Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

I Love My Guy Girl Friend. Should I Pray They Breakup. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Guy Girl Friend. Should I Pray They Breakup. (559 Views)

Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? / Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo / I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love My Guy Girl Friend. Should I Pray They Breakup. by HeOrShe: 7:31am On Sep 02, 2017
My guy is dating a gal who he does not really love because he said he only wants to Bleep d gal and eat hee money.
The gal is very caring and lovely. And it pains me each time I see her and remember my guy don't love her and it seems like am developing feelings for her.
Now both of them are having issues.
Should I tell the girl that my friend don't love her?
Should I try to reconcile them?
Should I pray they break up finally so I can meet her?
Should I forget her and take my eyes of her relationship.

The girl always ask me if my friend really love her and if he is cheating and I lie and pretend.
Re: I Love My Guy Girl Friend. Should I Pray They Breakup. by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 02, 2017
over sabi
Re: I Love My Guy Girl Friend. Should I Pray They Breakup. by Lovetinz(m): 7:37am On Sep 02, 2017
In the language of gentlemen,
It's called betrayal.
Are you a gentleman?
Re: I Love My Guy Girl Friend. Should I Pray They Breakup. by hatchy(f): 7:42am On Sep 02, 2017
Why cant you go and get yours elsewhere must it be that your friend's girlfriend?

This shows how low self-esteemed you are.

Anuofia!
Re: I Love My Guy Girl Friend. Should I Pray They Breakup. by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 02, 2017
tiff, ole, carry and go.
Re: I Love My Guy Girl Friend. Should I Pray They Breakup. by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 02, 2017
I have been in ur shoes but d difference is i wasnt in love with her... Listen, d best u can do is be diplomatic. Dont try to destroy d relationship... But if u love her u will tell her d truth abt what ur friend only wants from her, but u do it diplomatically... Becus if ur friend achieves his aim and dumps her then, she will conclude that u are also like him becus u knew and never told her... But let me tell u, dont try to impress her or be too nice to her especially now that she is in love with ur friend... U will only suffer heart break
Re: I Love My Guy Girl Friend. Should I Pray They Breakup. by tunde37(m): 8:04am On Sep 02, 2017
shoro niyen
Re: I Love My Guy Girl Friend. Should I Pray They Breakup. by Babsmike(m): 8:16am On Sep 02, 2017
DeadRat:
I have been in ur shoes but d difference is i wasnt in love with her... Listen, d best u can do is be diplomatic. Dont try to destroy d relationship... But if u love her u will tell her d truth abt what ur friend only wants from her, but u do it diplomatically... Becus if ur friend achieves his aim and dumps her then, she will conclude that u are also like him becus u knew and never told her... But let me tell u, dont try to impress her or be too nice to her especially now that she is in love with ur friend... U will only suffer heart break

Nice one.... If you are not careful , your love will turn to lust when trying to get her. Look elsewhere bro @ OP

(1) (Reply)

Akamkpa Thread / Man Shares After-$ex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook (photos) / Body Of Mass Destruction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.