Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,813,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Photos Of A Bride Who Was Too Shy To Kiss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of A Bride Who Was Too Shy To Kiss (674 Views)

Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day / Am I Normal ?... Am Too Shy / I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of A Bride Who Was Too Shy To Kiss by policy12: 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
The above photo-mix of a Nigerian couple expressing their love on their wedding day, have emerged onlline and gone viral on social media.

The images show the shy moment a wedding bride shyed away from kissing her husband after the pastor made the popular "You may kiss the bride" order during their nuptials.

As at the time of filing this report, the identities of the couple, and where the wedding took place, were not ascertained by TORI News.

Re: Photos Of A Bride Who Was Too Shy To Kiss by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
cheesy

Hahahaha! grin

This is very funny ooo..I can imagine myself sha.. Me no like kissing as well. I cant imagine my lips being fvcked my another lips + nasty tongue angry
Re: Photos Of A Bride Who Was Too Shy To Kiss by rxgodwin(m): 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
If i hear!!!
#sftg
Re: Photos Of A Bride Who Was Too Shy To Kiss by mogentle(m): 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
I sense mouth odour. cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Five Important Options To Consider When An Ex-lover Comes Begging / How To Stop Mastubation / Latest News New Emerging Bobrisky On The Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.