Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,776 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos (30326 Views)

Uche And Yemisi Love Story And How They Got... / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by spartoo: 6:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
iamJ:
life sha, didn't want to talk b4 but i know this girl very very very very very well

Wendy is the name that i know her with, maybe uche is her official name, see her forming decent here lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed life sha

Women, who no fear them never start life lipsrsealed

Happy married life wendy

Even her smile cannot be trusted

grin

2 Likes

Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by stilldoingokay(f): 6:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
iamJ:
life sha, didn't want to talk b4 but i know this girl very very very very very well

Wendy is the name that i know her with, maybe uche is her official name, see her forming decent here lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed life sha

Happy married life wendy

tell me the truth, are you sure as in very sure you knew I, don't lie ooh
Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
iamJ:

Happy married life wendy

The marriage na ur own

wat of the woman u r wit nw,do u knw if she is still a stripper forming decent gal

9 Likes

Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by 7inches: 6:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
Hh
Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
iamJ:

Happy married life wendy

Are you saying that guy is marrying a leftover damaged goods grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by 7inches: 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
RaeMystix:

That's why it is a good thing to live a straight forward lifestyle, cos person fit notice you. grin

Bliv that foo.l at ur own peril.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by haryorbarmie83(m): 6:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Im home... wink
doing what? tongue
Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by haryorbarmie83(m): 6:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
Na this kind thread you go see ladies bleeping, make una go marry too. tongue
Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by Adaomalight(f): 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
HML
Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 02, 2017
haryorbarmie83:
doing what? tongue

grin

Its coded sha... wink

1 Like

Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by futurism: 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
Flashh:
Those two up there, have been deceiving themselves.
bros, u sef know the babe?
Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by futurism: 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
RaeMystix:

That's why it is a good thing to live a straight forward lifestyle, cos person fit notice you. grin
an average Nigerian girl doesn't care about that... imagine if the brother or sister or closest friend of the groom I reading now.... That wedding might not hold but, like most Nigerian girls do, live a stupid life first and then repent, she may have repented. It's their nature.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by futurism: 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
stilldoingokay:

tell me the truth, are you sure as in very sure you knew I, don't lie ooh
even Kanu's wife was known. It was here I read how she promised her then boyfriend that nothing will separate them BUT what happened when money vault came? grin

2 Likes

Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by Klington: 6:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
Uche2
Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by Flashh: 6:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
futurism:
bros, u sef know the babe?
No bro. I was referring to two different monikers deceiving themselves on here.

2 Likes

Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by LordIsaac(m): 6:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
Show me the paintings on her face and I will state the duration of her so called union. I have often assert that the amount of cosmestic generously applied on their faces is directly proportional to their mental poverty and character impoverishment.
Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by Ogunleti01: 6:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
iamJ:

Happy married life wendy

Spoiler na yua surname!

1 Like

Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by snakebeat: 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
EniHolar:
Another sweet one..

Same question... Who's next?
You
Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by DerscomTQJ: 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
iamJ:

Happy married life wendy

Pls,don't spoil their show !

1 Like

Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by silkytouch(m): 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
iamJ:

Happy married life wendy

Mr. However you must have come across her or the life she led is in the past now. She is someone's wife now so whatever you are trying to instigate will only soil her name and that wouldnt be nice.
Everybody has a past, dont hunt her with her's, move along and let her be.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by PrickGetSize(m): 7:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
So this handsome young man is going to spend the rest of his life miserably with one woman?

Marriage is a scam. Fvck freely and cum with joy.

2 Likes

Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by sisisioge: 7:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
They are so beautiful together... Nothing classless here kiss
Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
Wetin consain me sef
Abeg I wan mess o. Which side make I face my nyash?
Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by Dshocker(m): 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
iamJ:

Happy married life wendy

Is she an abortionist¿
Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by mamagee3(f): 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
Beautiful!!!!
Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
iamJ:

Happy married life wendy

my brother wen marriage reach Nah humbleness sure pass oo

1 Like

Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by chuckjoshua(m): 7:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
Evaberry:
hmm

Why does she have to plaster paint all over her face.

This girl sha. seems many know her story

it is these kinda wives that reduce a man to a pauper.
all they care about is slaying.
disgrace to womanhood
Female version of NwaAmaikpe spotted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by chuckjoshua(m): 7:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
Evaberry:
hmm

Why does she have to plaster paint all over her face.

This girl sha. seems many know her story

it is these kinda wives that reduce a man to a pauper.
all they care about is slaying.
disgrace to womanhood
Female version of NwaAmaikpe spotted.

2 Likes

Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by chuckjoshua(m): 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
[quote author=iamJ post=60064959][b] [color=#59576F] [font=Lucida Sans Unicode] life sha, didn't want to talk b4 but i know this girl very very very very very well

Happy married life wendy.

So we should fry beans because you know the girl? You better face your front and mind your business.
Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by Haddock(m): 7:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
Uche and Uche?! Aren't afraid to show their love?! Why should they be?! Could it be because all my Uche friends are dudes?!

Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by NosaHenry(m): 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
iamJ:

Happy married life wendy

You seem to have scattered her abuna. No need to fear cos your wife have also passes through someone's treadmill.

1 Like

Re: Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos by cstr1000: 7:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
NosaHenry:

You seem to have scattered her abuna. No need to fear cos your wife have also passes through someone's treadmill.
That is a sure thing na.
He banged someone's present wife anyhow like a sexx toy because she was just his girl-friend and has no intention of marrying her, na 10 inch bulala dem go use bang his wife too grin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' / What "Table" Means To Men. / "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.