Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Main "Pussy" (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Main "Pussy" (photos) (17204 Views)

Lady Reportedly Joins Her Main Boyfriend To Fight Off Her Side Guy On Val Day... / Nigerian Lesbian Shows Off Her ‘main P*ssy’ In New Loved-up Photos / Nigerian Lesbian Shows Off Her 'main Pussy' In New Loved Up Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Main "Pussy" (photos) by royalsgist: 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
Young Nigerian lady has taken to Facebook to show off her beautiful main pussy, she will always ‘pick up when she’s done laughing after she falls’.

source....https://royalsgist.com/2017/09/02/nigerian-lady-shows-off-main-pussy-photos/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Main "Pussy" (photos) by Fadiga24(m): 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
She tagged 21 people shocked shocked, If I was among that would be her last day on social media.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Main "Pussy" (photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
Joblessness all around!
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Main "Pussy" (photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
Buhari why??
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Main "Pussy" (photos) by uwammebi: 3:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
muslims are gon have a fit
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Main "Pussy" (photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
uwammebi:
muslims are gon have a fit
How, Sir?
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Main "Pussy" (photos) by youngerikina40(m): 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Main "Pussy" (photos) by uwammebi: 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tiny23:

How, Sir?

well, they are largely a conservative lot, aren't they?
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Main "Pussy" (photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
uwammebi:

well, they are largely a conservative lot, aren't they?
What has that got to do with the post? So, anyone that covers her head or wrap a scarf around her head is automatically a Muslim?
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Main "Pussy" (photos) by skimmy005: 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
thunder go fire dis op, cee d kind speed I take enta dis thread too cee d real p*ssy,
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Main "Pussy" (photos) by uwammebi: 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tiny23:

What has that got to do with the post? So, anyone that covers her head or wrap a scarf around her head is automatically a Muslim?
i post the comment on top your head? are they related to you? you dey ever mind your business?

if you answer these questions ill answer yours
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Main "Pussy" (photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 5:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
I really love watching lesbians make out. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Main "Pussy" (photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
DanseMacabre:
I really love watching lesbians make out. Nice one.

You would also love watching gays make out too. Cm'on don't be a hypocrite now angry cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Main "Pussy" (photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
IwantToShashe:

You would also love watching gays make out too. Cm'on don't be a hypocrite now angry cry

I don't see the corelation.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Main "Pussy" (photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
DanseMacabre:

I don't see the corelation.

The correlation is that they are both homosexuals. Abi dem different. You are not meant to like one and despise the other.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Main "Pussy" (photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
They are Muslims
They live in Nigeria

they at not scared of their relationship and they are showing each other off
wow I love this girls

keep slaying dem pussies
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Main "Pussy" (photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 6:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
IwantToShashe:

The correlation is that they are both homosexuals. Abi dem different. You are not meant to like one and despise the other.

But I explicitly mentioned lesbians. Neither do I remember saying I despised male homosexuals.

Or do you get a kick out of putting words in people's mouths?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Main "Pussy" (photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
[quote author=DanseMacabre post=60071750]

But I explicitly mentioned lesbians. Neither do I remember saying I despised male homosexuals.

Thus you agree with me that u would love watching gays.

That aside, bro what is wrong is wrong. We can all stop dis madness and immorality ravaging the society. I know you wouldn't be happy f your daughters turn out to be lesbians.

Enjoy your weekend bro.

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Main "Pussy" (photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
[quote author=IwantToShashe post=60071866][/quote]

Oboy!!! Bros you don whet my appetite o. Chai and na garri me wan soak so o. sad
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Main "Pussy" (photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Oboy!!! Bros you don whet my appetite o. Chai and na garri me wan soak so o. sad

Oya take dis one as desert grin grin

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Main "Pussy" (photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 7:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
IwantToShashe:
. .
Oya take dis one as desert grin grin

Chai. If I chop this one I no go chop for the next one year. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Main "Pussy" (photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Chai. If I chop this one I no go chop for the next one year. grin

You mean the main meal or the desert ? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Main "Pussy" (photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 7:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
IwantToShashe:

You mean the main meal or the desert ? grin grin

The dessert of course, but that's no dessert hombre. That's a hundred-course meal.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Main "Pussy" (photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
DanseMacabre:

The dessert of course, but that's no dessert hombre. That's a hundred-course meal.

Real talk homie
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Main "Pussy" (photos) by dreamwords: 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
It must b dem

(1) (Reply)

What Is 'Romantic' To You? / Who Are The Current Hottest Romance -land Couples? / The Best Sex Position To Get Any Girl Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.