Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today (47574 Views)

My Two Year Old Boy Is Stammering / Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After / Photo Of Handsome 4th Generation (Men) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by zarza450: 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
A lot of Nigerias been complaining on how to open a PayPal account and how to make it big on fiverr.. drop your numbers now, so that we can get started
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
vizkiz:
Happy birthday to your handsome kid. Obviously got the looks from you.

About the dual religion in your marriage, I'll have to give it to your straight up. Your marriage is heading for the rock.

It is better either of you switch to whichever religion preferable but a marriage with different "motivation" is heading for the Rock.

Don't be stupìd, we don't serve the same God. I have been to mosques and I have seen Muslims says shìt about Christians and our belief.

We don't preach war and we are not barbaric.

We don't practice polygamy and we have nothing like 7 virgins when we die.

Most of all, we don't need to swear an Oat before commenting on Christian topics

Call me all you want but I ain't myopic. Check my signature for your replies.

Most of those coming for you aren't even Christians, they profess Christianity but don't bear fruits of Christians.

You just said the butter truth, tho in a tactless way.

Two cannot walk together unless they agree, no hot Christian will marry an unbeliever, you're either hot or cold, if you're lukewarm, God will spit you out like trash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by silentrock(m): 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
Xbee007:

So because of what Boko Haram terrorists are doing we should hate on every Muslims? Hmmm? Bro, I pray you get freed from hatred before it consumes you whole. Christians are currently cannibalising on Muslims in CAR, DRC and Myanmar. Should Muslims hate all Christians for that.
You know I was just telling someone the other day that blacks, especially Africans, are more racists and tribalists than whites and worst still, we don't know or believe or we just pretend we can't be racists and tribalists.
He disagreed!!! "Blacks can't be racist," he said.
Maybe if I show him your demented comment he will have a rethink that truly dimwitted African racists truly exist.
I salute your write up. terrorism isn't a Muslim monopoly

1 Like

Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by Julivas(m): 4:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
Congratulations.... Happy birthday boy
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by baby124: 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
Handsome dad and son. I am sure your wife is prettt too. Don't mind the busy bodies, your family is beautiful and it works for you. Enjoy your love.
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by TheLogicalMind(m): 5:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
Xbee007:

So because of what Boko Haram terrorists are doing we should hate on every Muslims? Hmmm? Bro, I pray you get freed from hatred before it consumes you whole. Christians are currently cannibalising on Muslims in CAR, DRC and Myanmar. Should Muslims hate all Christians for that.
You know I was just telling someone the other day that blacks, especially Africans, are more racists and tribalists than whites and worst still, we don't know or believe or we just pretend we can't be racists and tribalists.
He disagreed!!! "Blacks can't be racist," he said.
Maybe if I show him your demented comment he will have a rethink that truly dimwitted African racists truly exist.

One by one let me call you out on your lies my stupid friend:

No 1 The people of Myanmar are Buddhist and not Christians. Your stupidity never allwed you to conduct a background check into Myanmar. You just stupidly leapt to the conclusion that Christians were somehow involved.

No 2 The anti Balaka came into existence after muslims staged a coup and overthrew the government of francois bosise, a Christian. The new islamic government tried to use brute force to implement shariah law in a country with an 80% Christian population. Of course ther was always going to be resistance to such evil.

Please learn the facts before you jump to conclusions. Clearly you're the gullible type who is easily mislead because of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by Moblord(m): 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ajewealth123:
Please be kind enough to wish my boy happy birthday.he I a year old today.watching him grow has been wonderful.
My first fruit
My cute boy
My joy
My happiness.
Though they traveled home for the Ileya celebration
So before you trow the religion ish,
Am a Christian and my wife is a Muslim.
Oya let the fight begin.
Lalasticlala
Abeg come do referee for this one o.
Lalasticlala.

And by the way, that's him with his mum's brother.
I love this boy to the moon and back.
Lalasticlala o abeg help me make dem wish am well for me o.
Abeg no foul talk pls, if you have any grievances with me, abeg direct it at me, abeg abeg abeg, spare my son of any yanmayanma talk o abeg
about the religious difference.. I've been looking for someone with such experience because I'm likely going to end up like that too. Which religion does the boy practice? Secondly, did any of you convert before the wedding or u were wedded despite the difference?
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by Teegelop(f): 5:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
Happy birthday handsome boy.
May God help your home
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by Ajewealth123(m): 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
Moblord:
about the religious difference.. I've been looking for someone with such experience because I'm likely going to end up like that too. Which religion does the boy practice? Secondly, did any of you convert before the wedding or u were wedded despite the difference?
actually she follows me to church in fact, she likes to go to church more than me. But since both her parent are muslims, she goes to celebrate with them anytime she feels like
Understanding matters alot, we do have our differences but we've never for once let religion get into our talk

4 Likes

Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by Yeligray(m): 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
[quote author=shaiba post=60065693][/quote]how are you?
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by Ajewealth123(m): 5:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
nathpope:

He actually wanted to cause sm rifts wt d whole child's bday cum religious ish..

the title of the topic was,
My handsome boy is a year old today

Before uncle lala changed it to whatever you see up there so don't just jump into conclusion of what you know nothing about its origin
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by olajizz01(m): 5:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
vizkiz:

About the dual religion in your marriage, I'll have to give it to your straight up. Your marriage is heading for the rock.

It is better either of you switch to whichever religion preferable but a marriage with different "motivation" is heading for the Rock.

Don't be stupìd, we don't serve the same God. I have been to mosques and I have seen Muslims says shìt about Christians and our belief.

Most of all, we don't need to swear an Oat before commenting on Christian topics

Guess the marriages of Fashola,Tinubu,Amusun have hit rock becos 3 of them were practising different religion with their spouses,leave them alone man.

1 Like

Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by Ajewealth123(m): 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
cho25bc:
Hbd to ur fine gorgeous boy.wishing him a happy fulfilling life. However,I must apologize in advance to you for what I'm about to say. U are not really mature as a husband because I don't see d rationale behind bringing this to NL. Ur fb and instagram is enough to wish him HBD. Does d innocent boy knows what is called Nairaland let alone social media? What's d fuss all about?
please,Yorubas will say 'gbobo aso ko la n Sa lo'orun' (we don't sundry all clothes). Keep ur life,marriage and most importantly ur innocent boy and d rest of ur unborn kids out of social media. Dis is where broken homes these days starts. Bringing his birthday to nl is absolutely unnecessary and sorry to say,childish.
As for d religious differences between u and ur wife,I'll just say that u are only seeking attention which is also uncalled for. It's not new,Muslims marrying Christians and vice versa so no big deal there. It's ur choice and it's nobody's business. Please be cautious of d way u expose ur home to social media all in d name of cheap fame. I rest my case. Hbd to ur boy again. God bless
like I told someone earlier, the title of the post was, my handsome boy is a year old today. It was changed by the mod.and pls what's the difference between instagram and nairaland? Are there not people who spew trash and vomit hatred there? People paste birthday, pre wedding and the likes here, am just here to tell the world I love my boy and sincerely, am not moved by whatever trash they all wrote up there. Whatever evil or nonsense they wrote goes back automatically to their children or family members
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by shaiba(f): 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
Yeligray:
how are you?

Fine sir.
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by Bootybuttchic(f): 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
vizkiz:

dude you are the most demented commentator on nairaland.....you never make sense,you and those who like your posts are just reminders that delusional people very much exist...please you need to crawl backninto a cave and think alot about things,this will give you knowledge...you need to grow up,u have been on nairaland for too long to still be acting immature...shalom!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by Bootybuttchic(f): 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ajewealth123:
like I told someone earlier, the title of the post was, my handsome boy is a year old today. It was changed by the mod.and pls what's the difference between instagram and nairaland? Are there not people who spew trash and vomit hatred there? People paste birthday, pre wedding and the likes here, am just here to tell the world I love my boy and sincerely, am not moved by whatever trash they all wrote up there. Whatever evil or nonsense they wrote goes back automatically to their children or family members
please ignore the dumb folks on here...many of them are hungry and frustrated thats why they are hating....you have a beautiful family and thats what matters

2 Likes

Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by missyQween(f): 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
Happy Birthday dear...He is so cute!!!
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by Lilimax(f): 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
manfred10:

I like you jare. You gave it straight without bending. Anybody who thinks christians and muslims serve the same God is delusional and crazy and needs mental treatment
True!

1 Like

Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by Ajewealth123(m): 6:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
[b][/b]
kennygee:

Most of those coming for you aren't even Christians, they profess Christianity but don't bear fruits of Christians.

You just said the butter truth, tho in a tactless way.

Two cannot walk together unless they agree, no hot Christian will marry an unbeliever, you're either hot or cold, if you're lukewarm, God will spit you out like trash.

i never wanted to reply you both but let me enlighten you.
Are you familiar with the term, heaven rejoice when a soul is converted?
Must you marry because of religion?
Do you marry for religion or you marry foe love?
Though you both aren't worth my mention but still, your opinion, your choice.
My decision, my opinion, my problem, my cross.
After all i didn't seek your opinion on the matter, I never even said the post was about religion so why not just face your front and your problems?

3 Likes

Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by snowblaq(f): 6:20pm On Sep 02, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
HBD to the cute boy.

Hope he is not torn between which religion to follow and embraces atheism.

Lemme come and be going before I start receiving bombs from 3 different countries.

Bombs for what?.... Isn't what you said the truth?... There can never be two masters in a ship... Even the Bible said... Choose this day whom you would serve.... You can't serve two masters.
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2017
Bootybuttchic:
dude you are the most demented commentator on nairaland.....you never make sense,you and those who like your posts are just reminders that delusional people very much exist...please you need to crawl backninto a cave and think alot about things,this will give you knowledge...you need to grow up,u have been on nairaland for too long to still be acting immature...shalom!

I thought I was the only one who noticed. The worst thing is you can't ignore because it is always big and bold and blue
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by snowblaq(f): 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
modelmike7:

CHRIS LAM.
When he grows Up he chooses which religion he wants.
We serve the same God.

Actually we do not serve the same God.....
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by TheLogicalMind(m): 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
lovelygurl:

I've been reading your comments and I have to say your mind is not as logical as you think it is. Kindly stay off my mentions, I can't come and deal with foolish people who are to lazy to educate themselves, who preach hate in the name of Christ and are being blind to what had and is still happening.

Oh and focus on your own sins and your judgemental ass, focus on making heaven first before you run your mouth.

I see you’re one of those autistic retards who has to make an extra effort just to appear normal. If your senses were intact you would have understood that all I am trying to say is that oil and water do not and should never mix.

Someone who believes in this:

Mat 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Has nothing in common with someone who believes in this:

Quran Chapter 9 Verse 29:
"Fight those from among the Jews and the Christians who believe not in Allah nor the last day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and his apostle nor acknowledge the religion of truth until they
pay the Jizya [tax on non-Muslims] with willing submission and feel themselves subdued and humiliated"

Generally speaking, it is best to marry someone whose values are the same as yours, but unrealistic idiots like you insist on blurring the lines between good and evil in the name of so called “open mindedness!’”

What a joker you are! Please continue living in your fantasy world and save whatever meager brain cells you possess for the Romance section of nairaland where you are most active.

Stop poking your nose into any topic where knowledge of the crucial facts in issue and the use of brain power are actually considered necessary and not a luxury.

2 Likes

Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
snowblaq:

Actually we do not serve the same God.....
We actually do, but I am not talking about the extremist here.
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

I didn't even bother to read this loooool. It's going to be 100% crap and nothing more. I can't lose anymore healthy brain cells. Meet you in hell grin

1 Like

Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ajewealth123:
[b][/b]i never wanted to reply you both but let me enlighten you.
Are you familiar with the term, heaven rejoice when a soul is converted?
Must you marry because of religion?
Do you marry for religion or you marry foe love?
Though you both aren't worth my mention but still, your opinion, your choice.
My decision, my opinion, my problem, my cross.
After all i didn't seek your opinion on the matter, I never even said the post was about religion so why not just face your front and your problems?

I didn't mention you, I wouldn't even have commented but I just needed to comment on the previous comment of the mentioned guy.

I don't mean any malice, your son is handsome, like you said, it is an opinion and we are all entitled to it.
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by BabaIbo: 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
sexybaby22:

Eyin Aye oooo. Sharp sharp you have detected his location.

LoL... GPS mode activated... no mind me joor bae
BTW
I like your moniker, I wish I fit detect your own location... lol
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by BabaIbo: 6:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ajewealth123:
that's actually my wife's junior brother thanks all the same.my wife and kid traveled to osogbo for the sallah celebration

smiles... You're welcome bro
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by Xbee007(m): 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

One by one let me call you out on your lies my stupid friend:

No 1 The people of Myanmar are Buddhist and not Christians. Your stupidity never allwed you to conduct a background check into Myanmar. You just stupidly leapt to the conclusion that Christians were somehow involved.

No 2 The anti Balaka came into existence after muslims staged a coup and overthrew the government of francois bosise, a Christian. The new islamic government tried to use brute force to implement shariah law in a country with an 80% Christian population. Of course ther was always going to be resistance to such evil.

Please learn the facts before you jump to conclusions. Clearly you're the gullible type who is easily mislead because of ignorance.
Say whatever you want to justify your hatred for your fellow human because they are different from you. But please don't you ever quote me again!!!

1 Like

Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by TheLogicalMind(m): 6:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
Bootybuttchic:

Like all subhuman retard you just rant without making an effort to confront the facts. What has he said that is untrue? If you feel he is lying then produce the real facts. Or perhaps you can't because he's telling the truth?
If you want to travel through life stupid then please travel alone. Don't try to infect others with your mental deficiencies.

1 Like

Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by snowblaq(f): 6:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
modelmike7:

We actually do, but I am not talking about the extremist here.

Nope... We do not... Or better still,.. You do... And i don't
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by TheLogicalMind(m): 6:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
lovelygurl:

I didn't even bother to read this loooool. It's going to be 100% crap and nothing more. I can't lose anymore healthy brain cells. Meet you in hell grin

Blame your family's gene pool for your loss of brain cells dearie. I'm afraid that's nothing to do with me grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Tricks Nigerian Women Use To "Trap Men Into Marriage" / "My Mom Walked Me Down The Aisle" - Lady Who Avoided Kneeling At Her Wedding / Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.