Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? (4542 Views)

Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2017
Biodun1929:

Do you know if your friend masturbattes every night? What i mean is...no form of sex at all...no fucck, no masturrbation.

And yea, i know the body gets rid of excess semen in the body through wet dream and leakage, but some times, due to heavy activities one is involved in, wet dream might not happen, and that is when the belly ache can happen...especially if the person is very active sexually, but had not been having sex recently.

And to the other people saying i am talking rubbish, please google is your friend. You don't have to go to a lab for experiment before you say you have done research.
falacy bro. Do exercise nd dont hv sex. U wont hv belly ache
Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by Biodun1929(m): 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
Sniper12:
falacy bro. Do exercise nd dont hv sex. U wont hv belly ache

You just said "do exercise"...is that not heavy activity i am talking about? We are saying the same thing. You Nairaland people always forming sabinus.
Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
Sniper12:
thier pple no dey suffer so y dem go dey do ashi. Few fit dey sha. If u chyke dem. Dey fit call u police lol. Na arabs from poor countries. Indians, nigerians dey work der pass. Ashis are mostly from philipines, vietman. 9ja china kenya etc
arabs sabi take care of their women wella even if dem no give dem rights.
hehe kenyan women don carry their big yansh go UAE dey do ashi grin grin
it is well cheesy
Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
Biodun1929:

Do you know if your friend masturbattes every night? What i mean is...no form of sex at all...no fucck, no masturrbation.

And yea, i know the body gets rid of excess semen in the body through wet dream and leakage, but some times, due to heavy activities one is involved in, wet dream might not happen, and that is when the belly ache can happen...especially if the person is very active sexually, but had not been having sex recently.

And to the other people saying i am talking rubbish, please google is your friend. You don't have to go to a lab for experiment before you say you have done research.
belle ache?
kilo schele? cheesy
cc IamSinz cheesy
Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by tosyne2much(m): 8:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
lefulefu:

this kine matter na personal stuff biko cheesy
But that one no mean say you no dey do am at all tongue
Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2017
None for a while and I am loving it grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
But that one no mean say you no dey do am at all tongue

Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by Adadioranma79(f): 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
Dem dey bible, e com be ordinary Dubai here
lefulefu:

so ashi dey dubai? shocked
Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2017
Adadioranma79:
Dem dey bible, e com be ordinary Dubai here
u know arabs no dey tolorate rubbish cheesy
na haram for dhier eyes cheesy
Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by IamSINZ(m): 9:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
lefulefu:

belle ache?
kilo schele? cheesy
cc IamSinz cheesy

No mind the guy grin

That "belly ache" story na wetin we dey use fűck small girls for area that year. When we spin the story she go freestyle toto out of pity gringrin
Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 01, 2017
All days with period days as exception cheesy
Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
Between 10 to 12 times in a month.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
Regular sex or discharge of semen is very good for a healthy prostate gland.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by Biodun1929(m): 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2017
emmanuelewumi:
Between 10 to 12 times in a month.

Thanks for this comment.
Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by Biodun1929(m): 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2017
emmanuelewumi:
Regular sex or discharge of semen is very good for a healthy prostate gland.

Yep! Very true.
Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by Burgerlomo: 9:54pm On Sep 01, 2017
Zero grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by gbzed(m): 11:35pm On Sep 01, 2017
lefulefu:

so ashi dey dubai? shocked

Dem yapa ranging from Ethopian girls to American girls and China babes, I wish to visit dat syd very soon, na one of ma gee's wey go there tell me and e s de girls gu 4 bed 100% satisfaction
Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by 48noble(m): 2:47am On Sep 02, 2017
Biodun1929:
Guys, how many times in a month do you have sex? How many times do you have any form of sex (penetration sex, oral sexx, or solo sex/masturrbation).

I am asking this cos a few weeks ago, i decided to go 4 weeks without sex...i hit 3 weeks yesterday, but had sex yesterday night when i went clubbing with an old friend of mine and he handed one girl over to me at the club. cheesy

Anyway, i said that to say this- i noticed that, after the second week, i started having serious abdominal pains. I didn't understand what was happening to me cos i rarely have belly ache like that, and if i did, it usually went away after a few hours but this lasted for days. And then after multiple sex sessions through the night yesterday, i woke up this morning with no more belly ache.

I knew right away that the pain i have been having in my stomach was related to semen retention. After i did a little research online, i found this to be correct.

So, i wanna ask you guys...have you ever experienced this before after going a long time without sex? And how often do you have sex in a month?

when ur babe is a nlder n reads ur post
Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by Stanley1155: 7:54am On Sep 02, 2017
I have been celibate for two good days
Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
IamSINZ:

No mind the guy grin

That "belly ache" story na wetin we dey use fűck small girls for area that year. When we spin the story she go freestyle toto out of pity gringrin
werey cheesy
grin grin grin grin

Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
gbzed:

Dem yapa ranging from Ethopian girls to American girls and China babes, I wish to visit dat syd very soon, na one of ma gee's wey go there tell me and e s de girls gu 4 bed 100% satisfaction
american babes doin ashi in dubai? cheesy
are u sure?
Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by gbzed(m): 7:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
lefulefu:

american babes doin ashi in dubai? cheesy
are u sure?

Yea really sure, u can ask if u get pesin 4 there
Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
gbzed:

Yea really sure, u can ask if u get pesin 4 there
wetin go make yankee babes dey do ashawo for dubai cheesy
i thought the dollar is very strong cheesy
Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by gbzed(m): 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2017
lefulefu:

wetin go make yankee babes dey do ashawo for dubai cheesy
i thought the dollar is very strong cheesy

No b all of dem get money 4 yankee and dubai dey receive visitors wella so business go move wella 4 there,
Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
gbzed:

No b all of dem get money 4 yankee and dubai dey receive visitors wella so business go move wella 4 there,
very soon dubai go overthrow holland for sex tourism cheesy
anyway na wich time we go start to dey see yankee ashi for lagos? cheesy
Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by gbzed(m): 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
lefulefu:

very soon dubai go overthrow holland for sex tourism cheesy
anyway na wich time we go start to dey see yankee ashi for lagos? cheesy

Wen naira don get weight pass british pounds

1 Like

Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
gbzed:

when naira don get weight pass british pounds
grin ok...the impissible shall bcome possicant grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by Skmoda360(m): 10:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
captainbangz:
...never had sex. In other words, i am a virgin.
sweet mouth grin grin
Re: Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? by jericco1(m): 11:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
I'm no longer active. But once in 5 years.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How A Thick Light-skinned Girl With Big Backside I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV / Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? / Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.