Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day (67490 Views)

Am I Normal ?... Am Too Shy / I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by allwell51: 1:51am On Aug 05, 2021
A trending video shows a soon to be wife (bride) avoiding the lips of her groom.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSKGUD-DFdO/?utm_medium=copy_link

watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iG9MzIvd5w&pp=sAQA

according to comments from different people, it was gathered that she has never kissed before leading to her shyness when she was asked to kiss the groom.

But the question is...
was she not informed about this before she said yes to the groom?

has she not attended wedding ceremonies Before?

what do you guys think?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by philo04(m): 2:03am On Aug 05, 2021
Nah this kind bride go Sabi knack die

326 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by tillaman(m): 2:14am On Aug 05, 2021
She no go shy if schlong enter her mouth

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by Graysons: 2:15am On Aug 05, 2021
She is not shy,her face do not look like someone that is shy!

218 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by bjtinz: 3:13am On Aug 05, 2021
philo04:

Abi o. In fact e be like say she don get belle o

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by Daveambition(m): 3:13am On Aug 05, 2021
The number one personality trait I hate is hypocrisy.

Imagine woman wey she & I just conclude marriage rites go come stand before me in public dey deny me kiss "as per" SHYNESS
You MUST be mahd...
Even the Manchi resemble Simpleton

184 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by ValCon888: 5:14am On Aug 05, 2021
Shy to kiss in public.
Reverse cowgirl in private.

165 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by EKONGKING: 5:16am On Aug 05, 2021
There two type of females doing this type of things.
Either the lady is pious type or a extreme runs girl acting like pious

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by faceland: 5:29am On Aug 05, 2021
doesn't make sense. Hope she doesn't have more strange behaviors to show him?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 5:40am On Aug 05, 2021
Na wah o
Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 05, 2021
Lol, Okpo.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by Habib101: 6:33am On Aug 05, 2021
A, A nawa wo you and your husband again, abi which kind mentality be this one, she get mouth odour or waiting sef na kind this kind girls where no get romance, undecided

1 Like

Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:22am On Aug 05, 2021
This one no be shyness at all.

I really pity this guy's ahead sha, because it's obvious this lady doesn't want him or she's hiding something. undecided

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by phemmyfour: 8:00am On Aug 05, 2021
This must be Ghana

in Fireboy dml's voice: #Ghana girls with the melanin......#

4 Likes

Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by LoveFayfay(f): 8:00am On Aug 05, 2021
E go shock you say Baba get mouth odour grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by Timagex(m): 8:33am On Aug 05, 2021
Women are the best pretenders. cool

...that being said, they should have booked a badass wedding photographer to capture the kisses. wink

23 Likes

Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by lkillbrokehoes: 8:56am On Aug 05, 2021
philo04:
I dey tell you, she just dey pretend. typical Nigerian girl.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by Kabir5643(m): 9:22am On Aug 05, 2021
tillaman:
Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by philo04(m): 9:26am On Aug 05, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I dey tell you, she just dey pretend. typical Nigerian girl.
make she just take style enter house nah she go deh knack nah the guy go deh receive

8 Likes

Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by cassidy1996(m): 10:22am On Aug 05, 2021
i like the song being played, in background

1 Like

Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by Nonexisting1: 10:35am On Aug 05, 2021
She can't kiss her husband in public but she can suck two dicks in private simultaneously. Pretentious daughters of Jezebel.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by slawormiir: 10:42am On Aug 05, 2021
Damnnn niggar
All these kind babes dey love sex

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by tamonokare: 11:54am On Aug 05, 2021
She's not shy, she's not just happy marrying that young man and i am sure the person wey she like wey dey enter her holy of holies dey the reception ground. Fear women

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by juniior(m): 11:55am On Aug 05, 2021
angry If I slap am eh

1 Like

Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by Leebeedo(m): 11:55am On Aug 05, 2021
tillaman:

Which one be SCHLONG again ? grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by stanliwise(m): 11:55am On Aug 05, 2021
Daveambition:
The number one personality trait I hate is hypocrisy.

Imagine woman wey she & I just conclude marriage rites go come stand before me in public dey deny me kiss "as per" SHYNESS
You MUST be mahd...
Even the Manchi resemble Simpleton
Everything for your own life na gra gra

4 Likes

Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by Sonnobax15(m): 11:56am On Aug 05, 2021
grin
I no understand.....Na so their area people dey hold torch for them if them wor lash? undecided

If na me be the groom,I swear I for vex waka leave her....what nonsense!!!!!!!!!!..........

2 Likes

Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by Weathered: 11:56am On Aug 05, 2021
This is lack of chemistry, love and affection. Not Shyness.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by Yusfunoble(m): 11:56am On Aug 05, 2021
Lol

Maybe the guy get mouth odor.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride And Groom Crying At Their Wedding (Photos) / Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.