Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo (37455 Views)

Ifa Doesn't Pick Yoruba Kings, Only Governors Do - Oluwo Of Iwo / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title / "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
prekumohtim:

Since he rejected it and you so much care for the idol, you can request for it to be kept in your house

I wouldn't mind. I would welcome it.
Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
dataking:
Why is it paining some people that he removed their ancestors that demand palm oil and blood to be put on them from the palace. Useless idiots. If he said he was worshipping idols now. Same hypocrites will call him a ritualist and skull miner. You can never satisfy human beings. So please your Lord. All praises to Allah. Great oba, ride on.

you fool he is seated on a post of traditional religion.

what tomorrow i became the imam of ur satanic mosque and burned down all the quran there and broke the minaret and burned the shitty place down? how would you feel.

boko haram goats. no wonder u animals cannot adjust in foreign nations.

1 Like

Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:20pm On Sep 02, 2017
goaldynboy:

PAGAN!! Repent and give your life to Christ before it's too late!!

ur churches should be bombed by bh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

I wonder why we have to associate kingship with idol worshipping undecided

Its GODS worshiping through idols

idol is that black stone u worship in mecca without meaning or association.

anf btw this Nigerian Yoruba tribal monarchy not any random bullshyts.
Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by CioAngels(f): 5:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
I just don't understand this oba, Orisa that must have been part of his coronation is no longer identified with, nawao. I enjoy the history, but not the throwing away of the Orisa, hope the custodians of Orisa will secure it.
Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by Itzneowizy(m): 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ok.....you've just killed yourself
Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
Say no to idol worshiping , am proud of you Oba cheesy

Nothing go happen to you
stone idols can't do shyt
Allah the almighty Will protect you my brother

May your rule be long & blessed

Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by Tjazz5299: 6:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
This "GUY" just talks anyhow like a leaking tap. Turning himself into a FOOL because of "RELIGION".
"A TRUE KING DOES NOT DISCRIMIMATE AGAINST ANY RELIGION"

what will you know about kings if you are not from a Royal family
Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by KingSango(m): 6:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
It is an abomination to kill a king but not to ceremoniously remove him from the throne if he has proven unfit to be king. And this man is not fit to be king of the land of the Gods, so the people must remove this sacrilege from office. Wants to destroy the African civilization's ancient artefact that are precious no matter what ethnic group has them, Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Fon, Dahomey, Benin, Akon, they are all priceless! Ase, ase, ase, ooo! Love, Sango.

Expose the Illuminati Christians and Muslims: https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

1 Share

Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by Tjazz5299: 6:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
[quote author=KingSango post=60071514]
It is an abomination to kill a king but not to ceremoniously remove him from the throne if he has proven unfit to be king. And this man is not fit to be king of the land of the Gods, so the people must remove this sacrilege from office. Wants to destroy the African civilization's ancient artefact that are precious no matter what ethnic group has them, Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Fon, Dahomey, Benin, Akon, they are all priceless! Ase, ase, ase, ooo! Love, Sango.

you be monkey. can't imagine people like this still exist in this age with your ancient artefact bullshits. Tell me one person ancient artifacts Don epp

2 Likes

Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by KingSango(m): 6:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
[quote author=Tjazz5299 post=60071656][/quote]

No ancient people on this planet eradicates their culture, not Asians, not Indians, not Arabs, not Europeans, not anybody but Africans. You are the only people trying to prove to world that you are modern but eradicating your own ancestral heritage. Not only have some of you Illuminati Christians and Muslims, who are just hypocrites, because you belong to all these Illuminati cults, but you holding back Africa from healing from the centuries of attacks upon its civilization. You are doing nothing more than what Africans as slave traders did to their people during the slave trade.

1 Share

Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by dayo840(m): 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
kingxsamz:

k
guy u weak me o......despite d long epistle....u end it with "K"

1 Like

Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by Tjazz5299: 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
[quote author=KingSango post=60071780]

No ancient people on this planet eradicates their culture, not Asians, not Indians, not Arabs, not Europeans, not anybody but Africans. You are the only people trying to prove to world that you are modern but eradicating your own ancestral heritage. Not only have some of you Illuminati Christians and Muslims, who are just hypocrites, because you belong to all these Illuminati cults, but you holding back Africa from healing from the centuries of attacks upon its civilization. You are doing nothing more than what Africans as slave traders did to their people during the slave trade.

you mean ancentral heritage like killing people as sacrifice to gods or goddess. well done sight you bro: where do you #rep?

1 Like

Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by KingSango(m): 7:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
[quote author=Tjazz5299 post=60071939][/quote]

You despicable traitor, if the kings were not attacked and defanged by colonialism they would be strong enough to stop all the witchcraft being done. I've read the history and the Kings didn't play they used to burn down entire villages for harboring witches and evil wizards. We regulated the energy and spiritual realm, it was not a free for all. It is the Christians and Muslims that opened the door for Illuminati worship via evil Freemasonry, Blaque Axe, Boko Horam and other demonic cults that exist today because of Illuminati Christians and Muslims.

Wole Soyinka who founded the demonic Blaque Axe is a sodomite Christian. The Boko Horam are sodomites Muslims. All the people pushing homosexuality in Africa are tied to the Christian Church. The Xenophobia in South Africa was inspired by sodomite Christian pastors acting on orders of Rome to disrupt continental African trade, commerce and economics between each other. Time to tell the whole truth, Christianity and Islam are ruining Africa not saving it. Ase.

More about the demonic Illuminati here: https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

1 Share

Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by Tjazz5299: 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]

should have known when you are#KingSango; this is bound to happen. well lemme ask you, what has been your greatest achievement in your esteemed religion. #KingSango...

1 Like

Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by okenwaa(m): 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2017
Story long abeg.....Can't fit read am
Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by Tjazz5299: 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
how foolish you are... Boko Haram to invade as a sign of punishment, to the king or to the town. think before you type asshole.
Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by orisa37: 7:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
That's to say you rebuilt your Palace by The Will of The Supreme Spirit. Hallelujay!
Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by KingSango(m): 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tjazz5299:
[color=#990000][/color]

should have known when you are#KingSango; this is bound to happen. well lemme ask you, what has been your greatest achievement in your esteemed religion. #KingSango...

You forget that I know Christianity and Islam is some Illuminati pedophile/sodomite trash. You remember wisely that I can prove it in any argument with substantial empirical evidence, which is historical and accurate. Ase.

Sango was the greatest King in the history of Africa, ruled more territoriality than any king we've ever had. Yorubas prospered and there was peace with Fulani and Hausa people. Sango will reign again. Illuminati Christians and Muslims will be eliminated from the land of the Gods. Ase. Love, Sango.

The Demonic Christian, Jewish and Muslim Illuminati: https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

1 Share

Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by orisa37: 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
That was Abraham destroying his father's many IDOLS which his father gave him to sell.
Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
KingSango:

You despicable traitor, if the kings were not attacked and defanged by colonialism they would be strong enough to stop all the witchcraft being done....

Wole Soyinka who founded the demonic Blaque Axe is a sodomite Christian. ....The Boko Horam are sodomites Muslims....

More about the demonic Illuminati here: https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

Woah there....hold your horses.
Wole Soyinka is a self professed disciple of Ogun the yoruba god of iron and war. He has declared this in public numerous times, his Nobel Prize was dedicated to Ogun

1 Like

Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by realmindz: 8:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
PAGAN9JA:
i hope one day boko haram of the false arab dog he worships comes for his throat.

look at the audacity of this gay fellow to call the religious practices of the land he resides on as dirty. Nigeria is a slave country. this goat should be behind bars for disrepecting rhe faith of a large section of the population.

who even put hime on the throne.

i hope the murderous cult of boko haram spreads to his village which he calls a "kingdom". then he will realise. I believe the Gods will teach her a lesson.

And i hope the state protects that 800 yr old idol represenring the Orisa. it is a historic item of great significance to the land and a large temple needs to be built for it as per its status.

it is finished for Africans...

When a supposed custodian of the culture is speaking of Jewish and Arab gods while demonizing his own..
What a wasted race

2 Likes

Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by orisa37: 8:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
Kings are wise after God. Yoruba call Kings "EKEJI-ORISA", meaning ordained King by God.
For Israel, God gave out the characteristics of a King before He appointed Saul.
Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by KingSango(m): 8:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Woah there....hold your horses.
Wole Soyinka is a self professed disciple of Ogun the yoruba god of iron and war. He has declared this in public numerous times, his Nobel Prize was dedicated to Ogun

Then how come he start an Illuminati invisible college cult? Only Christians are forming these demonic college cults. I checked online he's a Christian identified not a follower of Ogun.
Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by realmindz: 8:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
[quote author=Tjazz5299 post=60071939][/quote]

Do you know that the most evil gods were alla and Yahweh of the bible and Koran, they killed far more people than the any other gods

plus humans were sacrificed to Yahweh in those as well...they only packaged their gods and holy books to make them look good but even the bible still made mentioned of burning human bones on the alter of Yahweh.

1 Like

Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
KingSango:

Then how come he start an Illuminati invisible college cult? Only Christians are forming these demonic college cults. I checked online he's a Christian identified not a follower of Ogun.

Wole formed a group to fight colonialism, discrimination and oppression by lecturers at UI. The last two of these still go on today in Nigerian universities. They took a romantic sounding name Pyrates as a way of publishing their commitment to rebelliousness. That is the official history and I personally tend to believe it. Note that no contemporary of Soyinka ever came up with a claim that the group was involved in violence against students. All those tales began after breakaway factions emerged.

2. This is the first time I have ever heard illuminati and Soyinka/pyrates mentioned in the same sentence

3. Cults exist and proliferate in African traditional religion. They are not an exclusively European phenomenon - Egbesu, Orisha, Ogboni, Arochukwu, Olokun, Asagidi and many others. I have travelled the length and breath of Nigeria and I can tell you that every tribe I have come across withthe exception of the fulani has a cult group affiliated to it and linked to traditional religion. Not that this is necessarily a bad thing.

4. Read : Nobel prize citation. He mentions Ogun by line 3. https://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/literature/laureates/1986/soyinka-speech.html
Also the books Ake: The Childhood Years, You Must Set Forth At Dawn. I am surprised you don't know that WS is an unabashed traditionalist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
KingSango:

Wole Soyinka's email address is: eniogun@aol.com

2 Likes

Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tjazz5299:

what will you know about kings if you are not from a Royal family
And who told you im not from a royal family? undecided
Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by Demmzy15(m): 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
PAGAN9JA:

you fool he is seated on a post of traditional religion.

what tomorrow i became the imam of ur satanic mosque and burned down all the quran there and broke the minaret and burned the shitty place down? how would you feel.

boko haram goats. no wonder u animals cannot adjust in foreign nations.
You're very unreasonable Wallahi, you want to become an Imam to burn the mosques?

Very stup'd!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by Lonergem: 9:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
I Pity Dis Young Man Who Get An Audacity To Be Playing Wt Gods Dat His Forefather Served

Its by force to become a king when you know they are nt clean?
If u dnt need your life again go nd sell it on olx instead of playing pranks wt gods gringringrin
Re: I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo by KingSango(m): 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Wole formed a group to fight colonialism, discrimination and oppression by lecturers at UI. The last two of these still go on today in Nigerian universities. They took a romantic sounding name Pyrates as a way of publishing their commitment to rebelliousness. That is the official history and I personally tend to believe it. Note that no contemporary of Soyinka ever came up with a claim that the group was involved in violence against students. All those tales began after breakaway factions emerged.

2. This is the first time I have ever heard illuminati and Soyinka/pyrates mentioned in the same sentence

3. Cults exist and proliferate in African traditional religion. They are not an exclusively European phenomenon - Egbesu, Orisha, Ogboni, Arochukwu, Olokun, Asagidi and many others. I have travelled the length and breath of Nigeria and I can tell you that every tribe I have come across withthe exception of the fulani has a cult group affiliated to it and linked to traditional religion. Not that this is necessarily a bad thing.

4. Read : Nobel prize citation. He mentions Ogun by line 3. https://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/literature/laureates/1986/soyinka-speech.html
Also the books Ake: The Childhood Years, You Must Set Forth At Dawn. I am surprised you don't know that WS is an unabashed traditionalist.

Sometimes I talk too much but often its the only way to get at the root of many secrets. I have no issue with tradional cults I am speaking of demonic cults, there is a giantic difference, you know. I know that sodomy isnt apart of traditional culture but you and I can agree homosexuality and pedophilia is in Africa due in part to Christianity, Islam and the demonic cults of Freemasonry they share between them. Ase.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) / "I Haven’t Adopted The Title Of An Emir" - Oluwo Of Iwo Oba Abdul-Rasheed Akanbi / Masquerade Seriously Beats An Okada Rider (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.