Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You (39436 Views)

The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! / Dirtiest Or Nastiest Thing You've Caught A Girl Do. / What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Caught A Girl Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by UncleSpiner: 6:49am On Mar 27
She will definitely turn around one day and tell you to your face that she was the one catering for you.

Here's my story.

I was in a relationship with her for almost a year. Things were going well and money was coming in. We flexed and chilled, we spent a large percent of my money together.

Along the line my mind told me to invest part of that money, so I secretly bought about two plots of land in case things stopped working, I can sell one and use the money to fund my life.

Also bought few coins and left them to grow and that period, it was as if the platform was eating my money the value began to depreciate like maddt. Anyways, I couldn't withdraw it sha because I would end up losing a lot of money.

Things weren't moving so well again. I became really depressed and sad.. I tried all I could. So along the line this my babe would go out and while coming back she would bring loads of cash saying her brother from her mother's side gave it to her. I knew she was lying but I had no evidence because she had recently told me someone from her mother's side whom she knows very well just bought a new car.

Things became very very tough for me, she began to feed me. She would send me money when she's not around to get something from the market and prepare so that we could eat. I would obliged and carry out the instructions.

All my guys became distant friends. I didn't know whom to run to and I had promised myself I wasn't going to touch the properties I had unless it was a do or die matter. I began to think.

My girl started with little insults and I would just ignore until it got to a point where she would stand and challenge me. She would always mention the fact that "without her I would starve".

The next habit she developed was when she started keeping late night. Sometimes she wouldn't come back the whole weekend until thr following week.

When I asked her, she would tell me she was at her family house.. Since she was practically the breadwinner of the house, I didn't say much.

I began to ask myself why someone who was very loyal when I was balling would totally change to someone I didn't recognize again.

Around January, I decided to check the coins i had bought few years ago after I heard it was doing really well. When I checked, I had gotten times 20 of the amount I bought it.

Reason why I decided to check my coins was that she began to threaten me. She told me one day that I was going to pack out of the house if I wasn't contributing anything. I told her no problem i was going to pack out.

That evening, we had a heated argument and she didn't allow me eat from the food she prepared. The following morning when I checked my coins and removed some and sold, I had enough money to see me through for a long time.

I packed my stuffs and left. She didn't even ask me where I was heading to. After few months, I started thinking of what to invest into in other to avoid same old story.

That was when I met the girl I am currently dating. She advised me to get some buses and employ people to drive then pay me every weekend since I had the money.

I did what she asked and got about 4 buses, she also asked me to start working on my lands so that I could have my own house. So far I have gone far with one of the building...

UncleSpiner

72 Likes 18 Shares

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by immortalcrown(m): 6:57am On Mar 27
I have not heard her own side of the story.

164 Likes 16 Shares

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by PerfectStranger(m): 7:04am On Mar 27
nice storytelling

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by MMempire(m): 7:36am On Mar 27
Following.
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by Proudman1: 7:50am On Mar 27
"she tell me say" "she tell me say"

Another Wizkid

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by helinues: 8:23am On Mar 27
grin

No love when broke cos I don't want to be reminded gory stories

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by Johnson225(m): 8:31am On Mar 27
Hmm.Anyone who has experienced the ups and downs with life will definitely relate so well with your tales...
Indeed letting a woman feed you breeds see-finish. Grab the morals from your sad experience and forge ahead with life...All the best

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by Freelancerr(m): 8:32am On Mar 27
I go like hear her side of the story before I judge this case.

If not we need to adjourn this case till next month. cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by NPFLADMIN(m): 8:35am On Mar 27
Pele ooo.

Truth is no one loves a broke man.

Even some of his so called friends distants themselves from him.

Not to mention women.

108 Likes 12 Shares

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by Tallesty1(m): 8:46am On Mar 27
At least she was there for you for a long time, unlike your friends. Give her her flowers.

And if she truly was sleeping around to get the money she used to feed you, then she really tried because from my observation, ladies who make a living from sleeping around are usually stingy; because guys don't pound them with mercy.

It's the ones that are gainfully employed that are generous.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by pocohantas(f): 8:52am On Mar 27
Tallesty1:
Atleast she was there for you for a long time, unlike your friends. Give her her flowers.

Nothing we fit do to please una. He didn't create a thread to call out his supposed GUYS that abandoned him. But it is woman that is his problem. Na the girl wey date bitcoin merchant I blame.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by Tallesty1(m): 9:35am On Mar 27
pocohantas:
Nothing we fit do to please una. He didn't create a thread to call out his supposed GUYS that abandoned him. But it is woman that is his problem. Na the girl wey date bitcoin merchant I blame.
Ha. Investing in coins is a red flag now

5 Likes

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by pocohantas(f): 9:53am On Mar 27
Tallesty1:
Ha. Investing in coins is a red flag now

Guys that trade have mood swings and depression. A grown man would be angry, depressed, suicidal and dead broke - ask what happened and you will hear coin this, coin that.

Maybe I don't understand how it works, but I rather be a carpenter. I can't have it as a sole source of income or occupation.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by Jman06(m): 10:23am On Mar 27
Op, I'm sure that if I had asked you that time you were balling, you would have claimed that the girl loved you. The earlier guys understand the fact that no woman (except mum and sisters) truly loves a man, the better for them.

That girlfriend or wife of yours is only there because of the benefits she's deriving from the relationship either your fine face to brag to her friends about or most especially your money.

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by Savedday2: 10:35am On Mar 27
Bros, allow the ashawo to feed you more, eat her money anyway you can. Don't ever worry about her whereabout. Do like you don't see her.

Don't take nonsense from her and always laff with her at her front, but be busy cooking community breakfast for her.

Always ensure to use a condom for your safety and laminate her fuckup and keep it in a safe place.

Me, I don't serve any girl breakfast oh! I only serve them community breakfast. That why you see that after my breakfast dey always attempt killing themselves. The weak among them will always commit suicide.

Remember, make her feel that your huz is her permanent home and u are her last bus stop despite her rubbish. Then serve her community breakfast and see if she can finish it.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by chatinent: 10:38am On Mar 27
As e dey for country now, the only thing I want to allow is another person to be feeding me biko. No come spoil my prayer point.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by shoodboi2: 10:40am On Mar 27
Your mindset should be "Don't allow anyone to feed you." You are a man with hands and legs and a working brain. Get to work.

How you even got comfortable enough to rely on a woman for your feeding needs to be studied.

18 Likes

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by chatinent: 10:40am On Mar 27
Savedday2:
Bros, allow the ashawo to feed you more, eat her money anyway you can. Don't ever worry about her whereabout. Do like you don't see her.

Don't take nonsense from her and always laff with her at her front, but be busy cooking community breakfast for her.

Always ensure to use a condom for your safety and laminate her fuckup and keep it in a safe place.

Me, I don't serve any girl breakfast oh! I only serve them community breakfast. That why you see that after my breakfast dey always attempt killing themselves. The weak among them will always commit suicide.

Remember, make her feel that your huz is her permanent home and u are her last bus stop despite her rubbish. Then serve her community breakfast and see if she can finish it.

It's totally wrong to label someone's girl an ashawo...think about it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by chatinent: 10:42am On Mar 27
My girl started with little insults and I would just ignore until it got to a point where she would stand and challenge me. She would always mention the fact that "without her I would starve".

You also sound like a lazy person. Even if you don't have now, there's always a way to earn lil by lil.

Wake up and boost your pride!

7 Likes

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by AfahaAbia(m): 10:49am On Mar 27
UncleSpiner:
She will definitely turn around one day and tell you to your face that she was the one catering for you.

Here's my story.

I was in a relationship with her for almost a year. Things were going well and money was coming in. We flexed and chilled, we spent a large percent of my money together.

Along the line my mind told me to invest part of that money, so I secretly bought about two plots of land in case things stopped working, I can sell one and use the money to fund my life.

Also bought few coins and left them to grow and that period, it was as if the platform was eating my money the value began to depreciate like maddt. Anyways, I couldn't withdraw it sha because I would end up losing a lot of money.

Things weren't moving so well again. I became really depressed and sad.. I tried all I could. So along the line this my babe would go out and while coming back she would bring loads of cash saying her brother from her mother's side gave it to her. I knew she was lying but I had no evidence because she had recently told me someone from her mother's side whom she knows very well just bought a new car.

Things became very very tough for me, she began to feed me. She would send me money when she's not around to get something from the market and prepare so that we could eat. I would obliged and carry out the instructions.

All my guys became distant friends. I didn't know whom to run to and I had promised myself I wasn't going to touch the properties I had unless it was a do or die matter. I began to think.

The next habit she developed was when she started keeping late night. Sometimes she wouldn't come back the whole weekend until thr following week.

When I asked her, she would tell me she was at her family house.. Since she was practically the breadwinner of the house, I didn't say much.

I began to ask myself why someone who was very loyal when I was balling would totally change to someone I didn't recognize again.

Around January, I decided to check the coins i had bought few years ago after I heard it was doing really well. When I checked, I had gotten times 20 of the amount I bought it.

Reason why I decided to check my coins was that she began to threaten me. She told me one day that I was going to pack out of the house if I wasn't contributing anything. I told her no problem i was going to pack out.

That evening, we had a heated argument and she didn't allow me eat from the food she prepared. The following morning when I checked my coins and removed some and sold, I had enough money to see me through for a long time.

I packed my stuffs and left. She didn't even ask me where I was heading to. After few months, I started thinking of what to invest into in other to avoid same old story.

That was when I met the girl I am currently dating. She advised me to get some buses and employ people to drive then pay me every weekend since I had the money.

I did what she asked and got about 4 buses, she also asked me to start working on my lands so that I could have my own house. So far I have gone far with one of the building...

To be continued....

This your story sounds so much like "Tales by Moonlight" to me.

7 Likes

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by Sonnobax15(m): 10:50am On Mar 27
lipsrsealed
Op,I swear I can feel you my bro..

Similar stuff happened to me recently......My same banny whom I loved and trusted so much suddenly turned out to be a thorn in my flesh......It all began when my keke had engine fault......It was then I realized that all man's for himself and no matter what, don't deprive yourself of the things that will enable you grow just because you wanna impress any babe...

For the first time,my banny ended a call on me cheesy. Na then I know say my own don BE cheesy. Saying she'd never call me again grin. Habbaaaa,all of these simply because say my source of income just broke down?

Mehn,I was really down.....Cuz the person whom I thought would be my greatest supporter turned out to be my greatest set-back ......Na once I wise up grin

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by Makamatic: 11:06am On Mar 27
U and girl chop money finish . You they complain say your friends became distanced , were they close when there was money ? did you help them in anyway ? or na only drink , highness and Chao for the settings na him u do 4 them ? Niggars be taking them girls on boat/plane trips , buy iPhones , hairs and sustain a girl expensive lifestyle only to demand loyalty from a nigga you didn't show love when the dough was there , biggest irony 😏 . A wise quote once go - Show me love and I go they for you , show me akpor and I'll disembark without no trace .

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by negaiyke: 11:12am On Mar 27
Guys, never test a woman by your BROKENESS
And never judge her by how she acts when you're broke

Cause even the New girl you'll run to would still do the same

My advice: If you're broke, then became comfortable, decide if the girl still has other qualities that can keep you
If yes, then stay with her
If No, then leave her.... Simple

4 Likes

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by negaiyke: 11:15am On Mar 27
chatinent:

It's totally wrong to label someone's girl an ashawo...think about it.

Yeah You're right... Kinda

But the op is still foolish

Now he's praising the new girl for giving him investment advices....when the Truth is that she will do the same if he was broke

Like Women are wired that way

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by brain54(m): 11:18am On Mar 27
God created man to feed...

Provide for and protect his woman.

I don't think a relationship can work effectively the other way around.

Even the Bible says a man that can't provide for his woman is worse than an infidel.

No man should sit and allow his woman feed him. My pride as a man will never allow me accept such a fate. I will rather go and carry block on a building site or pack sh-t than allow a woman feed me.

Tufiakwa... God forbid!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by negaiyke: 11:18am On Mar 27
UncleSpiner:

Here's my story.

I did what she asked and got about 4 buses, she also asked me to start working on my lands so that I could have my own house. So far I have gone far with one of the building

So I started the reading at the top, and I thought you were now wise

Then when I read the bottom, I knew you were still NOT wise

HAVE YOU TESTED THIS YOUR NEW GIRL WITH BROKENESS YET ??

every Lady can give investment ideas if you're loaded... That's how Women are wired.

Broke-Test your new banny and see after a while if she won't Insult your crazy+ass

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by sageb: 11:41am On Mar 27
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Op,I swear I can feel you my bro..

Similar stuff happened to me recently......My same banny whom I loved and trusted so much suddenly turned out to be a thorn in my flesh......It all began when my keke had engine fault......It was then I realized that all man's for himself and no matter what, don't deprive yourself of the things that will enable you grow just because you wanna impress any babe...

For the first time,my banny ended a call on me cheesy. Na then I know say my own don BE cheesy. Saying she'd never call me again grin. Habbaaaa,all of these simply because say my source of income just broke down?

Mehn,I was really down.....Cuz the person whom I thought would be my greatest supporter turned out to be my greatest for ......Na once I wise up grin

what a sad story
Did she come back or she left you without looking back?

1 Like

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by LordIsaac(m): 11:48am On Mar 27
Johnson225:
Hmm.Anyone who has experienced the ups and downs with life will definitely relate so well with your tales...
Indeed letting a woman feed you breeds see-finish. Grab the morals from your sad experience and forge ahead with life...All the best
He is correct. People will not know until they experience it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by MrCork: 11:51am On Mar 27
UncleSpiner:

Here's my story.

To be continued....

so a girl allow u to pack yor stuff & enter bus inside hot sun..this is why u happy?are u ok in the head sir(no oofencsece) angry
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by chidiokay: 12:08pm On Mar 27
I think these matter is like a dead horse over flogged already, countless times we have read it,
Women are a liability by Nature they are not wired to be Bread winners, except she is a widow.
No matter the amount you expend on a woman, never consider it an investment cos with women it will always end in, kii lo se ?? no be your mate dey buy private jets for there gf

Women don't understand women how much more a man, just come to terms with women's nature, you will escape every loophole they can use to ridicule you.

8 out of every 10 woman you pick looks forward to ridiculing or brokeshaming a man undecided why men must not joke with hustle

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me / Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man / Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.