Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Ooni Of Ife’s Marriage Finally Collapse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ooni Of Ife’s Marriage Finally Collapse (330 Views)

Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex / See Recent Picture Of Ex Wife Of Ooni Of Ife Wife Wura Ola / Married Nigeria Man Collapse And Nearly Died During Sex With A Calabar Woman(vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife’s Marriage Finally Collapse by BiggyBamBam: 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
After weeks of denials and threats of libel from the royal palace of Ooni of Ife, the progenitor of the Yoruba race, His Imperial Majesty, Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi about the alleged crash of his fairytale marriage to Queen Wuraola. It is now official. The months old marriage is finally over.

In an Instagram post on her official handle, the beautiful queen officially announced that she is no longer married to Ooni. Part of her post read thus: “What I can confirm, is that the Ooni and I are no more. I inhale love and exhale gratitude. My journey continues as a humanitarian aiding women and victims of domestic violence & abuse with the United Nations. No matter how much time you’ve invested, no matter the use of media to silence & manipulate, no matter the circumstance, slander, embarrassment, threats and lies: Get out and seek immediate help!”

Though her estranged husband, Ooni Adeyeye Enitan has maintained a dignified silence in the face of all the drama. Presently, the erstwhile queen has changed her name to Zynab-Otiti Obanor – her maiden name. And it seems she has moved on with her life.

(1) (Reply)

I Want An Office Squatt In Lagos / Buy 2K Jumia Voucher For 1000NGN / I Introduce My New Sexual Health And Fitness App (android OS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.