Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) (84877 Views)

No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty And I Will Kill Myself Soon-lady Say / Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by enemyofprogress: 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2023
“No man wants to marry me despite my beauty & shape. I will kiilll myself soon".

-Nigerian Lady cries out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by garriAndsugar: 3:17pm On Dec 21, 2023
I'd love to have a taste

46 Likes

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by reiddecuti: 3:18pm On Dec 21, 2023
Na your wahala!

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by Olachase(m): 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2023
To me everything is over size

You are not attractive

I am not sure you can sugar my mummy

368 Likes 22 Shares

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by WhereMyLoud: 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2023
Make BP kill man ? This kine one if you and the mqn get into a fight the man police report go be "they attacked me". Only you na "they".

People wont ask if your wife is around.. thy would ask if she's"all around"

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by Quality20(m): 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2023
garriAndsugar:
I'd love to have a taste
why a taste, when u can have d whole cow to urself? Just go n marry her pls

287 Likes 20 Shares

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by fyzaila: 3:33pm On Dec 21, 2023
Quality20:
why a taste, when u can have d whole cow to urself? Just go n marry her pls

Seconded

146 Likes 10 Shares

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by Truvelisback(m): 3:34pm On Dec 21, 2023
Yansh is not enough. grin

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by Life2ways: 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2023
Mountain

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by Roboto11: 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2023
Character nko?

118 Likes 9 Shares

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by KosiGee(m): 4:10pm On Dec 21, 2023
Where is the shape? How do some men find this sort of shape sexy and attractive?

191 Likes 9 Shares

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by Shalommy(f): 4:30pm On Dec 21, 2023
Na who want die? Chaii...cheesy cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by MrBroke(m): 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2023
You might be beautiful but aunty your shape is distorted. God Forbid grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2023
garriAndsugar:
I'd love to have a taste

She ain't looking for taster that's the problem but everyone grin wants to taste, grin the weapon of mass destruction grin without minding if there will be radioactive fallout grin from the nuclear blast grin

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by garriAndsugar: 4:41pm On Dec 21, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

She ain't looking for taster that's the problem but everyone grin wants to taste, grin
I gats taste to know if I go fit continue

11 Likes

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by PureFace1(m): 4:42pm On Dec 21, 2023
it take more than a big breast and buttock to be a wife, you are only good as a cum dump at best.

I'm sure every men you have rolled with see no wife qualities in you. Pray for a stupid simp that will wife a hoe.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by Bliss52: 4:47pm On Dec 21, 2023
It's simply your attitude

If a IndecentStar like Mia khalifa can have a partner

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by Rexymania(m): 4:48pm On Dec 21, 2023
Fake booty

3 Likes

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:53pm On Dec 21, 2023
garriAndsugar:

I gats taste to know if I go fit continue

grin

Bad shild grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by faceland: 4:55pm On Dec 21, 2023
Oh no, please, not interested in started a circus.

4 Likes

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by Little21: 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2023
She have too slim down first.

4 Likes

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by talk2hb1(m): 5:32pm On Dec 21, 2023
Beautiful Distraction!
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by Nonexisting1: 5:38pm On Dec 21, 2023
Men marry women, not sheppopotamuses.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by westlius(m): 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2023
garriAndsugar:
I'd love to have a taste
Thats the issue with we men
We love to taste
But marry
We go run

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by Okoroawusa: 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2023
Ejikwanu ihe nkea eme gini?

Chukwu aju!

10 Likes

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by akunjohn(m): 6:16pm On Dec 21, 2023
fyzaila:

Seconded

Thirded grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by Burgermotors: 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2023
Is that all she can offer beauty and shape to the man that will marry her , Tinubu better pass this one I swear

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by Fahvvy: 6:41pm On Dec 21, 2023
She said no man wants to marry her despite her beauty and shape undecided...

It's so sad that lots of women think like this undecided...
In their minds, once they look beautiful and have shape, it means they're eligible to be wired up - how pathetic! undecided...

Ladies understand that your beauty and shape gets you fu.cked and attention at best, being a wife will take farrrrr more than that undecided...

So come back and complain when no man wants to marry you despite your intelligence and character and then I'll know you mean business undecided...

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by SavageResponse(m): 6:49pm On Dec 21, 2023
Na only nyash full everywhere grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by DaTruths: 6:51pm On Dec 21, 2023
Women thinks too much butts or boobs is attractive.

Just like men thinks having too much muscle like Ronnie Coleman or Bobby lashley is attractive.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by Moniya4Real(m): 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2023
Keep deceiving yourselves. All men will be woeeed and salivate upon seeing this shape but prefer Lepa.

Olachase:
To me everything is over size

You are not attractive

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by Moniya4Real(m): 7:25pm On Dec 21, 2023
You are calling an ideal African shape a shepopotamus?. Grow up man. Na western mentality put Bonny and yansh less shape into your thinking, google up World beauty pregnant in the 70s and 80s and see how you have been deceived

Nonexisting1:
Men marry women, not sheppopotamuses.

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) / Chinese Man 'Long Ting' Marries Nigerian Girl In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.