Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track (34934 Views)

Vic O Challenges Shatta Wale To A Rap Battle After He Insulted Nigerians (video) / Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) / Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by sunnyeinstein(m): 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
fergie001:
VicO
Airforce1

Why u kon call Airforce1 naw? Abeg free our own king of rap for nairaland oo

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by kagari: 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
kingxsamz:
lol...I dedicate this FTC to speeddarlignton(Aka) The energy god, antenna and scorpion king... when he takes a step u hear bang, he takes anoda step u hear dadadang, he takes the third step u hear BANGDADADANG.. "CUS WE AIN'T REGULAR"
finally ...
to the topic above
vic'o is a joke and I think he'd be more successful in comedy...
I wonder how he makes money from music...
does anyone even buy his music?
I only download his songs just to listen to it when I'm bored... undecided

If 10 million people download for same reason, you know that is cool cash

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by Lily4star(f): 6:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tamarapetty:
angry prepare too!! ima split ya head into two so you can think twice , only time you gon be feeling high is having emotion for flies then ima crack your ribs like a comedian and pack ya hips so you know how pain feels. i gat you on ya knees now, your next to the feet (DEFEAT) !

WATCH OUT cool

You rhyme tight, but this is no fight cos with words too I could drop you in a casket and even if you try to challenge na you go cast first, test me not, I could hurt your feelings like leaked nudes with heart broken like damaged goods and like a phone screen wish you had a protector cos you would feel your shame is been watched on a projector.

LOL, don't Laff me, me sef wan rhyme

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by Tamarapetty(f): 6:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lily4star:

You rhyme tight, but this is no fight cos with words too I could drop you in a casket and even if you try to challenge na you go cast first, test me not, I could hurt your feelings like leaked nudes with heart broken like damaged goods and like a phone screen wish you had a protector cos you would feel your shame is been watched on a projector.

LOL, don't Laff me, me sef wan rhyme
cheesy cheesy You try jare

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by TellMeNothing: 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tamarapetty:
angry prepare too!! ima split ya head into two so you can think twice, only time you gon be feeling high is having emotion for flies then ima crack your ribs like a comedian and pack ya hips so you know how pain feels. i gat you on ya knees now, your next to the feet (DEFEAT) !

WATCH OUT cool

Ahn ahn, you have my attention..

Na girl the rap like this

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by Lily4star(f): 6:20pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tamarapetty:
cheesy cheesy You try jare

I was about quoting you to tell you I am not feeling fine sef, before you finish me

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 02, 2017
niggi4life:
VicO my main man grin. The only guy that makes me laugh even when i'm just so annoyed

In case you guys want the Lyrics.. it's here:

Intro:
aaah hahaha, vic o. common (mpl empire)

woooo common listen

Rap:

Don jazzy, i'm here for you now

i'm killing it, i'm that one nigga wey dey shoot bird

mama, papa pikin no go fly

Listen on me now now yeah

omo!! i no fit type again hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by Tamarapetty(f): 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lily4star:

I was about quoting you to tell you I am not feeling fine sef, before you finish me
Lol, chicken tongue
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by Tamarapetty(f): 6:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
TellMeNothing:

Ahn ahn, you have my attention..
Na girl the rap like this
Lol, yeah grin
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by TellMeNothing: 6:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tamarapetty:
Lol, yeah grin
Means u must be lover of Rap music. Hence you have automatically become my friend..

Who are your top 3 heads?
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by 234ng44uk(m): 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
CEOYOMZZYBLOG:
[img]https://1.bp..com/-BauHreu2nJQ/WaqpsCGxvbI/AAAAAAAADsg/PILuiwIdPj4tt8lV-uiMZHSCBO1OhmYyACLcBGAs/s320/don-jazzy-and-vic-o.jpg[/img]

Few weeks back, Controversial Nigerian rapper, Vic O, called out Mavin Record Boss, Don Jazzy to feature him in a track, or risk being dissed.

Vic O threatened Don Jazzy, and gave him an ultimatum of 6 days to respond to him, or feature him in a song.. 6 days passed, and the singer, cooked a massive hit diss track for the mavin record boss.

Don Jazzy, of course been silent since the first day Vic O threatened him, but now,he has finally reacted to the diss track.

He replied;

"Nice one baba. Drop a remix sharp sharp"

[img]https://3.bp..com/-W11s8vcBcRI/Waqp5zMx9gI/AAAAAAAADsk/HVzNuxPJVYcqQIMb0nLCAXyNAAOc7So3wCLcBGAs/s320/vico.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-y12TBbCgmWs/Waqp7MOZJeI/AAAAAAAADso/_jJRTCKvm8oHbNB2s0YwvgHMiO2eZ4Z3gCLcBGAs/s320/donj.jpg[/img]

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/don-jazzy-finally-reacts-to-diss-track.html

Wicked! LOL
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by mhisterdreezy(m): 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
kingxsamz:
lol...I dedicate this FTC to speeddarlignton(Aka) The energy god, antenna and scorpion king... when he takes a step u hear bang, he takes anoda step u hear dadadang, he takes the third step u hear BANGDADADANG.. "CUS WE AIN'T REGULAR"
finally ...
to the topic above
. bang dang dang wen I take another step u hear bangdangbangdang

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
Wth is "official diss"?
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by wackpoet(m): 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tamarapetty:
angry prepare too!! ima split ya head into two so you can think twice, only time you gon be feeling high is having emotion for flies then ima crack your ribs like a comedian and pack ya hips so you know how pain feels. i gat you on ya knees now, your next to the feet (DEFEAT) !

WATCH OUT cool
omg this is legendary ish , this is 9ice
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by onatisi(m): 7:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
GreenMavro:
OK now...he just made Vic O more relevant
Actually he made him look stupidd
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
kingxsamz:
finally ...
to the topic above

Paping off at maximum frequency

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
Vic o grin wackiest musician of all times grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by ABbless(m): 7:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tamarapetty:

WATCH OUT cool

I'm in awe of you babe. in fact, now I doubt you are a lady self. you just slew this guy and his weak and impotent punchlines, so much so that he had to "underline" his punchline cos even a microscope wouldn't have noticed it lool, but you!! took him to him to the cleaners.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by Silverman42(m): 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tamarapetty:

WATCH OUT cool
Daaaammmn sleek punchlines you got there Missy.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by Tamarapetty(f): 8:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
ABbless:

I'm in awe of you babe. in fact, now I doubt you are a lady self. you just slew this guy and his weak and impotent punchlines, so much so that he had to "underline" his punchline cos even a microscope wouldn't have noticed it lool, but you!! took him to him to the cleaners.
Lol cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by Tamarapetty(f): 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
Silverman42:
Daaaammmn sleek punchlines you got there Missy.
grin tanchu
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by BraniacX(m): 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tamarapetty:

WATCH OUT cool
OK! shocked to think i was liking you sef! undecided lemme close my mouth lipsrsealed b4 you faya me with the disstrack of your disstrack
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by tundelion: 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
kingxsamz:
finally ...
to the topic above
I hear it anytime I want to feel stupid
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by Tamarapetty(f): 9:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
BraniacX:
OK! shocked to think i was liking you sef! undecided lemme close my mouth lipsrsealed b4 you faya me with the disstrack of your disstrack
lol, chicken
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by DrHighchief(m): 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
Good one from Don baba J..
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by BraniacX(m): 9:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tamarapetty:
lol, chicken
tankuu sad b4 you skarra me with punchline and tribune angle undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by Tamarapetty(f): 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
BraniacX:
tankuu sad b4 you skarra me with punchline and tribune angle undecided
Lol, vanguard too
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by BraniacX(m): 9:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tamarapetty:
Lol, vanguard too
vanguard tangent and this day parabola
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by Beryl007: 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
[quote author=pallobro post=60068970][/quote] Scam data plans
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by chindoone(m): 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
kingxsamz:
finally ...
to the topic above
Mr Bang always feeling that's the name I call me Padi
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by ThatAppleGuy: 10:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tamarapetty:

WATCH OUT cool

Luminouz come and see sontin grin
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track by ebby9z(m): 11:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
Of yall think VicO is a joke then you've not heard Speed Darlingtons new single

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tayo Sobola Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" / Tekno Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Skye As He Returns To Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.