Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,125 members, 7,867,252 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:51 PM

Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message (6460 Views)

A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. / Is Jim Iyke Planning Marriage With Nadia Buari‎? / New Couples Alert:Keyshia Cole/Daniel G and The Dream/Christina Millian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by localexpat: 9:09am On Feb 24, 2010
Could somebody tell Cherryl to fight for this love. Teach the boy some home lessons but do not leave him out in the cold. While i do not in any way support his amorous acts, i also should question where she was when all these where happening?

A note of warning to all,

Husband apart, wife apart both pursuing their careers at the expence of the home. what do you expect, others to fill in the gap for you?
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by violent(m): 10:58am On Feb 24, 2010
ayettymama:

did they bring this woman to nl

WHO FFING CARES?

i am soo fed up of seeing her untalented overrated over barbie dolled arse all ova my tv and now all up in my comp

she is N0OT VICTORIA BECKHAM

she needs to sit her CAT VOICED a.s.s DOWN!!!!!!

no one wants to see her wavin hand like she nos somefin, dancin like a retard on hot coal

u marry a player THATS WHAT YOU GET YOU DUMB F.O.O.L!!!!!

she was prob the one to propose, now shes complainin, she thot she was worth something!
at least he man made a celeb out of her- she can go- ashley will #move unto the next!
dumb white girls- they marry FOOTBALLERS and get exited!

(im sorri but im just fed up of sein her!)

poor cheryl! cry
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by Genuflect(m): 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2010
Stupid b.itch
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by Genuflect(m): 12:09pm On Feb 24, 2010
Stupid b.itch
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by snakova(m): 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2010
so much for England at the WC. Question, is it only English players that have issues with women? In latin America, you are hailed for being a prolific scorer. Or is it only men that are unfaithful
If not cos that Gigolo tried to blackmail the BMW heiress we probably might not have heard anything about her afair undecided
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by martinosi: 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2010
Boring zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz next!!!
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by spikedcylinder: 4:36pm On Feb 24, 2010
Cheryl Cole, Alesha from Misteeq and Eva Longoria are the most beautiful women I have ever laid eyes on.
I hope both Ashely and Cheryl come out of this ok as divorce is a horrible thing for anyone - no matter how bad.
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by tkb417(m): 5:53pm On Feb 24, 2010
i hope and pray the vagabond sells the house b4 the twerp gets back
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by semid4lyfe(m): 10:55pm On Feb 24, 2010
Cheryl Cole na asawo. . . .Husband na chronic womanizer. . . .How una expect make the film end. . . .Next please!
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by maedan(f): 11:04pm On Feb 24, 2010
Make una pity this woman naaw. Haba. He cheated before, she forgave him. Now this. Do you know how it feels for a woman who is admired and adored by many, to feel unappreciated by her own husband?? Texting a topless model!! That Ashley needs to grow up before it's too late.

As an obiter, LOL at the guy who described her as an "ironing board". Gosh, you guys are mean on NL!!
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by KennyG6(m): 11:14pm On Feb 24, 2010
maedan:

Make una pity this woman naaw. Haba. He cheated before, she forgave him. Now this. Do you know how it feels for a woman who is admired and adored by many, to feel unappreciated by her own husband?? Texting a topless model!! That Ashley needs to grow up before it's too late.

As an obiter, LOL at the guy who described her as an "ironing board". Gosh, you guys are mean on NL!!
ooops i didnt mean to be rude when i referred to her as an ironing board,
i agree Ashley is 100% faulty in this instance just that people dont just like Cheryl at all
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by ayettymama(f): 11:17pm On Feb 24, 2010
^^ because shes an overrated wanabee!!
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by maedan(f): 11:18pm On Feb 24, 2010
Kenny_G:

ooops i didnt mean to be rude when i referred to her as an ironing board,
i agree Ashley is 100% faulty in this instance just that people dont just like Cheryl at all

People like her ooo!! That's why they are angry with her for making herself look cheap by standing by a cheating husband. A man obviously doesn't respect you, so why stay?? To avoid losing her adoring fans, she had to pack him out. If not, hmmn, I think she would have forgiven him one more time because according to her, he still gives her butterflies undecided whatever that means. . .
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by KennyG6(m): 11:22pm On Feb 24, 2010
she should do whatever makes her happy and not wjat pleases her fans, her loyalty to fans does not extend to her marriage abeg. Forgiving a philandering husband is what marriage is all about,
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 25, 2010
"move out. its over" via text? wow, not sure how id take that. thats a low blow lol.
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by jaybee3(m): 7:59am On Feb 25, 2010
ash's ex-mother in-law apparently has been living with them for the past 2 yrs. grin grin grin grin grin who does dat in dis day of age?
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by spikedcylinder: 9:11am On Feb 25, 2010
But has she heard his side of this story? He said he didn't send the text. . . .
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by azeeza(f): 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2010
ashley cole is a cheat rite from when he was with arsenal.first it was john terry and cole.now that this pandemic is spreading in chelsea i wonder who the next victim will be. cool
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by KennyG6(m): 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2010
jay bee:

ash's ex-mother in-law apparently has been living with them for the past 2 yrs. grin grin grin grin grin who does dat in dis day of age?
angry angry angry angry angry
i was shocked to find hear that myself. haba a visit is ok but to move in and reside there for 2 years is just plain madness, no wonder the poor lad found the home too crowded they probably ganged up against the lad sef, rubbish!
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 25, 2010
Kenny_G:

i was shocked to find hear that myself. haba a visit is ok but to move in and reside there for 2 years is just plain madness, no wonder the poor lad found the home too crowded they probably ganged up against the lad sef, rubbish!

I don't know why but I am just in support of Ashley. This is very different from John Terry's!!

I have a very strong feeling he was neglected and ganged up against.

There is little a man can do especially when you have beautiful girls falling over themselves for you because you are a rich footballer. There was an article in the sun yesterday about how girls are desperate to snog footballers, they don't care if you are married or not. They go out to look for them at clubs every weekend. One yeye girl would now neglect her family duties under such circumstances

Cheryl's mother no get house?? mschewwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by KennyG6(m): 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2010
aysometin:

I don't know why but I am just in support of Ashley. This is very different from John Terry's!!

There is little a man can do especially when you have beautiful girls falling over themselves for you because you are a rich footballer. There was an article in the sun yesterday about how girls are desperate to snog footballers, they don't care if you are married or not. They go out to look for them at clubs every weekend. One yeye girl would now neglect her family duties under such circumstances

cheryl and her mama obviously dont like the idea of a partly black guy stealing their wealth
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by joxiri: 3:28pm On Feb 25, 2010
what wealth exactly cos ashley is worth twice as much as she is
   they have a joint wealth of 22 million 14 of which is for ashley and 7 mill for cheryl 5 mill frm girls aloud and abt 2 from x factor and loreal advert
  so ashely cole is still much weealthy than she is at the moment
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by jaybee3(m): 6:14pm On Feb 25, 2010
aysometin:

I once told a female friend of mine that asked me the question on why footballers always seem to date white girls that they seem to only do so cos this classless/jobless/illiterate white girls will do anything to be in the hands of footballers. classic examples of that are Miss perroncel and Miss lloyd who have been around close to a standard footie 11.
It was reported how dis desperate souls will go clubbing throughout the week, hang out around where they gonna be sported, even the crazy ones drive and follow the team around on away matches.
Lets be honest for once and ask ourselves what we would do if we had the fame and riches that ashley possess. The only thing i'd do different is i'm too in love with ma black sisters so i'd never sway the other way if put in same situation.
Not surprised the dude ain't saying sorry about the whole thing sef.
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by joxiri: 6:19pm On Feb 25, 2010
that is just an ignorant statement jaybee
they are dating these girls cos they are the most beautiful ones and its as simple as that they are wealthy individuals and they can get their pick of the best
obviously they also date childhood sweethearts like in the case of terry and a few other footballers
footballers am sure will date a black girl if she is beautiful and its not cos the white girls are stupid
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by jaybee3(m): 6:37pm On Feb 25, 2010
^^
would u class veronica peronccel or katie price as being beautiful?
beauty is not just the looks. they date dis girls cos they are cheap.
do you know you can actually sample dem kinda girls on a nite out just by telling them you are a baller.
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by joxiri: 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2010
I dont know about katie price but surely vanessa peroncel is beautiful
money brings power and the ability of men to date whoever they want
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by jaybee3(m): 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2010
Do you know how many chelsea players the hoe actually slept with? once again beauty is just not how u look bruv
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by joxiri: 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2010
your argument was they date white girls illiterate and all what not
and I completely disagree, i think they date beautiful looking girls facially at least, yeah beauty aint just facial, but u must agree the 1st impression of most men is the facial/physical look
take vanessa for instance i dont think she is classless or an illiterate cos she clearly refused to sell her story despite being offered huge sums of money.
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by jaybee3(m): 7:05pm On Feb 25, 2010
joxiri:

your argument was they date white girls illiterate and all what not
and I completely disagree, i think they date beautiful looking girls facially at least, yeah beauty aint just facial, but u must agree the 1st impression of most men is the facial/physical look
take vanessa for instance i dont think she is classless or an illiterate cos she clearly refused to sell her story despite being offered huge sums of money.
she decided against (well, she must have signed a contract) selling her story cos she got paid 750 gees by terry.
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by ebonyz: 7:08pm On Feb 25, 2010
when a man is rich, he can get any woman he wants, so does that make the woman he is sleeping with cheap?? Wtf. And why katie price name here, as far as i knw she hasnt slept with any married man, infact she date people are arent to her level moneywise.
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by jaybee3(m): 7:23pm On Feb 25, 2010
Re: Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message by ebonyz: 7:44pm On Feb 25, 2010
and this proves that white chics are cheap and dumb? Werent u the same guy that was preaching on another thread that we shudnt judge people cuz or race or ethnicity? Damn!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Stop Giving Ladies Head During S*X” – Nigerian Man Advises / Actor Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Cute Photos Of His 13-year-old Daughter / Tribalism !!! , Igbo's React As Davido Gives His Son Igbo Name - Screenshots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.