Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,221 members, 7,953,818 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:19 AM

This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) (3951 Views)

Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos / Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community / Biafra: What I Won’t Allow ‘hausa, Fulani’ Soldiers Do To Igbos – Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) by AzeezAbubakar1: 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
[s]
CrtlAltDel:

Open another thread and lets discuss, this thread is is to expose the IQ of your fellow ipig AzeezAbubakar1 grin grin grin grin
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) by AzeezAbubakar1: 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
[s]
CrtlAltDel:

Hahahaha… your mumu don do… scroll up….. That is a SE state… link is there for you to confirm grin grin grin
[/s]
more trash
Re: This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) by cumbak60: 8:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
AzeezAbubakar1:

no thanks to gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii
grin grin grin You could be arrested.
Re: This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) by cumbak60: 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2017
paBuhari:
Comparring American army with zoo army is the biggest insult.
OP use this pic below. This is how zoo army behave and operate.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) by CrtlAltDel: 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2017
How come all the ipigs have run away after showing them pic of army evacuating people….. in a SE state for that matter, especially the low level IQ op grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) by CrtlAltDel: 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2017
AzeezAbubakar1:
[s][/s]
more trash
Shameless cry cry baby, I have shown you pic of Nigerian soldier evacuating people….. in a SE state grin grin, you should be banned for spreading lies…. But we will leave you cos we know spreading lies is in ipigs DNA, if na lie…. Go ask Radio Biafrauud grin grin grin
Re: This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) by lelvin(m): 8:52pm On Sep 01, 2017
And you had to bring Kanu into this....

CrtlAltDel:

Mofo…. It is natural disaster, even your enemy will help when such situation arises, it has nothing to do with keeping the peace…. Too many kids on this forum, is this what Kanu pays you 10k every month for…… sad

Re: This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) by CrtlAltDel: 8:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
lelvin:
And you had to bring Kanu into this....

Dum* o it has everything to do with hunchback abino Nnamidiot Cownu… … op sucks Kanu's balks for living, so swerve
Re: This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) by AzeezAbubakar1: 8:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
[s]
CrtlAltDel:

Shameless cry cry baby, I have shown you pic of Nigerian soldier evacuating people….. in a SE state grin grin, you should be banned for spreading lies…. But we will leave you cos we know spreading lies is in ipigs DNA, if na lie…. Go ask Radio Biafrauud grin grin grin
[/s]
Otu nne i
Re: This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) by bobbyfest(m): 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2017
thesicilian:

Don't draw conclusions from incomplete stories. That could as well be his own family.

you are a fool oga ade...you don't read news....soldiers in texas joined the rescue team to save civilians in texas coz of the hurricane and flood....family kor .... blood ni....if tink dy naija soldiers. ...see u

1 Like

Re: This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) by lelvin(m): 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
I hope you've sucked cow balls today

CrtlAltDel:

Dum* o it has everything to do with hunchback abino Nnamidiot Cownu… … op sucks Kanu's balks for living, so swerve
Re: This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) by thesicilian: 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2017
bobbyfest:

you are a fool oga ade...you don't read news....soldiers in texas joined the rescue team to save civilians in texas coz of the hurricane and flood....family kor .... blood ni....if tink dy naija soldiers. ...see u
I guess insults make you feel powerful
Re: This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) by igbeke: 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
What an emotional picture!

Sometimes I feel like questioning God on why he created and sent me to this cursed country.

Americans prayer is "God bless America"
As for me, I pray Nnamdi KANU succeeds.

May Nigeria fall in Jesus' name.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) by leofab(f): 9:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
ihimiray:
Nonsense do u know the atrocities American soldiers commit abroad.... Go to guatanimo bay
so it's okay for Nigerian counterpart to commit theirs at home
Re: This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) by CrtlAltDel: 10:37pm On Sep 01, 2017
AzeezAbubakar1:
[s][/s]
Otu nne i
same to yo m*m*,… ..ko ni da fun iyalaya baba e ati mama e…… .Cry cry baby, you just broke rule 2 insulting me in igbo but why are you not calling the mods to ban you… lilly livered mofo grin grin grin
Re: This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) by nawtyme: 1:35am On Sep 02, 2017
thesicilian:

I guess insults make you feel powerful
The US army sent thousands of soldiers to Texas. They even went as far as taking one of their aircraft carriers close to Texas to assist in evacuation and easy deployment.
So your initial submission that was quoted is kind of zombieish and I was surprised to see someone reason like you did.
Re: This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) by bgates: 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Open another thread and lets discuss, this thread is is to expose the IQ of your fellow ipig AzeezAbubakar1 grin grin grin grin

Rule 2 broken

Calling a fellow nairaland member PIG
mod

cc:

OAM4J, OAM4J

lalasticlala , lalasticlala lalasticlala

Seun Seun Seun

Punishment of ban will do

so much hates and use of the words PIGS
Re: This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) by Sagay212: 6:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
AzeezAbubakar1:
yes this is what soldiers do

picture from hurricane Harvey

Well I don't think ipod criminals deserve this kinda of treatment from any right thinking soldier. Ipods/idafts are pigs.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) by CrtlAltDel: 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
bgates:

[s]Rule 2 broken

Calling a fellow nairaland member PIG
modq

cc:

Punishment of ban will do

so much hates and use of the words PIGS[/s]
Headhunter1 AzeezAbubakar1 is that you…. Awwwww, he pain you well well….. No blame me blame Nnamidiot Cownu….. Nairaland cry cry baby

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Man That "Created" Sex Doll- Picture / 12 Super Tucano Fighter Jets Purchase: The Hurriedly Paid For Liability! / See The Igbo Man Who Wants To Be Governor Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.