a fulltime judge on american idol because of her fashion outlet committments; and to say that because Cheryl mentored the last 2 winners of the x-factor is a testament to her talent is just ridiculous. so because simon cowell & Louis walsh's acts didnt win they are less tallented than her abi?
I dont have any beef against cheryl just that she is more style than substance, she is not really as good as her hype suggests
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by jaybee3(m): 10:11am On Feb 27, 2010
Kenny_G:

Point of correction, Victoria Beckham refused to commit to being a fulltime judge on american idol because of her fashion outlet committments; and to say that because Cheryl mentored the last 2 winners of the x-factor is a testament to her talent is just ridiculous. so because simon cowell & Louis walsh's acts didnt win they are less tallented than her abi?
I dont have any beef against cheryl just that she is more style than substance, she is not really as good as her hype suggests
Case closed. couldn't have said it better.
How classy can she possibly be by endng a marriage by text?
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by thameamead(f): 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2010
sara j:

This is a total setup. Their marriage was fake to begin with.
Right before they started courting, she was accused of being
a racist because of the nightclub incident and it was widely
known that Ashley Cole was a closet gay.
It was simply a marriage of convenience. When they got married
people gradually forgot that shes a racist and he's a closet gay.
All that infedility is fake too, all set up to make people forget
that he's a closet gay.
And that new guy that she is seeing is also a closet gay.

cashley cole gay he's not gay-maybe Sol Gamble oops Sol Cambell and Bobby Zamora, dating Cashley cole kind of made her more famous, she's loving all d attention, some1 needs to throw her some burgers cos he's too skinny, as for her mum, she mades me laugh, she was living with them. well she does not need cashley anymore. i just want her to disapper and leave no trace, her singing gives me migraines, i wish she would sing live to show people she can't sing. "move out- it's over" that was a bit cold. i wonder who's next ? i hope it's that racsist "steven gerrard". every1 seems to have 4gotten about john terry, chelsea chelsea.
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by KennyG6(m): 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2010
thameamead:

cashley cole gay he's not gay-maybe Sol Gamble oops Sol Cambell and Bobby Zamora, dating Cashley cole kind of made her more famous, she's loving all d attention, some1 needs to throw her some burgers cos he's too skinny, as for her mum, she mades me laugh, she was living with them. well she does not need cashley anymore. i just want her to disapper and leave no trace, her singing gives me migraines, i wish she would sing live to show people she can't sing. "move out- it's over" that was a bit cold. i wonder who's next ? i hope it's that racsist "steven gerrard". every1 seems to have 4gotten about john terry, chelsea chelsea.
hey go and wash that your mouth with sulphuric acid! How dare u call steven G a racist? what is the basis of this outrageous statement!
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by mystikal(m): 6:21am On Mar 04, 2010
We gotta file, file, file, file for divorce! If he's worthing hating it's worth filing for!
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by maedan(f): 10:09pm On Mar 04, 2010
mystikal:

We gotta file, file, file, file for divorce! If he's worthing hating it's worth filing for! .

Lol. I guess she picked a wrong time to release that Fight For This Love song.
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by thameamead(f): 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2010
Kenny_G:

hey go and wash that your mouth with sulphuric acid! How dare u call steven G a racist? what is the basis of this outrageous statement!

Steven Gerrard is racist, he wants a cap on foreign players despite the fact that Liverpool is owned by a foreigner, 2 black players that play for England say he is racist, if people that actually play with him can him racist then he is,
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by KennyG6(m): 2:27pm On Mar 06, 2010
thameamead:

Steven Gerrard is racist, he wants a cap on foreign players despite the fact that Liverpool is owned by a foreigner, 2 black players that play for England say he is racist, if people that actually play with him can him racist then he is,
What utter piffle, so becos he advocates a cap on foreign players (which includes players from mainstream europe as well as white south americans) the guy is a racist ehn?
and who are the 2 black england players who claimed he is a racist?
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by maedan(f): 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2010
About Gerrard, whether true or not true - what has this got to do with the issue at hand??

Latest I heard, is that Cheryl is afraid to actually divorce Cole. No, not because of money you guys angry (yeah, I know you're thinkin' it). But I think she really loves him and of course, she's afraid to be alone. The devil you know etc. Who can tell how the next guy will be? Really sorry for her because the biggest mistake a girl can make is falling hard for the wrong guy.
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by KennyG6(m): 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2010
Good for her, afterall she took a vow to love him for better 4 worse,
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by thameamead(f): 11:53am On Mar 12, 2010
Kenny_G:

What utter piffle, so becos he advocates a cap on foreign players (which includes players from mainstream europe as well as white south americans) the guy is a racist ehn?
and who are the 2 black england players who claimed he is a racist?

he is racist. i think we'll have to agree to disagree on that.
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by KennyG6(m): 1:54pm On Mar 12, 2010
thameamead:

he is racist. i think we'll have to agree to disagree on that.
no way i disagree grin grin ****end of arguement****

Just heard cheryl and ashley are back together, yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin grin
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by joxiri: 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2010
is this from the 15 minutes meet
can you provide source kenny G
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by KennyG6(m): 2:17pm On Mar 12, 2010
joxiri:

is this from the 15 minutes meet
can you provide source kenny G
[b]The nation cheered as the PR announcement flashed across television screens last week: "Cheryl Cole is separating from her husband, Ashley Cole. Cheryl asks the media to respect her privacy during this difficult time."

For a happy moment, it looked like she was going to cast off the toxic millstone that's been hanging around her neck for the past three years. Finally, Cheryl seemed poised for flight. The inevitable next step was that she'd pack her bags, get custody of her beloved chihuahuas and hot foot it off to conquer LA.
Now, though, the nation's heart is sinking again. Cheryl, 26, has gone and done the honourable thing and agreed to attend marriage counselling with her errant husband. There may be hope for the ailing couple yet, dammit.

Why, you ask, would she dream of such a thing? The 29-year-old footballer has been nothing but trouble since they got together. In case you haven't been paying attention, there was the affair with glamour model Alexandra Taylor back in 2004, just as Cheryl and Ashley had gone public with their relationship.
[/b]
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/relationships/7360631/Cheryl-Cole-can-counselling-save-the-marriage.html
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by thameamead(f): 1:12pm On Mar 13, 2010
ve had enough of the cheryl cole jare, she wants privacy but she sold her wedding pictures to OK magazine for £1.5M, with all the publicity surrounding her separation from cashely cole, no one seems to have bought her latest single parachute neiher did anyone buy the one she released b4 that so maybe the british public sort of know she can't sing, she's a lot of hot air. she's pointless, any1 can be a celeb these days without talent. she's pretty and loves all the attention she's getting from the tabloid and magazines,
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by favouredjb(f): 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2010
we gotta fite fite fite fite fite 4 dis love
if its worth havin its worth
fighting for,oooooooo

i like her though
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by maedan(f): 10:43pm On Apr 29, 2010
^^Lol. So, will she, or won't she?? You have to admit, Ashley is one hot piece of cake to just leave like that undecided. There'll always be one desperate femme ready to be his next WAG. Even Cheryl understands that the devil you know is better than. . . . well, you get the picture.
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by KennyG6(m): 12:08am On Apr 30, 2010
^^^ yeah and the fact that cheryl needs a high profile man in her life to boost her career
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by maedan(f): 12:31am On Apr 30, 2010
Huh?? Where have you been? Lately Cheryl's career has taken off, mega sales and playing of her records on radio, topping the charts etc. Even her group notice that she's flying high. She really doesn't need an on-off soccer player to boost her career.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

19-year-old Girl With Rare Skin Disease Becomes A Successful Model / Chioma's Best Friend, Kiku Reveals She Is Bisexual (photos) / Karen Igho, Big Brother Africa Winner Is Engaged!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.