Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Evolution: What's Your Take On It? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evolution: What's Your Take On It? (3481 Views)

I Don't Believe In Evolution. I Believe Humans Were Genetically Engineered. / Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? / Can Evolution Produce An Eye? Not A Chance! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evolution: What's Your Take On It? by akintom(m): 11:35am On Sep 10, 2017
shadeyinka:

You sound hurt. Sorry o!
In your little mind i guess. I giggle at blighted thinking like yours.

shadeyinka:

It was just an ordinary illustration which is valid when our so called history books are not trusted because they are unscientific.
There's nothing valid, in your erroneous historicity angle to scientific laws and their validity and reliability.

You simply don't read to understand, if not, you wouldn't repeat this trash here. I told you that the evolution of automobile, can be REPRODUCED from the THOUGHTS to its PRESENT climax. Because the INVENTORS, relied on established scientific laws.

And we, who want to REPRODUCE the evolutionary stages of automobile, will rely on the same SCIENTIFIC LAWS and not life HISTORY of Henry Ford.

shadeyinka:

Are history books scientific?

Since you cannot bring back the inventors of the various stages in the evolution of the automobile to the laboratory and neither can you recreate those events, the fall into history and not science..

We don't need to bring back any inventor, we re-establish the evidence of their inventions, by applying the scientific laws they applied.

You certainly find this, difficult to understand, because this scientific standard, dumps Yahweh's idea in trash can.

1 Like

Re: Evolution: What's Your Take On It? by akintom(m): 11:44am On Sep 10, 2017
butterflylion:

Every single part of an automobile or a monocycle from its inception is testable. The metals that were forged to make a bicycle are testable! The knots and bolts used in fusing the parts together are testable! The material used for making the seat is testable!

Every darn thing is testable right up to its evolution to cars, trucks, trains, planes etc but here is the problem....

I believe that monocycles just evolved to become the awesome vehicles we see today without the support of intelligence. I believe the knots and bolts just decided to keep trying and failing until they got it right and moved to the next phase. I believe the metals on their own just kept testing themselves out until they became fibreglass. I believe the seat just began altering itself through trials and error until it became the best seat an automobile could have fitted into it at this time.

You see, I believe all of this happened without intelligence behind it. cheesy

so every single scientific breakthrough we have today or mechanical exploit or technological awesomeness just made itself so through trial and error and no intelligence assisted in any way cheesy
Why go on repeating the biblical trash to yourself? When you could have confirmed your religious delusion, with one word - creationist.

Ordinary English meaning of the word evolution, would have helped your confusion, only if you have ever thought so.

1 Like

Re: Evolution: What's Your Take On It? by felixomor: 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
shadeyinka:

I believe into the evolution of automobiles.
It all started with monocycles which after Millon's of years became bicycles. After several million years, a specific bicycle known as Raleigh Bicycle developed engines so the motorcycles came on scene. After several more million years, some motorcycles evolved into tricycles of which keke NAPEP evolved into the first Ford motorcars and later Tractors, SUVs and Trailers evolved.

The proof is in the similarity of their DNA. You will note that all have wheels made up of synthetic rubber and steal or aluminium. Evolution of automobiles actually show that they were not man made or designed but through millions of years, they happen to be. This is the most logical explanation for the origin of the Lexus 300 is use.

Lmao.... grin
Wow. I love this.
Nothing captures the hypocrisy better.

1 Like

Re: Evolution: What's Your Take On It? by Ishilove: 1:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
shadeyinka:

I believe into the evolution of automobiles.
It all started with monocycles which after Millon's of years became bicycles. After several million years, a specific bicycle known as Raleigh Bicycle developed engines so the motorcycles came on scene. After several more million years, some motorcycles evolved into tricycles of which keke NAPEP evolved into the first Ford motorcars and later Tractors, SUVs and Trailers evolved.

The proof is in the similarity of their DNA. You will note that all have wheels made up of synthetic rubber and steal or aluminium. Evolution of automobiles actually show that they were not man made or designed but through millions of years, they happen to be. This is the most logical explanation for the origin of the Lexus 300 is use.
Buhahahahahahaha!! I love this cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evolution: What's Your Take On It? by shadeyinka(m): 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
akintom:

There's nothing valid, in your erroneous historicity angle to scientific laws and their validity and reliability.

You simply don't read to understand, if not, you wouldn't repeat this trash here. I told you that the evolution of automobile, can be REPRODUCED from the THOUGHTS to its PRESENT climax. Because the INVENTORS, relied on established scientific laws.

And we, who want to REPRODUCE the evolutionary stages of automobile, will rely on the same SCIENTIFIC LAWS and not life HISTORY of Henry Ford.

We don't need to bring back any inventor, we re-establish the evidence of their inventions, by applying the scientific laws they applied.

You certainly find this, difficult to understand, because this scientific standard, dumps Yahweh's idea in trash can.

I am glad your response proved you got my message. Ruminate and digest the rest
Re: Evolution: What's Your Take On It? by shadeyinka(m): 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
akintom:

I am glad your response proved you got my message. Ruminate and digest the rest.

I just told you I believe in evolution just like you.
Re: Evolution: What's Your Take On It? by shadeyinka(m): 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
Algerian1:

nice try to escape to a philosophic subject , ( is history a science) , but you havnt choose a good exemple , automobile seriously ?

automobile inventors ? seriously ? its easy to verify , you have pics of them , they have musuems , you can see with your own eyes .

do you know how science work ? when you found scientific evidence , facts of what your book are saying , we will be happy to see you publish a scientific study , or photography or anything logical about the fact that god created humans or only that god exist and present it to the scientist communoty wink

in the pic this is Karl Benz the inventor of the the first practical motorcar . wink so realy your exemple is out of any logic

How are you sure that is Karl Benz?
Did you scientifically decode that or you were told from history books with pictures.

Its a shame my own history books has no pictures.

But then, where is the picture of the trail of evolution from spheres to circles to wheels. And their so called inventors. Thoses pictures are probably fake anyway. Anybody can pick a 17th century picture and use computer graphics to edit them.

In summary, what is the scientific proof of the authenticity of the history book in pictures you just presented.

Extraordinary evidence require extraordinary proof!

Museums?
If the relics of dinasors will not convince you of a creator , you expect musexpect artifacts in musiums to convince me?

Show me your scientific evidence and proofs, then I will believe
Re: Evolution: What's Your Take On It? by shadeyinka(m): 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
felixomor:

Lmao.... grin
Wow. I love this.
Nothing captures the hypocrisy better.

See them scampering about, looking for scientific evidence for a historical record they firmly believe.
SMH!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evolution: What's Your Take On It? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
shadeyinka:

How are you sure that is Karl Benz?
Did you scientifically decode that or you were told from history books with pictures.

Its a shame my own history books has no pictures.

But then, where is the picture of the trail of evolution from spheres to circles to wheels. And their so called inventors. Thoses pictures are probably fake anyway. Anybody can pick a 17th century picture and use computer graphics to edit them.

In summary, what is the scientific proof of the authenticity of the history book in pictures you just presented.

Extraordinary evidence require extraordinary proof!

Museums?
If the relics of dinasors will not convince you of a creator , you expect musexpect artifacts in musiums to convince me?

Show me your scientific evidence and proofs, then I will believe

consipirationist theories : funny , i m sure you will tell me dinosores skeleton are fake too ! and the earth is flat ! big conspirationist manipulations from occident ! sorry have not time to swim in this low level of conspirationist theories wink

1 Like

Re: Evolution: What's Your Take On It? by shadeyinka(m): 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ishilove:

Buhahahahahahaha!! I love this cheesy

A taste of their own medicine.
Using their own rules, Cars evolved actually if we ignor historical evidences.

On NL , no atheist has a right to believe in Historical Records unless the records can be recreated in the laboratories.
Re: Evolution: What's Your Take On It? by shadeyinka(m): 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
Algerian1:

consipirationist theories : funny , i m sure you will tell me dinosores skeleton are fake too ! and the earth is flat ! big conspirationist manipulations from occident ! sorry have not time to swim in this low level of conspirationist theories wink

Don't change the topic.
I am not a conspiration theory fan.

From pure science shouldn't we assume that vehicles evolved?
Re: Evolution: What's Your Take On It? by Niflheim(m): 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
Vehicles evolved? As in a Toyota made love to a Honda and they both passed on the genes of ToyoHon to their baby car right? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Evolution: What's Your Take On It? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
Niflheim:

Vehicles evolved? As in a Toyota made love to a Honda and they both passed on the genes of ToyoHon to their baby car right? grin grin grin grin grin

shadeyinka:

Don't change the topic.
I am not a conspiration theory fan.

From pure science shouldn't we assume that vehicles evolved?

you guys are confused. The evolution you are talking about is in what context?

evolution and origin of the species?

evolution of science and technology?

evolution of culture?

1 Like

Re: Evolution: What's Your Take On It? by shadeyinka(m): 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

you guys are confused. The evolution you are talkingis in what context?

evolution and origin of the species?

evolution of science and technology?

evolution of culture?

Evolution of Automobiles!
Of course without relying on history, since histories are subjective and unscientific.
Re: Evolution: What's Your Take On It? by Niflheim(m): 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
@proudgorgeousga,

Did you also notice the "Fallacy of False Comparison" that he made? Comparing a car with a human? I even thought that the brainless buffoons who were cheering him on by the sidelines would quickly correct him so he can modify his error!!! But you know what they say..........................................The problem is not the people who were born stupid, THE PROBLEM IS THE PEOPLE WHO CHOSE TO REMAIN STUPID!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evolution: What's Your Take On It? by Niflheim(m): 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
@christian lunatics on this thread,

When was the last time you saw a FORD MUSTANG making love to a LAMBORGHINI DIABLO!!!(and which company provided the condoms)?
Re: Evolution: What's Your Take On It? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
shadeyinka:

Evolution of Automobiles!
Of course without relying on history, since histories are subjective and unscientific.

this is nairaland sha trolling is allowed

2 Likes

Re: Evolution: What's Your Take On It? by akintom(m): 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
shadeyinka:

I am glad your response proved you got my message. Ruminate and digest the rest.

I just told you I believe in evolution just like you.

Sorry, i don't BELIEVE evolution. I simply understood, what the theory of evolution explains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evolution: What's Your Take On It? by shadeyinka(m): 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

this is nairaland sha trolling is allowed

No trolling. Its simply reverse psychology.
Sometimes people take a position for which they too are as guilty. This helps them think out of the box after all the bible is unscientific historical book that shouldn't be trusted...
Re: Evolution: What's Your Take On It? by shadeyinka(m): 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
akintom:

Sorry, i don't BELIEVE evolution. I simply understood, what the theory of evolution explains.

You don't?
That's strange 'cause I've always thought there exist only two school of thoughts
1. Creationism
2. Evolution

I understand both!
Re: Evolution: What's Your Take On It? by akintom(m): 6:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
shadeyinka:

You don't?
That's strange 'cause I've always thought there exist only two school of thoughts
1. Creationism
2. Evolution

I understand both!
You know, it pisses off, to at this time, that a simple Google search, will explain in basic and easily comprehensive words, any topic, to still find folks who are obviously certificated as university graduates, taking EVOLUTION as opposite of CREATION tale. So pathetic!

For your education, evolution has no conclusion on origin of life, but scientific explanation for biodiversity. Period!

2 Likes

Re: Evolution: What's Your Take On It? by shadeyinka(m): 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
akintom:

You know, it pisses off, to at this time, that a simple Google search, will explain in basic and easily comprehensive words, any topic, to still find folks who are obviously certificated as university graduates, taking EVOLUTION as opposite of CREATION tale. So pathetic!

For your education, evolution has no conclusion on origin of life, but scientific explanation for biodiversity. Period!
Of course there are creationist who believe in evolution. I presented them as pure school of thoughts.
1. Those who believe God created Living things as they are
2. Those who believe living things evolved from basic Amino Acids.

Evolution does conclude on the origin of life because you at a point extend to the basic amino acid .

You didn't answer my question: what do you believe about the origin of species?
Re: Evolution: What's Your Take On It? by Niflheim(m): 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
@Akintom,

It is shocking!!! You explain it the first time, they repeat the error the next time they see you!!! I call it "Imbecility Ad Nauseam!!!

1.The area of science that discusses the "birthing" of the Universe is "COSMOGENESIS", not Evolution!!!

2.The area of science that seeks to address non-life to life is "ABIOGENESIS", not Evolution!!!

3. Creationism is divided into over "50 schools of different lunatics" claiming that different gods, vomited the Earth into existence or masturbated their children into existence!!!

4. Creationism was readily accepted and promoted by the same religious people who said that, "RATS ARE CREATED WHEN YOU DO NOT WASH YOUR PANT FOR 21 DAYS AND LEAVE IT IN A BOX FILLED WITH CORN!!! THE CORN WILL EVENTUALLY CHANGE TO RATS"!!!

1 Like

Re: Evolution: What's Your Take On It? by akintom(m): 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
Niflheim:
@Akintom,

It is shocking!!! You explain it the first time, they repeat the error the next time they see you!!! I call it "Imbecility Ad Nauseam!!!

1.The area of science that discusses the "birthing" of the Universe is "COSMOGENESIS", not Evolution!!!

2.The area of science that seeks to address non-life to life is "ABIOGENESIS", not Evolution!!!

3. Creationism is divided into over "50 schools of different lunatics" claiming that different gods, vomited the Earth into existence or masturbated their children into existence!!!

4. Creationism was readily accepted and promoted by the same religious people who said that, "RATS ARE CREATED WHEN YOU DO NOT WASH YOUR PANT FOR 21 DAYS AND LEAVE IT IN A BOX FILLED WITH CORN!!! THE CORN WILL EVENTUALLY CHANGE TO RATS"!!!
LoL..... Bro, i understand their difficulties.

I go that length with some of them, not because i expect them to be humble enough, to admit their foolishness. But so that those who read only, and seek to be informed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evolution: What's Your Take On It? by akintom(m): 8:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
shadeyinka:

You didn't answer my question: what do you believe about the origin of species?

I hold no belief on how life began. I await a plausible and conclusive explanation, of how it all began.

2 Likes

Re: Evolution: What's Your Take On It? by shadeyinka(m): 6:59am On Sep 11, 2017
akintom:

I hold no belief on how life began. I await a plausible and conclusive explanation, of how it all began.

Agnostic?
Re: Evolution: What's Your Take On It? by GoodMuyis(m): 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
Niflheim:

If you think that evolution is about humans growing wings, then it is obvious that you don't understand it!!!

So you want to tell me You are more intelligent than scholars whose book I read?

Another Intelligent Question You Can never find answer to!

Are you ready?

Why do we have to breath to survive, why can't we just be like robot and make use of sunlight as power
Re: Evolution: What's Your Take On It? by GoodMuyis(m): 7:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
akintom:

Talking like a lost wanderer.

==========
Where are you coming from #Wanderer
?
"I don't know, but am trying to figure out where am going"

OR

Where are you going #Wanderer?
I don't know, but am try to figure out where am coming from
==========

In case you missed this

Atheist Bible of Truth

https://www.nairaland.com/4026168/atheist-bible-must-share-every#60358428
Re: Evolution: What's Your Take On It? by donnie(m): 9:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evolution might have existed as the scriptures allow for such a possibility.

But if there was evolution, it must have ended before Adam was created.
Re: Evolution: What's Your Take On It? by akintom(m): 10:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Talking like a lost wanderer.

==========
Where are you coming from #Wanderer
?
"I don't know, but am trying to figure out where am going"

OR

Where are you going #Wanderer?
I don't know, but am try to figure out where am coming from
==========

In case you missed this

Atheist Bible of Truth

https://www.nairaland.com/4026168/atheist-bible-must-share-every#60358428
Do you ever take time to consider your foolishness? The only good you can do for yourself, is to stop talking to yourself and thinking that some spirit is inspiring you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evolution: What's Your Take On It? by GoodMuyis(m): 10:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
akintom:

Do you ever take time to consider your foolishness? The only good you can do for yourself, is to stop talking to yourself and thinking that some spirit is inspiring you.

You will do yourself personal good if you stop being bitter over the wireless media.

1 Like

Re: Evolution: What's Your Take On It? by Joagbaje(m): 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
MiddleDimension:
ubenedictus, joagbaje, donnie, seun, sagamite and fratermathy you all can come in here and let us know what you think

donnie:
Evolution might have existed as the scriptures allow for such a possibility.

But if there was evolution, it must have ended before Adam was created.

I seconded the post above . The only thing I knew was a major difference between science and GE church was the age of the earth . Calculating from Adam creation , it dates about 6-7,000 years but science proves the earth is millions of years and there were fossil evidence to back it up. But studying the Bible shows the facts had been there all along . Adam was not the first man . There was a world and civilization which was extinct before Adam came . So we see harmony here . If there was any for of revolution it doesn't take away the fact that there was an intelligent being who orchestrated it . The order in the universe iffer more than enough proof

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marquee Tent For Your Worship Centers(your Worship Center Problem Solved). / TB Joshua Disciples And wisemen Speaks / Should Dreams Be Taken Seriously?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.