Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,461 members, 7,854,027 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

Do you want to bang chicks you meet on Social media? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do you want to bang chicks you meet on Social media? (1097 Views)

How To Tell A Woman You Want To Bang Her / Why Are Slim Gals Sweeter To Bang Than Fatty Orobo / My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do you want to bang chicks you meet on Social media? by cooldrinks: 6:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
increasing your age in social media can give you that edge to get that bang ( insert one false statistics here).

I believe most girls and women date up, e.g
a woman would be searching for someone older than her who can take care of her gringrin

and if you increase it then she's more likely to come across you while she's searching for a man to date on social media, since it's not easy to find one then you'll be the hot cake that ladies search for.

men date down.
it's rare to see a man date up because men are less likely to date someone older than them, so a man will prefer a younger girl than an older lady and a woman will prefer an older man than a younger man.

so there you have it go ahead and put 35-40 on your age and see those young chicks flocking in like doves. there's this believe that old guys are caring.

No disrespect but it's what I've noticed and I'm ding great, secondly I am young so when they come to my house they get confused, but my confidence also makes them extra confused too.

don't forget to no matter what happens, don't back out of the sheet tests just maintain your frame and it's all good
Re: Do you want to bang chicks you meet on Social media? by iamJ(m): 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
just chilling reading the op thread, taking some cooldrinks

Op the cooldrinks that am taking make your thread understandable cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do you want to bang chicks you meet on Social media? by cooldrinks: 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2017
you understand, cool
Re: Do you want to bang chicks you meet on Social media? by kingjomezy(m): 6:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
the only thing I want to bang now is my future.... so that it will be pregnant...
Re: Do you want to bang chicks you meet on Social media? by BiafranBushBoy: 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
iamJ:
just chilling reading the op thread, taking some cooldrinks

Op the cooldrinks that am taking make your thread understandable cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Have you ever considered going back to take English classes?

You really need it!!

Damn!!
Re: Do you want to bang chicks you meet on Social media? by iamJ(m): 7:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Have you ever considered going back to take English classes?

You really need it!!

Damn!!
k try to troll me later.

1 Like

Re: Do you want to bang chicks you meet on Social media? by BiafranBushBoy: 7:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
iamJ:
k try to troll me later.

Learn to differentiate between trolling and a piece of advice.

Telling you that your English is poor (Both written and Oral) should be a source of concern to you.

Damn!
Re: Do you want to bang chicks you meet on Social media? by iamJ(m): 7:09pm On Sep 01, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Telling you that your English is poor (Both written and Oral) should be a source of concern to you.

Damn!
Bush what u think and worry abt is not somtin i think about smiley
Re: Do you want to bang chicks you meet on Social media? by Kimcutie: 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Damn!
Choi
Re: Do you want to bang chicks you meet on Social media? by iamJ(m): 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2017
Kimcutie:
Choi
guy i dont know u but incase of next time, mind ur biz, side shades caused problem btw me and plenty people here

Wouldnt tell u again smiley
Re: Do you want to bang chicks you meet on Social media? by BiafranBushBoy: 7:15pm On Sep 01, 2017
iamJ:
Bush what u think and worry abt is not somtin i think about smiley

lol... I see you've repented right?

Hahaha... impressive.!! Let me guess...

The name on your siggy.. lol.

Jude, this is not you; I am pretty sure that when the smoke has diffused, you would go back to being the a**h..ole that you are.

Lol. On a side note, try and improve your grammar, it sucks!!
Re: Do you want to bang chicks you meet on Social media? by Kimcutie: 7:16pm On Sep 01, 2017
iamJ:
guy i dont know u but incase of next time, mind ur biz, side shades caused problem btw me and plenty people here

Wouldnt tell u again smiley
Sorry bro, but I didn't mention you
Re: Do you want to bang chicks you meet on Social media? by iamJ(m): 7:16pm On Sep 01, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

lol... I see you've repented right?

Hahaha... impressive.!! Let me guess...

The name on your siggy.. lol.

Jude, this is not you; I am pretty sure that when the smoke has diffused, you would go back to being the a**h..ole that you are.

Lol. On a side note, try and improve your grammar, it sucks!!
k
Re: Do you want to bang chicks you meet on Social media? by iamJ(m): 7:16pm On Sep 01, 2017
Kimcutie:
Sorry bro, but I didn't mention you
till another time smiley
Re: Do you want to bang chicks you meet on Social media? by cooldrinks: 7:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
guys guys I put too much effort in writing this sheet and you guys decided to use it to throw shades...

it's not fair maaaan.

how about focusing on the topic.
Re: Do you want to bang chicks you meet on Social media? by cooldrinks: 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
iamJ:
till another time smiley

when

(1) (Reply)

“you Will Never Know Peace” - Lady Curse Girl Who Want To Break Sister’s Home / Do You Pray 4 Ur Girlfriend Or Boyfriend... / There’s So Much Humiliation A Husband Can Take Before He Reacts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.