Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,066 members, 7,867,023 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:47 AM

Would You Allow A Guy Draw A Tattoo On Your Wife's Waist? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Allow A Guy Draw A Tattoo On Your Wife's Waist? (520 Views)

I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) / One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You / The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Allow A Guy Draw A Tattoo On Your Wife's Waist? by Eka111(m): 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
Most women would do anything to get whatever they as long as it makes them beautiful, buit the real question here goes to the guys.

Would you allow a guy draw tattoo on your wife's waist?

See Rib cracking answers

1 Share

Re: Would You Allow A Guy Draw A Tattoo On Your Wife's Waist? by Babsmike(m): 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
How normal woman material will do that ? I pity the guy wey dey tattoo her....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Allow A Guy Draw A Tattoo On Your Wife's Waist? by Fadiga24(m): 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
My wife must have a tattoo... on her waist. tongue
Re: Would You Allow A Guy Draw A Tattoo On Your Wife's Waist? by tosyne2much(m): 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
Only an irresponsible woman does that for fashion
Re: Would You Allow A Guy Draw A Tattoo On Your Wife's Waist? by ChuksEpells: 10:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
Re: Would You Allow A Guy Draw A Tattoo On Your Wife's Waist? by sobastical: 10:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
Saintsammurai:
No guy will try that on my girlfriend, not to talk of my wife..

What if she chose to have one, and maybe your name on her waist

(1) (Reply)

Latest Marriage In Town / Welcome Me Officially / World’s First ‘smart Condom’ Collects Intimate Data During Sex And Tells Men If

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.