Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Need A Serious Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need A Serious Advice (620 Views)

I Need Serious Advice Please / Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice / I Need Serious Advice On This Pressing Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Serious Advice by Sondoko: 1:01pm On Feb 23, 2010
Hi All,
I need your Advice on the next step to take in my relationship.
This is a Guy I have been dating over 6years now, infact we both disflowered eachother.My guy is a very jealous guy that cant tolerate or endure my socializing with guys. He is the type that doesnt have patience or even understand me all he says is that I am a flirt when he ought to take things easy with me.We stay together being in the same school.He's a lady's dream, cute,smart,outspoken and handsome. To cut the story short, He flex and flirt around so much with ladies, I cant just count the phone numbers of girls on his phone,he receives love text and also reply this girls and delete his sent items just for me not to see. Atimes he flex with them on phone in my presence and later tells me he has nothing to do with them. Infact what really irritate me most is that he now do extracool with them right beside me in the midnite which worries me so much and atimes leave my side in the midnite for a hidden place to talk with them. I complained bitterly to him but he told me I'm the person he intend to put in his house and not all this girls and that I have a very important position in his Heart and Life,

Ladies;Guys;Daddy;Mummy; Am I overreacting? Is it a normal thing for a guy to flirt,  I just need a serious relationship from him becos we are not getting younger at all, Is it okay for me to quit.  Please I need your Serious advice becuase everything you say counts.

God Bless you All,
Re: Need A Serious Advice by Bim4u: 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2010
The only response to this is
Why don't u value urself
All the girls he talking to,are they not girls like yourself
He can't even respect u in ur presence and you still ask for advise
It's not about how long u've been in a relationship
It's how good it is
Stop wasting ur time and look for someone better
Move out of that place abi na by force and u're asking for advise
Na wa ohhh
Re: Need A Serious Advice by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2010
Hmmmm this nugger is playing mind games with you. He clearly doesnt care about you because if he did he will not do this to you. Wait until you get his wedding invitation.
Re: Need A Serious Advice by jaybee3(m): 1:08pm On Feb 23, 2010
Sorry
Re: Need A Serious Advice by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 23, 2010
*big gurls don't cry'
Re: Need A Serious Advice by chibenwa(m): 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2010
he says you are a flirt,you said he flirts around, who then
is the player?.well,just keep praying,if you really
need this guy.But if things seems not to go well.hm, help yourself.
Re: Need A Serious Advice by Turiano(m): 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2010
huh! Missed my way! gosh! Wot was i tinkn,out of here,, tip toeing out of the scenerio! Door slam's.
Re: Need A Serious Advice by Scooby1(m): 1:32pm On Feb 23, 2010
Drop him like a sack of potato cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Money: Blood Of A Relationship For Naija Girls: ? / Friends In The Medical Field Wanted / How Can Handle This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.