Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Lady Narrates How A Man Wants To Sleep With Her The Night After His Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Narrates How A Man Wants To Sleep With Her The Night After His Wedding (778 Views)

No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) / What I Saw On My Wife This Night After She Came Home Late (graphic Pics) / Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Narrates How A Man Wants To Sleep With Her The Night After His Wedding by ArinzeAlec(m): 9:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
A Nigerian lady recently wrote to a Facebook Relationship Councillor  on anonymous ground advised  on how ladies should not stay where they cant pay for their own accommodations.

Read what she wrote below;

From my inbox
Good morning Amanda,pls keep this post anonymous.
I read your social etiquette asking ladies to order only what they can pay for,pls add "do not stay where you cant pay for your own accommodation"

I am a makeup artist, i went for a job in a town very far from my base. After the event it was late and i was told i cant get a vehicle by that time. I pleaded to join the bride back to her husbands place since they will pass my base on their way.

Her husband said i will inconvenience his wife,that the journey was long. That i should follow them to town where they are lodged,that way i can get vehicle back to base easily the next day (husband didn't go to the village)

The bride and her sisters asked me to go with the husband that i will be well taken care of.
Getting to town it was 9pm,he took us(me and other vendors they used) to a joint,we ate as much as we wanted, i noticed he was over protective of me. He wouldn't let his friends sit or chat me up.
I told him i wanted to go sleep,he gave me his room keys,i told him i wasnt going to sleep in his room. He said i should wait and that he will go pay for my room when he is done at the bar.

We left the bar by 11,he settled others and they went to their room. He told me he wasnt going to pay for my room,that he will rather give me the 10k for d room cash tomorrow. He left me thinking i will eventually come to his room.

I went to the reception and paid for a room,when he didn't see me he came down and they told him i already paid for a room.

The money i paid was paining me,i sent him a message telling him i recorded all he said and will send it to his wife if he doesnt refund my 10k,i included my account details. In less than 5mins my money was refunded.
Ladies should always go out prepared for this kind of unforeseen circumstances."

Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Wants To Sleep With Her The Night After His Wedding by Homeboiy: 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
ok
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Wants To Sleep With Her The Night After His Wedding by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
Really

Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Wants To Sleep With Her The Night After His Wedding by tosyne2much(m): 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nawa ooo
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Wants To Sleep With Her The Night After His Wedding by MhizzAJ(f): 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
Some men though.
Am usually scared of overprotective men
At least she was prepared
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Wants To Sleep With Her The Night After His Wedding by divinehand2003(m): 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
The guy just wanted one last love now before the bride comes home.
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Wants To Sleep With Her The Night After His Wedding by fav444(f): 9:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
If it was the other way round, you will hear "These h**s ain't loyal.
Dear Lord, You know my heart desire. Pls help me!!!
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Wants To Sleep With Her The Night After His Wedding by Nutase: 10:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
Dogs can never be cats no matter how hard they try.
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Wants To Sleep With Her The Night After His Wedding by muller101(m): 10:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
Instead of u to go and receive sexual healing .that would have been the best option. grin

(1) (Reply)

SPOT THE SPOT!!! Photo Of A Young Man, Cassava And The Girls / This Will Shock You / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.