Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,486 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today (47584 Views)

My Two Year Old Boy Is Stammering / Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After / Photo Of Handsome 4th Generation (Men) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

Blame your family's gene pool for your loss of brain cells dearie. I'm afraid that's nothing to do with me grin

Definitely sure it's you. I gotta protect my brain grin

Quoting up and down as if I care if you die or live tomorrow lmao grin

I do not know what's worse little knowledge about history or using the bible to justify hatred.

Your kind will have a special place in hell loool. Can't wait to meet you there. Instead of concentrating on making heaven, he's pointing hands on others. Lmao grin

All this fake Christians grin

1 Like

Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by TheLogicalMind(m): 6:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
lovelygurl:

Definitely sure it's you. I gotta protect my brain grin

Quoting up and down as if I care if you die or live tomorrow lmao grin

I do not know what's worse little knowledge about history or using the bible to justify hatred.

Your kind will have a special place in hell loool. Can't wait to meet you there. Instead of concentrating on making heaven, he's pointing hands on others. Lmao grin

All this fake Christians grin

So you DO read my quotes (extreme blushing) Thanks for reading even though you said you don't read. Such contradictions say a lot. You're on my case and you're loving it.
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

So you DO read my quotes (extreme blushing) Thanks for reading even though you said you don't read. Such contradictions say a lot. You're on my case and you're loving it.

I didn't even bother to read that long one. Can't do that to myself. A long stupid text. Man, stupidity hurts. I wonder how you survive. I'm only getting bits of it from you but YOU, YOU are carrying it. You are the definition of it.

Such a pity cry

But anyway

Auf Nimmerwiedersehen grin wink

1 Like

Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by grafixdon: 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
Happy birthday day boy. Greetings from Okefia Osogbo

1 Like

Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by nathpope(m): 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ajewealth123:
the title of the topic was,
My handsome boy is a year old today

Before uncle lala changed it to whatever you see up there so don't just jump into conclusion of what you know nothing about its origin

so sorry bro...u shld av jst kept it simple for NLers to wish ur (truly handsome) boy a HBd instead of including the religious content.

U knw say religious bigots plenty for dis arena...
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by TheLogicalMind(m): 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2017
lovelygurl:

I didn't even bother to read that long one. Can't do that to myself. A long stupid text. Man, stupidity hurts. I wonder how you survive. I'm only getting bits of it from you but YOU, YOU are carrying it. You are the definition of it.

Such a pity cry

But anyway

Auf Nimmerwiedersehen grin wink

Don't know any German, sorry. Summarising isn't my strong suit, but I can't help wondering why you keep insisting you didn't read my lengthy post when clearly you did. Don't be afraid to fess up.
Actually, your current stupidity aside, I've read some of posts and found the occasional nugget of reason here and there.
Are you Nigerian? Can we meet up? I genuinely find you interesting and your attempts at put-down humour are like watching a baby trying to learn language. So cute. There's literally nothing you can call me that can get me mad. I'm thick skinned like that. grin
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

Don't know any German, sorry. Summarising isn't my strong suit, but I can't help wondering why you keep insisting you didn't read my lengthy post when clearly you did. Don't be afraid to fess up.
Actually, your current stupidity aside, I've read some of posts and found the occasional nugget of reason here and there.
Are you Nigerian? Can we meet up? I genuinely find you interesting and your attempts at put-down humour are like watching a baby trying to learn language. So cute. There's literally nothing you can call me that can get me mad. I'm thick skinned like that. grin

What a stalker grin

But anyway there's a difference between trying to hurt you and stating the facts. So your skin being as thick as kim k's butt, is not really the point
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by princejones(m): 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2017
You boy is cute,happy birthday boy
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
snowblaq:

Nope... We do not... Or better still,.. You do... And i don't
You are 100 % RIGHT now sis!!
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by MrSly(m): 8:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ajewealth123:
Please be kind enough to wish my boy happy birthday.he I a year old today.watching him grow has been wonderful.
My first fruit
My cute boy
My joy
My happiness.
Though they traveled home for the Ileya celebration
So before you trow the religion ish,
Am a Christian and my wife is a Muslim.
Oya let the fight begin.
Lalasticlala
Abeg come do referee for this one o.
Lalasticlala.

And by the way, that's him with his mum's brother.
I love this boy to the moon and back.
Lalasticlala o abeg help me make dem wish am well for me o.
Abeg no foul talk pls, if you have any grievances with me, abeg direct it at me, abeg abeg abeg, spare my son of any yanmayanma talk o abeg
Happy birthday kiddy. He looks promising.
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by sorextee(m): 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
After the reggae play the blues....
So all those una ranting Na initial Gra Gra... undecided

lovelygurl:

What a stalker grin

But anyway there's a difference between trying to hurt you and stating the facts. So your skin being as thick as kim k's butt, is not really the point
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by kechywillz(m): 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
Yes, Yorubas can tolerate inter-religious marriages but what about their counterparts the Northerners who their men marry christian ladies but sounds strange when a Christian man wants to marry a Muslim lady? This is a question begging for an answer. Because u can't tell me we are united in Nigeria but u disapprove me from marrying a Muslim lady whereas u marry christian ladies freely, Muslims with double standards
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by Lusile(m): 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
Happy birthday my yellow pawpaw baby, God bless ur new age.
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by Lusile(m): 10:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
Happy birthday my yellow pawpaw baby, God bless ur new age in Jesus mighty name. Amen
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
lovelygurl:

I thought I was the only one who noticed. The worst thing is you can't ignore because it is always big and bold and blue
i swear ...i had to stop reading comments in blue fonts
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by HIScraziness(m): 11:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ajewealth123:
the title of the topic was,
My handsome boy is a year old today

Before uncle lala changed it to whatever you see up there so don't just jump into conclusion of what you know nothing about its origin

Look at what religion has done to us!! Op, I can perceive you've got the sweetest marriage ever cheesy . I'm from your kinda family too tho, my mum's is a Muslim while my dad is a Christian, they've been together for like 32years now, a very lovely union if you ask me.

Happy birthday to your little champ BTW!

1 Like

Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by itsmeurLady(f): 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
Happy bday to ur son OP... he's very very cute actually but let me correct an impression here.... I saw in one of ur replies that u and ur wife have been together for 7 years that's bcs she's is a lady and apparently she is the Muslim one and she is left with no choice other than to be submissive to you... so don't make it look like she goes to the mosque and u go to church bcs from ur explanation u sed she follows you to church and she is starting to fall in love with ur church meaning ur doctrines might slowly be creeping into her without u knowing... I have not come here to tell U ur marriage won't work, it must work and will continue to work in the name of Jesus but hope u train your son in the knowledge of Christ and not otherwise. Shalom
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by fSociety: 12:26am On Sep 03, 2017
Ajewealth123:
am just gonna say this, we've been together for 7years, can you beat that?

That's your business. He didn't ask you for the details of your about-to-be failed marriage.

The day was about your son, and you just had to add your religion to the mix? You'll get what's coming to you though. Nonsense.
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by cosade(m): 12:28am On Sep 03, 2017
For the sake of non-Yorubas on this thread, we have a saying that says "Obirin o ni esin" which translates to "a spinster has no religion".

A spinster takes to her husband's religion when married, however, the Yorubas are very educated and exposed so the issue of religion is more of a personal thing.

The Govenor of Oyo State is a Muslim but he allowed his wife to remain a Catholic. Former Lagos State Governor, BRF is a Muslim but his wife is a strong member of RCCG and so many others.

I once shared my own family's inter religion relationship on NL.
https://www.nairaland.com/3158853/mixed-christian-muslim-families-lets-share
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by Emyjeze(m): 12:56am On Sep 03, 2017
vizkiz:
Happy birthday to your handsome kid. Obviously got the looks from you.

About the dual religion in your marriage, I'll have to give it to your straight up. Your marriage is heading for the rock.

It is better either of you switch to whichever religion preferable but a marriage with different "motivation" is heading for the Rock.

Don't be stupìd, we don't serve the same God. I have been to mosques and I have seen Muslims says shìt about Christians and our belief.

We don't preach war and we are not barbaric.

We don't practice polygamy and we have nothing like 7 virgins when we die.

Most of all, we don't need to swear an Oat before commenting on Christian topics

Call me all you want but I ain't myopic. Check my signature for your replies.
All av ever dreamed of. marrying a Muslim girl
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by boleswagg: 3:28am On Sep 03, 2017
vizkiz:
Happy birthday to your handsome kid. Obviously got the looks from you.

About the dual religion in your marriage, I'll have to give it to your straight up. Your marriage is heading for the rock.

It is better either of you switch to whichever religion preferable but a marriage with different "motivation" is heading for the Rock.

Don't be stupìd, we don't serve the same God. I have been to mosques and I have seen Muslims says shìt about Christians and our belief.

We don't preach war and we are not barbaric.

We don't practice polygamy and we have nothing like 7 virgins when we die.

Most of all, we don't need to swear an Oat before commenting on Christian topics

Call me all you want but I ain't myopic. Check my signature for your replies.
imagin see as hin open mouth no respect watsoever for someone's precious marriage o si n soro bi eledumare a soro ma ye se iwo lo da won see as he's talking like God! Frustrated somebody if it's hit rock for ur somebody pray for this lovely family that God should lead them.
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by Funjosh(m): 5:06am On Sep 03, 2017
Aminat508:
my madridguy nko? cry cry

He will be our best man on that day cool
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by Nobody: 5:13am On Sep 03, 2017
HIScraziness:

Look at what religion has done to us!! Op, I can perceive you've got the sweetest marriage ever cheesy . I'm from your kinda family too tho, my mum's is a Muslim while my dad is a Christian, they've been together for like 32years now, a very lovely union if you ask me.

Happy birthday to your little champ BTW!

Lol same here. My grandpa on mum's side was Christian while grandpa was a Muslim.

My aunt on dad's side is a Christian while her husband is a Muslim lol
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by Origin(f): 5:27am On Sep 03, 2017
Let love reign supreme..

Enjoy.
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by schamch: 6:20am On Sep 03, 2017
yes he should leave religion out of this, in as much as he has a happy home. The kid might pick any of the two religions when he grows up. I know of a relative that practices 'IFA' & he is successful. only God knows the best. I wish our little friend more glorious years on earth.
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by Ajewealth123(m): 9:36am On Sep 03, 2017
fSociety:

That's your business. He didn't ask you for the details of your about-to-be failed marriage.

The day was about your son, and you just had to add your religion to the mix? You'll get what's coming to you though. Nonsense.
oga take your frustrations to your useless parents who didn't train you well, na from now till eternity come, all your generation wedding go dey fail bastard
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by mechanics(m): 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2017
Ungodly association.
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by CrownV12(m): 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
Ajewealth123:
Please be kind enough to wish my boy happy birthday.he I a year old today.watching him grow has been wonderful.
My first fruit
My cute boy
My joy
My happiness.
Though they traveled home for the Ileya celebration
So before you trow the religion ish,
Am a Christian and my wife is a Muslim.
Oya let the fight begin.
Lalasticlala
Abeg come do referee for this one o.
Lalasticlala.

And by the way, that's him with his mum's brother.
I love this boy to the moon and back.
Lalasticlala o abeg help me make dem wish am well for me o.
Abeg no foul talk pls, if you have any grievances with me, abeg direct it at me, abeg abeg abeg, spare my son of any yanmayanma talk o abeg

I see alekuwodo market in oshogbo.
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by sorextee(m): 2:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
Today is Sunday bros, calm down.. This is nairaland for you. Different kinda pple with their diff way of reasoning, especially the guy with d blue ink and that fanatic with an illogical mind.. undecided

Ajewealth123:
oga take your frustrations to your useless parents who didn't train you well, na from now till eternity come, all your generation wedding go dey fail bastard
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by Ajewealth123(m): 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
mechanics:
Ungodly association.
do you actually know it is people whose parents have ungodly association that knows so much about ungodly association? Cos they've experienced it first hand
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by mechanics(m): 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
Ajewealth123:
do you actually know it is people whose parents have ungodly association that knows so much about ungodly association? Cos they've experienced it first hand
hmmmm, so you are encouraging others whose parents are into it, to experience it also abi.
Re: My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today by fSociety: 3:12am On Sep 04, 2017
Ajewealth123:

Make sure to notify us when the marriage fails grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"My Mom Walked Me Down The Aisle" - Lady Who Avoided Kneeling At Her Wedding / Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) / My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.