Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Why U Shd Closely Monitor Ur Girlfriends And Wives - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why U Shd Closely Monitor Ur Girlfriends And Wives (2129 Views)

Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed / Why U Shd Marry Northern Ladies / Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why U Shd Closely Monitor Ur Girlfriends And Wives by Quality20(m): 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2023
In these day of excessively high cost of living, it has become so easy for many ladies to engage in hookups esp partime. Its no more only about fun for ladies to engage in gentle prostitution but also about economic survival. The rate and level married women and girls are doing hookups, its now as if they are trying to drive away d original sex workers from the illicit trade .So guys always know who ur ladies are chatting and where they are headed to before they go and bring u another Man's pregnancy

25 Likes

Re: Why U Shd Closely Monitor Ur Girlfriends And Wives by Sonnobax15(m): 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2023
lipsrsealed
Na wa...

Wife,ok.....but girlfriend,hell no!!

Tho you've got a point..Buh don't you think a busy man who values his life and future won't have time to be a monitoring spirit upon his girlfriend.........

4 Likes

Re: Why U Shd Closely Monitor Ur Girlfriends And Wives by Quality20(m): 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Na wa...

Tho you've got a point..Buh don't you think a busy man who values his life and future won't have time to be a monitoring spirit upon his girlfriend.........
just a phone call from time to time and some monitoring apps on ur phones shd do d trick
Re: Why U Shd Closely Monitor Ur Girlfriends And Wives by Qatar2022: 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Na wa...

Stay there and be claiming busy man until she knack you HIV your eye go clear

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why U Shd Closely Monitor Ur Girlfriends And Wives by Fiscus105(m): 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2023
Quality20:
In these day of excessively high cost of living, it has become so easy for many ladies to engage in hookups esp partime. Its no more only about fun for ladies to engage in gentle prostitution but also about economic survival. The rate and level married women and girls are doing hookups, its now as if they are trying to drive away d original sex workers from the illicit trade .So guys always know who ur ladies are chatting and where they are headed to before they go and bring u another Man's pregnancy

Why not give advice for fellow guys to work harder in other to have more income to give wife and girlfriend to ward off any intruders.
Re: Why U Shd Closely Monitor Ur Girlfriends And Wives by Nonexisting1: 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2023
As soon as she requests your picture before coming, she is protecting something and if she is protecting something, then she is not a regular hookup. She is either married or in a serious relationship. Career hookups don't give a fucck and don't protect nothing. This is how to know married vaginarians who are into hookups.

3 Likes

Re: Why U Shd Closely Monitor Ur Girlfriends And Wives by Zonefree(m): 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2023
Fiscus105:

Why not give advice for fellow guys to work harder in other to have more income to give wife and girlfriend to ward off any intruders.
If you like work harder like a donkey, no amount of money is enough for a Nigerian girlfriend or wife.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why U Shd Closely Monitor Ur Girlfriends And Wives by Namaster: 7:34am On Nov 16, 2023
Only a fool thinks he can monitor who a girl bleeps.

Your wife will Bleep your best friend in your matrimonial bed in the morning and kneel on the same bed with you in the evening for prayers.

Make no mistake. Your wife will Bleep who she will Bleep. Same as your girlfriend. The current economy is just a nice incentive.

Best thing an unmarried man can do:

Forget girlfriends. Make FWB arrangements or start taking advantage of the hook-up culture.

At least with hookup girls, you know to use condoms to protect yourself. You don't dip your bare dick in a well brimming with STDs under the guise of she's my trusted girlfriend.

Plus, you need ALL the mental bandwidth you can get in this economy. You cannot be wasting it on some wayward girl who's whoring around whether you monitor her or not.

For married men:

ALWAYS do a DNA test. Also, have a delivery van on speed dial in case you need to send a b1tch packing in the middle of the night.

2 Likes

Re: Why U Shd Closely Monitor Ur Girlfriends And Wives by Evolutionism: 7:35am On Nov 16, 2023
Quality20:
In these day of excessively high cost of living, it has become so easy for many ladies to engage in hookups esp partime. Its no more only about fun for ladies to engage in gentle prostitution but also about economic survival. The rate and level married women and girls are doing hookups, its now as if they are trying to drive away d original sex workers from the illicit trade .So guys always know who ur ladies are chatting and where they are headed to before they go and bring u another Man's pregnancy.

Lol nothing wey I no go read for NairaRoom.

Monitor who abi wetin I read??grin

I never even monitor and supervise my life finish, Na another person who doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things i will now decided to be monitoring lolgrin

Well this wahala na for those who dey in RELATIONTHIEVEs.

3 Likes

Re: Why U Shd Closely Monitor Ur Girlfriends And Wives by Evolutionism: 7:40am On Nov 16, 2023
Fiscus105:

Mumus just too plenty for this forum and Shiiithole at large.
Re: Why U Shd Closely Monitor Ur Girlfriends And Wives by Fiscus105(m): 8:28am On Nov 16, 2023
Evolutionism:

Mumus just too plenty for this forum and Shiiithole at large.

Hopeless urchins, they shy away from reality but wasting time on frivolous.

If u are not crazy, you won't turn to CCTV and be monitoring woman up and down, time you supposed to use to better ur life, wasting it to monitor.

1 Like

Re: Why U Shd Closely Monitor Ur Girlfriends And Wives by Dickson178(m): 8:34am On Nov 16, 2023
If no be for children person like me for no marry! ☹️
Re: Why U Shd Closely Monitor Ur Girlfriends And Wives by MSN1(m): 8:48am On Nov 16, 2023
Quality20:
Uhmm... Thinking you can monitor a child talkless of a full grown adult; sounds very funny.

Listen, the more the monitoring, the more you give room for carefulness and smartness in them carrying out their games.

It is almost impossible for a woman to b cheating and i won't catch her.
D key is to act as if u dont care about even obvious fone calls, u make d person believe that; she has her privacy intact Not until you strike suddenly and dey get busted.

How can a full grown man that wants to bust his partner be asking; "who is that you just spoke to" "who is Jerry and other shits?
You are giving the person the notion that they are being monitored and this would make them play save for years.

GUYS SHOULD ALSO KNOW; TREATING A WOMAN RIGHT IS ALSO VERY IMPORTANT TO AVOID CHEATING.
because; DAT WOMAN U BEAT AND MALTREAT ANYHOW, SEES A LOT OF CALM GUYS DAILY DAT WUD TREAT HER RIGHT. So; U WERE D ONE DAT THROW HER OUT!.

Anything that has to do with relationships depends A lot on careful observation of the slightest details and luck has a lot to determine a great relationship.

1 Like

Re: Why U Shd Closely Monitor Ur Girlfriends And Wives by Gadafii: 9:46am On Nov 16, 2023
Instead why not give your self that deserved peace of mind by completing staying single and active

Single and active means you are not committed to any girl but you are steady getting Pusse

Because why on earth would I be concerned about who my supposed girlfriend is chatting with it where she’s going, with all the thousands of productive and rewarding things I can engage In?

Men who have little invested in women have little to worry about women, because a girl who wants to and decided to cheat, you can stop her and even if you catch her she will get smarter nd device another clever means to carry her trade, so save your self the stress and just collect your three points when it’s your turn and focus on your life

1 Like

Re: Why U Shd Closely Monitor Ur Girlfriends And Wives by Evolutionism: 10:04am On Nov 16, 2023
Fiscus105:

Hopeless urchins, they shy away from reality but wasting time on frivolous.

If u are not crazy, you won't turn to CCTV and be monitoring woman up and down, time you supposed to use to better ur life, wasting it to monitor.

I can see the Frustrations of Balabulue's Economy is having a great Toll on your Mental Healthgrin

Sha ma lo yaware patapatagrin

Pele shogbo, You will be finegrin

1 Like

Re: Why U Shd Closely Monitor Ur Girlfriends And Wives by shortIGBOman: 10:20am On Nov 16, 2023
If you have an IGBO woman as wife in this period? I sorry for you. I won't say much.

Re: Why U Shd Closely Monitor Ur Girlfriends And Wives by Fiscus105(m): 10:48am On Nov 16, 2023
Evolutionism:

I can see the Frustrations of Balabulue's Economy is having a great Toll on your Mental Healthgrin

Sha ma lo yaware patapatagrin

Pele shogbo, You will be finegrin

Is not dealing with you, yet u run to world to announce that u want to be monitoring holes up and down, if u have job fetching you money, will you have time to monitoring girlfriend? You never see anything, ur far far junior will Bleep ur girl, you will jump to flowing river because of heart attack.

O boy, go outside and hustle more, bring home more Money for u to look good, stop having sleepless nights cos of girls
Re: Why U Shd Closely Monitor Ur Girlfriends And Wives by Manna4Gurls: 10:48am On Nov 16, 2023
Me reading the fears on ya'all faces 🙃

Stay single and be at peace...

This should go mainly to the married ones... Gf is everybody's gf... So don't put much effort there
Re: Why U Shd Closely Monitor Ur Girlfriends And Wives by Thazard(m): 11:26am On Nov 16, 2023
Evolutionism:

Lol nothing wey I no go read for NairaRoom.

Monitor who abi wetin I read??grin

I never even monitor and supervise my life finish, Na another person who doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things i will now decided to be monitoring lolgrin

Well this wahala na for those who dey in RELATIONTHIEVEs.
cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Wish I Was Born Into A Rich Family / She Wants Me: What Do I Do? / 18 Reasons To Leave A Woman Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.