Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Nigerian Lesbian Shows Off Her ‘main P*ssy’ In New Loved-up Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lesbian Shows Off Her ‘main P*ssy’ In New Loved-up Photos (2024 Views)

Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) / Nigerian Lesbian Shows Off Her 'main Pussy' In New Loved Up Photos / Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Main "Pussy" (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lesbian Shows Off Her ‘main P*ssy’ In New Loved-up Photos by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nigerian lady who goes by the name, Etz Cici Olamide on Facebook, has
publicly showed off her lesbian lover in new photos as they risk jail sentence.
A Nigerian lesbian identified on Facebook as Etz Cici Olamide, took to the
social networking platform and shared some photos which show her kissing and
posing with her partner, Ajoke.

She captioned the photos; “Bby always remember dah if you fall. I’m gonna pick
you up after I finish laughing my main p*ssy”.
Ajoke replied saying: ”My second half, my love, my world best, my choco bae,
my bestie, my happiness words can’t describe my love for you…can’t trade yhur
love bby…heart yhu ayomii
Check source: http://www.naijatubeviews.com/2017/09/nigerian-lesbian-shows-off-her-main.html
Lalasticlala

Photos here : http://www.naijatubeviews.com/2017/09/nigerian-lesbian-shows-off-her-main.html
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Shows Off Her ‘main P*ssy’ In New Loved-up Photos by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2017
Pictures

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Shows Off Her ‘main P*ssy’ In New Loved-up Photos by GloriaNinja(f): 2:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
undecided PICTURES OR I DON'TBELIEVE IT
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Shows Off Her ‘main P*ssy’ In New Loved-up Photos by Caseless: 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
Na now this gist de reach nairaland abi?

(1) (Reply)

... ..... .... / Romancelanders Abeg Make Una Come To My Rescue Oooo / Ladies, Stop Taking Photographs With With Men All In The Name Of Boyfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.