Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,723 members, 7,813,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Should Husbands And Wives Know Each Other’s Internet Passwords? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Husbands And Wives Know Each Other’s Internet Passwords? (377 Views)

Is This True About Marriage? Husbands And Wives, Gather Here / Why U Shd Closely Monitor Ur Girlfriends And Wives / See The Dress Many Ladies Are Using To Snatch People's Husbands And Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Husbands And Wives Know Each Other’s Internet Passwords? by koolswagking(m): 6:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
Login credentials have become a significant part of our everyday lives. They keep our information safe (supposedly), and allow us access to our accounts from almost anywhere. But in many marriages, these passwords become a barrier to intimacy.

I know that we’ve all gone security crazy over the past couple of decades, and it’s quite possible you’re thinking I’m nuts to suggest married couples share their account info. But security and privacy are two different things. If a person tells me that they aren’t sharing their internet accounts with their spouse because they have reason to believe their spouse will harm them in some way, that makes sense. You need to be safe.

But when a person tells me that they aren’t giving their spouse access to their Facebook account because they deserve their privacy, I’m calling a flag on the play.
Re: Should Husbands And Wives Know Each Other’s Internet Passwords? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
I love my privacy,So the answer is "No".

The only password worth sharing is the "ATM" pin tongue Sue me! undecided

1 Like

Re: Should Husbands And Wives Know Each Other’s Internet Passwords? by snakebeat: 6:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
Why so much talk about social media password? It just simply shows majority of married & people in relationship are cheating or having d intention to cheat.
Re: Should Husbands And Wives Know Each Other’s Internet Passwords? by NairalandCS(m): 6:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
RuthDaniels:
I love my privacy,So the answer is "No".

The only password worth sharing is the "ATM" pin tongue Sue me! undecided

You'll be getting a call from my lawyer.

Re: Should Husbands And Wives Know Each Other’s Internet Passwords? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
NairalandCS:

You'll be getting a call from my lawyer.
grin
Re: Should Husbands And Wives Know Each Other’s Internet Passwords? by Badmanbay(m): 6:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
Yes both should share there account information. Failure to do that means one of em is cheating!!!

What's there to hide when you are both married
Re: Should Husbands And Wives Know Each Other’s Internet Passwords? by hos4x(m): 7:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
Badmanbay:
Yes both should share there account information. Failure to do that means one of em is cheating!!!

What's there to hide when you are both married

What are you even saying?
Re: Should Husbands And Wives Know Each Other’s Internet Passwords? by Alexk2(m): 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
Relationship/marriages are not rocket science but we must all know that one of the top secret of successful relationship/marriage is openness and when there is concious effort to hide something like passwords, then something is fishy...trust become questionable!
IMO, privacy is for marriages that is purely contratual without no emotional attachments.
Re: Should Husbands And Wives Know Each Other’s Internet Passwords? by Gidex4u(m): 7:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
What for and why?

What I don't know can't kill me.
Re: Should Husbands And Wives Know Each Other’s Internet Passwords? by mofeoluwadassah: 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
na die be dat o cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Love Of My Life... / This Is For Real Menu / Boyfriend Drop Kicks Guy Trying To Dance With His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.