Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? (33091 Views)

5 Simple Steps To Burn Belly Fat Easily / This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat / So Here Is How I Burned Belly Fat Easily (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by canalily(m): 2:53pm On Sep 01, 2017
By using firewood kerosine and matches, u can easily burn belley fat just like any other burningsad

1 Like

Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by Karleb(m): 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2017
Exercise.

Start with skipping, then upgrade to sit ups and press up if you're a man. Do this daily. Run around in the morning and/or evening at least three times in a week.

Diet.

Watch what you eat, stop eating junks and too much of fatty foods, you already have excess cash... Sorry, fats in your body. Eat balanced diet.

But if you're lazy, go for medicine/herbs. I know of green tea. If you have a way you can produce more Carnithine in your body, or a way you can magically transport larger portion of Acetyl CoA into your inner mitochondria matrix, please do.

Bonus.

Stop taking large chunk of food at once, if you want to consume a whole pot, I'm not stopping you but eat say... Ten spoons per hour. If you eat a large chunk of food all at once, your body's gonna store the excess it doesn't need momentarily as adipose tissue in your body including under your skin and you get even fatter but when you eat smaller chunks of food, your body uses it immediately, thus no storage.

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by iphunanya(f): 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2017
Fresh Lemon juice infused in warm water together with few drops of honey taken first thing in the morning works for me.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by Homeboiy: 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2017
download

home.workout from play store and follow how its done there
Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by Ginaz(f): 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2017
Just workout and stop eating fatty foods.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by AfricaNigerian: 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
julietene:
Lemon and Lipton....also avoid late night food. Do more
of fruits and veggies. Try this for 2weeks
ggg
Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
groundnut and honey every morning.. and a bit of working out
Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by Usernamefornl: 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
Stop eating.
Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by yemmit90: 2:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
julietene:

Only veggies, fruits and alot of water especially before breakfast does it for me.

Got 6 pacs without a single exercise.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by Usernamefornl: 2:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
canalily:
By using firewood kerosine and matches, u can easily burn belley fat just like any other burningsad
i c u.
Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by Ancecoker(m): 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
1. Get lime or lemon � like #50
2. Buy ginger like #50
3. silce little alovera
Then chop everything.
Make sure you slice the � lemon or lime with the berk o

4. Add 2cups water
5. Put one or two Lipton � bag depending on your taste

Then boil everything for 7to 10min

Wait until it cools down.. Then drink

Pls drink once in every 4days. Don't take it daily o Cos too much lemon is not good in the system.

Then avoid eating late at night

But for quick action add little exercise to it

By God's grace you will see good changes in 3weeks

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by EagleScribes: 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
ugosonics:
Many people have been asking this question for long,.... what's the best way to burn belly fat so easily? If u have also used any method please let us know and how long it lasted ...

Here
is a suggested solution

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1700345040274402&substory_index=0&id=1616968935278680&ref=opera_speed_dial_freefb&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1700345040274402%3Atl_objid.1700345040274402%3Apage_id.1616968935278680%3Athid.1616968935278680%3A306061129499414%3A69%3A0%3A1506841199%3A817787414041153955&__tn__=%2As-R
Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by CHARLOE(m): 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
Simple, fast every morning, drink only water + fruirs, start eating around 2pm. I give ur pot belly 2 months pere!

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by willy2000(m): 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
ugosonics:
Many people have been asking this question for long,... What's the best way to burn belly fat so quickly? If you have also used any method, please let us know and how long it lasted ...

Burning belly fat requires dedication, discipline, and perseverance from you. I use to have belly fat, but now it is almost gone. The following are what I did, in other to achieve my current state.

1. Don't skip breakfast: - This is very important, your body needs energy for it to function properly. If you can't eat a proper meal, two slices of bread and a cup of tea will do. Just don't skip it.
2. Don't eat any heavy meal after 6.30pm:- I read about this somewhere, and it works like magic. Even if you want to take dinner, it should be light, either you drink a cup of tea, vegetables or fruits. No Eba, Amala or pounded Yam.
3. Exercise:- My points will be incomplete without this. I won't tell you the kind of exercise you should do, but my advice is, do something that will be fun, belly sits up, push ups, weight training, brisk walking or jogging. The primary goal here is to make it enjoyable.

I see you getting the results you dream of after a while. If you want a six pack, then I would advise you to include weight training.

Just a piece of my plan,
200 push ups daily ( you can split it during the day)
100 sit ups daily ( same as above)
and 50 Burpees daily. (same as above).

After six months you will be happy with your new self.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by KingTom(m): 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
bigpicture001:
u hav to reduce ur fool intake...esp fatty foods..then u try to engage in exercise that tightens the belly muscles like sit up...do dix continously for say five months nd u wl b fine....plz dnt say I dnt eat much but den go nd consume all d fatty gagons
So how much FOOLS should I take grin
Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by ezepharoah(m): 3:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
Go on seven days dry
Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by queenhecate: 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2017
ugosonics:
Many people have been asking this question for long,.... what's the best way to burn belly fat so easily? If u have also used any method please let us know and how long it lasted ...

Have you heard of the MuTu system of work outs. It is specifically for stomach fat and works like magic.

Google it
Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by IMASTEX: 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2017
234ng44uk:
This is how.
Lol. . .at your attached pics

1 Like

Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by wolextayo: 3:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
ugosonics:

If you follow this I think it should help you

1. Drink enough water day and night
2. Sleep well but not in excess
3. Eat appropriately, when you're filled you should stop eating.
4. Watch your diet.
5. Drink our 'common' Lipton tea every morning ( without sugar)
6. Avoid Beer, and if you must drink it don't go beyond 2 bottles. Gin or wine will help you a lot ( you can drink that always, nothing will happen to you )
7. Exercise your body everyday ( early morning walkout, biking, swimming, pressup just to mention a few)
8. Consult your doctor for medical advice

If you can do all these, 8 packs fall on you

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by Funjosh(m): 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
Eaglescribe come in here.
Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by bukas15(m): 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2017
Diesella:
1. Drink enough water to clean you system

2. Reduce the amount of chunk food you consume daily

3. Make sure you eat in proportion to the amount of work you do, that's if you occupations are mainly indoors, eat less

4. Make sure you stool every morning after drinking water

5. Make sure you are happy everyday

6. Pray always which shows that you are really happy.

Merci beaucoup
lol. Funny dude
Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by sisisioge: 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2017
Exercise, cut down on the late night meals, absolutely stop beer and heavy meals.
Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by Votukpa(m): 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2017
ugosonics:

Bro, here's how to do it.

1. Give yourself six months.
2. Measure your waistline and record. If youre an all around fatass, measure everything and record.
3. Take pics of yourself.
4. Set a goal: against your measurements. What size do you want??
5. Start: lay off the sugary drinks forever. All of them. Lay off all the starchy swallow foods. FAST INTERMITTENTLY -- eat only between 1pm and 6pm (obey this religiously Monday to Saturday).
6. Do HIIT cardio (high intensity interval training) on Tuesdays and Thursdays. HIIT: get an interval timer on ur android. Sprint for 15seconds rest for 30 seconds. Repeat this 8 times in rapid succession. Download this this song my Moby "bring Sally up" and perform push up challenge every morning ( Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays). Google this for more info.
7. Give yourself six months and follow this routine religiously.
8. Take pictures after six months.
9. Report before and after pics on nairaland.
10. Ure welcome.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by NairalandSARS: 3:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
Why u wan burn belly fat? Do you mean Visceral fat or subcutaneous fat?
Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by Usernamefornl: 3:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
lexy2014:
who is d "us"?is it only u that needs solution 4 d belle fat issue or u are representing a conglomerate of people who have belle fat?
i ll report u 4dis comment. #hatespeech.
Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by canalily(m): 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2017
Usernamefornl:
i c u.
whereundecided
Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by Tyche(m): 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2017
iphunanya:
Fresh Lemon juice infused in warm water together with few drops of honey taken first thing in the morning works for me.

Ifunanya, which fat you wan shed?
Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by mercyymai(f): 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2017
iphunanya:

Do u mean lime Juice?
Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by MARKone(m): 3:15pm On Sep 01, 2017
Strict healthy diet, don't eat late, work out, focus on your abs, then surgery of course.
Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by bigpicture001: 3:15pm On Sep 01, 2017
KingTom:

So how much FOOLS should I take grin
...hahahaha...should knw i.meant food"
Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by mrsfavour(f): 3:16pm On Sep 01, 2017
julietene:
oh yes,am currently on it,and I included exercises too.it works
Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by royalehats: 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2017
join ketogenic groups on Facebook.come back in one month and thank me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free / Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases / Man Accidentally Cuts Off His Testicles While Dreaming About Cutting Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.