Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs (4346 Views)

Imo Pensioners Block Govt House Entrance, Demand Payment Of Pensions (photos) / Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo / FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by Sunnynwa: 11:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
Deflorence:

My dear, my help comes from God.
I Said what you quoted because of what he said to me. Cant believe people take things personal for no reason.
The Mods have deleted most things he said.
Check my posts as you have done and know if i have ever attackd anyone since i join this forum.
Words begot words.

Nne, jee zuo ike. You are actually talking to the same person.
Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by Deflorence(f): 11:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
sonya4all:
@Deflorence, you really sound very frustrated,. governor obiano has performed creditably well as to deserve a second tenure,attacking or asking people how they were paid for attesting and glorifying the visible achievements even to the blind and Deaf doesn't make you intelligent...with the prompt payment of salaries alone to civil servants in the state on 24th of every month to mention but a few shows how resilient the governor is,or is the the 20million naira choose your project for all the 176 communities in the state? Call your PG and ask him..pls stop making a mockery of your ignorance....thanks
Thanks, did i said he didnt do anything at all?.
I commend your response than calling me names as they did before.
Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by Deflorence(f): 11:20pm On Sep 02, 2017
Sunnynwa:

Really? The way they took it personal shocked me.
Everybody wont support a candidate at once naaa.
Obiano is a candidate now and so politics must be played and thats the fun of it.

Thanks for telling. i wont reply him again.
Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by darkdude(m): 12:12am On Sep 03, 2017
my dear you are simply displaying politics of hatred...
Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by darkdude(m): 12:16am On Sep 03, 2017
Sunnynwa:

I guess you are the mod to determine that.. I wonder how you guys reason...SMH

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano Wipes The Tears Of ANPC Pensions After 25 Yrs by oneeast: 7:03am On Sep 03, 2017
Hopeless poverty inflicted bastard, where did you read that the mainstream Anambra pensioners are being owed like in the case of your hopeless Imo state where the entire civil service and pensioners are owed for decades. Anambra is not owing pensioners because my mom is a pensioner too. You wish Anambra will be like your cursed, useless, worthless and pillaged Imo state. Keep wishing ezi ofia.

[s]
Abagworo:
I thought Okorocha was the only Governor owing pensions arrears in Nigeria. Breeze don blow fowl nyash open.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikeja Bus Terminal Vs Abu Dhabi Bus Station / Adeosun In Full NYSC Uniform As She Joins Buhari To Welcome German Chancellor? / BREAKING: Buhari, INEC Loses Out At Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.