Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:29 AM

How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? (33356 Views)

How Can I Burn Off Excess Fat? / 5 Simple Steps To Burn Belly Fat Easily / So Here Is How I Burned Belly Fat Easily (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by muller101(m): 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2017
Set it on fire
Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by Princefrankie1(m): 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2017
The truth is, there is no easy way out bro. You have to bear pains to burn fats. Belly fats are so stubborn and difficult to burn, especially when it has gotten to the point of no return. Lol

Anyway, the best and most effective exercise for belly fat is Plank.

Do it this way,

*Wake up by 5am, jug for 30 minutes,
*Do plank for 5 minutes,
*Do 50 sit ups.,
*50 crunches,
*Leg lifts, 10 reps

The aforementioned shouldn't take more than 1 hour of your time. 5am to 6am you are done. 30 minutes road work + 15 to 30 minutes for planks, sit ups and leg lift.

Use this link for picture guide on how to do the different types of exercises i recommended.

http://m.wikihow.com/Get-Six-Pack-Abs

Believe me bro, do these exercises diligently and consistently, and within a few months, the belly fats are gone, and you will even begin to notice your abs and packs.

Goodluck

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by Sheilaade: 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
Try this amazing detox tea for just 6,000 naira, free delivery too

Shop here >>> www.healinghealthteas.com

Or Call / Whatsapp +2348165238240 / +2349077198347
Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
eat ONCE in a day
Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by KingTom(m): 3:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
bigpicture001:
...hahahaha...should knw i.meant food"
I know bro grin
Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by iammolise(m): 3:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
bro u're wasting time and energy... This tip i'm about to give u will burn any kind of fat, even fats that are trying to raise an ugly head while u're trying to burm em out.
it is so simple and efficient,,, don't waste ur time and energy doing crap ups or whatever it's called, this tip i'll give u'll burn out all fats in less than a minute...

Okay enough of the all the talk... Here's what u'll do... Just get ur pressing iron if u have one and if u don't have go and buy one nanana, when u get it just simply plug to electricity then use it on all fatty areas. I promise u u thank me when u see the results u get grin
Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by LexngtonSteele: 3:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
bigboss80s:
Workout. Hard.

There is no such thing as spot reduction (reducing fat in a particular section of the body) without surgery.

Your body will naturally send fat where your genes tell it to.

Each person loses fat differently from others. Some may lose belly fat first while others will lose it last.

Work out consistently and as hard as you can. Don't get discouraged. You will usually see results long after you start working out.

Forget about how you look and just focus on your workouts.

Lastly drink water and sleep well.

Best advice here. ..no spot reduction...

Add aerobic exercises that make you pant and sweat heavily to your list and you are good to go
Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by opius: 3:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
When you re drinking gulder n barbeque did u tell us ? Anyway for friendship sake , drink Ogogoro 1 litre in d morning, afternoon and night for one year. Thank me later
Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by Richy4(m): 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
YouTube is the answer OP.. There are 100s of it there..You check out the ones that you can do..

1 Like

Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by harizonal123(m): 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by nextstep(m): 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
Jog 4 or 5 km/day three times a week, or carry sand on building site.

Serious. These two things will make you sweat all day, you have no choice but to sweat your fat off. If you're not perspiring, you're not burning enough energy. Drink lots of water to keep hydrated. Worked for me wink
Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by Usernamefornl: 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
[quote author
Bro, here's how to do it.
1. Give yourself six months.
2. Measure your waistline and record. If youre an all around fatass, measure everything and record.
3. Take pics of yourself.
4. Set a goal: against your measurements. What size do you want??
5. Start: lay off the sugary drinks forever. All of them. Lay off all the starchy swallow foods. FAST INTERMITTENTLY -- eat only between 1pm and 6pm (obey this religiously Monday to Saturday).
6. Do HIIT cardio (high intensity interval training) on Tuesdays and Thursdays. HIIT: get an interval timer on ur android. Sprint for 15seconds rest for 30 seconds. Repeat this 8 times in rapid succession. Download this this song my Moby "bring Sally up" and perform push up challenge every morning ( Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays). Google this for more info.
7. Give yourself six months and follow this routine religiously.
8. Take pictures after six months.
9.... [/quote] condition to enta heaven dey more easier dan wetin u write here.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by mhisterdreezy(m): 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
booked but for me is sex oo
Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by valx2: 3:29pm On Sep 01, 2017
Sex,Sex,Sex Plenty of sex
Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by win2kwire: 3:29pm On Sep 01, 2017
belly fat = fat, so cut down on fatty foods. Exercise alone will not fix it!
Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by joshuaidibia(m): 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2017
ugosonics:
Many people have been asking this question for long,.... what's the best way to burn belly fat so easily? If u have also used any method please let us know and how long it lasted ...

Go and exercise. Don't expect manna from heavy. Nothing good comes easy. Either exercise or you go on surgery To suck all the fat
Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by sleekman(m): 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2017
The way to lose Belly fat fast are 3 folds.

1. Check ur food intake. Reduce, and eliminate bad fatty foods
2. Exercises. Buy an exercise mat for about N3000 on jumia. Perform these exercises attached here every morning and evening.
3. Cut 10 whole lemons, squeeze them and add water to the brim of a 10litre jerrycan. Drink this anytime ure thirsty. Also, boil 2 litres of water. When fully boiled pour into a ceramic container. Add 2 squeezed lemons/lime +the lemon bark, 2tablespoons of apple cider, ground ginger and 2 tablespoons of honey.
Let it soak for 10mins, Sieve and drink morning and evening.

Please note u'll fart a lot cos of the lemon. If you fart frequently, you did it right. You should see appreciable progress in a week and very good progress in 3weeks.
href="http:///248894316889599122/?source_app=android"
href="http://pin.it/V1AhKls"

1 Share

Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by lexy2014: 3:42pm On Sep 01, 2017
Usernamefornl:
i ll report u 4dis comment. #hatespeech.
cheesy grin cheesy grin omo abeg oooh. It wasn't me. my account was hacked
Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by harizonal123(m): 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2017
Since almost two weeks now I ve been chewing piece of raw ginger like kolanut after every meal. I usually peel off the back with table knief. Mehn , my brother if u see the way I totally empty my bowel every morning ehn.. Sometimes twice in the morning as if the ginger is detoxifying my whole system. As at now I can I feel very light and my stomach is reducing by the day.

Forget push ups and sit ups I almost fainted one day. Nor near that side
Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by Adaomalight(f): 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
MurderEnglish:
begun by today, every early in the morning, do press up and back dipping. Did it constant for many day don't skipping a days.

Belle fat willed go

Hahahahahahaha...this guy you will not kee me o.
Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by teflonjake(m): 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2017
Squeeze some lemon/lime juice into a glass of warm water and add some salt to it.

Thank me later.
Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by OSESUNATE(m): 3:53pm On Sep 01, 2017
By burning your belly of course!!!
Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by mike4real2(m): 3:54pm On Sep 01, 2017
The cheapest way to lose fat is jogging, jogging, jogging and more jogging when i mean jogging i mean jogging for 10km daily as in 5km going 5 km coming back try it you will slim down and look like a tooth pick.
Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
ugosonics:
Many people have been asking this question for long,.... what's the best way to burn belly fat so easily? If u have also used any method please let us know and how long it lasted ...

Stop eating very late at night.

Drink a lot water.

Do exercise.

Stop too much intake of alcohol.
Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by ifenes(m): 4:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
Eat clean, less and less sugar, go walking, running( cardio). Drink lots of water, no late night meals, eat fruits and more sleep.
Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by ifyain: 4:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
Just eat less. there is no fat or pot belled person in the land of famine.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by Hallmark08(m): 4:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ginger+lemon+lime call 08030756048 so I will explain how to do it it works like magic.
Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by ImaIma1(f): 4:09pm On Sep 01, 2017
Try not eating after 6-7pm. Try this for 2weeks and you will see a change

1 Like

Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by Thylord(m): 4:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
Diesella:
1. Drink enough water to clean you system

2. Reduce the amount of chunk food you consume daily

3. Make sure you eat in proportion to the amount of work you do, that's if you occupations are mainly indoors, eat less

4. Make sure you stool every morning after drinking water

5. Make sure you are happy everyday

6. Pray always which shows that you are really happy.

Merci beaucoup
hehehehehehehehhehehehehehe nonsense
Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by Wisebisho: 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
Its not an easy journey.. Like we say: no pain no gain.
First: drink a lot of water,
Don't skip morning food. Eat very well in the morning.
Avoid junk and sugary foods.
Don't eat heavy food once it is 6pm up..best to go with fruits .
Take a glass of lemon juice in the morning on empty stomach.
If you do this, with little training, you will see the result in a very short time.

Abs workouts:
Sit up.
Press up.
Cycling
Running.. Etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? by Ifeyinwa23(f): 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
Am new here but I think you need fat burner and fat absorber for your big belly to go completely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor / Coronavirus: Is Face Mask The New Goldmine? / Men - My Childhood; My Manhood; My Prostate.. A Must Read!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.