Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,506 members, 7,836,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Ladies Why This??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Why This??? (2696 Views)

Why? Why?? Why??? Ladies...Why? / Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? / Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Why This??? by Lifelagood: 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
Most ladies are very wicked
How can somebody do this to a little baby
Assuming you were dumped would you have been alive today..
Any Lady that sees this post and does abortion again will never have a child till eternity.....

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Why This??? by dbos11(m): 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
Hmmm. Some people are heartless sha oo embarassed
Re: Ladies Why This??? by Abelosas222(m): 4:32pm On Sep 02, 2018
lifelagood
I take you are some kid trying to gain attention with someone else's sweat and work. You are posting two of my stories Entangled and just a taste on your blog, claiming ownership to it. So would just tell you this as a piece of advise. In the nearest future, if you want to post someone else's content do take due permission from the person. Taking permission from me would not stop me from giving you a go ahead. The thing you are not aware of is all over the internet, people are aware that I wrote these stories. And so it didn't take weeks to fish you out as a plagiarist. Apart from the fact that it taints your image as a thief, stealing another person's work, it would also make people despise you because you stole someone else's work to gain attention or whatever you have in mind. And the fans you hope to get would not come as you want. so my dear boy or whoever you might be. get a pen and write your own story. I am sure we would love to see what you can write. don't hope to get popular with someone else's work!

I will keep posting this until you delete my story off ur blog!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Why This??? by ednut1(m): 4:32pm On Sep 02, 2018
Does dat look like an aborted child Child is still alive na. The man who gv her belle too has equal blame
Re: Ladies Why This??? by Oluromantic: 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2018
The most wicked soul is women's soul. Someone will do this and still come and expect to be respected because she's a woman.

I respect goat pass some women sef.
Re: Ladies Why This??? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2018
Oluromantic:
The most wicked soul is women's soul. Someone will do this and still come and expect to be respected because she's a woman.

I respect goat pass some women sef.
What do you say about the man who rejected the pregnancy? I think the Man is the decider of the baby's fate, the woman is barely the executor. Both are Wicked. Both deserves no respect. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Why This??? by chiommy123(f): 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2018
I was wondering too cos that child doesn't look dead to me. Some people get mind sha btw why not drop him at motherless babies homes instead of this
Re: Ladies Why This??? by Airforce1(m): 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
MariaLavina:
What do you say about the man who rejected the pregnancy? I think the Man is the decider of the baby's fate, the woman is barely the executor. Both are Wicked. Both deserves no respect. smiley

So if the man puts his finger in fire and ask her to do same, she will comply ?

All this abortionist sef

Always blaming men for their own wickedness
Re: Ladies Why This??? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 02, 2018
Airforce1:

So if the man puts his finger in fire and ask her to do same, she will comply ?

All this abortionist sef
What does a man who denies the responsibility of a baby expect to become of that baby? Why ask her to put a finger in a fire in the first place? Read with understanding!

All these irresponsible indirect murderers self undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Why This??? by donbachi(m): 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2018
Great child
Re: Ladies Why This??? by Airforce1(m): 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2018
MariaLavina:
What does a man who denies the responsibility of a baby expect to become of that baby? Why ask her to put a finger in a fire in the first place? Read with understanding!

All these irresponsible indirect murderers self undecided

Stop supporting evil.

Their are lot of women who singlehandedly raised their kids after been rejected by the man that impregnated them.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Why This??? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2018
Airforce1:

Stop supporting evil.

Their are lot of women who singlehandedly raised their kids after been rejected by the man that impregnated them.
Airforce1 show me in my post where I supported abortion?

People tend to judge only women when it comes to abortion and overlook Men's contribution in the act. That's what I pointed out.

I'm not having this conversation with you for two reasons.

1) You are a Judgemental Man

2) You are Airforce1

Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Why This??? by Oluromantic: 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
MariaLavina:
Motherhood starts from cradle bro. Not fatherhood. Even if the father is a rapist, its better she puts d child in an orphanage
Re: Ladies Why This??? by Lifelagood: 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
Oluromantic:

Motherhood starts from cradle bro. Not fatherhood. Even if the father is a rapist, its better she puts d child in an orphanage
Thats correct
Re: Ladies Why This??? by MartinCorridon: 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2018
Both fucker and fuckee are at fault.
Re: Ladies Why This??? by keryj(f): 6:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
Painful cry
Re: Ladies Why This??? by papalsbuIl: 6:34pm On Sep 02, 2018
MartinCorridon:
Both fucker and fuckee are at fault. Thunder scatter Tinubu
Re: Ladies Why This??? by Lifelagood: 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
Too bad
Re: Ladies Why This??? by faithubah70(f): 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2018
How could a living child be tiny as that? Honestly ayam not understanding dis picture
Re: Ladies Why This??? by Rigel95(m): 12:34am On Sep 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
Airforce1 show me in my post where I supported abortion?

People tend to judge only women when it comes to abortion and overlook Men's contribution in the act. That's what I pointed out.

I'm not having this conversation with you for two reasons.

1) You are a Man

2) You are Airforce1

Peace.
you stated that the man decides the fate of the child and the woman is just the executioner,meaning the bulk of the blame should rest on man and not the woman...Just like the executioner ordered by his king to behead a prisoner.

Can you see the hypocrisy?
Re: Ladies Why This??? by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:21am On Sep 03, 2018
How many people will make heaven in Nigeria with these happenings
Re: Ladies Why This??? by naijacentric(m): 6:43am On Sep 03, 2018
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
Re: Ladies Why This??? by chris31(m): 6:51am On Sep 03, 2018
Women heart is so wicked & full of envy
Any man that put all her trust in naija woman dies quick
Re: Ladies Why This??? by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 03, 2018
Rigel95:

you stated that the man decides the fate of the child and the woman is just the executioner,meaning the bulk of the blame should rest on man and not the woman...Just like the executioner ordered by his king to behead a prisoner.

Can you see the hypocrisy?
I don't have time for that poo grin
Re: Ladies Why This??? by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 03, 2018
Oluromantic:

Motherhood starts from cradle? shocked If what you meant is Women are expected to be more emphatic in nature well, you may be right. But then it is also expected of Men to be more logical, responsible and humane due to natural tasks bestowed on them by nature. They are expected to be the provider, protector and leader after all . grin

Point is, quit the blame shifting. Both genders are guilty when it comes to Abortion. Except in cases where one is unaware or the other adamant and selfish. smiley
Re: Ladies Why This??? by Rigel95(m): 10:07am On Sep 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
I don't have time for that poo grin
What? More like you don't have a rebuttal.

Now run along, creep into thine shell and sin no more.
Re: Ladies Why This??? by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 03, 2018
Rigel95:

What? More like you don't have a rebuttal.

Now run along, creep into thine shell and sin no more.
This one too is pained beyond endurance grin grin oh lawd grin
Re: Ladies Why This??? by Rigel95(m): 10:24am On Sep 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
This one too is pained beyond endurance grin grin oh lawd grin
pained by the words of a faceless most likely,ugly and frustrated individual? Nah... I don't have time for that poo.

Try something else girlie.
Re: Ladies Why This??? by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 03, 2018
Rigel95:

pained by the words of a faceless most likely,ugly and frustrated individual? Nah... I don't have time for that poo.

Try something else girlie.
I don't see why I should try anything else on someone who has failed to notice the right under his so called 'opposition' I logically replied someone else (oluroomantic).

Do I have to literally type it to you that your opposition has no iota of common sense in it? I thought you would have connected the dots and moved on. I take presentation of points and manner of approach seriously in conversations. If you want us on debate/ have sensible conversations then act mature and organized

I find your outburst hilarious BTW. Thanks for the laugh grin grin
Re: Ladies Why This??? by Rigel95(m): 10:41am On Sep 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
I don't see why I should try anything else on someone who has failed to notice the right under his so called 'opposition' I logically replied someone else (oluroomantic).

Do I have to literally type it to you that your opposition has no iota of common sense in it? I thought you would have connected the dots and moved on. I take presentation of points and manner of approach seriously in conversations. If you want us on debate/ have sensible conversations then act maturely.

I find your outburst hilarious BTW. Thanks for the laugh grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? / Where Do I Find Ashawo Brothels Near Unizik Awka? / He Impregnated My Sister And Rejected It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.